myHealth is one of many apps offered under the project of myGov Mobile . This project is an initiative by MAMPU (Malaysian Administrative Modernisation & Management Planning Unit) to actuate governments services through mobile platforms for quick, easy access in real-time, from anywhere.
myHealth provides an accurate information as the information is authenticated and own by Ministry of Health, Malaysia. This app is a handy tool to find out on health facilities, health risk & assessment, list of registered practitioners, list of registered products and many more!
It’s convenient & it’s free!
Now you are able to carry your health in your pocket!
For more info please visit:
Brought to you by DAPAT Vista (M) Sdn Bhd
MyHealth Pal is designed especially for these concerns and challenges.
Why parents and caregivers prefer MyHealth Pal
MyHealth Pal is derived from the clinical protocols used by pediatricians and nurses in 10,000 practices and 400 nurse advice call centers in the US and Canada. They have been tested for 15 years on more than 150 million symptom calls.
The Symptom Care Guides help you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed and how to provide speedy symptom relief for minor illnesses or injuries you can manage on your own.
The 145 Parent Advice Messages deal with the most common behavior and wellness questions parents ask their physicians. Each topic provides a description of the issue, three to five specific recommendations to address the concern, and (often) additional resources which may be useful to your situation.
Easy 3-step navigation:
1. Choose the most appropriate symptom care guide
2. Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended action
3. Follow the self care advice to make your child more comfortable
The care guide that best matches your child’s symptom can be located quickly by using the alphabetical index, body area index, or keyword search.
Content - each symptom care guide contains:
· Definition which describes the focus of the care guide so you can decide if it’s a good fit for your problem. If not, there are quick links to related guidelines.
· Decision Chart which helps determine what action is suggested based on the severity and description of your symptom. Once you have a match, simply follow the corresponding action, such as Call 911, Call Doctor Now, Call Doctor within 24 hours or Manage at Home.
· Immediate Connections to medical help, such as 911, your child’s doctor or nearby Emergency Department (ER) are available if you have phone service.
· Home Care Advice is available for any illnesses and injuries that can be treated at home. The instructions provide clear, up-to-date steps for relieving symptoms.
* Medication and Allergy List for tracking important information about your family’s prescriptions and/or over the counter medications.
* Pediatric dosage tables by weight for common over-the-counter medications.
* Visual images to help you identify symptoms (e.g. rashes), injuries and common causes of bites & stings.
* First Aid topics and illustrations to support immediate action, if needed.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this Application is not a substitute for professional medical or behavioral advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using MyHealth Pal, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application within More > Terms and Conditions.
Activities that are monitored regularly enforce the desire for success and lead to better results.
Tracking your weight and exercise daily, helps you loose weight. Originally developed for our use, My Health helped our CEO loose 40 pounds; you can see his weight loss chart under the screenshots.
Every 3,500 calories spent, causes 1 pound of weight loss. If you exercise, you’ll appreciate My Health’s ability to calculate the number of calories spent during your workouts. Just enter the type of exercise and how long you worked out, and My Health will calculate the calories you used. This is great for people who are controlling their daily calorie intake. The more calories you spend exercising, the better meals you can eat while still staying within your diet and still reach your weight loss goal.
Use My Health to track your weight, exercise calories, blood pressure, blood sugar and get healthier. Share your health data with your doctor. Easy to understand charts show your progress over time (instead of a single measurement at your doctor’s office) and may help your doctor understand your condition better.
Your valuable health data is safe with My Health. You can backup your data to the cloud and restore it, even if you change your phone or tablet. It is stored securely, without any names, under your phone number and your account, but only when you backup your data. Your data is protected against device resets, lost phones and can be easily moved to a new phone.
If you have health issues or concerns, please see your doctor. By using this software, you agree to release our company and it's developers from all liability.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com, especially before leaving any negative comments. This software is supported by a professional team of programmers. Positive thoughts are always welcome.
The Abriiz® health management platform includes this mobile device-based application and a web-based application. What you track on your mobile device is communicated to your secure online Abriiz® account. Log in to Abriiz® on web to see trends graphed, create incentive goals, add to or edit more trackables, and explore additional educational resources.
