USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing. Some users HAVE reported destroyed speakers and earphones. IF YOU HEAR DISTORTED AUDIO, LOWER THE VOLUME (but it may be too late).
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK. Consider this to be EXPERIMENTAL software.
Not all devices support this software. Try it and see if yours works.
NOTE 1: This does not work on JB 4.2 devices, either due to a bug in the OS or due to Google disabling this functionality.
NOTE 2: This is NOT for adjusting the speakerphone volume in phone calls (that has its own boost, I think), but for adjusting the volume of music, movies and apps.
NOTE 3: Users who complain that this does not boost bass are right. In order to mitigate (but not remove!) the danger of damage to small speakers, there is no boost in the lowest frequency range, and there is also less boost in the highest frequency range. If you go to the Settings and uncheck "Non-uniform boost", you get an across-the-board boost, but that's much more dangerous to your speakers.
NOTE 4: When you set the boost to zero, Speaker Boost will be off. The notification icon is just for ease of launching. If you don't like seeing the notification icon when Speaker Boost is off, just go to Speaker Boost's Settings and set it to appear only when Speaker Boost is running.
Now Available Master volume control!
You can set all the sounds of the mobile from the same application in a super simple, all under control. You can set the volume:
- Voice Call
Try it! amaze you!
Earpiece is a simple, light-weight audio-control app.
You can pop Earpiece up on top of another application simply by holding down the SEARCH key.
In the options, you can enable an experimental feature which switches the phone to speaker phone when it's away from the face and then back to speaker phone close up. This only works on devices with a proximity sensor, of course.
Another experimental feature is that you can significantly reduce the volume of the camera sounds on some devices. Ensure your local laws allow you to do this.
Earpiece is free and Open Source.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can damage speakers and/or hearing.
Note 1: There is no affiliation between the developer of Earpiece and the developer of Mortplayer, which is the application shown in the background of the screenshots.
Note 2: The reason the application needs permission to read log data is for the camera quieting feature. When the camera quieting feature is active, Earpiece monitors the log for when the camera is about to take a picture and then quiets things for about two seconds. If you are worried about privacy issues, or otherwise curious, you can look at the full Earpiece source code at code.google.com/p/Earpiece and you can build it from source yourself.
Note 3: If you use Earpiece, don't use my Speaker Boost with it--just use Earpiece's audio boost option instead.
** WARNING : not working with every device/ ROM, test the trial version first **
Unlock Sound Volume limitation present in your device when you use a Headset/Headphone or any other line-out device, and so Significantly Boost Volume Level.
Just place the widget on your home, click it to switch to "On" and plug a headset/audio headphone
* OR *
Use autostart mode (see settings)
* Reported to work with:
- Samsung Galaxy S3 / SIII
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung galaxy S2
- Motorola Triumph
- HTC vision
- Nexus S
- HTC Sensation / 4G
- LG Optimus 2X / G2X
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
- myTouch 4G
- HTC G2 Vision
- HTC Evo
- Nexus One 2.2
- HTC Droid Eris (VZW)
- HTC Desire HD
- HTC Desire Z
- HTC Desire 2.1, 2.2
- HTC Legend
- Samsung Captive
- LG GT540SWIFT
- LG Ally
Please try the free version first to check if it works.
Bass Booster Pro is a standalone app, so you should uninstall the free version to avoid conflicts.
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Homescreen widget (2x1)
★ Homescreen shortcut (see below)
★ Start on phone boot
★ Preset auto-detection (see below)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call/SMS
★ 4 themes
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (in Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ 20 built-in presets : More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a "Punk Rock" preset and a "Hard Rock" preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+)
You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song.
Auto-detection requires to use :
- A compatible player
- Locally stored and tagged audio files
Players that support auto-detection :
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app)
This list is not complete : other media players may work.
If your player doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM. If it still doesn't work, drop us a mail !
- Receive messages : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming SMS.
- Read phone state : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming call.
- Read external storage : Needed for preset auto-detection on some devices
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
★ A must have app for anyone that has a hectic schedule - AndroidFan ★ http://androidfannetwork.com/2013/11/08/persistence-review/
★ Smarter volume control - AndroidTapp ★
★ Automatically silence your phone during meetings
Apply your favourite audio settings in one tap. Quickly silence volume levels at an appointment, or at night for a comfortable sleep. Presets can be scheduled to automatically apply at any time, location or calendar event.
