- Priority is given to decoding data matrix versions (Type ECC200): GS1 ( -> www. GS1.EU), PPN Pharmacy Product Number (->www.securpharm.de)
- The data structure and content of GS1 and PPN codes are interpreted based on EFPIA and Securpharm guidelines and checked for plausibility.
- Scan results are stored chronologically in a history log.
Your comments and opinions are very welcome. Suggestions for improvement and queries can be sent to us at the following e-mail address: PharmaScan@rea.de.
We have developed this app in order to give users involved in pharmaceutical packaging a simple tool for reading the codes that are relevant to this industry. What was previously only achievable with code verification systems or inline inspection cameras, you can now do with your smartphone:
- Data identifiers (AIs/Dis) are displayed in plain text
- Data content is displayed and checked for plausibility:
- The full data string (without control characters) is displayed under “Code content” - Supports 2D codes: Data matrix ECC200
- Code types are indicated by name
- Data Matrix
- UPC-A and UPC-E
- EAN-8 and EAN-13
- Code 39
- Code 93
- Code 128
- ITF - Codabar
- QR Code
Comments: This app is not a substitute for quality inspections in accordance with ISO/IEC 15415 or 15416. You can obtain suitable verification systems here: www.rea-verifier.de