TPE is a map-centric sun and moon calculator: see how the light will fall on the land, be it day or night, for almost anywhere on earth.
Ideal for landscape, nature, travel and outdoor photographers, TPE's map-based approach means you can search for any place name on the planet or position the map pin exactly where you want it.
Advanced features include: automatic time zone and elevation detection, correction for atmospheric refraction and height above the horizon. You can even determine when the sun or moon will be visible from behind nearby hills and mountains.
- Time and direction of sunrise and sunset
- Time and direction of moonrise and moonset
- Phase of the moon and % illumination
- Times of civil, nautical and astronomical twilight
- Graphical display on a map (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain)
- Rotate and tilt the map for the optimal view
- Compass-based auto-rotation of the map
- Movable map pins - drag and drop the pin exactly where you need it
- Search for locations by place name or enter coordinates directly
- Save any location you want - no fixed lists
- All features available in both portrait and landscape mode
- Does not require network connection for rise/set time, azimuths and sun/moon position
- Automatic time zone detection for any location on earth
- Determines elevation above sea level
- View azimuth and altitude of sun/moon for any time of day/night
- Distance, bearing and elevation angle between any two points
- Import locations from KML files
- Find when the sun/moon will appear from behind a hill
- Compensation for atmospheric refraction
- Compensation for elevation above the horizon
- Maps and elevation-based calculations require a data connection to function
- Locations outside ±80° latitude (very far north and south) are unsupported
- Map auto-rotate requires a compatible device (with magnetometer and accelerometer)
- Requires that you have Google Play Services and Google Maps installed on your device. Most devices already have both installed. TPE will prompt you to install these if they are missing.
Please visit http://photoephemeris.com/support#android_support if you have any trouble installing Google Play Services.
TPE desktop version has been a favorite of photographers around the world for four years. Now you can carry it with you.
PhotoCaddy is the photography expert you can carry in your pocket. Equipment tips, camera settings, creative suggestions and technical points for over 50 categories of photography subjects, covering practically anything you will ever point your camera at.
- Guidance for over 50 different situations, from castles to rainbows and everything in between
- Over 500 total built-in tips
- Suggested camera settings
- Over 500 (and growing) tips shared by users around the world
- Ability to share your own tips
- Take notes of your own thoughts and ideas
- Custom categories
- Full developer support. Want something changed? Let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Whether you are serious about photography or just want to improve your travel album, PhotoCaddy will be there to help.
Download Photographer. An expert photographer in your pocket.
It suggests the optimal settings for your camera and equipment to be used to make great photos based on what you want to photograph.
- How tos to take nearly 60 different categories of photos: Portraits, rainbows, fireworks, the moon, etc..
- Photographic poses for couples, men and women, groups etc..
- Tutorial for advanced photography
- Special functions like Depth of Field Calculator (DOF calculator), Exposure Calculator (EXP calculator), print size calculator according to the size of the file or megapixels, Timelapse Calculator
- Photography news reader
- Personal notes and settings
A great help for your beautiful photos!
Join our extensive photography community and share your knowledge with other photographers. Become completely immersed in the photography world: create a profile, share your knowledge, share your portfolio, learn from professionals and meet other like minded individuals.
We have completely redone the app from the graphics and features all the way to new content from well experienced professional photographers.
New beautiful, simplistic and stylish design
New wonderfully stimulating photos from around the world
New content on over 50 different photo scenarios from experienced professional photographers
Full community support, ability to create a profile and display your website/portfolio link, email and biography. Read others photographers tips and share your own.
A place to store you own personal notes for each scenario making it easy to find for your next shoot.
Download now to start taking better pictures than you every dreamed of!! There are over 50 different scenarios that are put into five different convenient categories for a quick easy to use reference. Each scenario includes a complete guide, from preparation, to equipment to technique. Plus as an added bonus there are hundreds of tips to help guide you to your potential and place to store your own personal notes. We have also added in our own beautiful pictures from around the world to illustrate each scenario and help motivate you towards success!
