Run Sick Beard on your Android enabled device, control with your favorite App, from your PC or using the Android Browser.
When first run it will ask to download SBR (Sick Beard Runner), you will need another 25MB of storage!
You will then be asked to download to download the Sick Beard Python files.
*Do not update Sick Beard from the browser!*
If you wish to use a Sick Beard client on your device, enter 0.0.0.0 as the IP address.
This version has small adverts, please consider downloading Power NZB to help support development. Power NZB contains this App built in, without adverts.
NZB+ provides an easy to use and clear interface to integrate all your services into one app. Give the app a try and it will speak for itself!
The servers can be contacted behind an Apache web server, separate authentication and access through SSL available, following Android 4.0+ UI Look & Feel.
See the list of downloads, see the history, the downloads can be separately paused or cancelled, the refresh rate can be changed, items can be removed from the History, downloads can be added with a direct link to an nzb,
downloads can be added by opening an nzb file, Sabnzbd+ server settings can be accessed and changed.
See the list of Shows, see the seasons for each Show, see the status for each Episode of a Season, change the status for each Episode.
See the list of Movies, add movies, view information on available files, choose the release to download.
With this app you can use your mobile phone to Control your Couchpotato, Sickbeard and Sabnzbd Applications, searching your Favorite NZB (Usebet) Indexes like OMGWTFNZBs and NewzNab straight from your phone. Adding downloads and checking out which shows you are watching.
Currently we support the follow NZB Indexes.
- Anything NewzNab
- Spotweb using the NewzNab apis
- Add Headphones
If there are any Indexers you use you want added. Pass me the info. If they have an API i will try to add them.
MediaDog interfaces with SickBeard, CouchPotato, Headphones & SABnzbd to give you a central point to access and control these applications from the comfort of your Android phone.
*First on Android with SickBeard
*First on Android with Couchpotato
*Now First on Android with HEADPHONES!!!
The features of each application are:
Search for and add new shows to your SickBeard instance.
Set episode & season status to Wanted/Ignored/Archived or Skipped
Delete, Pause & Un-Pause shows.
Displays your list of shows in a beautiful banner format
Displays a list of coming episodes with the date & time of the show
Search for and add new movies to your Couchpotato queue.
Add movies to your queue using your custom quality formats.
Swipe between your wanted, Downloaded & Snatched queues.
Remove movies from your queue.
Clear your snatched and downloaded queues in one go.
CouchPotato Server(v2) features only:
Upgrade the qualities of your wanted and downloaded movies.
Browse your entire movie library
When searching movies you already have or want are flagged.
IMDB Integration. Share a movie from IMDB to MediaDog to add it to your wanted queue
View Artist list
View Albums for artist
Set album status
View your current queue and speed.
Rearrange your queue by dragging and dropping queue items
Pause, Rename, Delete & change category of individual jobs
Pause entire queue
View history items
Failed items highlighted in red
View History Item Summary Information
Delete Individual history item
Delete all history items (Menu->Clear All History Items)
Retry failed job
Delete failed job & all associated files
MediaDog also support multiple instances of each of these applications.
The central hub for Sickbeard, Couchpotato & SABnzbd on Android!
Use #mediadog on Twitter to submit feature requests or questions!
-Widget only works on Android 3.0+
-There is a known issue switching from a CouchPotato v2 server to a v1 server. MediaDog will crash however it will work once restarted.
-To refresh sickbeard banners/CouchPotato posters delete the Media Dog folder on your SD card.
-If you are having trouble connecting to any of the services verify you can open them in your phone's browser. If you can't MediaDog isn't the problem.
We are still offering NZB Trend with improved functionality and we have included a new category XXX, which can be hidden in the settings page. XXX will have the following sub categories: ImgSet, X264 and XviD.
Other main categories include:
Other (Includes 0Day, Android, Comics, and E-Books)
Please check out our review from UsenetReviewz.com! - http://usenetreviewz.com/nzb-trend-review/
Tags: download, downloader, index, usenet, sab, sabnzbd, sabnzbd+, client, newsgroup, nzb, sickbeard, couch potato, newznab, nzbs.org, nzb.su, dognzb.cr, nzbx.co, imdb, smackdownonyou.com, nzbmatrix, binsearch.org, megasearch, couchpotato, headphones, head, phones, sick, beard, indexer, rottentomatoes.com, rottentomato, halcyon-systems, nzbplanet, usenet-crawler
• Saisie automatique du n° de suivi via code barre (requiert Barcode Scanner ou Google Goggles)
• Suivi automatique (et manuel)
• Intervalle et notifications paramétrables
• Notifications dés que l'un de vos suivis a une mise-à-jour
• Utilisation optimale de la batterie/ressource/forfait de votre androphone
• Attribution d'un intitulé pour reconnaître vos envois
• Application la + légère
• Multi-transporteurs: Colissimo/La Poste, Chronopost, DHL, UPS, USPS, Fedex, Kiala, Mondial Relay...
• Alerter un ami par SMS (d'où la permission sms - requiert Android 1.6+) [Recommandé uniquement avec les forfaits SMS illimités]
• Notifications avec synthèse vocale (requiert Android 1.6+ & TTS français tel que Google TTS, Svox, Ivona...)
Application indépendante des transporteurs.
