Stats Guru was produced by Dr Jon Catling and Graham Fowler at the Department of Psychology, University of Birmingham, UK.
StatsGuru for SPSS 22 now includes MANOVA walk-through and all walk-throughs have been updated for the latest version of SPSS.
Interface has been re-designed and is much smoother and quicker.
Stats Guru was produced by Dr Jon Catling and Graham Fowler at the Department of Psychology, University of Birmingham, UK.
Thực hành SPSS từng bước,có hình và video minh họa các bước sử dụng SPSS để học tập và làm luận văn thạc sĩ, đại học
-Kiểm định độ tin cậy cronbach’s alpha
-Phân tích nhân tố EFA
-Phân tích tương quan
-Phân tích hồi quy
-Phân tích anova
-Thống kê mô tả, tần số
- Import data from CSV file
- Easy data entry and data editing with interactive graph
- Quick results with graphical representation of data, regression line and estimates
- Save data to CSV file for reuse or backup. Save to PDF with custom notes
- Export data, analysis and graph to PDF with custom notes.
- Email exported files from app
Keywords: Statistics calculator, linear regression
This app gives a review of the basics of Data Analysis, Statistics and Probability that forms the part of SAT reasoning test.
Thank you very much all users for all your comments and queries. Thanks to your feedback, the version of the Statistics and Sample Size app is released with a lot of improvement.
- The appearance (or interface): you can now change the app to your favorite color to make it more friendly. In this version, we have Orange, Gold, Green, Blue, Red and Grey.
- Sample size calculator: all errors/problems reported by users were fixed. An email function was also added to the Calculate button. You can now email any calculation to your friends or colleagues by press and hold the Calculate button for a while (long press/click).
- In this version, we included a new section: Random Sampling which may be helpful in randomized control trial. You can set the group name (group A, B, C... or group 1, 2, 3...) in the Preferences.
- In the Statistical Calculator, you can do statistics easier. For example, you can enter a, b, c ,d for a 2 x 2 table, calculate Chi-square statistics and obtain the p value in just a few seconds. There are more things for you to explorer, such as t test or linear regression.
- My favorite section is the Statistical Analysis from Data files. Imagine that one day your friends or colleagues email you a data file and ask you for help. What you do is to download the data file and analyze the data in just a few seconds. However, in this version the app only supports .csv file. In the near future, it will definitely support all other data file type (i.e SPSS, Stata, R, EpiData). The next version may have modeling functions. You can download the sample dataset here https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1uwk640u0z4lp0/sample_ivf.csv?dl=0
- The ads in this app is a kind of bonus for my time, but if you don't like it, just press about 20 times on the author's photo to disable ads.
Again, do not hesitate to contact me for any problem you may encounter during your time exploring the app. If you have any suggestion, please also let me know.
Thank you and have a great day.
The algorithms and functions are based on the IBM SPSS Statistics and IBM SPSS Modeler interface, but works with any other software with similar features as well.
“Analytics Genie” was designed by AsiaAnalytics (formerly SPSS China). We highly appreciate your feedback, as we are periodically updating this App.
New function in Version 6:
Sample size calculator, depending on:
- Type of statistic being analysed (mean, proportion)
- Population of the standard deviation known / unknown
- Direction of significance (one- vs. two-tailed)
New functions in Version 5: Model selector
- C&R Tree
- RFM Analysis (Recency, Frequency, Monetary)
- CHAID (Chi-square Automatic Interaction Detectors)
- Logistic regression
- GLMM (Generalized linear mixed model)
- GenLin (General Linear Model)
- SVM (Support Vector Machine)
- Neural Network
- Time Series Analysis
- KNN (Kohonen Neural Network)
- Sequence Analysis
- Anomaly Detection
- SNA (Social Network Analysis)
- SLRM (Self-Learning Response Model)
- PCA (Principal Component Analysis)
- Factor Analysis
New functions in Version 4: Chart selector
- Simple Bar
- Column Bar
- Grouped Scatter
- Multiple Line
- Choropleth of means
- Bars on a map
- 3-D Histogram
- Binned Scatter plot
- Hex Binned Scatter plot
- Frequency Polygon
- Scatter plot Matrix
- 2-D Dot Plot
Tests included in Version 1:
- Binominal Test
- Binary Logistic Regression
- General Linear Model
- Kruskal–Wallis one-way analysis of variance
- Mann–Whitney U test
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- One-Sample T-Test
- One-way ANOVA
- Paired-Sample T-Test
- Pearson Correlation
- Spearman's rank correlation coefficient
- Two-Sample T-Test
- Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test
- Chi-Square Test
This app has been primarily designed for Sony retailers. Only retailers can earn certificates and win prizes. Not a retailer? No problem! The app is a great source of information for all Sony Xperia™ fans, too.
