This app requires a little more than 11MB of internal memory space to correctly install on your device.
Follow us on Facebook's http://www.facebook.com/BaibolyFAndroid and Twitter's https://twitter.com/fiadanana_org
As a Catholic translation, this Bible include the seven deutero-canonical books which are not found in the Protestant version.
Baiboly katolika amin'ny teny Malagasy. Ity dikanteny ity dia nalaina avy amin'ny baiboly vita tamin'ny 1938 rehefa avy nahitsy sy namboarina hifanaraka amin'ny fomba fiteny ankehitriny.
La base de données sera enrichie petit-à-petit. Nous essaierons de publier une nouvelle version avec des nouvelles cantiques au moins tous les trimestres. Vous pouvez aussi nous aider à enrichir la base de données.
Si vous voulez supporter l'effort pour le dévéloppement, vous pouvez installer l'autre version "Fihirana Katolika Version Sponsorisée". Merci.
The Bible is the best-selling book in history in the World.
The Holy Bible is God's written word to mankind. It has been written over thousands of years by many people under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and miraculously preserved until today. There are many ancient documents, but those in the Holy Bible are of great importance to Jews and Christians, because they explain the way to fellowship with God and the way to live.
The Holy Bible is a collection of books. These are arranged in the Old Testament (before Jesus Christ) and New Testament.
Over 8 million people on 6 continents use ‘The Bible Study App’ to read and study God’s Word! This Bible app is more than just an e-reader, ‘The Bible Study App’ links your Bible reading with outstanding commentaries, maps, and dictionaries for an in-depth study experience. You can take notes, highlight verses, bookmark passages, and sync all of these things between different devices. Install now to explore over 100 free downloadable resources that make ‘The Bible Study App’ a must have.
Bible offers mobile access to Scripture in more languages than any other Bible App, and includes dramatized Bible Audio and The JESUS Film Project. READ the Bible, LISTEN to the Bible, and SEE the Bible as never before with anyone in the world.
- Bibles, Commentaries, Dictionaries, Maps, and Christian books in over 80 languages
- Download text and audio Bibles for offline reading and listening anytime, anywhere.
- Here are a 'few' of the Bibles available:
Arabic, Asháninka, Bafut, Bulgarian, Cebuano, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Ewe, Farsi / Persian, Finnish, French, German, Guaymi, Haitian, Huasteco Veracruz, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Latin, Malagasy, Mezquital, Ngiemboon, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Hungarian, Polish, Hebrew, Hindi, ...
- Over 60 English Bibles including NIV, NKJV, NIrV, KJV, CEV, AMP, ESV, NASB, The Message, Amplified Bible, New Living Translation, HCSB, NABre, NRSV, NCV
- 39 Bible commentaries
- Extensive dictionary and Christian book collection
- Strong's integration allows Greek and Hebrew word analysis
- Split screen
- Write personal notes
- Choose your display language: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Farsi / Persian, Dutch, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Thai. and many more…
- Search for keywords, book names, and specific verses.
- Maps of the bible lands
- Listen to any document read out for you
- Automatic scrolling, automatic day/night mode
- The split-screen view allows you to open two books at once to compare Bible translations, view your study notes while you read, or follow along with a commentary while you study Scripture.
English Malagasy Dictionary database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
Main features of English Malagasy Dictionary:
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
I want to thank the wonderful people -Lynn Moore and lulu Couture (Maria) - who really helped me in the making of this concordance - a huge thanks to them!
It's almost "Strong's Exhaustive Bible Concordance", I made my own search by the Bible ( it supports search by several words)
Here you will find:
Alphabet index of all words from the Bible (total in app 12839) ("the, and, of" are excluded - don't use them in search query)
Bible Concordance - also you can search by several biblical words using space between them
Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries with information from Hebrew and Greek Lexicons. Use numbers in search query to find them. Excluded some Greek words which not used in the Bible - G1400, G1418, G2717, G3203-G3302, G4452 and G5104
Strong's Concordance- the concordance you find below information of the Strong's number
All bible verses in concordance with clickable strongs numbers!
