You can see the altitude in meters or feet and calibrate the altitude from settings
You can also monitor the progress of the weather forecast based on the barometric pressure (if your device has the pressure sensor). Trend cloudy or sunny last 12h
The function takes pictures, you can take pictures personalized (with altitutidine and the place where you are), share with facebook, whatsapp, email etc.
Also interesting is the use of the widget can be activated in your fencing.
It also shows current, average and maximun speed, distance, time, direction of movement, physical address where you are, maximum and minimum height of your route and you can save them to see them whenever you want.
You can view your routes in Map, post them on your Facebook profile, and share them with everybody through instant messaging clients and email.
It is ideal for running, cycling, walking, hiking, skiing, go to the mountain, recording car journeys and workouts.
You can view graphs of the height and speed of all your journeys as well as partial statistics for each mile or kilometer: average speed, time, and elevation gained or lost.
It is easily configurable, and you can choose the units you want to display information: Km / h, MPH, meters, feet.
To work properly, you must be outdoor in order to receive GPS signal.
Altitude also has a compass to help you orient yourself anytime.
View your GPS altitude or map elevation on stunning landscapes that adjust according to your local time of day.
A simple and uncluttered interface to read:
• View altitude/elevation in feet or meters
• Built-in flashlight
• Share your altitude/elevation via e-mail or Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and many more
Note: Accuracy is subject to device, location, and signal strength.
Receive Android phone using GPS location to display the altitude.
When hiking, when traveling, your use.
I wonder altitude in the mountains, or you are wondering when the height of the terrain to use this application.
Current altitude, maximum altitude, minimum altitude is displayed.
The altimeter is 'm', 'ft', 'yd' units can be displayed.
Depending on the altitude display tick marks on the scale of 10, 100 scale, 1000 scale, you can adjust the magnification of 10,000.
Easily measure and shows the altitude and latitude direction
You can find your direction
Useful in leisure sports Such as biking, running, climbing, fishing, paragliding, military operation
GPS sends Altitude, Latitude to you.
Please turn on GPS in your mobile phone for ACCURATE measuring
★ Based on Google map
Keywords: altitude, compass, GPS, Hiking, Trekking, bike, BTT, Altimeter
- Using GPS satellites triangulation. No internet connection required, quite accurate with clean sky but works only outdoors and it's slow.
- Using the ground elevation at your current position. Accurate but require internet connection and works only if you are at ground level.
- Using the pressure sensor of your device (if available). If it's available internet connection it calibrates itself on the nearest weather station pressure to improve accuracy.
The best choice for your excursion it's the pressure sensor method. But we recommend to launch the App just before leaving so it calibrates itself taking pressure from the nearest airport weather station. So measure will be reliable for few hours even without an internet connection.
You can also calibrate the sensor to eliminate systematic error.
Ever wanted to know the height of a mountain you have been on? Get elevation data of any place at any time and share it with your friends.
Use the search tool to quickly get the altitude of certain spots.
Developed and tested in Austria, the heart of the Alps.
Works without activated GPS!
Can not measure the height of buildings.
# This application is made by reference to mountain climbing watch.
# In fact, I wanted to buy a watch such as SUUNTO, CASIO, G-SHOCK but I was frustrated with the high price of it. So I made directly!!!
# The Main Function
1. Main Screen
- You can see all the information on the main screen.
- The weather and temperature, humidity, wind speed, sunrise / sunset's time information is displayed on top screen.
- Current time / compass / barometer-altitude / speed information is displayed in the center core.
- Location and moon phase function is displayed in the lower area.
2. Current Time
- Displays the current time and date information.
- Shows the compass and orientation information.
- If the compass is inaccurate, please wave your device in a figure 8-shaped. (Set -> User's Guide)
4. Barometer, Altimeter
- displays the this area's current barometric pressure and altitude information.
- You need using the GPS setting, if you want to the altitude information.
- When moving with the device, displays the current speed.
- You need to set a high accuracy GPS
- If you use for a long time, it can be consumed the battery quickly.