Parent or care partner helping someone else manage their health? The Abriiz® web application is built for you, too. You can define a medication schedule for your child, loved one, or patient; track adherence; create incentive goals; and get notifications via text or e-mail if scheduled to-dos like taking medicine don’t get logged. You can also print or download trend reports and enjoy many other features.
Create your account directly from the mobile app. If you already set up your account at www.abriiz.com, activate the Abriiz® app with your email address (the same one you used when you created your Abriiz® account in the Abriiz® web application). You’ll also need the access code found on the “My Account” page.
Whether you’re learning to manage a life-altering diagnosis, juggling medications for several conditions, or working on your wellness, Abriiz® is your partner for the journey, no matter what your starting point. Why not get started now?
My Workout is the MOST EASY TO USE WORKOUT APP in the market!
My Workout is a workout logging application, transforming your smartphone into a logbook and is adapted to ALL of your routine : bodybuilding, weight training, cardio, or only push-up/press-up, pull up and abs exercise, methods like Lafay or any other program.
ENGLISH IS FULLY SUPPORTED !!
Our interface will help you to only focus in your workout, and the timer will free your mind during your workout session!
Create your routine, write down your performances, and follow your progress through the graph, created according to your notes.
Why My Workout is the easiest to use workout application :
- Best user interface for performances logging (weight training, cardio...)
- Easy to switch between routines and workouts
- Global performances in a glance
- Smart graphs
How it works :
- Create your routine, and all your workout day with the 4 types of exercise (weight exercise, cardio, push-up press-up, abs sit up, pull up ...). Set the name and timer of each exercise.
- Do your workout with the easy to use user interface and log your performance with the help of the application (order, timer...)
- Track your performances in the performances page, with a spreadsheet-like format.
- Follow your progress with a great graph by the performances logged in the application.
- Create routine and workout
- Take picture of the evolution of your body, to see your abs more and more ;)
Built-in exercise database separated according the following muscles :
- Abs, glutes
- Adductors, abductors, calves, hamstrings, quadriceps
- Back, lower back, obliques
- Biceps, triceps, forearms
- Chest, shoulders, neck/trapezius
Give My Workout a try, and you won't ever do workout without it!
You'll turn your phone into a logbook !
Keywords : workout, logbook, fitness, gym, dumbbell, push-up, pull-up, abs, routine, timer, training, bodybuilding, sports, exercise, logging, cardio, notebook, muscle, bench press, chest, program, musculation, log, lift, weight lifting, trainer, bulking, resting, forearm, shoulder, waist
• IJN Find A Doctor: Search IJN’s directory of doctors, and call to make an appointment or enquiry
• SMS Health Reminders: Set personalised Health Reminders to be sent to a loved one via SMS
Maxis myHealthy Heart App is your personal companion to motivate and help you lead a healthier lifestyle and spread heart health awareness.
As a Maxis or Hotlink subscriber using this App, you can now sign up for the latest mobile health tips endorsed by Institute Jantung Negara (IJN) Malaysia.
Start now - live healthy everyday by using this App which comes with interactive health tracking tools, medication reminder capabilities and access to Maxis latest mobile health programs and health news from Maxis MLP Health portal.
My healthy heart
• Store your personal health data – medications, existing health conditions and allergies, medical reports, family health history, record of procedures and vaccinations, emergency contacts – all in one place.
• Track your health readings - your health condition varies between visits to your doctor. Track your vitals like BP, blood sugar, oxygen level; frequent test readings like HbA1c, Hb, TSH, creatinine etc; fitness indicators like weight, sleep etc
• Ask a Doctor if you have a question about your health – ask a real doctor who can also view your personal health data while answering your question. It’s better than just searching online.
• Get Remote Health Monitoring - if your doctor has a Virtual Practice for Continuous Care, health data that you update in the application can be monitored and responded to by the doctor.
• Manage Appointments - if your doctor has a Virtual Practice for Continuous Care, you can manage your appointments through the app.
According to a definition of obesity was issued by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, "overweight" is as a BMI calculator value between 25 and 29.9 and "obesity" is a BMI value greater than or equal to 30.