Download now and reach your potential greatness!
- Expert photo taking advice including photography tutorials
- Commnunity of Photographers including features to share tips and create profile
- DSLR camera tips, photography tutorials and more photography stuff like own personal notes
- DSLR camera tips to take better photos
- DSLR Photography tutorial on over 50 scenarios, photography tutorial to help learn new ways to take excellent photos
- Photography tutorial and community tips from user around the world
- Learn new techniques and photo ideas with our photography tutorial and DSLR camera tips
dslr camera tips
dslr ir remote
photography ligth meter
Additional camera for Android phones with Android 2.1 and higher. It can handle recording quality and file formats.
-Zoom control by Volume control buttons.
-Autoshutter can be activated by long press onScreenShutter button.
-Camera parameters control (white balance, color effects, flash modes, focus modes, ISO and etc.)
-Video quality control ( resolution, encoder, format mp4 or 3gp, bitrate, framerate).
-Audio quality control (encoder, sampling eate, bitrate).
Warning! Not all features may work on some devices.
Email RubberBigPepper@gmail.com if you want a localization to your native language.
When error ocurres send lgCamera.log to RubberBigPepper@gmail.com
More info: http://rubberbigpepper.com/en/lgCamera
Instant photo effects app, now with stroke-based filters.
Drawcam is a fun app that allows live modification of pictures.
- works with the live feed from the camera, or with any image on your device, Google Drive etc.
- a wide range of filters, with a concentration on draw/art -type effects.
- 31 filters - many unique.
- the filters can be adjusted interactively in real time - there is no waiting.
- the range of adjustments is comprehensive and unusually wide.
- you can tailor and then save the filters, modifying the app to your own preferences.
- integrated with Twitter, Facebook, email and other device apps. Can even export directly to itself for multiple passes over an image.
- rapid app start-up and screen switching.
- digital SLR camera -like graphical interface.
If you discover that there is a device Drawcam is not compatible with, then please let us know (email@example.com) and we will endeavour to fix it as soon as possible. Please don't just leave a 1 star rating. Thanks.
Your life is beautiful. Your photos should be, too.
All-new for Android! The photo app from A Beautiful Mess App has been reimagined and rebuilt from the ground-up. The easiest way to make pretty photos and to share them with friends! This incredible app includes:
• High-Resolution Photo Editing & Export
• Unique, Easy-to-Use Photo Collages
• Amazing Fonts
• Hand-Drawn Doodles
• Easy Editing
• Bright Colors (including neons!)
• Simple Sharing on Social Media
Add new life to your favorite photos with custom filters, fun fonts, and hand-drawn doodles by Elsie and Emma, creators of the award-winning lifestyle blog, “A Beautiful Mess”. Then share your creations with friends through email, or by publishing them directly to popular social networks — Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter (hashtag: #ABeautifulMess).
Whether you're sharing personalized snapshots with friends and family or broadcasting your life's most beautiful moments through social media, the photo app from A Beautiful Mess makes it fun and easy.
"A Beautiful Mess" is a lifestyle blog focused on creating a beautiful life. We share simple ways to create an inspired lifestyle. We believe in taking time each day to make something pretty. Most of all, we believe that life doesn't need to be perfect to be beautiful. Visit us at www.ABeautifulMess.com.
Please note that Pho.to Lab is an Internet-based application. It helps us keep your devices' memory free from tons of resources required to create high-quality artworks of your photos.
Pho.to Lab PRO has something to amend virtually any picture. It’s up to you which of photo editor superpowers to choose:
- photo montages to get your portrait on a vintage postcard or a birthday cake
- photo frames to surround a picture with fantastic landscapes, lifelike scenes or cute cartoon characters
- face in hole effects to become Iron Man, Darth Vader or Mona Lisa
- photo collages to stitch together dozens and hundreds of pictures
- photo filters to add a happy or a nostalgic mood to pictures
- magazine covers to make you an icon of Playboy or Vogue or put you on the cover of Forbes
- text editor to add messages and create greeting cards
- other photo effects such as headwear, celebrity collages, monsters and more!
