Key features of SAP Utilities Customer Engagement for Android Phone
• View and pay current or past bills and maintain your account information
• Start or stop utility services
• Display and record meter readings
• View service details and report service problems
• Display outage information or report a new outage
• Receive important alerts from the utility company
Note: SAP Utilities Customer Engagement uses sample data. Your utility company will make a live version of the app available if they have procured the necessary back-end solution from SAP.
Easy to use Daily Report App. Now you can do your daily from the convenience of your smart phone or tablet.
“Great App and now I don’t need to worry about carrying around my daily log book.”
“Must have app if you do daily reports, email feature is priceless.”
“Once you use it, you can’t go back. It’s great being able to write my daily report and email to the general contractor instantly. No more looking for fax machines or scanning in to my computer.”
Note from Developer:
Our apps work on 99% of android devices, but because there are so many devices out there we cannot test our apps on all of them. Please test the app on your device once purchased and if you don't like it or if it’s not working properly on your device we'll refund you money. If you like the app please leave us a positive comment. We cannot respond to negative comments so please email us your constructive criticism as we strive to make our apps the best.
- Tracks multiple projects
- Email as pdf
- Customizable to include company info
- Automatically numbers reports
- Automatically fills in weather temperature
Fields to Fill In:
- Daily Huddle
- Today’s Progress
- Rental Equipment Deliveries/Returns
- Material/Equipment Deliveries
If you're in construction you need this app. Say goodbye to doing daily reports on paper.
Examples of trades that can use this app are: General Contractors, Construction Managers, Mechanical Contractors, Electricians, Framers, Carpenters, Plumbers, HVAC, Piping, Sprinkler Fitters, Flooring, Casework, Iron Workers, Supplementary Steel, Concrete, Landscapers, Underground, Mechanics, Technicians, IT, information technology, water restoration, mold remediation, insurance companies, adjusters, and anyone else can needs to send out proposals on the go.
Ability to define an operating field, specifying the technical parameters and user management bills.
Ability to record customer acceptance signature and affix directly on your device.
Historicization of the bills of intervention, CSV export options, filter search bills.
Possibility of sending bills to their contextual issue: if a customer has selected from your address book, you can send a copy to your email address bill.
SOME CLARIFICATIONS ON THE PROGRAM
This app is designed to speed up and economize the work of billing of technical, abolishing cumbersome paper coupons to encourage greater interaction with the technological tools of today. The technician will be able to upload the data to its contributions directly from your smartphone or tablet, and - as well as save them to your device - send in the mail immediately, and the customer in question. The bills loaded will be saved in PNG format, to be more easily exported on different systems.
The program will create a folder on your sdcard named "bill" in which files are handled items grouped into sub-divided for years. On each bill will bear a logo that can be customized simply by replacing the file "logo.png" in the "bills" with that of your company.
Pressing the menu button on the main screen of the app, you can access the configuration screens (required to customize the use of the program), and bills charged to the list from which you can launch an export to CSV format of your work (will be created bollette.txt the file in the queue, in the "bills" on the external card), to allow a takeover by your management.
Cut the costs of printing, but also a tool to make more flexible and more versatile work every day.
NOTE: Since version 1.5, you can decode the client is heading to the device, which imported from track management. The two features are accessible via the buttons immediately below the customer description. In the case of customers from management need to be imported, simply press the "Menu" button on the screen customer lists, then "Import": if the folder "bill" will have the file of the sdcard "Customers.txt", the program will proceed to their acquisition. In this case, the path consists of the following fields:
Code; "Ragione_sociale", "E-Mail", "Address", "Location", "Province," "Zip," "Remarks"
- Escape/Unescape URL's, URI's, & XML
- Encode/decode Base64
- Adjust cases to/from UPPERCASE, lowercase, sWITCH cASE, Title Case, First letter of sentence
- Trim leading and trailing spaces
- Convert String to hex and vice versa
- Search and replace feature
- Text statistics which include word count, line numbers, character count, space count, word occurences including percentages.
