If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
- Themer Everything Widget
- Advanced Clock Widget
- Minimalistic Text
- Beautiful Widgets
- SiMi Clock Widget
- Ultimate custom clock (UCCW)
- Make Your Clock Widget
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: English, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Japanese, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Korean, Swedish, Finnish
KEYWORDS: world clock, minimal, text, battery, weather, date, style, home screen, widget, calendar, timezone, tasker, conky, wysiwyg, astronomy, customization, twilight, template, keyguard, typographic, aesthetics, design, custom, density, rainmeter
New in this version: choose any picture on your phone and use whatever label you want for your shortcuts!
Be one click away from your favourite:
✓ Web Pages*
✓ Any Other File
File Jump adds "Shortcut to File" to your Shortcuts menu and is ridiculously handy and easy to use - you won't know why you haven't had it all along!
*NOTE: File Jump will create shortcuts to HTML files with ease, however the Android web browser is unable to read html files directly. I cannot fix this as it is a missing feature in the Android browser. To solve this problem try using another browser (such as Dolphin browser, which is free). This will allow you to create and use HTML shortcuts easily!
Perfect for: android ap apk app applications astro best bitmap bmp bookmark cheap clean contacts copy cutter dhortcut document doodle download downloader easy edit editor email emails fast faster fastest fild file browser file link file linker file manager file shortcut filr filw fioe free home home screen home screen link home screen shortcut home-screen homescreen htc htm HTML huawei hyper link hyperlink icon icons image image link image shortcut internet jpeg jpg jump maker manage management manager move mp3 mp3 link mp3 shortcut music link music shortcut office open package packages photo photos picker picture pictures png pro quick quick cut samsung sd sd card sd link sd shortcut sdcard search shocurr shorcut shorcutter short short cut short cutter short-cut shortcut shortcuts shortcutter shortcuy shorvut shotcug text texts tool tools txt txts video link video shortcut view web web page webpage zip
NOTE: If the app widget does not show in the Widgets list to add to home screen, move the app installation to the device and NOT the SD card. Most app widgets do not work when installed on the SD card.
Once the Title Widget is placed on the home screen, you can drag and place the widget anywhere on the home screen. You can add as many titles as you wish; for example, name your home screens: Main Apps, Games, Tools, Office Apps, etc.
To edit the text, simply tap the widget. To re-size the widget view and make sure the entire title is shown, apply a long press on the widget which will bring up a sizing outline. (see photos)
Finally: We encourage our users to contact us via email to discuss any concerns or suggestions regarding the app, if any. We cannot address review comments due to the fact that most negative comments that are left without prior contact with the developer are placed with the intent to lower app ratings and misguide the consumer.
Enjoy this Free App from wildroid.com - The Paid App allows you to modify text color, size and alignment for each widget in addition to global text font style, animated text and shadowed text settings.
Copyright 2012 wildroid.com
- open system screens from one place
- displays hardware information: battery, internal/external storage, cpu, memory, telephony, wifi, bluetooth, nfc, location, display, audio, airplane mode, camera, camcorder, input devices, usb
- displays software information: synchronization, accessibility, build, operating system, settings, configuration, clipboard, drm, environment variables, features, java, media effects, shared libraries
- change settings (brightness, screen timeout, ...), do actions (mount/unmount sd, clear cache, start bluetooth discovery, ...), turn things on/off (apn, wifi, bluetooth, auto-brightness, rotation, ...)
- displays installed applications: code, data and cache size, network traffic; launch, uninstall, clear cache, move to sd, organize applications by labels, batch mode, enable/disable applications or components
- displays running and recent processes / services / tasks: pid, cpu usage, memory usage, total cpu, network traffic, view logs of a process, kill background processes, batch mode
- displays output of the top linux command
- shortcuts to widgets, application labels or Elixir screens
- statusbar icon can display values in different form
- can handle profiles: turn toggles, change settings, launch applications by one click
- displays sensor information, turn sensors on/off, microphone
- file browser
- generating and sending reports
- display/save/share logcat/dmesg logs
- multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled
- small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
- open widgets from shortcuts, put to notification area or home screen.