★ Avoid unexpected bursts of sound
It's the best way to prevent volume changes when bumped in your pocket, avoiding unexpected bursts of sound or missed calls. Using the “pocket locker” feature, you can automatically prevent accidental changes by locking the volume when your screen is off.
★ Easily access your favourite settings right from your home screen
A wealth of features at your fingertips. In an instant, you can change volume levels, apply presets, and much more, directly from your home-screen.
✔ Create scheduled presets to easily apply your favourite settings.
✔ Custom settings when your headphone or bluetooth receiver is connected.
✔ Lock each volume level to prevent accidental changes.
✔ Easily access volume controls and presets via notification shortcuts.
✔ Change ringtones for alarm, ringer, and notifications.
✔ Switch the ringer mode between silent, vibrate, and normal.
✔ Control vibrate settings.
✔ Separate or link ringer and notification volume.
✔ Perform various notifications such as a vibrate or sound when the volume is locked.
✔ Works great with Tasker and Locale with its built in preset plugin.
✔ View and change a variety of volume levels.
• Voice (in-call)
✔ Localized in these languages: Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Finish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portugese, Russian, Sweden, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
✔ Fully interactive home-screen widgets
• 1x1 Preset - apply a set of audio settings
• 1x1 Preset list - easily apply any preset
• 1x1 Volume locker - change or lock volume levels
• 1x1 Vibrate - switch vibrate settings for ringer and notification
• 1x1 Ringer mode - change the ringer mode
• 4x1 Dashboard – a slew of interactive volume widgets
NOTE: To access widgets, the app should not be installed to your sd-card, and some android versions may require a reboot for widgets to appear on your widget drawer.
Full network access/view network connections – Bug reporting, google maps, usage.
Read calendar - Schedule presets based on calendar events
Modify system settings - Change advanced volume settings
Coarse and fine location – Detect location changes for scheduled presets
Control vibration - Notifications
Read/Write external storage - Access custom icons and ringtones
Run at startup - Restore settings after startup
Read phone state - Required to separate the ringer and notification volume on all versions of android
Note: This is not a volume booster app
Manage sounds easily with this application via a change bar directly into application without going through the settings on your mobile every time.
In this application you can easily create different profiles depending on whether you're at work, at home, in the car.
You can also schedule profiles to apply automatically.
Example: Every Thursday at 9:00 I have a meeting and I hope that my phone is on silent so you planning directly in the application profile for the meeting is automatically applied every Thursday.
If you have ideas for improvements or find bugs in the implementation send me an email and I will carry out modifications, or enhancements. thank you
Tags: Volume Control Audio Manager Sound Settings Toggle Profiles Scheduler Auto switch desk car headphones
After great success of Android Volume Booster Free app, I am releasing this Ad Free Android Volume Booster app.
Android Volume Booster Pro is the great tool to optimize your phone's volume.
Android Volume Booster Pro will make your phone sound and overall volume much more stronger.
This app does not contain any kind of ads or notifications. This does not require any kind of special permission of your device.
Feedback and Suggestions are most welcome to encourage more.
DFX Player is the first Music Player to provide true Professional Audio Quality to Android devices.
DFX Player was created by an engineering team that developed award winning audio technology used by Grammy winning producers and engineers.
Thanks to the recent advances in Android device processing speed and power, DFX audio processing technology is finally available on your Android phones and tablets.
DFX processing technology restores high frequency harmonics that were damaged in the MP3 encoding process and also dramatically increases your bass frequency response without lowering your playback levels. DFX also restores the lost natural depth to your music for a more natural listening experience.
The DFX Player also includes a truly professional multi-band EQ that has been used by Grammy winning producers and engineers.
Finally you can fully enjoy your MP3 songs without the unnatural muffled sound and limited bass response of past music players and make EQ adjustments without distortion or loss of quality.
