Swipe based controls will allow you to stretch through the air changing direction as you go. Latch onto a surface and your dachshund will retract to that spot.
Having an infinitely stretchy body is pretty handy!....but it's not all plain sailing. Your exposed body is vulnerable to all sorts of meat cutting instruments so don't over stretch yourself or you could end up butchered!
- A happy meat based world for you to explore!
- One looooooong stretched out challenge with 50 restart points!
- Risk based restart system
- Unique stretch based mechanic.
- Simple swipe to stretch controls
- Full of traps and obstacles ready to make mince meat of your faithful hound!
- Lots of elements only possible through stretch based gameplay!
- Erm...did we mention stretching at all?
Note about In-App Purchases, Advertising and Cross promotion.
This game contains 3rd Party Advertising which you can remove via an in-app purchase. It also contains cross promotion for other Nitrome games.
Nitrome implement ads in premium placements sympathetically. We do not overly spam ads or place ads to encourage accidental clicks.
This game contains in-app purchases. No content is blocked via in-app purchases. All game content (excluding ads removal) can be earned in game. Nitrome do not use in-app purchases to remove timers in our games...everybody hates timers so we don't use them!
We hope you enjoy our game and consider supporting us by reviewing it and telling others about it. Your support helps enable Nitrome to produce more games.
Wizard required for defence duties. Must be proficient in spell casting to pop varying balloon types that may be utilised by intruders. Must be confident working alone and comfortable facing aggressive hordes.
Advanced magic techniques desirable but can be learnt on the job. Applicant expected to provide their own spell book and potion bottles. They also may be required to make tea and answer phone calls.
Applicants should send CVs and potions portfolio to email@example.com
A game by Nitrome the award winning team that brought you Gunbrick (Editors Choice Jan 2015) Platform Panic (9/10 - Gamezebo, 9/10 Gold Award - Pocket Gamer, 4/5 Touch Arcade) and Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage - Game of the Year 2014 Pocket Gamer).
Use you finger to draw shapes on the touchscreen. Match the shapes on balloons to pop them sending Knights smashing to the ground. Keep the Enemy from reaching the castle for as long as possible!
- Intuitive gesture recognition drawing gameplay.
- Simple concept that anyone can grasp!
- Full game centre support to compete with friends and foes
- Collect coins to unlock new spells
- Slow Down time!
- Turn enemies into frogs!
- Summon a mighty Dragon!
- Cover the floor on Fire!
- Make the Castle Turrets grow Gun Turrets!
- Bake Bread (ok that last one we made up).
This game contains third party advertising which can be removed via a one time IAP. This game contains coins which can be collected within the game for free, bought with real money or via earned via promotions. This game contains cross promotion for other Nitrome games and this is not removed with the IAP for removal of ads.
Take “control” of a little, hairy creature. Put one leg in front of the other and try not to fall.
Now you can play as either Daddy or his horse, and unlock costumes that makes walking look fabulous!
- Played by PewDiePie
- IGN - 9.2/10
- AppZap - 8.75/10
- Apple - Best New Games
- Apple - What We’re Playing
- IndieDB - top 5
- Featured on Touch Arcade
- Featured on Pocket Gamer
The goal of Daddy Long Legs is very simple, walk as far as you can. But, with legs five times longer than the rest of your body, walking is no easy task. Simply tap the screen to change leg and watch as Daddy Long Legs stumbles across the screen.
- Play as both Daddy and Horse - NEW
- Pick up gifts and unlock cool new costumes - NEW
- Ingame highscore against friends
- Global highscore
- Replay of your walk with Everyplay (on supported devices)
- Realistic faceplants
Daddy Long Legs is for gamers that like a hard challenge and a cheap laugh. The game is weirdly rewarding and it just feels fabulous every time you set that new record.
================| o-: |
"Psych is an entertaining fast paced challenge that will keep you coming back thanks to some neat and challenging twists." - Apple 'n' Apps
Psych is a minimalist, short-sessioned, psychedelic experience.
Your goal is simple: Avoid colliding with any black obstacles.