Some of tools to process your photos which are exclusive to the PRO version include:
- stylized photo effects to make your pictures look like a vintage card or retro film
- artistic filters to turn your photos into elegant drawings or paintings
- human-to-animal montages to give your face to a lion, cat or koala
- background effects to change surrounding of your photo into a dreamlike scenery.
The PRO version is also free of ads and watermarks and processed your photos much faster.
After you process an image with the Pho.to Lab photo editor you can share the result via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social networks you love. Or you can upload resulting pictures to our servers to get short links and send them as personal messages or emails.
New photo frames and photo filters are added with each update. If you didn't find a particular photo montage or collage, contact the team and you might see it in the next version of Pho.to Lab PRO. We love hearing from our users and we aim to make Pho.to Lab PRO the best photo editor on Google Play!
Pho.to Lab PRO will change your life forever!*
*Pho.to Lab PRO may or may not change your life but you're totally going to love it!
You can easily create a collage photo as follow;
1. Select a theme.
2. Import photos for your collage and select paper type.
3. Simply shake your phone to get random collage images. (click "Edit" for manual select)
4. Also editing tool is available to create special effects on the final collage.
★ 6 photo theme support (MultiPhoto, SinglePhoto, InstantPhoto, GridPhoto, WidePhoto, SquareMania)
★ Easy photo creation by shake action.
★ High quality frame pinking
★ Various frame patterns
★ Place photo using translation, rotation, and scaling
★ Image filter for photos
★ Storytelling with various balloon item.
★ Funny sticker support.
★ Social media support (Twitter, Facebook, Flicker, Picasa, Blogger, Tumblr)
★ Save & Export.
★ Wallpaper support
PhotoShake allows user to create images from various occasions like everyday life, memorable moments, social gatherings, photo that has a story.
Make a precious memory with family, friends, or others.
Share your beautiful memories and fun episodes with your friends.
Joy and happiness start from your touch.
This app requires Android 2.1+
Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
This app is also perfect for real estate agents who can upload the panoramic photos of the property and show it online to their customers.
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
PRO VERSION FEATURES:
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
● Ad Free (Pro Version)
Tegra users - see Photaf THD Panorama Pro here:
● "Wonderful 360 Panoramic Photos Make Your Phone Special - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
● "This is the best app for creating panoramic photos on an Android device - Wired.com"
● "Whether you’re going on holiday, selling your house or just trigger happy, this is a must have app for your Android device - ephotozine.com"
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● The settings screen does not response to touch on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Please update you device OS to version 3.2 or latest. It should resolve this issue.
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, go to Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
- Thanks to Kriss Lech for helping with the Polish translation
- Thanks to Michael Lepori for helping with the Italian translation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Photaf Panorama is the best app for making panoramas from your Android device.
Video Tutorials: http://rhonnadesigns.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=8
App Description: Designed with your creativity in mind to add your own personality to your photos. Can be printed out up to 4x4 with great resolution! Perfect to creatively edit your photos with artist, Rhonna Farrer’s exclusive frames, masks, designs, fonts & filters right on your iPhone.
**for higher-resolution photo editing on your laptop or PC, the same design kits and fonts can be purchased at Rhonnadesigns.com
**Also comes with exclusive backgrounds to create inspirational word art, memes, poems or notes!
Features: Adjust transparency, color, shadows, outlines, size & angles as you create with the text & design features. Add masks to any photo using the various shaped designs; even has the feature of allowing you to add multiple designs/fonts to the mask!
See what people are saying:
“I'm so happy to finally have an app that does it all, when it comes to iPhone photo editing! No more switching back and forth between different apps that apply one or two elements to my favorite photos. Rhonna Designs has neatly included everything you need for your editing needs, right in this one amazing app! Best money I've ever spent.”- Shelley Smith
“This was app was incredibly easy to use and so creative. I felt like I was an artist when I was using Rhonna's app with my simple pictures turning them into fun masterpieces!”
