Our users say:
★★★★★ ”Best Caller ID app out there I have used this app for years now. This new update is even better than the old app. All features are free! And it identifies so many calls.” – Susi, United Kingdom, using a Samsung Galaxy S5
★★★★★ “Very cool. Quickly brings the desired information” – Johann, Germany, using a Switel Rock S4500D
★★★★★ “Free and beautiful application” – Aybüke, Turkey, using a Huawei Y320-U10
Why caller id?
Who is calling? Imagine answering a call – or receiving a missed call – from a person or a company you have never talked to before.
With the CIA you can immediately see who this caller is, whether it is a business or personal number. CIA shows the name, address and other details right on your screen, while the phone is still ringing. This means you can prepare yourself properly for the call, or even decide not to take it. Priceless!
More than 45 million people use CIA caller ID to identify who calls them (across all platforms). The vast majority of our users are Android users or iPhone users, but the app is also available for Blackberry, Nokia S40, Nokia S60, Nokia Symbian and Java phones. Unfortunately the app is not yet available for Windows Phone.
==> Caller id: Don’t wonder about who is calling you, if you don’t have the number in your contact list. With CIA you can now identify a caller in real time
==> Call blocker: Avoid annoying telemarketers and other scam calls by blocking their number with CIA’s call blocker.
==> Search numbers: Identify name, address or business information of the person or company behind a number. CIA identifies contact information on over 1.5 billion numbers worldwide!*
==> Alternative businesses: If you call a company and the number is busy, CIA will give relevant alternative suggestions, which you can call instead.
==> Backup contacts: Tired of losing contacts when you switch to a new phone? With CIA’s backup function, you will never lose a contact’s number again.**
==> Update contacts: Easily add information to enrich your phone’s contact list with name and address information.
==> My profile: Manage the name other users see, when you call them by updating your profile in CIA.
==> Screen settings: In the app settings you can choose which screens to show, choose the location of the caller ID window and choose for how long you want the information display to show.
Get in touch
If you have any feedback or questions, please email us at email@example.com or visit our community pages:
CIA App FAQ: http://cia-app.com/faq/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ciamedia.caller.id
Who created CIA?
CIA (Caller Identification App™) is developed by Austrian-based CIAmedia GmbH. CIAmedia GmbH is also the company behind the popular caller ID app – Kim Aryior? (Fun fact: Kim Ariyor? means “Who’s calling?” in Turkish ☺).
If you like CIA you might also like Kim Aryior? – check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adaffix.publisher.tr.android&hl=en
*CIA wants to respect the right to privacy. Therefore, it is not possible for the app to show caller ID information for numbers, which through telecommunications service providers have been marked as private / silent / unlisted / ex-directory numbers.
** Please note that CIA never makes your phonebook public or searchable in any way.
This is the paid version that allows exporting and unlimited entries. No ads in this version. Try the free version first (not all features work in free version).
Ever get tired of having to enter in a bunch of the same numbers when calling out? A lot of toll free numbers require you to enter in information (press 1 for english, 2 for spanish, enter last four of ssn, enter bank card number, ect). It gets annoying entering the same numbers every single time. This app will call the number and send the stored extensions automatically saving you time and hassle.
Add a name and a number to start. Then you have to option to add pauses, waits and numbers in a easy to understand, visual way. Once saved, you can export the entry to your contact list or call it right from the app.
This applicaion makes building extensions and dialing numbers with extensions easy!
*Add name and number (can import from contacts).
*Add dialing steps (pauses, waits and numbers).
*Edit or change existing steps.
*Export saved entry directly into your contacts.
*Backup and restore the database.
*Test the extensions while building them.
*Comprehensive help site with screenshots.
*Call the entries from the app.
*Intuitive dialing steps creater.
*Visual list of dialing steps.
*Storage: to backup and restore the numbers.
*Your personal information: this is to add an entry to your contacts list and to pull a name and number from contacts.
