Promethean ActivEngage sets the standard in assessment software for tablets, smartphones and traditional computers, and is a foundational component of a fully integrated education solution that seamlessly connects assessment to instruction.
Considering a tablet initiative for your classroom, school or district? Promethean ActivEngage is an ideal solution to help increase student engagement, facilitate collaborative and personalized learning, and improve student outcomes.
WHY PROMETHEAN ACTIVENGAGE
Seamlessly connect assessment to instruction. As part of a family of education solutions, Promethean ActivEngage provides the foundation to transform how teachers teach and how learners learn.
• Flexible — Seamlessly integrates with any ActivClassroom product. Works with any brand of interactive whiteboard (IWB) or projector. Also works with WITHOUT an IWB or projector!
• Immediate Feedback — Enables teachers to gain insight into student understanding in real-time
• Wide range of response types — Multiple Choice, True/False, Yes/No, Text, Likert Scales, Sort-in-Order, Numeric and Self-Paced Learning
• Portable — IP Network-based registration enables voting within a single classroom or across an entire school
• Familiar – Gives students the option of using the same tools inside the classroom that keep them connected outside the classroom
• Cost effective —Leverages previous investments in technology and 1:1 initiatives, and works simultaneously with tablets, smartphones and traditional computers
Tablets and smartphones. Desktop/Laptop software also available from Promethean Website below.
User Input - Users can respond using device input or with any supported input accessory (keyboard, etc.)
Network – Runs on a standard TCP/IP network. Wi-Fi access required for mobile devices. 3G, 4G and GPRS are not supported.
Language(s) –English (UK/US), Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (European), Russian, Spanish and Swedish
Promethean ActivEngage requires ActivInspire or Promethean ActivOffice, as well as the ActivEngage Server. All of these may be downloaded from Promethean Planet (http://www.prometheanplanet.com).
This contains the following features:
- Color palette
- Brush sizes
- Eraser sizes
- Board eraser
- Creating and saving graphic file
In the future version, additional features and enhancement of UI and existing features are considered.
This app is developed by:
- Mark Anthony Barbado (BSIT)
- Reynaldo Wesley Marinay (BSIT)
- Lyka Teodoro (BSCS)
BSIT and BSCS Students
College of Information Technology and Engineering
Araullo University - PHINMA Education
Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
Considering a tablet initiative for your classroom, school or district? Promethean ActivEngage2 is an ideal solution to help increase student engagement, facilitate collaborative and personalized learning, and improve student outcomes.
WHY PROMETHEAN ACTIVENGAGE2
Seamlessly connect assessment to instruction. As part of a family of education solutions, Promethean ActivEngage2 provides the foundation to transform how teachers teach and how learners learn.
Encourages Communication and Collaboration
Encourages students to engage, interact and contribute to lessons, creating collaborative discussions and lively debate.
Leverages previous investments in technology by transforming any supported mobile device or computer into a Learner Response System.
Reduces time spent on administrative tasks, allowing more time for student instruction. Reduces or eliminates the need to grade and record paper-based assessments.
Enables Personalized Learning
With real-time feedback, instructors can track individuals’ progress and develop customized learning plans tailored for each learner.
Centrally Controlled and Scalable
Delivers virtual voting capability within a single classroom, across an entire campus, and beyond. Promethean ActivEngage2 may be managed at a classroom level or centrally on a networked server.
Connects Assessment to Instruction
Supports true formative assessment by enabling teachers to continuously gauge classroom comprehension and adjust instruction throughout the lesson to ensure understanding of key concepts
Supports a Wide Range of Response Types
Multiple Choice, True/False, Yes/No, Sort in Order, Likert Scales, Numeric and Text Entry. The Self-Paced Learning feature also allows teachers to assign questions of varying difficulty and gives students the opportunity to answer at their own pace, with the questions and answers visible in the same client interface.
User Input - Users can respond using touch input or with any supported input accessory (keyboard, etc.)
Network – Runs on a standard TCP/IP network. Wi-Fi access required for mobile devices.
Promethean ActivEngage2 requires the new ActivEngage2 Server as well as ActivInspire v1.7a or higher and ActivDriver 5.9.16 or higher. Promethean ActivEngage2 is not compatible with previous versions of ActivEngage Server (20.x) or ActivEngage Clients (1.x). However, both versions can coexist side-by-side on a deployment.
Have you ever wanted to mirror what’s on your PC to 40+ devices in real time? Ever wished an audience could capture YOUR presentation on THEIR device? Dream of seeing large audiences using their devices to collaborate live on your content?
