Users college level with some knowledge in integral and/or Fourier series will appreciate in depth all features of this app.
Integrals calculator is a powerful app to calculate indefinite and definite integrals and make a complete functions analysis of real variable.
Integrals Calculator makes operations with functions such as Derivate, Integral and Fourier Series coefficients numerical calculations.
Also, Integrals calculator solve analytically differential ordinary equations up to order two (or output false when solution were not found), calculates Taylor polynomial around a point.
This app help in one variable real calculus, from Integrals, to Taylor polynomial. Also it calculates derivate, plot functions, Taylor Polynomial, derivate and so on ...
In resume, with Functions Integrator is able to do the following operations:
- Plot f(x) functions euclidean R2 space.
- Calculate indefinite integral or primitive or says if f is not integrable.
- Analytic Solver ODE with up to order 2.
- Numerical calculation of Fourier Series An, Bn Coefficients.
- Definite integral calculations.
- Locale extreme calculations.
- Limit of a function in a point.
- Taylor Polynomial Calculations.
- Semi-infinite and infinite definite integral calculations.
- Calculate derivate.
Integrals calculator requires internet connection!!
Reject imitations! This is the only integral calculator certified from www.mathstools.com.
[✔] A indefinite integral
[✔] A definite integral
[✔] A improper integral
The calculator support russian and english versions. Please, choose your language after loading application.
Calculator support one-sign-symbols and some math functions: exp, sin, cos, tan and other.
1. Common Integrals
(ii)Integrals of Rational and Irrational Functions
(iii)Integrals of Trigonometric Functions
(iv)Integrals of Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
2. Integrals of Rational Functions
(i)Integrals involving ax + b
(ii)Integrals involving ax2 + bx + c
3. Integrals of Exponential Functions
4. Integrals of Logarithmic Functions
5. Integrals of Trig. Functions
Log Trigonometry Differentiation Calculus Newton Advanced Mathematics Maths IIT JEE AIEEE BITSAT BITS DCE Anna University etc WB JEE VITEEE
This app covers the following topics applicable to Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Calculus I, and Calculus II:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value.
- Differentiate any function or implicit function.
- Find the critical points and inflection points of a function.
- Identify the local and absolute extrema of a function.
- Integrate a function, with or without limits.
- Sum a function given a lower and upper bound.
- Find the closed form of a sequence or generate terms for a specific sequence.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Free Math Solver
Integral, Derivative ( Partial derivative ) , Limit ,
It is possible to achieve the results with this application
with performing operations below on the preferred Expression...
1- Indefinite Integral
2- Definite Integral
Using the application is both very simple and functional.
You can determine the variable in application.
Samples of Expression Entries are below;
IMPORTANT: for example; you should type the Expression 2X in 2*X form.
Please send your feedback.
The application will be revised and developed according to your requests.
##No prices this application is 100% Free Mathematics Calculator###
From novice to expert in Calculus.
Now Includes Tools for Calculation.Calculate Definite Integral,Plot Function Graphs,LCM,GCD.
==Gets installed in memory card.So no issues of Storage problems.
==Explains concepts in details includes(Definition,Theorems,Formula,Some Examples,Multimedia Graphics helps to get concepts clear)
---->Application Of Derivatives
---->Area Under Curves
A Rapid and Detail solution of the derivative of function.
Support any one sign symbols and some functions: exp, sin, cos, tg, tan, ctan and other math functions.
(x + a)^n/5^x
Join millions of users worldwide and make your learning progress faster and more enjoyable.
Use it to get help when you're stuck with a problem. Hit the steps button, and see a full step-by-step solution!
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math, while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket! :)
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new Math is constantly added in new releases as we aim to make the entire Math easy to learn.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
PhotoMath is not fully magical (yet) and it is possible to find a Math problem our app will not recognize. If this happens, please send us feedback. With your help, our team of wizards will add new spells to PhotoMath and make it more magical in the future versions. :)
Keywords: PhotoMath, Photo Math, PhotoMath app
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
Calculus Quick Reference lists down all the important formulas and evaluation techniques used in calculus which makes it easier for you to memorize and apply them in solving problems.
