myHealth is one of many apps offered under the project of myGov Mobile . This project is an initiative by MAMPU (Malaysian Administrative Modernisation & Management Planning Unit) to actuate governments services through mobile platforms for quick, easy access in real-time, from anywhere.
myHealth provides an accurate information as the information is authenticated and own by Ministry of Health, Malaysia. This app is a handy tool to find out on health facilities, health risk & assessment, list of registered practitioners, list of registered products and many more!
It’s convenient & it’s free!
Now you are able to carry your health in your pocket!
For more info please visit:
Brought to you by DAPAT Vista (M) Sdn Bhd
MyHealth Pal is designed especially for these concerns and challenges.
Why parents and caregivers prefer MyHealth Pal
MyHealth Pal is derived from the clinical protocols used by pediatricians and nurses in 10,000 practices and 400 nurse advice call centers in the US and Canada. They have been tested for 15 years on more than 150 million symptom calls.
The Symptom Care Guides help you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed and how to provide speedy symptom relief for minor illnesses or injuries you can manage on your own.
The 145 Parent Advice Messages deal with the most common behavior and wellness questions parents ask their physicians. Each topic provides a description of the issue, three to five specific recommendations to address the concern, and (often) additional resources which may be useful to your situation.
Easy 3-step navigation:
1. Choose the most appropriate symptom care guide
2. Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended action
3. Follow the self care advice to make your child more comfortable
The care guide that best matches your child’s symptom can be located quickly by using the alphabetical index, body area index, or keyword search.
Content - each symptom care guide contains:
· Definition which describes the focus of the care guide so you can decide if it’s a good fit for your problem. If not, there are quick links to related guidelines.
· Decision Chart which helps determine what action is suggested based on the severity and description of your symptom. Once you have a match, simply follow the corresponding action, such as Call 911, Call Doctor Now, Call Doctor within 24 hours or Manage at Home.
· Immediate Connections to medical help, such as 911, your child’s doctor or nearby Emergency Department (ER) are available if you have phone service.
· Home Care Advice is available for any illnesses and injuries that can be treated at home. The instructions provide clear, up-to-date steps for relieving symptoms.
* Medication and Allergy List for tracking important information about your family’s prescriptions and/or over the counter medications.
* Pediatric dosage tables by weight for common over-the-counter medications.
* Visual images to help you identify symptoms (e.g. rashes), injuries and common causes of bites & stings.
* First Aid topics and illustrations to support immediate action, if needed.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this Application is not a substitute for professional medical or behavioral advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using MyHealth Pal, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application within More > Terms and Conditions.
Activities that are monitored regularly enforce the desire for success and lead to better results.
Tracking your weight and exercise daily, helps you loose weight. Originally developed for our use, My Health helped our CEO loose 40 pounds; you can see his weight loss chart under the screenshots.
Every 3,500 calories spent, causes 1 pound of weight loss. If you exercise, you’ll appreciate My Health’s ability to calculate the number of calories spent during your workouts. Just enter the type of exercise and how long you worked out, and My Health will calculate the calories you used. This is great for people who are controlling their daily calorie intake. The more calories you spend exercising, the better meals you can eat while still staying within your diet and still reach your weight loss goal.
Use My Health to track your weight, exercise calories, blood pressure, blood sugar and get healthier. Share your health data with your doctor. Easy to understand charts show your progress over time (instead of a single measurement at your doctor’s office) and may help your doctor understand your condition better.
Your valuable health data is safe with My Health. You can backup your data to the cloud and restore it, even if you change your phone or tablet. It is stored securely, without any names, under your phone number and your account, but only when you backup your data. Your data is protected against device resets, lost phones and can be easily moved to a new phone.
If you have health issues or concerns, please see your doctor. By using this software, you agree to release our company and it's developers from all liability.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, especially before leaving any negative comments. This software is supported by a professional team of programmers. Positive thoughts are always welcome.
The Abriiz® health management platform includes this mobile device-based application and a web-based application. What you track on your mobile device is communicated to your secure online Abriiz® account. Log in to Abriiz® on web to see trends graphed, create incentive goals, add to or edit more trackables, and explore additional educational resources.