Explication concernant les AUTORISATIONS requises:
-Contact: permet d'auto-compléter le champ du destinataire SMS
-SMS: permet l'envoie d'un sms au numéro / contact sélectionné - lorsqu'un suivi est mis à jour.
En cas de BUG: désinstallez, puis REINSTALLEZ svp.
The current release provides connectivity to SABnzbd, Sickbeard, NZBMatrix, CouchPotato (v2) and Headphones!.
Both NZB Unity and the various services it integrates with are in active development and may be prone to unexpected errors or results! Be warned.
For those using URL re-writes, or run their SABnzbd, Sickbeard, Couch Potato or Headphones instances in sub-directories, use the port field within settings to input these settings (i.e.: configure port = 8080/sickbeard). This will be directly addressed in a future release.
UI overhall development is underway. This will be a slow process, but progress is being made during each release. Stay tuned!
Removed all NZB Matrix Code - RIP NZB Matrix
Corrected LivingType News bug
Updated Authentication for SABnzbd, Sickbeard and CouchPotato
Donate page logo link error fix
Corrected Category selection bug
SAB Config menu fix
SAB Back button fix
SSL button fix
Menu Button fix
Backup / Restore Config Settings
Lots of UI cleanup
Cordova2 upgrade - Speed, Security, Stability
Tablet resolution tweaked views on Sickbeard, Couch Potato and Headphones - just testing the waters
Rewritten almost all, heaps of performance improvements
Changed "Season Folders" to "Flatten Folders"
Lots of code cleanup
Thanks to Martin for such great detailed test result data - ICS fix wouldn't have come without his help!
Fix for ICS user's connection issues
Fix for Get Album bug
Added 'Trusted Connection' option - saves API calls
Migrated most of 'General' options / menus to new rendering function in prep for UI overhall
Hide unused services
Browsing posts fixed
Headphones test changes
Browse, Pause, Delete and Refresh Artists
Browse and Queue Albums
Recommend similar Artists
Optionally load Artist and Album covers
Auto API retrieval (Only Android 2.x seems to work - give it a try)
Numerous Bug fixes
! NZB Matrix
Updated Search and Add code
App 2 SD enabled
Multi select / update episodes
! NZB Matrix
Re-written Browse Posts
Stability and speed improvements
Back button issues resolved
UI cleanups, bug fixes, the usual stuff
Windows add new show bugfix
! Couch Potato
Connection issue fix
Profile selection during add or modify
! Couch Potato integration
! Landscape mode
! NZB Matrix integration
! SABnzbd integration
! SSL Support!
! Sickbeard integration
With xAppInstaller you will easily install additional application and extend the basic usage of your Xtreamer products (eTRAYz, Prodigy and/or Sidewinder3). Here some of most famous packages that will be possible to install on your Xtreamer device:
- Transmission, a cross-platform BitTorrent client.
- pyLoad, a fast, lightweight and full featured download manager.
- SABnzbd, an Open Source Binary Newsreader written in Python.
- Sick Beard, a PVR application that searches for and manages your TV shows.
- CouchPotato, an automatic NZB and torrent downloader.
- MiniDLNA, a server software with the aim of being fully compliant with DLNA/UPnP-AV clients.
- MediaTomb, an open source (GPL) UPnP MediaServer with a nice web user interface, it allows you to stream your digital media through your home network and listen to/watch it on a variety of UPnP compatible devices.
- .... and many many other interesting and useful packages, currently there are more than 130 packages and the list grow every day.
The xAppInstaller will permit you to install/remove/start/stop/backup/restore any packages on your Prodigy, eTRAYz and Sidewinder.
- Multilanguage: English, Italian, Slovenian, Russian, Ukranian, Dutch and Spanish
- Configure Device available on your network
- List all available packages for your device (feed managed by TheHijacker)
- List the latest packages added
- List packages by categories
- List packages by their status (installed/running/stopped/autostarted/using cron/...)
- Search a package
- Sort the list of packages by name, date added and category
- Show package details, comments, links and screenshots
- Install/Uninstall application on your devices
- Start/Stop application on your devices
- Set appliaction properties as autostart and backup/restore
- Shutdown/Restart your device
- Autoinstall API App Installer on your device
- Modify device MySQL password
- Show device details and status (memory, hdd usage, cpu workload, ...)
- Tablet optimization
- Prodigy TV render optimization
- Xtreamer device: Prodigy, Sidewinder3, eTRAYz
- APP Installer API: xAppInstaller is based on APP Installer API that must be installed on xtreamer product which you wish to manage. Here you can find istructions to install API Installer on your xtreamer device:
More from developer
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: CouchPotato Version 2 (available at https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer)
CouchPotato Version 2 api is not currently stable. As such, this app could stop working because of an update. I will try to catch and fix these as fast as possible.
To view your api key, go to settings -> general and check show advanced settings. (I plan to automate this in later versions)
-Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) look and feel
-View, Edit, Refresh, and Delete movies
-View, Ignore, and Download releases
-Search and Add movies
-IMDB share support
-imdb.com share support
-View in IMDB Android App
Have a problem? File a bug report at http://github.com/Buttink/couch-tatertot/issues.
Also available for free at https://sourceforge.net/projects/couchtatertot/files/?source=navbar.
This app does not condone piracy. Anything you download via CouchPotato, I am not legally responsible for.