Major Features of SF Fire Credit Union Mobile Banking:
- View Your SF Fire Credit Union Account Balances, Statements, and Account Activity
- Schedule and Manage Transfers
- Bill Pay - Schedule Bill Payments and add new payees.
- Mobile Check Deposit - Take a photo of your check and deposit it with your camera-equipped Android device.
- Apply for a Loan or Credit Card
- Locations - Find SF Fire Credit Union branch locations and hours. Don't live near a branch in the San Francisco Bay Area? Find nearby CO-OP Network ATMs or Credit Union Service Center shared branch locations.
Can’t come to the branch? Take the branch with you. Our Android web‐app gives users the ability to:
• Check Balances
• View Recent Transactions
• Transfer Funds
• Search for Branch / ATM Locations
To get started, you’ll need to be an existing user of Online Banking and opt into Mobile Banking from that system. It’s easy to do and takes seconds. Once you’ve allowed “Mobile Access” you can begin to login to Mobile Banking from your Android Phone.
The system will confirm your login information along with your device to ensure it’s really you. Once you are logged in, you can view your information and make transactions safely and securely.
- View Transaction History
- Check Balances
- View Rates & Specials
- Locate branches
- Contact the Credit Union
- Online Loan Applications
Manage your accounts and view transaction history. Busy members can also make quick transfers within DSPFCU accounts and find the closest DSPFCU ATMs.
SAFE and SECURE
DSPFCU uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile service providers. Security measures block unauthorized access and protect your data, no matter how you access your accounts.
With a single click, you can find the fee-free DSPFCU ATMs near you and locate the closest DSPFCU branch. Our search map provides addresses and branch contact information.
All DSPFCU members may use our Mobile Application for no charge. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Consult our Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers about DSPFCU’s Mobile App.
Look for many of the same features available to members via eBranch, including the abilities to pay bills and transfer to other members.