The topics include:
1) Limits (Basic Properties, Basic Limit Evaluations, Evaluation Techniques)
2) Derivatives (Definitions, Basic Properties/Formulas/Rules, Common Derivatives, Conditions for Increasing/Decreasing and Conditions for Concave Up/Concave Down)
3) Integrals formulas/Rules and Standard Evaluation Techniques(u substitution, Integration by Parts, Products and Quotients of Trig Functions, Trigonometric Substitutions and Partial Fractions)
4) Table of Laplace Transforms
If you like the lite version, you can now get the full version of the app here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.neumediatechnologies.calculus.full
- Watch narrated tutorials guide you on the basic concepts of Calculus including Differentiation and Integration
- Fun-to-watch videos introduce you to the world of Calculus; learn about the history of Calculus and not just the technical concepts
- Animated and illustrated concepts makes learning from scratch or refreshing easy
- Interactive sections reinforce important concepts
- Move away from the usual style of learning in the classroom
- Learn at your own pace: pause or replay the tutorials at your command
- Try the sample questions and check your answers against model solutions
Check us out on....
xda-developers.com - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/enjoy-learning-calculus-with-calculus-interactive/
Android Tapp - http://www.androidtapp.com/calculus-interactive-app-lite/
=== What's Available in the Lite Version ===
Introduction to Differentiation
- Watch a introduction video on Differentiation
- Main Principles of Differentiation
- Practice Questions
Note: This works best on the tablet platform.
Mathway solves problems in Basic Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trigonometry, Precalculus, Calculus, Statistics, Finite Math, Linear Algebra, and Chemistry.
Receiving answers on Mathway is completely free, but step-by-step solutions require payment.
Please take a moment to rate and review, we greatly appreciate your support!
Already a fan of Mathway? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter/Google+ for all the latest updates:
Math Solver is a full featured scientific calculator and graphing calculator with widest range of functions available.
Solves problems in Basic Math, Algebra, Complex Numbers, Trigonometry, Integral and Differential Calculus, Set Theory, Matrix and vector Algebra
Solve equations and system of equations
Find derivatives, definite and indefinite integral
Support for trigonometric inverse-trigonometric and hyperbolic functions
No network access required! Works offline
It has a offline Catalog with details of each function with example.
Note: Free version contains ads! In-app upgrade to PRO version to make it ad-free.
* Enter multiple comma separated functions to plot them.
* Press back button to make graph full screen by hiding keyboard
* Press on any example in Catalog to copy it to Solver tab
* Trigonometric functions default input is in radian i.e to calculate Sin(90Degree) to calculate Sine of 90 degree.
Note- 1:- It doesn't solve word problems.
Note- 2:- It doesn't show steps to solve a problem. It solve shows final answer.
Basic Properties & Facts
Properties of Radicals
Properties of Inequalities
Properties of Absolute Value
Logarithms and Log Properties
Factoring and Solving
Square Root Property
Absolute Value Equations/Inequalities
Completing the Square
Functions and Graphs
All in one
Trigonometric Function Values in Quadrants II, III, and IV
The Unit Circle
Angle Addition Formulas
Double Angle Formulas
Half Angle Formulas
Power Reducing Formulas
Law of Sines
Law of Cosines
Law of Tangents
Pythagorean Identities (for any angle θ)
Relationship between the limit and one-sided limits
Limits Properties Formulas
Basic Limit Evaluations Formulas
Evaluation Techniques Formulas
Some Continuous Functions
Intermediate Value Theorem
Derivatives Definition and Notation
Interpretation of the Derivative
Basic Properties and Formulas
Chain Rule Variants
Higher Order Derivatives
Increasing/Decreasing – Concave Up/Concave Down
Mean Value Theorem
Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
Standard Integration Techniques
Approximating Definite Integrals
Enter any integral function and this will calculate the answer. It does just what it says on the tin. So if you have integration work that you need to double check, then look no further.
The tool is taken from the selection of tools that appears on my live worksheet app that appears on my wolfram alpha developer page.
Hope it proves helpful.