" I LOVE Rhonna Farrer's sweet new app because it is like having a a little studio in my pocket! Life can get so busy sometimes and I like the fact that I can have a little creative time anytime I want by snapping a picture with my iphone and then using Rhonna wonderful app. to be as whimsical as I want where ever I am! The fonts, applications & darling quotes are simply amazing!"- Susan Weckesser
“Love this app! I love that I can crop my photo, add layers upon layers of adorable designs and easily change them up without having to start over! There are so many options within the app, it is my #1 go to app!”- Nancy Wyatt
"From the moment I started using the rhonnadesigns app I was over the moon! It provides an innovative experience to creating beautiful and unique photos using her most inspiring quotes and sought after designs. It's ease of use has hands down made it my favorite app! Rhonna Designs you definitely knocked this one out of the ball park!" - Holly Pitcher
Follow us on Instagram for tutorials, news, and sneak peeks! @rhonnafarrer
Perfectly Clear counteracts your camera's limitations by applying 18 automatic corrections to your photos.
Perfectly Clear captures life unfiltered without masking or saturating anything. Our corrections are designed to highlight the beauty that was always there so every photo looks as vibrant as life itself.
We're super excited about our latest version 4.0. We've taken your suggestions (thank you!) and are pleased to introduce a clean new look with even more powerful time saving enhancements that you're going to love:
Next Generation Beautify makes it easy to look your best
Our Beautify technology automatically detects gender, age, and facial features to apply just the right amount of correction. We've made the existing Skin Smoothing, Teeth Whitening, Eye Enhancement & Enlargement even better. Plus, we've added 6 amazing new automatic corrections:
* Face Slimming
* Eye Circle, Shine, Blemish and Red-Eye Removal
Powerful Photo Browser lets you crop, delete, rotate and more!
Quickly flip through your images in a gallery so you no longer need to go to another App to view.
Correct your photos at up to twice the speed.
Correct with one tap directly from the new photo browser.
Can you fit all the power of a DSLR in your pocket?
With Perfectly Clear v4.0 you can. Our advanced camera includes face, blink & smile detection that automatically captures the perfect portrait or selfie, powerful Panorama, amazing HDR, and more.
Plus we've leveraged the latest innovations of Android's Lollipop, giving you full-resolution high speed burst, full-resolution panorama (Nexus 6 & 9), HDR shots of fast-moving subjects, full White Balance control, and more.
Automatic Image correction: down to a science
What's behind our award-winning technology? 14 years of R&D, 10 patented processes, and 18 unique algorithms. We cracked the code on correcting every pixel independently. It's as if your 21 MP photo was taken with 21 million separate apertures.
Perfection that's tested over 30 million times a day
Major retailers, veteran pros and avid amateurs all depend on our technology to create amazing photos automatically and effortlessly.
Make your Amazon Cloud Drive photos look their best with a single tap
Now you can open your photos from Amazon Cloud Drive, correct them in seconds using Perfectly Clear's mobile app, then save them back to the Amazon Cloud drive. Learn more: http://goo.gl/vpwbfz
Have an Amazon Fire Phone? Check out the cool stuff that you can do with Perfectly Clear: http://goo.gl/1XQmKn
What people are saying:
"Allows you to perfect your images, effortlessly"
"Can take a boring photo and make it amazing!"
-John Poz, GeekBeat.tv
"May have you rethink what it is possible to do with your phone's camera... the best money you can spend on phone-based photography."
-James Oppenheim (James Games and contributor to NBC show)
"Does things well that separate it from the pack"
"The immediate impact was miraculous - like a strip of dull film being removed from the top layer of the image leaving pure, jeweled color beneath."
