Key features include:
1. Submit your claims in three easy steps, anytime, anywhere
Using only the app, complete a short and simple form (we don’t ask for information we already have). Take photos of receipts or invoices. Then submit your claim.
Plus, you can track your claims progress and view settlement details.
2. Policy documents in your pocket
Leave your paperwork at home and still be able to access your most recent policy documents and membership card on the go. There’s the option to share them with your provider at the point of treatment.
3. Find a hospital
Find hospitals near to you on a map with this GPS enabled feature. Integrates with Google Maps app to give you “Turn-by-turn” directions. Alternatively, search for a hospital in another destination.
4. Emergency contact numbers and policy helpline
All the contacts and support you’ll need in one place, whether you need to call emergency services such as Ambulance, Fire or Police, or if you just have a general query about your policy.
5. Range of health assistance tools
Find local equivalents of brand named drugs and translate common ailments into one of 17 languages.
6. Added simplicity and security
For fast and easy access, you can login with an easy to remember 5 digit PIN code. Any claims information entered will be preserved until submitted. All personal data is secured via encryption, plus most features are available even when you’re offline.
7. Multi-lingual support
Automatically detects English, German, Spanish, French or Portuguese from your phone and sets up the app accordingly.
myHealth is one of many apps offered under the project of myGov Mobile . This project is an initiative by MAMPU (Malaysian Administrative Modernisation & Management Planning Unit) to actuate governments services through mobile platforms for quick, easy access in real-time, from anywhere.
myHealth provides an accurate information as the information is authenticated and own by Ministry of Health, Malaysia. This app is a handy tool to find out on health facilities, health risk & assessment, list of registered practitioners, list of registered products and many more!
It’s convenient & it’s free!
Now you are able to carry your health in your pocket!
For more info please visit:
Brought to you by DAPAT Vista (M) Sdn Bhd
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
Access a rich set of tools and content for all your health needs. Find 1000+ exercise and workout videos, nutritional and medical references, and a symptom checker to look up conditions and diets to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
• Run Tracker: Record your time, distance, pace and calories burned while you run, bike and do other outdoor activities. Turn on GPS to map your route.
• Diet Tracker: Add foods from a database of over 300 thousand to log your daily calorie intake. Calculate your calorie target and use it to set your calorie goal. Count calories and lose weight.
• Cardio Tracker: Track your cardio training and analyze progress over time
Read premium curated health & fitness content from some of the world’s most reputable sources, including FatSecret, Harvard Health Publications, Cengage, Healthline, and more.
Watch over 300 workout videos and over 900 exercise, strength, yoga and Pilates videos, including hundreds of follow-along videos you can do at home.
Enter symptoms to see possible health conditions with the Symptom Checker. Discover more about the human anatomy through the interactive 3D Human Body. Learn about drugs (US only), treatments, and common medical procedures.
Swipe left or right to read the next article. Tap the menu to explore workouts, diets, body map and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
Health Infinity - All-in-one diet, health & fitness solution.
• Most comprehensive feature set.
• Track, analyze & summarize your weight, foods, activities, sleep, heart rate, blood pressure & squats.
• Calculates your body mass index, ideal body weight, body fat, water intake & more.
• Check your BMI along with your weight.
• Access more than 250K global/local foods and 100 different daily activities.
• Built-in pedometer for tracking steps accurately.
• Track sleep automatically and improve your Sleep Score. No manual effort needed.
• Health Calendar makes it incredibly easy to keep track! Select a date and see everything at one place.
• Smart reminders to help you not miss out anything.
• Supports both metric & imperial units.
• Sync with Google Drive and use across all your devices.
• Available across 45+ languages.
• No external hardware required.
Eat better with built-in Calorie Counter.
Say the food name you ate or scan the bar-code to add it.
Log an activity performed earlier or start tracking live activities and see the calories burned in real-time.
Track the distribution of macro nutrients.
Add unlimited custom foods or activities to your diary.
Track your steps automatically using sessions.
Keep your mobile in trouser pocket, hand or jacket.
Uses hardware step-detector in 4.4+ devices to reduce battery consumption.
Sensor-Fusion algorithms to improve accuracy for devices without step-detector.
Home & lock screen widgets allows to view the steps easily.
Keep screen on permission can be disabled in preferences.
--HEART RATE MONITOR:
Check your heart rate. Any-time. Anywhere.
Uses your mobile's camera sensor and flash along with smart algorithms to measure with great accuracy.
Check your heartbeat any number of times a day!
Your health is important to us. This application is NOT intended to be a substitute for getting medical advice or treating health related problems.
View test and lab results, request prescription renewals, communicate securely with your physicians, schedule appointments, and more – for you and your family with 24/7 online access!
