Wtf mahn!!! I installed it and set it on low.... And now it doesn't glow at all when I set it on high it never goes off.... Ever..... The light is 24/7 on... How can I reset it back 😈😈😠😬😡😠😡😠
Works for what I need. I use this to turn off the lights during the night. Unfortunately, it won't dim them, just turn them on (full brightness) or off, however, I think it may just be a kernel limitation on this ROM, so I won't dock any stars.
It actually works. Not really. In my xiaomi note LTE, this works but only off and normal brightness. Not extra bright like it performed in hardware test. I'll do anything I can to help. I am rooted and know a bit about phones and Linux.
Working on rooted GS3 Came across this to turn off the capacitive lights on my gs3 because I'd rather use the navigation bar as Android intended! Fantastic!
Nice app Great ui and very simple and straightforward to use. No useless gimmicks. Works great on my HTC droid DNA.
very straight forward nice application very tiny app but very useful and straight forward. what you see is what you get. what i want is to turn off my capacitive button light every time i press it and this app didnt fail me. it also saves battery. dont hesistate to try this app. thanks and merry christmas!
v1.0.13 (Dec 07, 2013)
- fix issue where buttons backlight sometimes turns off after a few seconds instead of staying on
- avoid cycling through the "dim" setting in the widget if dim is not even supported
- fix issue where "dim not supported" is erroneously reported on when selecting "off" brightness when dim is not supported (HTC One X international quad-core variant only)
- correct spelling error in a dialog: brigtness -> brightness
- HTC Sensation support added