Roaming Control can also intercept outgoing calls in selected networks, and ask if you want to allow the call.
Besides manually defined network operators, Roaming Control also supports special rules for your home network, for national roaming and for unknown networks. For certain networks, free roaming partner networks are also supported.
+++ Due to changes Google made in Android 5.0 it i+s technically no longer possible (at least for application developers) to toggle data on or off - so we had do drop support for Android 5.0+.
Possible scenarios, where Roaming Control helps you, are:
* Your network provider is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) and uses national roaming to connect to other network providers.
* You want that your mobile data connection automatically turns off as soon as you leave your country (and turns on again when coming back).
* You live near the border and want to avoid outgoing calls when connected to the foreign network.
* You want an easy way to enable data roaming for your Sprint network.
Differences between full version and trial version:
The trial version offers the full functionality, but expires after 7 days.
Version history and explanation of permissions on the app website.
TalkNotes Plus, the paid versus is now free. Download the enhanced version free instead of this app; you can enjoy the additional features and enhancements free
All the issues with regards to using Android 4.0 (ICS Ice Cream Sandwich and above), are not present in TalkNotes Plus. It operates on the various devices and tested on Kit Kat and latest versions of Android.
Enjoy the features that you are used to, with some enhancements. Download TalkNotes Plus
* Extended Caller Identification on call ringing
* Automated Activation of App on Call Pick up or Hang up
* Easy Notes entry with association with contact, and review of existing notes
* Set Appointments and Reminders Integrated to Google Calendar
* General purpose notes entry with sound file and picture attachment
* Notes full search, sort and filter capabilities, based on fields like contact, date of note create, etc.
* Notes sharing through SMS or email. Email could have attachments like sound and picture files.
* Backup and Recovery to Cloud
* Export Call Log to MS Excel
EXTENDED CALLER IDENTIFICATION
The call ringing dialog provides additional information on the caller beyond the caller name, like company, department, matter, special description of contact, as well note on the last conversation.
TalkNotes Plus contact information is built on the standard Android native contact database. It provides alternative means of accessing the contact list, with enhancements like allowing sort order by company, first/last name, last name/first name, as well as providing list of notes associated with contact through the quick menu.
Autorun Manager (formerly Autorun Killer) is an ultimate tool that lets you disable all the autostarting apps you don't need. Unfortunately this app is misunderstood many times so please read help carefully and/or mail the developer if you have questions.
There are many applications that automatically start when you turn on your device; many of these you don't use or need, they just consume your valuable resources. This app sports a basic mode for the regular users and an advanced mode for power users with rooted devices.
Autorun Manager in basic mode lets you manage applications that start up when you boot your device. Applications are terminated right after they start, but if the application is programmed to restart itself this can fail. Please note that some applications are written so that they cannot be stopped because of the android system design. These kind of applications are marked as 'self-restarter' and are better to be left enabled.
In advanced mode you gain control over all the system-wide events and enable-disable application starts. This is the ultimate solution to control what you want to be started, but you also can break apps, so this feature is only for experienced users with rooted devices.
PRO key app is available on the market!
Donators and PRO users receive additional features:
- no ads
- basic mode's prevent restart feature is selectable
- can block more than 10 receivers in advanced mode
- Chuck Norris mode enabled
- application freezing
If you have questions or face any problems please write me a mail.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with EclipSim --
Perfectly working on Android 4.0+ ICS.
With RoamingAdvice no more additional costs when you're roaming.
A warning message will ask you a confirmation for outgoing calls while roaming.
Compatible with any operator, this amazing app will help you to check your costs.
No more unforeseen expenses or extra fees. This app runs in the background and it notify you only when needed...
On promotion to the lowest price on the Android Market, just some cents to contribute to the development of this needed application...
Hurry up now!
Compatible with all operators.
Suitable for those who goes repeatedly abroad or who is often roaming.
For instance, T-Mobile users can be in roaming even inside the US and it can be really expensive.
For more informations visit the following website: http://coverage.t-mobile.com
A simple message to alert you when needed.
- automatic launch at startup
- vibration notification
- optional activation for any outgoing call
- no more accidental calls!!
This app will keep your balance in safe from unpleasant surprises.
An excellent investment and a great opportunity to take advantage of it now!
Support for Italian, English, French, German and Dutch languages.
Want to help us in translations? It's really simple and it takes only some minutes.
Go to our Google+ page: http://goo.gl/xGuaa
PLEASE REPORT BUGS TO email@example.com
- Consulta de RUC y al registros de bienes fiscalizados.
- Emisión de recibos por honorarios electrónicos.
- Denuncias de comprobantes de pago.
- Guía tributaria e información de renta 2014.
If You Forgot Your Own Sim Number Or Don't Have Enough Balance To Enquiry Knowyourmobilenumber Help you to easily know your own number.
Whenever you get a new SIM card, it takes time for you to by heart your own mobile number. Sometimes,you might even forget your own mobile number due to several confusions and you always give a call to your friends or relatives mobile so that you can have a look at your number,its a long process,isn’t it? Well, now on, you can just use the Knowyourmobilenumber to Check your own mobile number for major network providers such as the below given ones, we will actually use some codes that’ll show up your mobile number without wasting much time.,
Lets see how to know own mobile number including Grameen Phone, Banglalink, Robi, Airtel, Tele Talk, Citycell.