- Uses advanced DSP processing to dramatically improved sound quality and bass response over existing Android music players
- Powerful yet easy to use Song, Artist and Playlist based music selection and playback methods
- Includes multiple DFX audio processing presets to best optimize DFX for your listening environment and personal tastes, including Bass Boost presets
-Includes a truly professional quality multi-band EQ used by Grammy winning producers and engineers
Try the DFX Player now to hear what you have been missing . . .
More Background on DFX Audio Enhancement:
The DFX processing effect and equalizer has been in development for over 20 years and is currently ranked as the best audio app of its kind. You will immediately notice a significant boost to the volume and overall sound quality of any song or other media that you listen to. The level of precise audio control available from DFX is unmatched by any other sound enhancer or booster.
BSPlayer is media player for Android smartphones and tablet PC's, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search and buffered network playback from SMB shares.
- NO advertisements
- Android 4.4 KitKat compatibility
- hardware accelerated video playback - significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption, supporting multi-core (dual and quad-core) hardware decoding*
- audio pre-amplification ("volume boost" - user definable up to 500%)
- playback in popup window (audio and video)
- support for almost any media file type (video and audio), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- aspect-ratio adjustments and zoom
- multiple audio streams and subtitles
- supports customizable gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
- playlist support and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
- customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures and keys
- external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt...
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
- playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (child lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go)for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
****** Licensing troubleshooting: ******
- If after the purchase and installation of the app you get a license failure notification, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try re-installing and restarting your device.
- If your download is declined, your credit card authorization will have failed. Please update your card details (usually the address doesn't match) and retry the purchase.
- If you get "Not compatible with your device" from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
- BSPlayer app uses Google's standard licensing service. Keep Wi-Fi or mobile data enabled at the the first run of application. Further internet connection will not be required. Also, for existing users having problems with licensing - you may try "Clear app data" function and run app with internet connection enabled. This should license your app.
If you are having any issues with licensing, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix the issue.
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail email@example.com. We are trying to improve the media player for the users and your feedback is highly appreciated.
* Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (eg. on HTC HD, it is a hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all videos.
This video player uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated support forum can be found here http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
How to use
* Simple, copy your tunes on your sdcard / internal memory. Start Modo and browse to the directory and touch the file.
* To terminate the playback service, pause the music and hit the back button.
• Sleep timer
• Volume boost
• HVSC #59 songlength database builtin
• Transparent Wallpaper. You can choose an overlay color and alpha value.
• Zip file browsing (warning: requires more RAM, do not use on low memory situation as player is more prone to get killed because of bigger memory footprint).
• Tracker modules: MOD, XM, IT, S3M, MED (only MDD0/MDD1), OKT
• Commodore C64: SID, MUS
• Nintendo: GBS, NSF, NSFE, SPC, RSN
• Sega: GYM, VGM (no FM), VGZ
• Atari / Amstrad CPC / Spectrum: SAP, AY, YM
• Msx / PC-Engine: KSS, HES
The playlists are stored in the internal storage of the phone. It is using SQLite3+ provided by each Android phone. Google cloud backup support is implemented, to activate go to Phone settings->Privacy/Backup->Backup up my data.
If your phone is rooted you can simply backup the app data by using e.g. Titanium Backup.
If you have questions you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy some nice tunes!
*** Launch offer:- 50 % OFF( FOR LIMITED PERIOD)***
Now control system volumes more smoothly and no more intrusive ads.
This simple volume control app, controls / manage the every sound your device makes.It simply acts as a volume /audio equalizer or audio manager for your android phone, With individual access to all Android audio streams, this app puts you in control of every sound your Android phone makes. Music control of your DJ, multimedia, media player will be easy.
- Simple UI
- Move to SD Card.
- Fastest sound control app.
- you can adjust
-Ringer volume , (Ring control)
-System volume ,
-Notification volume ,
-Alarm volume ,
-Media (i.e. music, audio, video , songs ) ,
-In-call volume ( voice call ) easily.
Disclaimer: This is not a volume booster or audio booster app, widget.
tags: volume control, volumes sound ,notification, media in-call,ringer, alarm music.
Press on + to increase or - to reduce the volume. The bar indicates the current value.
If you want the widget version, take a look at "VolumeWidget - Smart Extras™" (the touch area is smaller in the widget and less responsive).