With this app, you can…
• access the latest product news from Sony Xperia™, offline or online
• learn all about key benefits and product specs
• discover the latest product trainings, now also in Full HD
• find out more about the Sony Connected World
• log in to the Sony Xperia™ Insider portal to earn certificates or win prizes (retailers only)
• watch entertaining product videos online or download them to your smartphone or tablet for offline viewing
• explore suggested accessories
• compare products easily side by side (tablet version) or by sliding sideways (smartphone version)
• present product features to your customers
Featuring the latest Xperia™ smartphones and tablets from Sony:
• Xperia™ Z3 Tablet Compact
• Xperia™ Z3
• Xperia™ Z3 Compact
• Xperia™ E3
• Xperia™ M2 Aqua
• Xperia™ T3
• Xperia™ M2
• Xperia™ M2 Dual
• Xperia™ Z2 Tablet
• Xperia™ Z2
• Xperia™ Z1 Compact
• Xperia™ T2 Ultra
• Xperia™ T2 Ultra Dual
The Sony Xperia™ Insider app is available for numerous markets in their respective local language version. Should your country not be supported, please refer to one of the following international languages instead: German, English, French, Spanish (LATAM) or Traditional Chinese.
Whether you want to (nostalgia?) or have to (cruel teaching assistant?) calculate statistics by hand, "Statistics Manually" provides you with everything you need.
It contains a large collection of formulas of statistical methods common in the social sciences as well as the statistical tables needed to interpret your test results.
To achieve best legibility all formulas are rendered on demand, hence it may take a few moments until they are displayed (especially at start-up). Please excuse this inconvenience and enjoy the crisp, freely zoomable formulas.
- Reports about errors and bugs are very much appreciated
@INTERNET ACCESS: permission is solely used to display ads. If you are concerned about it anyway, check out the ad-free pro version, which comes without the need for the internet access permission. Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=b.piskernik.statisticsmanually.pro
formulary, formula collection, statistical tables, statistical distributions
There are a couple of options for the input data. You can make it on screen, restore it from that of the last session, generate a random data set, or read it from a file on SD card.
Once you have a data set for regression, it is just a click away to get one of the followings:
• OLS(Ordinary least squares) estimates for regression slope parameters
• t-statistics for each slope parameter and its p-value
• Analysis of variance
• Other model statistics such as F, R-square, and so on
• Critical values for t-distribution and F-distribution
• Residual plot
• Scatter plot for fitted y value
Other notable features are:
• Hypothesis testing on individual slope parameter (t-test)
• Hypothesis testing on model validity(F-test)
• Confidence interval for individual slope parameter
• Variable selection
• Variable transformation
You, the users, are our most important critic and commentator. We value your opinion and want to know what we are doing right, what we could do better, what features you'd like us to implement, and any other comments you are willing to pass our way.
If you experience any technical problem, please feel free to send us an email describing your problem and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
We also value your ratings on our application, because your rating is just a compact form of your opinion. If you like or dislike the application, please leave your rating actively.
Finally, we need your help in making this app multilingual. If you like this app and want to translate to your own language, please let us know.
Please visit http://www.fontomizer.net for more fonts.
Android Font Utility (Font for Galaxy, Galaxy Font)
Download over 10 million!!!
Font for Galaxy
Galaxy Note 2
and most Samsung Galaxy Series
+ Motorola Razer M
Visit http://www.fontomizer.net for more fonts
FIRST OF ALL
You have to check "unknown sources" option.
* Go to home screen> settings> applications, and check unknown sources.
* If your device contains Flip Font library, You don't have to root your device.
* Some Carrier doesn't allow side downloaded application(non-market app). In this case you should root your device to use this utility.
WHAT IS THIS??
- Font for Galaxy is a Fonts package for SAMSUNG Galaxy Devices.
- You can download font apk from this app.
- Font installer apps are not on Android market(side download). So, you have to check "unknow sources" option in "applications setting"(See FIRST OF ALL)
HOW TO USE?
- Check if your device is SAMSUNG Galaxy series.
- Although your device is from SAMSUNG, some network provider(carrier) doesn't allow side downloaded app(non-market app), in this case you should root your galaxy to use "Fontomizer SP"
- Run this app, and click a font what you want to use.
- Download procedure will be appeared.
- After download, install downloaded apk.
- After install downloaded apk, go to font setting menu.
*Home > Setting > Display > Font
- If everything ok, you can see a new font name on font list.
- Choose a font what you want to use.
- Enjoy it.
HOW TO UNINSTALL FONTS?
- Go to 'Home > Setting > Application > Manage Application'
- Select font you want to uninstall
- Follow instructions
I made this Application for SAMSUNG Galaxy Series. It works on Galaxy S, Galaxy A, Glaxy Tab, Galaxy Note
* Some fonts displays weird, that because of font size.