For more info:
Watch our Spacebook video : http://goo.gl/dr2uuJ
View Perfectly Clear photos: http://goo.gl/eXB91a
Need support? http://goo.gl/9usWbY
Stay informed with our blog (and social): http://goo.gl/FNoS0H
Photography Trainer(TM) guides you step-by-step how to set your D-SLR to take the perfect shot. Top-rated app with over 50,000 downloads across multiple countries and devices. Capture amazing photos by truly understanding shutter speed, aperture & ISO. Created by professional travel and advertising photographer Paul Timpa, this interactive app walks you through the steps to capture incredible photos, lets you view dozens of sample photos with camera settings, and provides a wide variety of photography tips and tutorials for both beginners and advanced photographers. Night photography, sports, landscapes, portraits, architecture, HDR & more. Best of all, the app doesn't require an internet connection, so it’s perfect for vacations and holidays too – learn photography no matter where you are in the world. You'll always have an expert with you in your pocket, there to help you take spectacular photos.
This is the original photography training app designed to improve your skills as a photographer. Not just an app to provide camera settings, the purpose of this app is to teach you the methods professional photographers use to take incredible photos.
NOTE: If you have any questions or need any support, for example if the app is purchased but does not immediately download, please e-mail me directly at PhotographyTrainer@yahoo.com and I will personally assist. Also free free to use that email for any suggestions for the app, as I always strive to make it even better on every update. Thank you and enjoy!
Get A Better Camera NOW!
Full featured and fast HDR camera for Android. Take pictures with vivid colors and rich detail:
- Simple: take an HDR image in one tap
- Full resolution
- Real HDR: exposure bracketing and tone mapping
- HDR images fused and tone mapped on device within seconds
- Hand shake compensation, no need to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects, de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
- Location tagging
- Shutter sound can be muted (not on all models)
- Support for Flash on/off/auto
Join HDR fans and share your photos on facebook: http://facebook.com/mobilehdr
Join us and share your stunning HDR photos at Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1820156@N20
Real life scenes often have a wide range of light intensity, which cannot be captured by a camera. In a photo of such a scene the bright areas look washed out and everything in shadows is pictured as a black spot with no details. The HDR technique allows you to capture details in bright and dark areas and have them merged in a single photo.
HDR photography is widely adopted by professional photographers. Wouldn't it be nice to have an HDR in mobile phones?
The problem is that HDR requires taking several differently exposed images in series, which must be precisely aligned and then fused. In order to be usable for real life scenes, the HDR feature should include moving object detection and hand shake compensation to avoid or minimize the ghosting in the final image. That requires a lot of computational resources and makes a challenge even for professional desktop HDR software.
Almalence has brought its expertise in professional HDR software to mobile phones. Our HDR fusion algorithms compensate hand shaking and detect moving objects in the scene, suppressing ghosting artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are quick enough to provide comfortable processing time on mobile devices.
★★★★★ Editor's Choice - Google Play, Gizmodo + SlashGear
★★★★★ "The Best Camera for Android" - lifehacker
The final choice for 2,000,000+ people!
● Fastest camera on Android
● Best Photo Mode!
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● HDR Mode
● Silent camera mode
● Grid overlays
● Horizon level
● Set actions for hardware buttons, e.g. volume to control zoom.
● Powerful editing suite
● 1-click presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy...
● Total control of color, vignettes and fun effects
● Collages: e.g. 2x2 selfie shots
● Light leaks
● Bokeh FX
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun camera props
● Famous ‘buddies’
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls
"our choice for the best camera app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
The BEST Photographic Light Meter
This is an application for photographers to measure the amount of light.
It reproduces a handheld digital incident light meter and you can use to adjust your camera for a precise and ideal exposure.
You get a reading in f-stops or shutter speed and after you can change values with VOL +/- buttons.
It uses two different kinds of measurement: frontal light sensor(if present) or back phone's camera.
It works fine on Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy SIII
Attention!! not all phones have the frontal light sensor
Now with depth of field DOF and FLASH range calculator!!
This easy-to-use FLASH calculator allows you to input a variety of variables, for example guide number GN, so that via a simple calculation photographers can determine the max distance of your subject
Lux 0-200000 (depends on Phone)
cal. 2.3 Nexus, 1.5 SIII