Icons are from IconEden (http://www.iconeden.com)
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch 1 (not tested on SmartWatch 2)
Sure It is the best Video player and Audio player in recent times which comes with different equalizer, modulation and convolution reverb effects.
Supported Video player Formats: mp4, 3gp etc
Supported Audio player Formats: mp3, aac, wav etc
Supported Android Version: 4.1.0 and, above like Jelly Bean, KitKat etc.
• Automatic identification of all the video/audio files in the device
• Thumbnail display
• Play, Pause, Next, Previous operation
• HD Play back of video/audio files
• Volume Booster of about 5dB more
• Audio Post Processing effects like Bass Boost, Studio, Attack, Stereo Widening, Full Bass, Full Treble, Head Phone etc on video player as well audio player
• Voice effects Echo, Feedback etc video player as well audio player
• Fun effects like Voice Changer, Whistles etc video player as well audio player
• Convolution reverb effects on video player as well audio player
• Battery status, date and time display
• Hardware Acceleration for Video and Audio decoding
• Drains less battery than software based players
• Can play 1080P files if HW acceleration supported in the device
• Plays only audio in case video format is not supported
• Background playback support for audio files
• Smaller memory foot prints
Upgrade to AMI Player PRO for full featured effects and much more advanced video player and audio player.
Keywords: Video Player, Audio Player, Media Player, Music Player, HD Player, HD Video Player, Movies Player, Video Decoder , Audio Decoder, HD Movie Player, high-definition, AMI Player, AMIPlayer, Equalizer Video Player, Audio Post Processing, Audio Effects on Video, Video Playback, Audio Playback
Aplikacia zhromazduje linky z viacerych stranok pod jednoduchym UI.
Na nasich serveroch nedrzime ziadny obsah streamu!
V pripade otazok nas mozte kontaktovat na email@example.com
TODO version 2.1.3:
- Program, EPG. ✓
- Tablet optimalizacia ✓
- Redesign UI atd. ✓
- novy dizajn
- min SDK 4.0.0 (starsie zariadenia nebudeme podoprovat)
- pridana moznost EPG na aktualny den
- optimalzacia na tablety (Nexus 7, Sam. Galaxy Note 10.1)
- moznost podporit vyvojara (tlacitko donate)
- mobilna verzia - fix
- nove zabezpecenie streamu
- cz kanaly
- EPG na viac dni
- Moznost upozornit na program
- Dalsie TODO veci sa budu doplnovat... prispiet mozte aj vy svojim komentarom a rate-om
!!! Odporucam nainstalovat video prehravac(MXPlayer, VPlayer) !!!
SlovakTV does not own or host any content. It simply aggregates links in a convenient, user-friendly interface.
Please email any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org before sending to Google. We will be more than happy to comply with any DMCA requests within 24 hours.
Ziadny zo streamov nepatri aplikacii.. Aplikacia len linkuje odkazy streamov!
vseky linky ktore su pridane v aplikacii su volne dostupne
SlovakTV je aplikacia v jednoduchom UI, ktora zhromazduje linky z viacerych stranok do jednoducheho dizajnu.
Zdroj streamov: iphonetv.antik.sk, spusti.eu
Eurosporty su v ENG jazyku.
More from developer
AudioBoost finally on the Samsung Galaxy S 2!! Allows you to boost the volume for a +19%! It BOOSTS headphones, speaker and probably mic and everything else! Only software to give a boost so powerful on the SGS2!
YOU NEED A ROOTED DEVICE! If you still didn't root your phone, now it's a great time to do so!
Works ONLY on the SAMSUNG GALAXY S 2 (GT-I9100)!
USAGE: After install, open the application and it will prompt you to install alsa (after giving it root privileges).
Then you can choose the desired volume and hit the "ENABLE" button. After enabling you can fine-tune the volume as you please with the slider.
Then you can hit the menu button on the phone and choose QUIT -> BACKGROUND. It will work in background mode (leaving a statusbar notification).
Whenever you like to exit, just do use QUIT -> QUIT and it will stop working. You don't need to disable the boost before doing so, it will save the status and be ready for the next time you'll open it!
If you like there is also an option to have it open on boot…just look under Settings!
For any question just send me an email! ;)