I hope this app will be your perfect companion in the study of the Bible!
Also I hope you will not have to carry a heavy book and spend much time on the search.
You need about 18Mb on your phone and about 47Mb on your SD card.
If you want to see concordance of another bible version or may be another language (without strong's numbers and concordance) - please let me know.
If you are annoyed about ads - try paid version "Bible & Strongs Concordance" which you find in my apps.
Feel free to contact me if you want to improve or have any problems with this app.
This updated edition of Strong's Exhaustive Concordance takes James Strong's monumental work and updates it to be even more useful to the modern reader. It maintains all of the features that have made Strong's indispensable for over 100 years:
- Allows the reader to easily find all biblical occurrences of a word in the King James Version
- Points the reader to the underlying Hebrew and Greek words
- Uses the Strong's numbering system which is used in many of the new study tools of today
And adds new features that make it even more useful:
- Corrected, updated, and expanded using the latest computing search tools
- Extra-clear font and page design make this edition readable and easy to navigate
- Updated and improved Hebrew and Greek dictionaries tie each word to the Greek or Hebrew root
- Discover the Hebrew and Greek words underlying the KJV English using the Strong's numbering system
- Use the updated Hebrew and Greek dictionaries to find brief definitions of each word of the original languages
Go beyond mere searches for lost verses and hone your skills by utilizing this tool's more advanced features.
Find every occurrence of any word in the King James Version Bible. Only the words not likely to be used in locating a passage have been eliminated (words such as should, those, and when) or condensed to include only the important occurrences (words such as bring, day, and might).
Students of the Bible utilize the wealth of resources offered in Strong's ranging from doing word and thematic studies to probing the deeper meanings embedded in the original languages of the Bible.
The initial vision for the project was provided by a single individual – an engineer working with General Electric in Seattle by the name of Howard Long. Long was a lifelong devotee of the King James Version, but when he shared it with his friends he was distressed to find that it just didn’t connect. Long saw the need for a translation that captured the truths he loved in the language that his contemporaries spoke.
For 10 years, Long and a growing group of like-minded supporters drove this idea. The passion of one man became the passion of a church, and ultimately the passion of a whole group of denominations. And finally, in 1965, after several years of preparatory study, a trans-denominational and international group of scholars met in Palos Heights, Illinois, and agreed to begin work on the project – determining to not simply adapt an existing English version of the Bible but to start from scratch with the best available manuscripts in the original languages. Their conclusion was endorsed by a large number of church leaders who met in Chicago in 1966.
A self-governing body of fifteen biblical scholars, the Committee on Bible Translation (CBT) was formed and charged with responsibility for the version, and in 1968 the New York Bible Society (which subsequently became the International Bible Society and then Biblica) generously undertook the financial sponsorship of the project. The translation of each book was assigned to translation teams, each made up of two lead translators, two translation consultants, and a stylistic consultant where necessary. The initial translations produced by these teams were carefully scrutinized and revised by intermediate editorial committees of five biblical scholars to check them against the source texts and assess them for comprehensibility. Each edited text was then submitted to a general committee of eight to twelve members before being distributed to selected outside critics and to all members of the CBT in preparation for a final review. Samples of the translation were tested for clarity and ease of reading with pastors, students, scholars, and lay people across the full breadth of the intended audience. Perhaps no other translation has undergone a more thorough process of review and revision. From the very start, the NIV sought to bring modern Bible readers as close as possible to the experience of the very first Bible readers: providing the best possible blend of transparency to the original documents and comprehension of the original meaning in every verse. With this clarity of focus, however, came the realization that the work of translating the NIV would never be truly complete. As new discoveries were made about the biblical world and its languages, and as the norms of English usage developed and changed over time, the NIV would also need to change to hold true to its original vision.