*Network communication: bring up the help website and check license.
*Services that cost you money: call directly from the app, for testing and calling numbers with extensions.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese, Portugal, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.
For complete instructions select "Visit web page" below. http://advanceddial.weebly.com/
(Also check out CalDAV-Sync)
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
At present, Samsung users still need this workaround, even on recent devices.
Also note that many Android 4.x and 5.0 devices need the workaround to prevent removal of accounts during an app update.
HTC One users please check out this site first: http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=HTC_Sense_issue
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
If you find a bug send me an email please. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CardDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
This is the paid version of CardDAV-Sync beta. It equals the free version except that it syncs more fields. Visit my website for details.
Please uninstall the free version before you install the paid one (and vice versa).
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
For users which are unable to edit or create synced contacts I published an editor at the market. Just search for "Contact Editor" or see my website.
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* Sync contacts from a CardDAV-server (tested and reported to work with DAViCal, SOGo, egroupware, Zimbra, david.fx, Fruux, ownCloud ... and more. See our website for details)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* two-way-sync (please, don't forget to backup your contacts before you use this! It is still beta!)
* syncs names, phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, photos, birthdays (but please visit "date formats" on my website first), notes, instant messengers, organizations, nicknames, categories (groups), phonetic names, related names and websites
* automatic address book discovery (works with most servers in default configuration)
* one-way-sync of Apple-style groups
* Support for Apple-style custom labels (X-ABLABEL)
* stores passwords encrypted
* supports efficient sync-collection request
* supports client certificate authentication
* import wizard for contacts from other accounts
It is still under development and some important features may be missing. Known limitations are:
* SOGo Contact lists are not supported yet
* only "server wins" and "phone wins" (default) conflict resolution available (that is when a contact is updated on server and on phone between two syncs)
Please report bugs. Feedback is very welcome.
Btw: just writing a comment like "Doesn't work on..." won't help neither you nor me to get it running on your device. Please contact me if you have problems.
* @david.fx users: david.fx returns all links to contacts from sub-folders. Currently this leads to the situation that some contacts may appear multiple times (joined to one contact)
Get ANDY today - Single payment & all future app updates free of charge (no subscriptions)!
ANDY is an intelligent personal assistant, knowledge navigator and voice control software designed for Android devices (phones/tablets) with the fast growing user base (hundreds of thousands users & almost 50 thousand paying customers).
Andy can send text messages, initiate phone calls, give you directions and literally answer pretty much any question you throw at him. It covers most of Wikipedia information, but you can also ask about weather and time, get answers to algebra questions, do unit conversions. It's smart enough to answer questions even if English is not your first language, it's design to extract the most relevant information.
To ask a question or to give a command, tap the microphone button on the application home screen. Alternatively, you may give your device a little shake (this requires enabling the Shake Recording option) or simply just type your question manually to get the answer. Andy will recognize your voice and speech, search for the best possible answer and read it back to you in a clear voice. The answer will also be displayed on your device screen with additional details, including videos, urls and more description you can read if you feel like it.
Additionally, Andy also works with most A2DP Bluetooth headsets.
Just to name some of its voice features:
- Ask any question
- Call anyone in your address book
- Send email messages by voice
- Text message by voice & read your latest messages
- Get celebrity and famous people info
- Movie and Music questions
- Open installed Android Applications
- Control Android features and functions
- Browse Internet using voice
- Use calendar
- Get coordinates and location details (down to an address)
- Currency conversions and live exchange and stock rates
- Word definitions
- Covers device hardware details
- Get directions to a nearest place (restaurants, stores, etc)
- Supports distance measurements (from one place to another)
- Query live flight status
- Ask about coming holidays
- Provides interesting facts (science, medical, etc.)
- Support for live gold, silver, platinum and palladium spot price
- Ask any math related question
- Translate any English word or sentence to over 60 languages
- Play music on your device, etc.