- You can use it like a flashlight.
- The locations are marked on the map.
- You can choose to Celsius (℃) or Fahrenheit (℉) of displayed temperature.
- You can check the instruction manual.
This app does not exhibit the enough performance such as a professional climbing watch. And can not guarantee 100% accuracy of the data.
The device's GPS and network usage setting is required for more accurate display.
Because high-accuracy consumes a lot of the battery, does not recommend the use of a long time.
I hope use this app only when you need it.
The App uses GPS and an air pressure sensor for smartphones.
Turn on the GPS settings are available. (GPS -ON)
The accuracy of the GPS signal strength measurements, it may be changed according to the performance of the smart phone.
Enhanced readability, a simple design with 7-segment digit.
Leisure sports, hiking, outdoor activities, etc.
Altimeter PRO allows you to get the altitude of your current location calculated by GPS. The altitude shown in meters and feet. Include Compass.
In addition, it shows your current GPS position by latitude and longitude coordinates, the accuracy of the signal and the GPS satellite time.
Very useful to know how high you are in the mountains or in your own town, calculates the cumulative drop your sport routes.
It is imperative to have the GPS enabled on your device.
For devices equipped with a barometer, this application uses the Atmospheric Pressure measured by your phone to calculate the Sea Level Adjusted Barometric Pressure at your location. Temperature and Altitude, also used in the calculation, are obtained by matching your position against weather and altitude survey databases. These values are more reliable than the values returned from your GPS chip and your phone's temperature sensor and may result in a more meaningful barometric pressure reading.
Devices without a barometric pressure sensor will show the barometric pressure at your location by using your GPS and internet connection.
★ Now includes an option that allows the application to perform behind-the-scenes atmospheric pressure monitoring with a visual representation of the pressure trends as a line graph.
★ "DS Barometer. Reliable: Works Great Under Pressure!"
Altimeter and thermometer included.
Max tool series are already downloaded more then 3 million times in Android Market world wide.
in Tool Box...
- Length measuring tools
- Magnetic field Detector
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Flash Light
- Unit Converter
- Score Board
- Barcode Reader
If you have "Tool Box", you don't need to wonder in the market anymore.
"Tool Box" will help you anytime you want likes Swiss Army Knife.
It's Free Ver. and includes AD.
It is usefull for outdoors activities like hiking, mountaineering, ski tour, mountain bike or air sports like aviation or paragliding.
The application is designed to work in backcountry or remote places where no connexion is available.
Most functionalities require a pressure sensor (barometer sensor) but the application can be used in GPS mode which can be usefull in certain cases or as a backup solution.
Here are the main functionalities :
* Analog panel featuring a real aviation altimeter,
* Digital panel with many information,
* Current Altitude,
* Ascending or Descending Rate (*),
* Altitude Gain,
* Minimum and Maximum Altitude,
* QFE and QNH pressure (*),
* Live Altitude Profil,
* Track history management : Save / View / Export,
* Different calibration option : by altitude reference, by pressure, by Internet (+9.000 referenced weather stations) (*),
* 2 altitude providers : pressure sensor(*) or GPS chip (not network GPS),
* Advanced GPS with geoid adjust,
* Sensor offset adjustement (*),
* Different units (hPa, inHg, Meter, Feet, Km, Nm, Mi, ...),
* HD Graphics,
* User interface in severals langages : English, Spanish, French,
* Speach synthesis of altitude on touch,
Once Altimeter Pro is started, forget-it ! The application do all the job for you.
It's intelligent design allows it to have a minimal energy footprint on your device. You can then focus on your activity without to worry.
At the end of your activity, you can save your track.
Later you can view it or export it.
(*) These functions require a barometric sensor in your android device :
Goolge Samsung Nexus, Google LG Nexus 4, Google LG Nexus 5, Google Nexus 6, Google Nexus 9, Samsung Galaxy Note 1, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4 Advance, Motorola Moto X, LG G3, Sony Xperia Z3...