With DisplayNote you can do all of that and more.
As a presenter, DisplayNote lets your wirelessly control your PC, open any resource, annotate over it and save everything on the device. You can use your device as an interactive whiteboard by working on a ready-made background and sharing that with your audience. Or you can take a live image or saved photo and instantly share that with a connected device.
As a participant, you can capture the presenter’s content, personalise it by adding your own notes and save both content and notes together to review later. Participants can export individual slides or entire presentations via email or send them directly to Dropbox.
DisplayNote lets participants collaborate in real time on a presentation. No more walking to the front to make a point, simply annotate on your device and everyone else gets to see it on their device.
An intuitive session manager keeps the presenter at the forefront: check levels of understanding by posing response questions to any connected device, send private messages to anyone in the audience, pause the session for anyone and view any participants’ screen in real-time.
* 원시교안(pdf) 위에 판서,음성내용 실시간 저장
(음성저장은 Mepia Board Plus 버전에서만 가능)
* Mepia Board Free버전은 판서저장기능과 PDF Load기능 기능없음
(Mepia Board Plus버전에서 지원됨 구매문의는 이메일요망)
* 대형전자칠판연결 가능/강의저장기능 지원
* Miracast이용 강의 진행 지원
* Tablet PC 후면카메라 이용 문서/실물화상기 지원
* 거꾸로교실(Flip-Learning) 지원용 예습 동영상 제작가능
* 강의/교육시 개인전자노트작성 지원기능
* 웹호스팅서비스 LMS지원
* Mepia Board Player지원
Drawp’s time-saving classroom management system has built-in sharing, cloud storage, and workflow management for students and teachers.
Its interactive whiteboard turns any subject into a creative learning experience—enhanced with drawing, painting, voice stickers and text.
SimpleShare™ technology allows real time collaboration between teachers and students—all with a single swipe.
Automatic collection, organization and storage simplifies time-consuming administrative tasks for teachers. Inventive features help motivate kids in the classroom.
Powerful creation tools: drawing, painting, photos, text and voice stickers.
SimpleShare™ technology: swipe to share and collaborate
Protects privacy: COPPA compliant and has the TRUSTe seal of approval
Unlimited storage in the Drawp cloud; compatible with Dropbox and Google Drive
Safe and secure: no email or in-app purchases.
Eases teacher workload: Drawp automatically collects, organizes and stores assignments
Common Core aligned tips and collaboration tools
Expedites teacher/parent communication
Easy: Ideal tool for K-8 students
AWARDS and REVIEWS:
Drawp For School received the Mom's Choice Award, the AppySmarts Editor’s Choice Award, and is certified by Teachers with Apps.
“As a teacher or class leader the possibilities of sending…works among co-workers or co-collaborators are only limited by your imagination.”
- Teachers With Apps
“A unique app for teachers to create assignments to share with students…potential for enhancing instruction in great ways….”
- Smart Apps For Kids
PC의 자료를 열고 모바일 기기로 접속하면 별도의 파일 다운로드 필요 없이 PC상의 자료를 손쉽게 공유할 수 있습니다.
접속한 모바일 기기에 PC화면이 표시되어 발표 내용을 더욱 가까이 볼 수 있고 또한 진행자 뿐만 아니라 다른 참여자도 발표 권한을 얻을 수 있습니다.
모드 변경으로 모두가 각자의 기기 화면에 필기를 할 수도 있다는 점!
펜과 형광펜을 이용하여 발표 내용을 쉽게 설명할 수 있고
발표 도중 PC상의 다른 자료를 활용해야 할 때엔 마우스 제어모드를 통해 간단한 PC 조작도 가능합니다.
- PC-Android 기기 간 자료 공유 및 필기
- 각 기기 간 필기내용 공유 간편
- 모바일 디바이스를 통한 PC 조작 (PC / 마우스 조작 가능)
- 진행자 모드, 개별 모드, 토론 모드, 발표자 모드 지원
- 펜, 형광펜, 지우개 사용 가능
- 페이지 추가·삭제 가능
- PDF 저장 및 미리보기
The timer is for the users who are participating in the following events:
1) Speech(Origianl Oratory, Dramatic Interpretation / Duo Interpretation / Humorous Interpretation / International Extremporaneous Speaking)
2) Public Forum Debate
3) Lincoln Douglas Debate
4) Policy Debate
5) Congressional Debate
It will be beneficial for students, coaches, and judges to use the time for preparatory and tournament purposes!
NSDA Timer for the National Speech & Debate Association displays the specific format for each event.