You can even teach Andy your name, set alarms & wake up times, set reminders, get sport results, get sunset/sunrise (for any city), get date and time in any world city, calculate restaurant tips, and more...
You can even ask questions such as: 'Do I need an umbrella?', or ask Andy to how to spell words.
Give us a try!
Full list of all features is at: http://AndyForAndroid.com
IMPORTANT: Andy (Voice Assistant for Android), while similar in its functionality and often compared to Google Now, Apple Siri or Microsoft Cortana products, is not approved by, sponsored, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by in any way officially connected with Google Inc., Apple Inc. or Microsoft Corporation.
★ Android Tap : - http://www.androidtapp.com/app-weekender-20-new-apps-for-android-week-18-2014/
★ AppsZoom : - http://www.appszoom.com/android-app/missed-call-sms-reminder-alert-lonfr.html
★★What purpose does Alert.me serve?★★
☆ Set up alerts for important missed calls and unread messages.
☆ You might be away from your phone for just a minute, or perhaps the area around you is way too noisy to hear your ringtone. No matter the reason, the app will start alerting you as soon as you've missed a phone call.
☆ You can set sound, vibration and flashing light alerts at regular intervals and get notified.
★ Unread chat/e-mail alert
☆ Unable to hear the low notification sound of chats (facebook messenger, whatsapp, hangout, IM+, skype etc.) and emails, but need to revert immediately. This is one app you would surely like to have in your phone to facilitate an efficient notification reminder.
★ Low Battery and Signal Reminders
☆ Set a battery level and get alerts as soon as the battery level goes low.
☆ Get alerts in areas where signals are low.
★ Get Reminded for failed incoming/outgoing calls
☆ The application provides options to enable/disable reminders for unsuccessful incoming and outgoing calls(calls which are rejected/unanswered but still important).
★ Customization at its best
☆ Contact filtering : Create a white list of contacts to get alerts for. Block other contacts for alerts.
☆ Set Quiet mode to avoid alerts at night.
☆ Customize alert notifications count and intervals.
☆ Custom alert tones.
☆ Options to snooze alerts for future reminders.
★ Use Widgets for quick Access
☆ Use the widget provided by application to access quick enable/disable the application and various alert sounds. Widgets are also provided in different sizes so as to be used as per needs.
NOTE: We are asking for permissions to access data to notify you for missed events. We do not get this information outside your phone,which is the the reason why Alert.me does not need internet to work.
In case you feel our app needs any specific improvement or you are facing any issues while setting it up, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be more than happy to respond.
Ассистент на русском - полноценный виртуальный помощник с голосовым управлением, понимающий устные запросы на естественном (!) русском языке. Задайте вопрос, получите быстрый и релевантный ответ.
Целых 7 дней Вы сможете пользоваться всеми возможностями ассистента абсолютно бесплатно, в том числе – услышать и оценить приятный женский голос и возможности всех без исключения сервисов в приложении. По истечению этого периода Вы сможете приобрести полную версию приложения!
✭✭✭«Вы просто человеческим языком говорите телефону, что вам надо и он тут же это понимает и запоминает.» – Lifehacker.ru
✭✭✭«Ассистент на русском языке» - это то приложение, которое должно обосноваться в вашем смартфоне раз и навсегда!» - AndroidInsider.ru
***ПЕРЕЧЕНЬ ФУНКЦИЙ Ассистента на русском***
1. ПОИСК ИНФОРМАЦИИ:
- Новости спорта (результаты игры любимой команды);
- Энциклопедия (Wikipedia, конвертер валют, калькулятор);
- Афиша кинотеатров (для Санкт-Петербурга и Москвы)
- Поиск любимых мест (по базе Google Places);
- Поиск новостей, изображений, видео и др.
2. ЕЖЕДНЕВНЫЕ ПОМОЩНИКИ:
- Прогноз погоды
- Навигация (легкий доступ к навигационным приложениям).
