- Samsung Galaxy Note3 (Model #: SM-N900S, SM-N900K, SM-N900L)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Model #: SHV-E300S, SHV-E300K, SHV-E300L)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Model #: GT-I9300, SHV-E210S)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (Model #: SHW-M250S)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Model #: SGH-1717, SHV-E160S)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (SHW-M380S, SHW-M380W, SHW-M480W)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (Model #: GT-N8013)
- Samsung Galaxy Note2 (Model #: SHV-E250S)
Earpiece is a simple, light-weight audio-control app.
You can pop Earpiece up on top of another application simply by holding down the SEARCH key.
In the options, you can enable an experimental feature which switches the phone to speaker phone when it's away from the face and then back to speaker phone close up. This only works on devices with a proximity sensor, of course.
Another experimental feature is that you can significantly reduce the volume of the camera sounds on some devices. Ensure your local laws allow you to do this.
Earpiece is free and Open Source.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can damage speakers and/or hearing.
Note 1: There is no affiliation between the developer of Earpiece and the developer of Mortplayer, which is the application shown in the background of the screenshots.
Note 2: The reason the application needs permission to read log data is for the camera quieting feature. When the camera quieting feature is active, Earpiece monitors the log for when the camera is about to take a picture and then quiets things for about two seconds. If you are worried about privacy issues, or otherwise curious, you can look at the full Earpiece source code at github.com/arpruss/earpiece and you can build it from source yourself.
Note 3: If you use Earpiece, don't use my Speaker Boost with it--just use Earpiece's audio boost option instead.
TrackView is the ONLY app that can simultaneously do event detection, GPS location tracking, video surveillance, remote video recording and much more!
No equipment to buy, no messy wires, you can install TrackView on your device in less than one minute!
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. IPcam for Video and audio monitoring
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote audio and video recording
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
Three easy steps to get started in less than ONE minute:
TrackView is easy to install. Just a couple of clicks, and you are there.
You can use your existing gmail account user name and password to login to TrackView. Please use the SAME account to login to all devices. Before login, please also give a device name to your device so that you can distinguish them.
3. Enjoy your protection
Once you have multiple devices logged-in, you can monitor, track, or buzz a remote device by one click. You can also check the alert messages, record and playback your clips.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
La Prima guida turistica mobile della città
L’applicazione Adria Turismo ti permette di avere sempre a portata di mano:
- Le ultime novità sulla città
- L’elenco aggiornato degli eventi e delle feste in programma
- Una guida ai monumenti e ai punti di interesse principali con gallerie fotografiche.
- La possibilità di determinare il percorso geolocalizzato per raggiungere il punto di interesse selezionato.
- L’elenco dei principali percorsi turistici del Polesine che coinvolgono Adria.
- Un collegamento ai principali account social della città
AudioBoost finally on the Samsung Galaxy S 2!! Allows you to boost the volume for a +19%! It BOOSTS headphones, speaker and probably mic and everything else! Only software to give a boost so powerful on the SGS2!
YOU NEED A ROOTED DEVICE! If you still didn't root your phone, now it's a great time to do so!
Works ONLY on the SAMSUNG GALAXY S 2 (GT-I9100)!
USAGE: After install, open the application and it will prompt you to install alsa (after giving it root privileges).
Then you can choose the desired volume and hit the "ENABLE" button. After enabling you can fine-tune the volume as you please with the slider.
Then you can hit the menu button on the phone and choose QUIT -> BACKGROUND. It will work in background mode (leaving a statusbar notification).
Whenever you like to exit, just do use QUIT -> QUIT and it will stop working. You don't need to disable the boost before doing so, it will save the status and be ready for the next time you'll open it!
If you like there is also an option to have it open on boot…just look under Settings!
For any question just send me an email! ;)