* Also some fonts doesn't work on your device. because of 'Android Fragmentation'.
These fonts are based on FLIPFONT library. So if your device has flipfont function, then you can use these fonts although your device is not Galaxy series.
These fonts are all free TTF fonts.
I collect lots of TTFs and I checked that these fonts are free version.
If you find any commercial font on this app, please report me. Then I'll let it down immediately.
See Patch note on main menu.
SEND A FONT WHAT YOU WANT TO USE.
I can handle English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. If you want run some fonts on your Galaxy device, please send your font to me by email.
I'll update your font to this app.But don't forget, that font must be free version.
When you send a font to me, you should send license information also if possible.
Thank you and enjoy it.
SP Xperience is a Singapore Polytechnic (SP) mobile application. Established in 1954, SP is Singapore's first polytechnic. Its ten academic schools offer 49 full-time diploma courses for its 16,000 students. Among SP's 178,000 graduates are successful entrepreneurs, top executives in multinational and public-listed corporations, and well-known professionals.
This app also provides information about the MoneySENSE - Singapore Polytechnic Institute For Financial Literacy and the free financial programs that we offer.
The Institute For Financial Literacy (IFL) is a collaboration between MoneySENSE (the national financial education program me spearheaded by the public-sector Financial Education Steering Committee) and Singapore Polytechnic to provide free and unbiased financial education programs to the public. The IFL provides education and does not promote financial products.
Visit our website at http://www.finlit.sg for more information.
Established in 1954, SP is Singapore's first polytechnic. Its ten academic schools offer 50 full-time diploma courses for its 16,000 students. Among SP's 160,000 graduates are successful entrepreneurs, top executives in multinational and public-listed corporations, and well-known professionals.
SP Map is a Singapore Polytechnic (SP) mobile application. Established in 1954, SP is Singapore's first polytechnic. Its ten academic schools offer 49 full-time diploma courses for its 16,000 students. Among SP's 178,000 graduates are successful entrepreneurs, top executives in multinational and public-listed corporations, and well-known professionals.
Note: More features will be added soon.
SP MS Maths Formulae is a Singapore Polytechnic (SP) mobile application. Established in 1954, SP is Singapore's first polytechnic. Its ten academic schools offer 50 full-time diploma courses for its 16,000 students. Among SP's 160,000 graduates are successful entrepreneurs, top executives in multinational and public-listed corporations, and well-known professionals.
SP CCA is a Singapore Polytechnic (SP) mobile application. Established in 1954, SP is Singapore\\'s first polytechnic. Its ten academic schools with a student population of 16,000 offer 49 full-time diploma courses. Among SP\\'s 178,000 graduates are successful entrepreneurs, top executives in multinational and public-listed corporations, and well-known professionals.
Ng Kwee Chek, DSD
Lorraine Ong, INDT
Ramana Rao K V, INDT
Chidananda Reddy, INDT
Ryan Sena, INDT
Ng Meng Siew, INDT
Sean Goh, CCOM
With contribution of other staff from INDT and DSD.
The SP Engineering Show is an annual exhibition that showcases the creations and innovations of SP's final year students from the Engineering courses. This is an important milestone in their education as it gives them an opportunity to stage their product and leave a legacy for their juniors.
In the show, you will see a wide mix of projects - real-life industry-related projects, research projects with local universities and research institutes and multidisciplinary model projects, spread across different themes.
These projects demonstrate the ability of SP's engineering students to integrate both knowledge and skills through a Design Thinking process to innovate and develop products and prototypes that solve real-world problems. This is the result of the successful implementation of the CDIO (Conceive, Design, Implement & Operate) curriculum in SP's engineering courses.
SPEnggShow is specially written for SP Engineering Show. It comprises event highlights and location maps for all exhibits. In addition, the QR code scanner provided allows access to in-depth information about the highlighted exhibits.
SPEnggShow is Singapore Polytechnic (SP) mobile application. Established in 1954, SP is Singapore's first polytechnic. Its ten academic schools offer 49 full-time diploma courses for its 16,000 students.
Among SP's 178,000 graduates are successful entrepreneurs, top executives in multinational and public-listed corporations, and well-known professionals.
Loh Yew Chiong, SEEE
Sing Mong Nguang, SEEE
Wong Chee Yong, SEEE
Danny Quek, SEEE
Seow Boon Chor, SEEE
Christopher Tan, DMIT
Loh Gin Chye, INDT
Ramana Rao, INDT
Sean Goh, CCOM
QR code Scanner provided by ZBar SDK for iOS and ZXing SDK for Android
This application is only applicable during the SP Engineering Show time