- Import plain text files via SD or internal memory
- Export changes as plain text files
- Lexical density
- Display word count based on word length
- Display unique word count
- Average word length
- Characters without spaces
- Convert binary to string and vice versa
- Compare file or text differences w/ hilighting
- Reverse string - reverse a string of text
- Extract URLs - extract URLs from a given string
- Length based search - search a given text and hilight words based on given size
- Multi-word search - search for multiple words in one go
- Cut to width - Cut string lines to a given numeric value
- This application it is NOT a UTILITY it is just for INFORMATIONS -
This is an application with various informations for routers.
currently It has the following features:
- ADSL maximum speed calculation. The application can estimate +-10% the maximum ADSL speed your router should have. This is based on an algorithm which uses also statistical data. You have to find from your router page the downstream attenuation (dB). Then you input this value (dB) you get the distance from DSLAM and the maximum speed you can get based on your line noise.
-Application ports. With this option you can see what is the default port for each application. This way you can manual configure the port forwarding into your router webpage.
-Documentation of port forwarding. With text and screen-shoots from the router web page.
-Default Router passwords.
I would like to thank portforward.com for giving me permission to use their data.
Please keep in mind that this application is for people who knows what to do with the data provided! If you cannot use the data or Do not know how... Please do not rate negative..
Thanks for downloading!
Holidays - ( छुट्टियां - Chutiyan )
This is a very simple app which give users the information about public holidays in India for each state and union territories.
Select state and get all public holiday for that state
Andhra Pradesh - Hyderabad,Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada
Arunachal Pradesh - Itanangar, Naharlagun, Pasighat
Assam - Guwahati, Silchar, Jorhat
Bihar - Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur
Chhattisgarh - Raipur, Durg-Bhilainagar, Bilaspur
Goa - Panaji, Madgaon, Mormugao
Gujarat - Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara
Haryana - Faridabad, Gurgaon, Panipat
Himachal Pradesh - Shimla, Kangra, Mandi
Jammu & Kashmir - Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag
Jharkhand - Jamshedpur, Dhanbad, Ranchi
Karnataka - Bangalore, Hubli, Maisuru ( Mysore )
Kerala - Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kozhikode
Madhya Pradesh - Indore Bhopal Jabalpur
Maharashtra - Mumbai ( Bombay ), Pune, Nagpur, Nashik
Manipur - Imphal, Churachandpur, Thoubal
Meghalaya - Shillong, Tura, Mawlai
Mizoram - Aizawl, Lunglei, Champhai
Nagaland - Dimapur, Kohima, Mokokchung
Odisha - Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Rourkela
Punjab - Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar
Rajasthan - Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota
Sikkim - Gangtok, Kalimpong , Namchi
Tamil Nadu - Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai
Tripura - Agartala, Dharmanagar, Udaipur
Uttarakhand - Dehra Dun, Haridwar, Haldwani
Uttar Pradesh - Kanpur, Lucknow, Ghaziabad
West Bengal - Kolkata, Asansol, Siliguri
Andaman & Nicobar - Port Blair, Wrightmyo, Wimberleyganj,
Dadra and Nagar Haveli - Dadra, Silvassa
Daman & Diu - Daman,Diu
Lakshadweep - Kavaratti, Minicoy, Amin
Puducherry - Pondicherry, Mahe, Ozhukarai
Key Features of the application:
1. Inserting report
2. Add photos of receipts / bills
3. Retrieve the current exchange rate between the default currency and the currency used for current payment (via YAHOO FINANCE)
4. Recovery the current position where the report is inserted.
5. Browsing the notes inserted, and consultation of a summary of costs.
6. Export to EXCEL file of the notes (with the attached images, and summary of costs) that can be sent by mail or can be saved in a folder.
The notes can be entered in 4 types:
and for each type it is possible to select an existing subtype or you can add a new one.
Each report can be marked as non-refundable or refundable.
You can enter the place where it was made, the date, the total cost, the exchange rate (if the currency used for that report is different from that set by default, the current exchange rate is automatically retrieved via Yahoo Finance ), a description, and one or more pictures of receipts / bills.
For the notes of the type TRANSPORT you can enter your departure and destination, the miles eventually runned and the miles refund of your company, which will be added automatically to the expense of the report in the summary.
It's possible to set a default mileage reimbursement that will be used automatically when inserting a new report of TRANSPORT type.
Supported languages: english, italian, spanish, french, german, russian.