Just type the following Code in your mobile and press send/call button
Then you will be provided with your mobile number within a few seconds, for free!
আপনি যদি আপনার মোবাইল নাম্বার ভুলে যান অথবা অনেক সময় নতুন সিম নাম্বার মনে করতে না পারেন এবং আপনার নাম্বার জানার জন্য যথেষ্ট পরিমান ব্যালেন্স না থাকে তাহলে Knowyourmobilenumber এর মাধ্যমে আপনি সহজেই আপনার মোবাইল নাম্বার জানতে পারবেন ফ্রী তে ।
- Add up to 2 mobiles in your account. Yours is by default, plus one more.
- Look up location history for yesterday and today.
- Locate using our website.
- Add up to 10 mobiles in your account.
- Look up location history for last 30 days.
- Locate even if child has no Internet connection on their mobile.
- Locate by SMS. Send a simple text message to your child and get reply back with last known location.
- Locate by giving a MISSED call to your child. You will receive a text back with last known location result.
- Option to choose from monthly or yearly subscription.
This tool is a simple mobile locating app. It does not has text messages, geo fencing, check-ins etc. and creating groups. It’s really simple to use and does its job well!
Parent and children download the same App. Children need to add a PIN generated by the parent. Once the PIN is verified, then you can start locating.
Please note this is NOT a Spy software. You can only locate who are known to you and with their full consent. It can only be used by parents and employers to track their children or employees.
If you have an issue or suggestion or want to add more than 10 mobiles, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CARE : THIS APPLICATION SHOWN ONLY THE REGISTERED LOCATION OF THE PHONE NUMBER NOT THE EXACT LOCATION. PORTED PHONE NUMBERS SHOWS THE LOCATION/DETAILS OF FIRST NETWORK OPERATOR.
. Does not require INTERNET connection
. Call Log
. SMS list
. Built in Search facility for Phone No, Country Code/Name and Area Code/Name (India only)
Default selected country is INDIA. You can select above countries in Settings icon top of the application.
For corrections/suggestions please mail us at email@example.com
Total Backup offers the ability to backup and restore user contact joins, contact groups and call log with the touch of a button. Never lose your ordered contact list and groups when deleting accounts, reseting or migrating to a new device. Save and restore your call log fast and without hassle.
What is it good for?
Have you spent countless hours managing your contacts? Grouping or joining all those users with different names for each account took forever? And have you ever reseted or migrated to a new device? Lost all those groups or joins? How about your precious call logs? Bring order to chaos right now! Keep restore points updated using scheduled daily, weekly or monthly backups and compress/decompress, delete or share them as you want. You can easily send them by email or bluetooth and restore all that data on other devices. You can even upload them directly to Google Drive or Dropbox account (if you have their applications installed). And if you need extra security you can always choose to encrypt restore points with the AES algorithm.
Here is a list of features Total Backup offers for free:
- backup contact joins, groups (for most of your accounts) and call log
- restore all contact joins, groups and call log at any time
- save restore points on internal memory or on external storage and easily manage them
- automatic scheduled backups with customizable trigger (daily, weekly or monthly) and limit
- support for zip compression/decompression of restore points (can reduce memory usage with over 90% in some cases)
- support for restore point encryption by password (using AES algorithm)
- easy sharing of restore points by email, bluetooth or any other application that supports zip file format
- upload restore points to Google Drive or Dropbox (requires their own applications installed)
If you want an ad-free user interface, extra features (like advanced compression, encryption and power saving settings) and support future development you can always buy the Premium features with a one-time fee of only 1.3$ (depending on your region).
If you want to find out why Total Backup needs all those permissions or get an answer to other related questions please visit Total Backup's Wiki located at https://bitbucket.org/adriantc/total-backup/wiki/Home.
Any kind of feedback (bugs, feature requests, comments) is more than welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (if you want to track the status of the issue) I invite you to open a report on https://bitbucket.org/adriantc/total-backup/issues?status=new&status=open.
Wake-on-LAN Commander enables easy waking up of computers that support Wake-on-LAN (WoL) functionality.
What is it good for?
Do you need an application that can wake up your computers easy and fast, with just one touch? Then Wake-on-LAN Commander is for you! You can manage as many computer profiles as you want and you can wake them up through the LAN or the Internet connection. You can even add a widget on the home screen for an even faster wake up.
Here is a list of features Wake-on-LAN Commander offers for free:
- wake up computer through the LAN or the Internet connection (if it supports WoL functionality)
- widget support for one touch wake up
- saving and managing an unlimited number of computer profiles
- easy and clean user interface (complete with troubleshooting)
If you want an ad-free user interface, extra features (in the near future) and support future development you can always buy the Premium features with a one-time fee of only 1.0$ (depending on your region).
If you want to find out why Wake-on-LAN Commander needs all those permissions or get an answer to other related questions please visit Wake-on-LAN Commander's Wiki located at https://bitbucket.org/adriantc/wake-on-lan-commander/wiki/Home.
Any kind of feedback (bugs, feature requests, comments) is more than welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or (if you want to track the status of the issue) I invite you to open a report on https://bitbucket.org/adriantc/wake-on-lan-commander/issues?status=new&status=open.