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
HOW IT WORKS:
✔ Automatically counts steps, 24/7
✔ Uses low-battery-drain sensors & smart algorithms to seamlessly pick up your movements
✔ No extra weight loss devices needed. Noom Walk is the only health and fitness device you need to keep track of your steps
✔ Connect with friends using your Google+, Facebook, or email login. Get support through high fives and comments as you work to reach your weight loss goals
✔ Seamless integration with Noom Coach: Weight Loss Plan to support you as you work to fully develop healthy lifestyle habits
NOTE: WE DO NOT GET YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR PROVIDERS - YOU MUST ENTER THE DATA.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. Don't choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and allows you to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records app, you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history.
Record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
You can also access your the medical records you created from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, problems, or suggestions. Also, check out the FAQ.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at email@example.com
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on duration, distance, calories burned or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
How it works:
-Just download and open. Our app tracks your steps for you as long as your phone is with you
-Check all your history from the 'Trends' Tab
-Support and encourage friends from the 'Groups' Tab
-Track your weight from the 'Me' tab
Some tips to ensure accuracy:
1. Visit "Pedometer Preferences" and adjust Pedometer mode if the step counter is not accurately recording your steps
2. If you use cleaning tools, add our app to the "ignore" list so that the step counter doesn't get shut down
3. Everyone is different, so be sure to adjust the step counter sensitivity if needed
Some phones simply cannot count steps if the screen is off or locked. We do our best to ensure that we support as many phones as possible, but if you do encounter this problem and the above steps don't work, it might be a limitation of your device. Drop us a message at our support e-mail, and we'll do our best to help.
Get Started Right Away for Free
-No wristband or other hardware required. Our pedometer works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
-No website login, just download for free and start tracking your exercise right away
Track All Your Activity
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Records steps, calories, distance and active time whether you enjoy walking, jogging or running
-Give your exercise a boost by using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
-Great companion for Quantified Self
Lose Weight & Get Fit
-Track your weight and BMI over time and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
-Perfect companion to MyFitnessPal. Pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFitnessPal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a complement to any diet
Stay Motivated with Family & Friends
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends trying to lose wait or get fit and keep each other accountable
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools for building daily healthy habits
Other Key Features:
-The easiest to use pedometer for any phone
-Accurate activity tracking and step counting
-Weight and BMI tracking
-Beautiful trend displays for your steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync your steps and calories to your MyFitnessPal account
Pacer Pedometer is totally free to use. Before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device, try Pacer first!
Keep your health in pedometer.
You can measure the number of steps each day. Try to meet the challenge by setting your own goals.
From now on, please start a healthy diet.
If you start with the start button pedometer to measure your steps will be 24 hours, with daily automatic daily.
The ranking is determined by comparing the number of step with users around the world.
Is my pace may have myeotdeung in the world? Compare.
• Since when pressing the start button, the number will be measured anywhere in your yard.
• You can set a goal for me.
• The number of steps from the main screen of the day, calorie consumption, you can determine the distance, speed, pace, and you can see how often Achievement goal of the day.
• If you walked into a 1-10 step sequential set automatically recognized as valid for walk pace. Immediately recognized in the case of one step.
• Set the time for a more efficient battery consumption activities.
• Record daily exercise to start once turned off without each other, unlike during exercise pedometer app and shows the daily statistics. 'Pedometer - Health Torpedo "is only if you carry a cellphone that you always carry without using a special device will measure the number of daily steps.
• Two kinds of widgets provided (simple and concise widgets, data widgets telling detail of the day)
• the number of daily steps by showing the user a list clearly shows the data.
• The number of steps of the main screen will be reset to the standard midnight.
• The number of daily steps through the graph, calories, and you will see a change in the distance.
• On the detail screen, you can share your data to other people that day.
• Unit Setting
- Meters, miles in length, and the setting can be set in meters km, m, with cm Weight is converted to kg.
- Miles in length when setting mi, ft, in inch weight is converted to lb.
• Set the height and weight for a more accurate measurement. This will set the calculation to fit the walking stride stride and run it.
• You can manually set automatically when set is different from your own stride stride.
• setting and, if you set up a profile to suit your workout more efficient and accurate measure.
Movement in daily life can reduce the number of errors contained in the pace setting the effective continuous pace.
Please select the sensitivity to suit your device.
Sets whether to launch a notification via the notification bar whether setting.
More than 5 millions users' choice.
Topped 5 in 22 countries' health ranking
Do you drink enough water? Do you always forget to drink water regularly? This App reminds you to drink water every day and tracks your water drinking habits.
You only need to enter your current weight and Drinking Water will help you to determine how many water your body need everyday. When you have finished drinking a cup of water, you will need to add a cup in the app. Your next cup will be remained.
Benefits of drinking water:
* You stay in shape, As it’s calorie free
* You can clear up your skin
* You keep your skin and nails healthy
* Reminders that will remind you the water you need to drink in the rest of the day
* Customized cup and Imperial (oz) or Metric (ml) units
* Customized starting and ending time to drink water within a day
* Graph and logs of date record
* Stay healthy and drink enough water!
Water Your Body is very safe software, please contact us if you have any security question.
This simple app gives you that icon back, so you can access LG Health from any launcher you like.
Please note, will ONLY work on devices with LG Health pre-installed.