Decent for a quick fix I'd likely give this five stars, however, the one thing that prevents me is the default button. I tap that to return my buttons to their default state and then they stay on, always. The middle selection corrects this, but they ate dim regardless of light situations.
Xiaomi Mi3 Additionally, the left button is quite a bit dimmer than the others. It would be nice to have the same level of lighting for all buttons. Not sure if that's fixable (it may be one lighting element). Any fix here?
It doesn't work on SELinux enabled devices (Lollipop and higher). The app needs to handle SE contexts properly. The workaround right now is to execute the command "setenforce 0" in a terminal to disable SELinux then run the app. Execute "setenforce 1" to turn it back on. Please post an update to fix that.
very straight forward nice application very tiny app but very useful and straight forward. what you see is what you get. what i want is to turn off my capacitive button light every time i press it and this app didnt fail me. it also saves battery. dont hesistate to try this app. thanks and merry christmas!
Working on rooted GS3 Came across this to turn off the capacitive lights on my gs3 because I'd rather use the navigation bar as Android intended! Fantastic!
Excellent My capacitive buttons were acting up, I disabled them and replaced them with virtual buttons using another app, but they still had their lights. Not anymore using this! Thank you! I know have a smaller but functional screen.
v1.0.13 (Dec 07, 2013)
- fix issue where buttons backlight sometimes turns off after a few seconds instead of staying on
- avoid cycling through the "dim" setting in the widget if dim is not even supported
- fix issue where "dim not supported" is erroneously reported on when selecting "off" brightness when dim is not supported (HTC One X international quad-core variant only)
- correct spelling error in a dialog: brigtness -> brightness
- HTC Sensation support added
Protect home button & volume button, access all setting quickly, speed booster.