Since the National Speech & Debate Association stresses the importance of event rules and format, this smart phone application's objective is to enhance the skills of debaters and orators worldwide.
- NSDA Timer comes in two versions: free and paid version of $4.99
- There is not a difference in the functions of the two timers, but the free version will have ads appear on the bottom.
- If you have downloaded the free version, you can make a donation of any amount to have the ads disappear. Thank you.
ClassFlow - the “all-in-one” teaching tool for creating & orchestrating interactive multi-media lessons across a connected learning environment. ClassFlow has received 2014 commendations from prestigious organizations such as SIIA and The ComputED Gazette.
Teachers can use the ClassFlow suite of mobile apps to enhance their classroom interaction, personalization & collaboration.
Students can use the ClassFlow Student app to actively participate in the class and real-time assessments on their learning devices.
How to get started?
Teachers can register for a free ClassFlow account and begin lesson creation & planning at www.ClassFlow.com, without the need to download any apps. ClassFlow can be used with any computer, any operating system and most leading brands of classroom displays (interactive whiteboards, projectors, etc.) & connected devices. To drive interactive lessons from anywhere in the classroom, any mobile device or tablet can be used with the ClassFlow Teacher app. For students to receive content from teachers, they must download the ClassFlow Student app on their devices. All devices need an Internet connection.
ClassFlow benefits for the teacher:
—Deliver interactive multi-media lessons throughout your connected classroom.
—Gain real-time insight into student learning and progress through rich interactive & differentiated formative assessment.
—Differentiate multi-media lesson content based on individual learning style & conduct self-paced, leveled assignments.
—Use one single platform for creating & storing your interactive multi-media lessons. Search & import existing content such as SMART Notebook files, PDFs, Microsoft Word & PowerPoint™ docs, Promethean ActivInspire flipcharts, and video files from multiple sources - Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, external & local drives, and the web.
Benefits of using the ClassFlow Teacher app in conjunction with the ClassFlow Student app
• Navigate a lesson while displaying it on their classroom display, from anywhere in the classroom.
• Take a picture; share it immediately on the classroom display or individual student devices to start a collaborative discussion.
• Control a live polling session, including a pause for teachable moments.
• Interact with and annotate lesson content from anywhere in the classroom.
• Share interactive content with students on their learning devices.
• Send differentiated content to student learning groups.
• Assess students with a range of formative assessments.
• View real-time progress on your live assessment screen.
• Allow students to demonstrate learning in a wide variety of ways, including open-ended activities, such as graphs, diagrams, photographs, and extended written responses.
• Access their lesson notes while navigating the lesson.
• Join a ClassFlow lesson with any connected device through Android, iOS, or Windows 8 apps or from a web browser.
• Receive lesson content from the teacher, customized to your learning styles.
• Participate in real-time polls, quizzes, surveys, and self-paced, leveled assignments tests.
• Answer a range of question types- text, multiple choice, creative response, equation, math, true/false, sort & order, etc.
• Demonstrate learning in a wide variety of ways, including open-ended activities, such as graphs, diagrams, photographs, and extended written responses.
• Creatively respond and contribute to the lesson by drawing, writing, annotating, etc.
View all your assignments on your calendar! Connect with Google Calendar, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive/OneDrive (consumer and school/business).
eBackpack is an assignment, assessment, storage, and collaboration service. eBackpack provides teachers, students, and administrators personal and group storage for assignments, handouts, and homework and the ability to do the entire homework workflow process without the need to print any paper in your paperless classroom.
eBackpack lets you easily:
* Share information and assignments with a class or a group.
* Open your files and assignments into other apps.
* Create and distribute assessments.
* Annotate and complete worksheets and essays in our app.
* Upload or turn in items from your camera roll and device.
* Turn in or save items that are shared with eBackpack from other apps.
* Annotate, grade, and comment on student work as a teacher.
* Create new documents.
* Provide audio and video feedback or turn in audio or video assignments.
* See your current assignments.
* Engage in classroom discussion and chat.
* View graded work as a student.
* Create and share audio and video!
eBackpack, winner of the prestigious Readers' Choice Top 100 Products in Education award, offers a digital locker that is full featured, easy to use, and E-Rate eligible. eBackpack goes beyond a storage only solution by providing workflow and collaboration: homework drop boxes supporting student turn in, teacher review, and online discussion. It is safe, secure, and accessible 24/7 from any internet connected computer with modules that support the iPad and iPhone with WebDAV and integrate to PC/Mac computers to work as a network drive. eBackpack offers enhancement modules to integrate with multiple Student Information Systems (SIS) and LDAP / Active Directory for authentication.