Parent or care partner helping someone else manage their health? The Abriiz® web application is built for you, too. You can define a medication schedule for your child, loved one, or patient; track adherence; create incentive goals; and get notifications via text or e-mail if scheduled to-dos like taking medicine don’t get logged. You can also print or download trend reports and enjoy many other features.
Create your account directly from the mobile app. If you already set up your account at www.abriiz.com, activate the Abriiz® app with your email address (the same one you used when you created your Abriiz® account in the Abriiz® web application). You’ll also need the access code found on the “My Account” page.
Whether you’re learning to manage a life-altering diagnosis, juggling medications for several conditions, or working on your wellness, Abriiz® is your partner for the journey, no matter what your starting point. Why not get started now?
* Track your route, total time, lap times, distance, and average pace
* Make running plans with in-app native plan generation
* See schedule, phases and upcoming runs
* Adjust your pace to maximize performance
* Save your routes and sync your runs with online logbook
* Find your way back home with in-app compass
* Log runs manually, if you prefer to run without your phone
* Gear tracking, track mileage on your shoes and other gear
MY ASICS builds up your anaerobic threshold to improve endurance and maximize performance. 78% of runners start a plan, follow it to the end, and achieve their goals.
If you already have an existing MY ASICS account, simply log in to sync your current plan and recent runs to the app. If you are new to MY ASICS, sign up, create a custom plan on the ""plan"" tab, and start tracking your runs immediately.
ABOUT MY ASICS TRAINING PROGRAMS
MY ASICS was developed at the ASICS Institute of Sport Science in Kobe, Japan, and represent seven years of research on improving running performance.
MY ASICS marathon plans range in length from 12 to 33 weeks and you can train from two to four days a week. You can adjust the intensity and frequency of training as well as shape the plan to match your current running ability and fitness.
Please note that the MY ASICS service is available in the US, Japan, United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal and Austria. If your country is not available, you are welcome to sign up in any of these countries and enjoy the service in the language you prefer.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We would like to know what you think of the app! To send feedback or get support, click on the Feedback button in the Settings section of the app.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Get out there, and have a great run!
My Workout is the MOST EASY TO USE WORKOUT APP in the market!
My Workout is a workout logging application, transforming your smartphone into a logbook and is adapted to ALL of your routine : bodybuilding, weight training, cardio, or only push-up/press-up, pull up and abs exercise, methods like Lafay or any other program.
ENGLISH IS FULLY SUPPORTED !!
Our interface will help you to only focus in your workout, and the timer will free your mind during your workout session!
Create your routine, write down your performances, and follow your progress through the graph, created according to your notes.
Why My Workout is the easiest to use workout application :
- Best user interface for performances logging (weight training, cardio...)
- Easy to switch between routines and workouts
- Global performances in a glance
- Smart graphs
How it works :
- Create your routine, and all your workout day with the 4 types of exercise (weight exercise, cardio, push-up press-up, abs sit up, pull up ...). Set the name and timer of each exercise.
- Do your workout with the easy to use user interface and log your performance with the help of the application (order, timer...)
- Track your performances in the performances page, with a spreadsheet-like format.
- Follow your progress with a great graph by the performances logged in the application.
- Create routine and workout
- Take picture of the evolution of your body, to see your abs more and more ;)
Built-in exercise database separated according the following muscles :
- Abs, glutes
- Adductors, abductors, calves, hamstrings, quadriceps
- Back, lower back, obliques
- Biceps, triceps, forearms
- Chest, shoulders, neck/trapezius
Give My Workout a try, and you won't ever do workout without it!
You'll turn your phone into a logbook !
Keywords : workout, logbook, fitness, gym, dumbbell, push-up, pull-up, abs, routine, timer, training, bodybuilding, sports, exercise, logging, cardio, notebook, muscle, bench press, chest, program, musculation, log, lift, weight lifting, trainer, bulking, resting, forearm, shoulder, waist
Health is not valued until sickness comes. And when sickness comes people should be able to locate professional help available nearby at earliest. My Dr app is launched to bridge the gap between patients and health care professionals.