If your BMI is between 17 to 22, your life span might be longer than average. Men are usually satisfied with a BMI of 23 to 25 and women tend to believe they look their best at values between 20 to 22.
bmi, bmi calculator, body mass index, calculate bmi, body fat calculator,standard bmi calculator, free body mass index calculator, free bmi calculator, adult body mass index calculator, adult bmi calculator, healthy weight range
Enjoy a NEW collection of 7 chakra music tracks and mandalas for your chakra meditation! Or just listen to this beautiful music during your meditation or relaxation.
Encouraged by your reviews and letters, we present the new collection of 7 chakra music tracks and mandalas for your chakra meditation! This version is dedicated to experience even deeper meditation, breathings and other individual or group spiritual practices. We do hope that the frequency of the sound and the simplicity of mandalas will make your mind and soul relaxed and clear. Enjoy your time!
Chakras are our energy centers. Chakras are the openings for our life energy to flow in and out of our aura. The function of our chakras is to vitalize our physical body and to help us bring about the develop our self-consciousness. Using chakras meditation regularly will help you to stay balance and bring balance to your life.
My Chakra Meditation app features:
• NEW! Now you can play music in the background. Just turn this feature ON in the settings.
• 7 high quality chakra music tracks (in total - 60 minutes) for each chakra (Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Brow and Crown).
• 7 beautiful mandalas to focus your attention during meditation.
• Brief description of each chakra.
• Free version of the app features Ads, you can buy a Ad Free version via in App purchase in Amazon App store.
Daarnaast kan je deze app ook goed gebruiken voor je eigen trainingsprogramma. Zo kan je gebruik maken van onze uitgebreide oefeningen database en hierbij ook fitnessprogramma's volgen. Wil je weten hoe je er zelf voor staat, doe dan de fitness testen. En wil je hier wat aan doen, vergeet niet de tips te lezen over voeding en fitness.
Veel plezier bij het gebruiken van de My Healthclub app!
(Justin @ Play Store )
BikeComputer Pro extends the free version with the following features:
✓ new : support for Bluetooth 4.0 (Low energy) heart rate straps
✓ new : Synchronisation - keep your sessions and routes synchronized on different/new devices
✓ Turn Instructions - the app tells you when to make a turn on your trail
✓ Connect to Polar Bluetooth straps and experience your heartrate while driving
✓ Offline Routing – you can plan your session also offline
✓ Audio Feedback – BikeComputer Pro informs you about your average speed, the current elevation, the remaining distance on trail, your climbing speed, your heartrate and training zone, when you have lost the actual trail and other information
✓ Import GPX tracks or POIs and follow the track of a friend on the map
✓ Take photos or set waypoints during your ride
✓ Search locations you want to route to directly
✓ Use the barometric sensor to achieve exact elevation change data (if your devices features it)
✓ Tweet your sessions to Twitter or share the GPX file to Dropbox, Mail etc
✓ Filtration of elevation values adjustable : adapt it to your phone
✓ Modify the font size of the offline map and the font size of the driving values
✓ Continue any session, also after reboot/battery change
✓ Rotating map : the map will follow your direction to have the upcoming area always on top
✓ Plan your route! Touch the map where you want to go. BikeComputer Pro will calculate a route with distance, elevation and elevation profile for you and will save the route to follow it while riding
✓ Navigate home! When you explore a new area or are in holidays use this feature to get immediately a route calculated which leads you home
✓ Adjust the GPS sensitivity as you want, which means you can determine in which intervals the GPS values are refreshed
✓ Arrange and setup your session values as you want and the app remembers it
✓ Additional driving values as number of used satellites, accuracy of the GPS signal and the direction according to the GPS position
✓ BikeComputer Pro is of course ad-free
You can import your sessions from the free version as well.
BikeComputer Pro provides the possibility to cycle with an offline map, do jogging or any gps-based movement! Follow your position on the map and experience your driving values like speed, trip, average speed, elevation gain, distance to your home location, actual battery drain, and a lot of others ...
Download pre-compiled map files with which you are able to track completely offline from the website : bikecomputer.roproducts.de
Visit the FAQs if you have a question or contact me!