Sounds easy? Just wait until the first psych effects start kicking in.
– Endless challenge
– 7 unique, psychedelic effects
– Unlimited colour variations due to randomly changing RGB values
– Simple one-touch controls
– Minimalist, clean art style
– Online Highscore
– Facebook and Twitter integration
----- Best Player Reviews -----
"Devs can stop writing new games, porting old ones, and should just focus on productivity apps from now on. The mobile device needs no other game. This is the one." - ShuggaHi
"This game is the perfect balance between hard and fun. It requires speed but is forgiving enough to allow mistakes." - Batman vs Freddy
"I love this game. I haven't played any app-game like this and its amazing" - DE BAD DONKEY
"Holy it's amazing but it made me rage...oh and I think my brain broke" - The funnest game ever
Tap to grapple your way to a high score! Dominate the leaderboard in challenge mode, with daily levels designed to stretch your swinging skills to the limit! Or play random mode and tackle an electrifying new grapple course every time!
• Defy physics with spectacular stunts!
• Jump right in with addictive, one-touch play!
• Swing by for a new challenge every day!
• It’s so much fun it’s shocking!
Share your scores with us on Twitter to see if you’re the king of swing @stupendogame
© 2015 Bite Size Games Ltd. Swinging Stupendo is a trademark of Bite Size Games. All rights reserved.
Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius” — GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.”
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice — Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* #1 Top mobile Game — IGN
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
★ NEW MULTIPLAYER ★
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
4/4 ★, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
5/5 stars ★, Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
“Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)
*Thank you so much for purchasing this app and supporting me! Without you guys, a year later, I wouldn't have had the courage to dive into game developing and publishing my first Slender game. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.*
NOTE: This game may not perform very well with older devices due to the huge environment and graphical power. You can turn down the graphics in the pause menu settings by pressing the back arrow on your Android device in-game.
NOTE: If you are unable to install the game, try again. Most cases it's just Google Play's error with downloading the last extra part of the game. If that's not the case, then you might not have enough space for the game (96 MB). Please do not take your anger out on the game and rate it 1 star because of this minor issue.
-Original Eight Pages Soundtrack by Mark J. Hadley
-Slender: The Arrival Soundtrack by Mark J. Hadley
-Slender: The Arrival Jumpscare Noises
-Dark, Forrest Setting and Atmosphere, 3x bigger than the original Forest Level on Slendy!
-Over 10 page spawn locations with classic set-pieces from Slender: The Eight Pages
-Slender: The Arrival Slender Man 3D Model!
-Original Eight Pages to Collect
-Left Joystick for moving
-Right Joystick for moving
*TAP PAGE TO COLLECT IT or TAP RIGHT JOYSTICK*
This Slender game is packed with many things from the original (permission given to me by Mark J. Hadley himself).
(People with older phones and tablets might experience more lag or glitches due to graphics)
--I will try my best to release further updates, for I am still in high school!
--Many thanks to Kenneth Lemieux (DIGITAL CODE WORKS), creator of Slenderman! Chapter 1: Alone, for taking the time to help me fix my game and giving me some of his wisdom!
--I had lots of help from the Unity Community, especially Alucard Jay's Slender Guide. This guide helped me immensely and without it, I wouldn't be able to create this game at such a fast time period and with great quality!
My "GuyFating Icon" is created by my very own sister, Stephanie Tran. Here's the link to her Deviant Art:
Easy to learn and hard to master. A must-have for every fan of arcade games, who doesn't shy away from challenges.
• 130 levels of increasing difficulty
• Unique physics-based game controls
• Automatic zoom and scroll function
• Polarization change
• Pure minimalism
"Radium is probably one of the most enjoyable, unique physics-based game on the Play Store right now."
SuperGameDroid.com named it as one of the 20 most under appreciated Indie Android Games of 2013.
"Radium is definitely one of the best indie games released this year..."
With an entire city to explore, Streets of Slender is the biggest and best Slender Man game ever. Can you find the eight hidden tapes before Slender Man gets you?