And so in the original NIV charter, provision was made not just to issue periodic updates to the text but also to create a mechanism for constant monitoring of changes in biblical scholarship and English usage. The CBT was charged to meet every year to review, maintain, and strengthen the NIV’s ability to accurately and faithfully render God’s unchanging Word in modern English.
The 2011 update to the NIV is the latest fruit of this process. By working with input from pastors and Bible scholars, by grappling with the latest discoveries about biblical languages and the biblical world, and by using cutting-edge research on English usage, the Committee on Bible Translation has updated the text to ensure that the New International Version of the Bible remains faithful to Howard Long’s original inspiration.
1. KJV Bible Dictionary
2. Easton's Bible Dictionary
3. Smith's Bible Dictionary
4. Condensed Biblical Cyclopedia
5. J-F-B Commentary
6. Hitchcock's Bible names Dictionary
7. Torrey's New Topical Textbook
8. Nave's Topical Bible
* easy searching
* easy switching between dictionaries
* easy adding to favorite
* easy navigation of recent words
* Zooming function of definition view
* Dynamic user interface for different screen sizes
Tags: Holy bible, bible dictionary, commentary, KJV, Easton, smith, Nave
With 2 taps only you get to the desired verse! You don't need to write anything. You can search words within the Bible. Each verse can be read by the application, so you don't need to read anything, just listen and relax. In the settings you can change font type and size, ordering of the books and theme.
More features will come, it is up to YOU users and your feedback.
There are three versions of Bible
- King James
- World English Bible - British Edition
- New Heart English Bible.
More versions will be available soon.
(인쇄 책자 문의: 02-781-9418)
1. 공격적 포교로 바뀐 신천지
-기상천외한 신천지 전도법 7가지
-신천지의 폐해 사례 3가지
2. 조건부 시한부 종말론 집단
-교주 이만희는 누구인가?
-교리는 이씨의 신앙전력에서
-한국교회에 기생, 거짓말로 끌어들이기
-구원자, 언약의 사자가 여기에
-가정이 풍비박산, 반사회적인 집단
-신천지의 미래, 급경사 내리막길
3. 신천지는 어떻게 미혹하나?
-8개 맞춤전략으로 접근하는 신천지의 추수꾼
-1명 포교 위해 100여개 개인정보 체크
-포교 대상자 속속들이 분석한 핵심문건
-경영학 기법까지 활용하여 유인한다
-신천지에 포섭되면 이미 AS대상
-신천지의 최신 포교 트렌드는?
4. 신천지, 그들이 어떻게 가르치길래!
-신기하게 맞아떨어지는 신천지의 성경공부
-성경을 몰라? 신천지가 해결한다더라
-구원관 갈아엎기, 교회 신앙관 통째로 부정하기
-교회는 부패집단, 목회자는 더 나쁘다니까!
-초등 시험문제, 보혜사 자리에 교주를?
5. 신천지 이렇게 분별하라
-복음방에서 이 성경구절 꼭 가르친다
-초등교육 때 이 그림 꼭 가르친다
6. 그렇다면 어떻게 할 것인가
-신천지가 가장 경계하는 것이 있다
-팸플릿 제작, 배포
-신처지 복음방 여부 체크리스트 활용하기
7. 가족, 친척, 교인이 신천지에 빠졌을 때
-신천지에 누구나 끌려갈 수 있다
-약은 약사에게, 신천지는 이단상담소에
-6개월 이상 교육 이수자=신천지 환자
개발자 연락처 :
Fondée sur les deux versets suivants, de l'épître aux Hébreux 10:38 « Et mon juste vivra par la foi… » et du livre de Jérémie 33 : 6 « Voici, je lui donnerai la guérison et la santé… », la principale mission de l'église est de préparer les chrétiens à l'avènement de Jésus Christ.
Pour plus de détails et nous contacter, nous vous invitons à visiter notre site web http://www.finoanasyfanasitranana.org
Que la paix du Seigneur Jésus Christ vous accompagne.