- widget performance screen
- customize widget icons by icon packs
- various widget backgrounds, custom color, background image, changeable transparency
- different icon sizes
- change label position/color/size, hide labels
- backup/restore widget definitions
- change image, label, refresh rate of widget types
Widget icon types:
- application launcher
- recent application (dynamic)
- shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
- battery: state, current, time, temperature, voltage
- internal storage
- external storage
- cpu usage
- cpu frequency
- cpu usage * frequency
- running/recent applications/processes count
- e-mail unread count (imap)
- missed calls count
- messages unread count
- bookmarks, history
- next alarm
- mobile signal strength
- mobile traffic
- wifi signal strength
- wifi traffic
- wifi name
- wifi link speed
- cpu governor
- mobile data
- mobile network toggle (2G/3G/4G) - opens settings
- apn selector
- data roaming
- wimax (4g)
- wifi selector
- wifi ap (hotspot)
- usb tethering
- bluetooth (2 or 3 state)
- bluetooth tethering
- nfc - opens settings
- airplane mode
- brightness (can set levels)
- screen timeout (can set levels, keep screen on)
- screen off
- screen filter
- screen orientation
- sync all
- background data
- ringer mode
- haptic feedback
- sd mount
- sd refresh
- usb mass storage
- flash (needs TeslaLED Flashlight)
- volume profile selector
- clear cache
- reboot (for rooted devices, normal/recovery/bootloader/shutdown)
- usb debugging
- stay awake (with wake lock)
- refresh widget
Languages: english, magyar, русский, deutsch, ελληνικά, polski, française, español, český, 正體中文, yкраїнський, italiano, slovenčina, 日本語, 한국의
This is a free, ad-supported application. Donation will remove ads and enable features.
You can donate by buying the Elixir 2 - Donation Key application or make a donation from my web site or from the application.
You can use Launchy instead of folders, contact widgets and bookmarks widgets.
Launchy will organize your desktop, make it look great and much more intuitive to use.
It is possible to add multiple Launchy widgets to the home screen, each with its own items and appearance settings.
LAUNCH FROM LAUNCHY:
Applications, Direct dials, Browser Bookmarks, Shortcuts: Contacts, Device Settings (Battery, Screen...), Direct dials, Direct messages, Dropbox folders, Gmail labels, WhatsApp contacts and additional items depending on the installed apps on your device.
* Use Launchy instead of folders: create scrolling lists of your favorite apps and games according to category.
* Use Launchy instead of contacts widgets: add an additional Launchy with your most used contacts. Touching a contact in Launchy will immediately start a call. Tip: For contacts it is convenient to show only the label.
* Use Launchy as a web browser bookmark launcher and organizer: add an additional Launchy with your favorite bookmarks. Touching a bookmark will start the browser. Launchy can import bookmarks and history from Android default browser and Google Chrome.
* Add up to 10 unique Launchy widgets
* Organizes your home screen and saves space
* Intuitive to use vertical scroll list
* Set custom icons from gallery or icon packs
* Infinite scroll option
* Configurable items alignment and visibility
* Skins: 3 available, more coming soon
* Resizable according to your needs
SUPPORTED ICON PACKS:
- Belle UI
- UP icons
- Rounded UP
- And others
To set an icon from an icon pack in a Launchy Widget:
Widget edit > Item edit > Tap the icon > Icon packs
* Customizable icons size from 50% to 150%
* Change the location of the labels for a unique look
* Customizable size and color of labels
* Custom fonts for labels
* Upgrade to Launchy Pro is available via in app purchase
HOW TO SET UP:
1 - After installing, add the Launchy widget to your home screen, like you add any other widget. (If Launchy does not appear in the widgets list, it is most likely because the widgets list did not refresh. Reboot your device and Launchy should appear in the widgets list.)
2 - In the following dialog, select "Launchy 1". It should be already checked.
3 - A widget will appear on your home screen with the green Launchy "Edit" icon.
4 - Click the Launchy "Edit" icon to enter Launchy edit screen.
5 - In the edit screen, add your favorite items to the Launchy. Use the "Configure" screen to customize it.
6 - Go back to your home screen by pressing back or the home button.
7 - The newly added Launchy will show your items as a scrollable list.
8 - Resize the Launchy as you would resize any other widget.
9 - Add another Launchy with different items: add a new Launchy to your home screen, but this time select "Launchy 2" in step number 2. You can add up to 10 individual Launchy widgets. Each Launchy can have its own items and appearance customizations.
- Use firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions, help and any other issues.
- This application uses Google Analytics to collect usage patterns and crashes.
- The permissions used by the app are needed for its functionality and nothing else.
- Launchy Pro features require a donation via in app purchase to be unlocked.
keywords: launchy, launcher, widget, shortcut, launch, start, row, customization, home screen, desktop, bookmark, shortcut, contact
Display your recent apps directly on your home screen! Customize the number of apps you want to display and hide labels if desired. You may filter out apps that you don't want to see.
Note: Add to the homescreen with Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Recent Apps Widget