You can review your sessions and post them to Facebook, twitter them, export as GPX or load them up to the rennrad-news.de/mtb-news.de workout management
There is also a widget!
If you change your phone, backup your session to sd-card and restore them on the new phone or use the synchronization!
Of course featuring also english values!
If you -
Have medical forms to fill out and can't remember all of the details to write down?
Are on multiple medications and have to remember the dosages and obscure drug names?
Need to know the specifics of medical history , procedures, and conditions?
Want to keep track of a chronic condition such as diabetes or high blood pressure?
Need an easy to use record of your weight and BMI progress?
Want quick access to records of medical office visits?
Have loved one that you need to keep medical information for?
then you need My Health Records.
My own battles with high blood pressure and colon cancer led me to create this app. I was going from doctor to doctor and at every one, I was presented with a new set of paperwork. It didn't help that I was a little foggy from the chemotherapy, but I needed something that I carried with me that allowed me to keep track of my medications, office visits, lab tests, and all of the other health records that my doctors needed me to know.
From necessity came invention. Since I couldn't do too much except sit in front of my computer while hooked up to my chemotherapy pump, I started programming. I'm a software engineer with a lot of experience building data driven software, so I knew I could do it. And, after a few months, I had My Health Records.
At the time, there were not a lot of apps doing what My Health Records does. Since then, there's been a lot of other apps that do all or part of what My Health Records does. A lot of these apps seem to be more interested in pushing advertisements at you, or offer themselves for free just to get you to sign up for a subscription website, or even to sell your medical information to others trying to sell you something.
My Health Records is for you, the user of the app. I do my best to secure your information and keep it private. I don't give it out to anybody, or even collect it for myself. It's all up to you how you want to share it, or even if you don't.
Since I first published My Health Records, I've been steadily improving it based on the feedback of my customers. I hope it meets your needs.
-- Rob Robinson
My Health is an innovative application that tries to help patients adhere to their medications. This free application provides tools that many patients can benefit from.
On myHealth, you can keep records of your prescriptions and set reminders for each medication dose. You can set reminders for your prescription refill dates as well. A user can keep record of their doctors and set reminder for the next doctor visit. MyHealth has a medication compliance calculator to self-track your compliance rate.
If you are living in UAE, myHealth provides a unique service that makes your life much easier. In some pharmacies, your prescription could be printed on a card along with a QR Code which you can scan directly to your smart phone using myHealth app and the prescription will be directly saved in your calendar with automated reminders.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. You no longer have to choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and the ability to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records application you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history. (Note, however, that we do not retrieve your medical records from your providers - you must enter the data).
Simply record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
Besides this app, you can access your medical records from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, problems, or suggestions.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at email@example.com
My Period days has been designed with simplicity in mind , the menus are intuitive and easy to understand and in a few minutes you will handle 100 %.
My Period days allows you to keep track , calculate dates, fertile days and past and future periods.
My Period days is free.
The main features of My Period days:
- Allows you to save multiple entries each day
- Allows you to target medical appointments
- Allows you to save your temperature and weight , plus keep track with graphics of stats.
- Allows you to save your days of sex and pill
- Simple and Minimalist Design
- Password Protection
- System Backup
- Prediction of future periods and fertile days
Stats have been built through the Library AndroidPlot please visit them on their website:
My Period days should not be used as a contraceptive method , the days shown in this application are approximate, please consult your doctor for any concerns .
keywords: period, pregnancy, woman, cycle,fertility, fertile,calendar
This Tabata timer app has:
• No dodgy permissions required to install!
• No ads
• Big text that is easy to read in landscape or portrait
• Screen stays on while timer is going
• Colour changes between sets
• Sounds indicating the end of a set and circles that light up to indicate remaining sets
• Option to change colours, customisable set times, and customisable set number
Tabata is a high intensity interval training method (HIIT) will leave you exhausted after only 4 minutes. Try it with a variety of different exercises; sprints, kettlebells, push-ups, sit-ups, etc.
For example: when the tabata timer says go, do as many push ups as you can for 20 seconds. Then follow with 10 seconds of rest. Repeat until done. Be warned though, it's tough!
Have any questions or feedback? Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or @ellerynz :)