California school districts are required to comply with numerous regulations for the safety and health of their employees. The SIA Compliance and Regulation app outlines these requirements to assist school staff in planning throughout the year.
- Describes the intent of the requirement
- Assigns who may be responsible for compliance
- Indicates where in the school district the regulation applies
- Notes the type of documentation needed for verification
- Cites regulation references
- Defines acronyms
- Links to public resources for further information.
- Offers notifications when app is updated