3. УПРАВЛЕНИЕ И НАБОР ГОЛОСОМ:
- Голосовой запуск приложений;
- Голосовой набор адресов сайтов;
- Звонок или смс абоненту из записной книжки;
- Виджет 1х1;
- Режим обучения;
Всё это и многое другое – ПО-РУССКИ и БЕСПЛАТНО!
ПОМНИТЕ: обязательно наличие установленного Голосового поиска/ввода от Google
► Открывать установленные приложения и популярные сайты. Скажите: «Открой Карты» или «Открой Яндекс точка ру»
► Показывать погоду. На день, на неделю, на выходные, в разных городах
► Быстро ставить любой будильник. «Буди меня по будням в 7:30 утра»
► Ставить напоминания. Достаточно сказать «напомни мне сходить в магазин вечером»
► Делать звонки и отправлять сообщения. Назовите абонента по имени и посмотрите на результат – неважно, написано имя по-английски или по-русски
► Искать места вокруг. Назовите улицу, город, станцию метро – ассистент легко найдет рестораны, магазины, жилые дома или фирмы рядом на картах Google
► Узнавать новости спорта. Простой поиск результатов и расписания матчей любимых команд (пока только футбол/хоккей)
► Искать киносеансы. Скажите:«кинотеатры в центре»,« где идет Война Миров Z»,«что идет в кино» и т.д.(сервис ПОКА доступен для Санкт-Петербурга и Москвы)
► Прокладывать маршруты до нужных мест. Скажите «поехали домой», ассистент предложит задать адреса, запомнит их и предложит на выбор Карты Google, Яндекс.Навигатор или Яндекс.Карты
► Переводить слова или целые фразы с одного языка на другой. Скажите «Переведи с русского на испанский слово дождь»
► Обучаться новым командам. Скажите «Сделай…когда я скажу…».Например: «Открой диктофон, когда я скажу текст».Ассистент предложит вам подтвердить сохранение команды и запомнит её
===ВОПРОСЫ И СЛОЖНОСТИ===
Дорогие пользователи! Мы не всегда можем быстро отвечать на комментарии в Google Play. По всем проблемам пишите: email@example.com, присоединяйтесь к обсуждениям ВКонтакте http://vk.com/assistant_ru и на форуме http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=395822
Скачивая и устанавливая данное приложение, Вы принимаете условия пользовательского соглашения, расположенного по адресу:http://www.voiceassistant.mobi/useragreement
No more checking the phone again and again for missed calls.
What is it?
Whenever you have a missed call, a notification dialog will pop up with an alarm sound.
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone!
• People who doesn't check phones often (doesn't know if there was a missed call)
• People who are in the noisy places often (didn't hear the call)
• People who often forgets to bring the phone: It sends an automatic message to your email so that you can check who called remotely
• People who want their spouse to deal with phone calls: It sends an automatic SMS message to your spouse's number
• Busy people: Can't answer the call? Leave a quick SMS message or remind later to call
• People who drives a lot: Send a one-touch auto-generated "I'll call you later" message
What does it do?
• Call: Return call in one click
• SMS: Send a quick message back
• Snooze: Remind missed call later
• Support whitelist (i.e. contacts you want to sound alarm even in silent mode) and blacklist (i.e. contacts you don't want to sound alarm)
• Send SMS/Email (PRO version only)
Note: Free version will display ads
• READ_PHONE_STATE: Check missed calls
• READ_CONTACTS: For the whitelist/blacklist feature
• READ_CALL_LOG: Check missed calls
• CALL_PHONE: To call back
• SEND_SMS: To send SMS reply
• GET_ACCOUNTS: To send an email
• USE_CREDENTIALS: To send an email
• INTERNET: To send an email, show ad
This app lets you search for a replacement direct dial number for 0870, 0845, 0800 which are expensive from mobiles, and often not included in inclusive minutes.
Save money by using the alternative number that this app gives you.