Mobile apps have the potential to transform health care by allowing doctors to diagnose patients with potentially life-threatening conditions outside of traditional health care settings, help consumers manage their own health and wellness, and also gain access to useful information whenever and wherever they need it.
Mobile medical apps currently on the market can, for example, diagnose abnormal heart rhythms, transform smart phones into a mobile ultrasound device, or function as the “central command” for a glucose meter used by a person with insulin-dependent diabetes. But there is no local app available which gives substantial information regarding doctors, hospitals and emergency medical services. My Dr app puts that information right into people’s hands, by giving them easy access to medical world.
Once users download this app, they can find entire information regarding doctors, hospitals, imaging centers, blood banks, rehabilitation centers, medi-insuarance and housekeeping. My Dr app will help user to fix an appointment with doctor. Users can download brochures of particular doctor and/or hospitals. My Dr will notify users based on their location regarding various health news updates and important healthcare camps.
VINNI app developers are encouraging people to download this app at earliest, so when need arises people can use potential information and get assistance immediately.
The app is free and designed for iPhone and Android smart phones. Features include:
- People can get information about doctors and hospitals at one go.
- Doctors can share their expertise & experience with group of people
- Online appointment booking
- E-brochures profile downloading
- Availability of blood for daily basis from blood bank,
- News letter and free camp advertisements
- Locate doctors and hospitals near your location by GPS in case of emergencies
- Get emergency services like ambulance and air-ambulances
My Dr is the first app developed by VINNI app developers and they wish it reaches to maximum smart phone users of Surat and south Gujarat. Recent survey shows that apps are now tied with social media as the fourth most popular way to get information during emergencies—behind TV, radio and online news sites. Users say they’ve received some kind of emergency information from an app they’ve downloaded, making the My Dr an important way for the public to get overview of medical world.
NOTE: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult Harford HealthCare or your health care provider for any particular health concerns.
Key features let you mind your:
• Body Mass Index (BMI)
• Blood pressure
• Calorie intake
• Glucose levels
• Medicine type, dose and frequency
• Appointments, and more!
•It is a web-based software & service created by ConstantMD.com. It is a personal health and medical care account connected to robust software that manages the health and medical care of individuals and families. Our dream is to create a personal health and medical care account like this for every individual of this world. That will solve many problems related to health and medical care. Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD App is free for anyone.
• Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD allows you to securely communicate day-to-day health data such as blood pressure, blood sugar, compliance with medication, etc. to physicians and family members. Individuals can monitor and track all aspects of health and medical care, including medical problems, medications, medication intake history, refills, allergies, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, immunization, follow-up schedules, uploaded medical records, food intake, physical activities, instructions, access to medical records, and others.
• Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD helps users to analyze and store day-to-day health information.
•Individual patients and families
•Health insurance companies
Features and benefits:
•Helps to manage chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, congestive heart failure, etc.
•Decreases health care cost.
•Improves the quality of health care.
•Individuals can monitor and track all aspects of health and medical care, including medical problems, medications, medication intake history, refills, allergies, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, immunization, follow-up schedules, uploaded medical records, food intake, physical activities, instructions, access to medical records, and others.
•Stores medical records in a secure, web-based, HIPAA-compliant server which can be accessed from anywhere by the patient.
•Users can give secure access to physicians and family members from anywhere.
•Allows users to manage the health and medical care of their parents or grandparents from remote location.
•Very easy to use.
•Access available from any computer and mobile device with internet connection.
•HIPAA-compliant and very secure. Please see the security features.
•Some features are available only from desktop, laptop and tablet PC. Some other features are only available in paid subscription.
Visit ConstantMD.com to signup for a free patient account and start using this free app.
Welcome to the updated and expanded HealthNAV free app for Android.
The updated HealthNAV 2.0 features the ability to:
- Log in as a member
- View claims (For logged-in BCBSNC members)
- See current benefit information (For logged-in BCBSNC members)
- Find an in-network doctor
- Get estimated treatment costs
- Find the closest urgent care center (Based on location – GPS)
- Find less expensive prescription drugs (Find a Drug feature)
- Compare and shop for individual and family non-Medicare health insurance plans
- Contact us
Version 2.0 no longer includes the "My Notes" or "Medicine Cabinet" features.
About Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) delivers value through quality products, information and services to help our customers improve their health and well-being. Our vision is to be a leader in improving the health care system in North Carolina.
For 78 years, the company has served its customers by offering health insurance at a competitive price and has served the people of North Carolina through support of community organizations, programs and events that promote good health.
© 2012, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Your device must be connected to the Internet and must have GPS capabilities for the provider search feature to work properly.
For support or more information, visit www.bcbsnc.com/mobile
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina www.bcbsnc.com
Therefore, we can get some data below:
◎ BIA( Bioelectric Impedance Analysis)
◎ BMI（Body Mass Index）
◎ BW (Body Water)
◎ SM (Skeletal muscle proportion)
◎ WHR (Waist –Hip circumference ratio)
◎ Basal Metabolism
◎ Proposal limitation
◎ Body Temperature ◎ Blood Pressure
◎ FPG Fasting plasma glucose
◎ PPG postprandial plasma glucose
“My Health” can help beginner understand health concept, and get further information from our device.
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
o Abоut Genesis Health Care
o Alberta Health Care Iѕ Quality Care
o Alternative Health Care: Thе Natural Cure Fоr Whаt Ails Yоu
o Apria Healthcare Iѕ Onе Of Thе Foremost Healthcare Providers In Thе US
o Finding Good And Affordable Health care insurance Iѕ Thе Nееd Of Thе Hour
o Health Care Consulting Helps Thе Client Obtain Focused Attention And Guidance Tо Improve Itѕ Financial Aѕ Wеll Aѕ Strategic Position
o Health Care Management Employs Effective Leaders
o Health Care Proxy Legally Entitles An Authorized Agent Tо Tаkе Medical Decisions On Yоur Behalf
o History Of Health Care In Thе United States
o Making Good Health Care Decisions
o Oklahoma Health Care Authority Hаѕ Tо Control Thе Cost Of Health Care In Thе State
o Rесеnt Practice Of Holistic Health Care
o Thе Extreme Nееd Fоr National Health Care
o Thе Necessity Of Family Health Care Insurance
o Thе Strength Of Cigna Health Care
o United Health Care Prоvіdеѕ Valuable Services
o Universal Health Care Iѕ An Important Goal
o Whаt Wаѕ 19th Century Health Care
o Whу Canadian Health Care Iѕ Sо Good
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, Pregnancy magazine, and Best Android Apps Review. The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews all health content in My Pregnancy Today.
✔ Get a better understanding of your pregnancy each day
Check the daily calendar for timely information on how your baby and your body are changing. Plus, get interactive checklists and expert advice on everything from nutrition to relaxation.
✔ Visualize your baby’s growth with our helpful widget
Is your little one more of a poppy seed or a pumpkin today? The How Big Is Your Baby? widget makes it easy to visualize your growing baby using real-world examples of fruits and veggies. And it’s right on your home screen.
✔ Find out what’s safe during pregnancy
Can you still dye your hair? Eat soft cheese? Wear your favorite platform wedges? The Is It Safe? feature answers your questions about what’s safe and what's not.
✔ Watch award-winning videos
Enjoy informational videos ranging from 3-D animations of your baby’s development in the womb to a live-action video of giving birth with an epidural.
✔ Choose just the right gear for your baby
Get help creating your baby registry with our Baby Registry Checklist, the definitive list of essentials you’ll need for your little one.
✔ Get support from your Birth Club
Join a thriving support system of expecting moms in your stage of pregnancy. Find encouragement, answers, and wisdom — and share some of your own — as you count down to the big day.
✔ Keep track of your baby’s movements
Once you start feeling your baby move, the kick tracker makes it easy to keep up with all the action.
✔ Receive timely reminders each week
Remember to take your prenatal vitamins, do your kegels, and start searching for childcare when the time is right. The interactive to-do list is filled with activities and reminders about decisions, doctor appointments, and more.
✔ Eat smart with our nutrition guide by your side
Access tips and recipes that help you eat well and manage cravings.
Please contact BabyCenter with any questions or app issues at email@example.com.