PLEASE NOTE - WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR QUALITY OF ANY ALTERNATIVE NUMBERS RETURNED BY THE APP, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ANSWER incoming call (which Gear Fit doesn't support by default. Note : Please open Gear Fit Manager, navigate to Notifications then uncheck Incoming call.)
- Turn on / off speaker while calling
- View the call logs
- Browse favorite contacts
- Browse contacts (Contact name only supports for latin characters)
- Make phone call from call logs, favorites & contact.
It's useful when you are using wire or wireless headphone and you don't want to pull the mobile phone out of pocket to make phone call.
▶ How to use
- Install Gear Fit Manager and connect with your Gear Fit device.
- Download and install the Gear Fit Phone application.
- You can find the Phone app on App Connect of your Gear Fit.
- Tap Phone to launch.
Total Backup offers the ability to backup and restore user contact joins, contact groups and call log with the touch of a button. Never lose your ordered contact list and groups when deleting accounts, reseting or migrating to a new device. Save and restore your call log fast and without hassle.
What is it good for?
Have you spent countless hours managing your contacts? Grouping or joining all those users with different names for each account took forever? And have you ever reseted or migrated to a new device? Lost all those groups or joins? How about your precious call logs? Bring order to chaos right now! Keep restore points updated using scheduled daily, weekly or monthly backups and compress/decompress, delete or share them as you want. You can easily send them by email or bluetooth and restore all that data on other devices. You can even upload them directly to Google Drive or Dropbox account (if you have their applications installed). And if you need extra security you can always choose to encrypt restore points with the AES algorithm.
Here is a list of features Total Backup offers for free:
- backup contact joins, groups (for most of your accounts) and call log
- restore all contact joins, groups and call log at any time
- save restore points on internal memory or on external storage and easily manage them
- automatic scheduled backups with customizable trigger (daily, weekly or monthly) and limit
- support for zip compression/decompression of restore points (can reduce memory usage with over 90% in some cases)
- support for restore point encryption by password (using AES algorithm)
- easy sharing of restore points by email, bluetooth or any other application that supports zip file format
- upload restore points to Google Drive or Dropbox (requires their own applications installed)
If you want an ad-free user interface, extra features (like advanced compression, encryption and power saving settings) and support future development you can always buy the Premium features with a one-time fee of only 1.3$ (depending on your region).
If you want to find out why Total Backup needs all those permissions or get an answer to other related questions please visit Total Backup's Wiki located at https://bitbucket.org/adriantc/total-backup/wiki/Home.
Any kind of feedback (bugs, feature requests, comments) is more than welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (if you want to track the status of the issue) I invite you to open a report on https://bitbucket.org/adriantc/total-backup/issues?status=new&status=open.
Wake-on-LAN Commander enables easy waking up of computers that support Wake-on-LAN (WoL) functionality.
What is it good for?
Do you need an application that can wake up your computers easy and fast, with just one touch? Then Wake-on-LAN Commander is for you! You can manage as many computer profiles as you want and you can wake them up through the LAN or the Internet connection. You can even add a widget on the home screen for an even faster wake up.
Here is a list of features Wake-on-LAN Commander offers for free:
- wake up computer through the LAN or the Internet connection (if it supports WoL functionality)
- widget support for one touch wake up
- saving and managing an unlimited number of computer profiles
- easy and clean user interface (complete with troubleshooting)
If you want an ad-free user interface, extra features (in the near future) and support future development you can always buy the Premium features with a one-time fee of only 1.0$ (depending on your region).
If you want to find out why Wake-on-LAN Commander needs all those permissions or get an answer to other related questions please visit Wake-on-LAN Commander's Wiki located at https://bitbucket.org/adriantc/wake-on-lan-commander/wiki/Home.
Any kind of feedback (bugs, feature requests, comments) is more than welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or (if you want to track the status of the issue) I invite you to open a report on https://bitbucket.org/adriantc/wake-on-lan-commander/issues?status=new&status=open.