* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
Access everything on the Internet with Psiphon's secure tunnel
Over a million people across the world are already using Psiphon's censorship circumvention tool to access Internet sites and services that are blocked or otherwise unavailable through their normal service provider. Whether it's to access sites that your provider is blocking, or to add a layer of protection when using open Wi-fi services, Psiphon is the best tool for accessing the open Internet.
• Browser or VPN (whole-device) mode, so you can choose whether to tunnel everything or just your web browser.
• In-app stats telling you how much traffic you've been using.
• Free for personal use! Contact us directly for corporate licensing.
• Featured on BestVPN.com: http://www.bestvpn.com/blog/6943/evade-internet-censorship-with-psiphon.
• Psiphon is an open source project. You can find our source code and design documents on the project home page: https://bitbucket.org/psiphon/psiphon-circumvention-system.
- Full colour terminal / ssh client
- Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
- Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
- External keyboard support
- Gestures for irssi, weechat, tmux and screen
- Community and third party plugins
- Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
- Telnet support
- Local Android terminal support
- Dark, Light, 80's hacker, Molokai, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
- Click URLs to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions
- Save / Share SSH transcripts to Dropbox/Evernote/Email & SD card
- UTF-8 character support
- Easily organise your connections by group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
- Seamlessly connect 'via' other SSH connections with one click
- Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
- IPv6 support
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- RSA key generator (encryption supported)
- SSH key agent forwarding
- Support for two-factor authentication (eg: Google Authenticator)
- Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password - just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
- zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
- Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
- Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronise connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
- Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
- Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
- A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group (Android 3.0+).
- Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
- Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
- Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity
For a detailed overview of this applications permissions and how each one is used in our ssh client please see http://sonelli.com/permissions
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- permissions: this app ask implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access "accessing your media and photos"
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
iFreedom is a 128-bit SSH encrypted tunnel between your device and one of our servers. The tunnel is secured and transmits encrypted data using MD5 hash algorithms. This app helps you increase your internet data pack.
Break any Firewall
App does 3 things:
--Access anything on wifi, break wifi filters like fortiguard, cyberoam. Use whatsapp, facebook, Instagram, snapchat, YouTube, clash of clans... anything on public wifi(college, school, office,restaurant wifi). No matter if its blocked or banned.
--save your data pack. Use this app on mobile network and save 100mb data usage over 1GB regular usage.
-- change ip and your location.
--secures connection over public wifi Networks.
Change your ip, change yr location. Surf anonymously, securely.
Watch Netflix, BBC player in any country. FREE VPN for any country
The USP of this app is that it uses a compression algorithm and server infrastructure that can help users save their internet data usage (data pack MBs).
On an average users can save about 100 MB over 1GB. (You can see exact stats for your device in app's STATS tab). That is it give 9.8 % cost efficiency.
And the best part, this is a FREE APP. A community development oriented project.
This app is available on Android and iOS platforms.
WHY USE THIS APP?
You may be using WIFI at public places, such wifi is not secure, but this app provides you the secure tunnel to encrypt your data and send over the internet and ensures you the security.
Many offices, schools, colleges have wifi but they are filtered or blocked, this app also helps to unblock everything on your network. Other than this, this app had data encryption features, which helps you save your data pack by compressing the data you send over internet.
So this app can be used by anyone and they can save their internet data pack usage.
Do you want to increase your Internet data pack, do you want your data pack to last more longer.
Do u want to save some of your MBs and still browse internet.
Well, here is a app that can help you save your Internet data pack usage.
Use iFreedom v2 app which sends compressed data to servers that is encrypted, which saves some of your data over Internet. So save your MBs, so for example now you can get more, extra 50-60MB(minimum) to use in average usage of 1GB data.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Access all websites and applications like Youtube, whatsapp, Hulu, Facebook and Twitter without restrictions
- Bypass VOIP (like Skype): use VOIP service from anywhere
- Accelerate online games: get extremely low latency when playing Order & Chaos, MetalStorm online and etc.
- Grant access to restricted websites at work or at school even behind firewalls
- Assigns your computer a new IP address, hides your real IP to anonymize all web applications.
- Security & anonymity with a secure encrypted connection between your computer and the Internet.
- Protect your wireless (Wi-Fi) connection at home or at public Hotspots.
- Virtual Firewall - Attacks are often directed at a known IP address.
- International Internet Users - ISPs would like to prevent users from enjoying the Internet, with a USA IP there are no controls!
- Unlike a proxy, you get secured connection for all programs you are using, (e.g ICQ, Email, FTP, News and anything that uses a Internet Connection)
!+++Best Online Game Accelerator+++Access VOIP & Facebook, whatsapp , YouTube, Hulu, Skype, Instagram, SnapChat, Netflix smoothly!+++Auto-setup all your devices (Android )+++Servers in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, France and Germany!
And India too....
WHY USE iFreedom FOR THIS?
- Support All Protocols available in ANDROID devices: IPSec, L2TP over IPSec and PPTP!
- 24x7 availability! 99% service up time!
- Optimized for all Android versions and devices.
- Quality Network ensures your iFreedom service will be fast wherever you are in the world
- You can USE iFreedom TOTALLY TOTALLY FREE.
Is your Internet access being censored? Are some things on the Internet simply not accessible to you? Do you need protection from eavesdroppers or access without a login on an unencrypted wireless hotspot network or any other web-login based Internet access? Would you like to appear to be a user from a different country to avoid inconvenient content restrictions? Or would you prefer if your IP was not logged by every website you visit and everything you do logged by the NSA? Then look no further, you've found the solution!
Our Your Freedom service does all this for you, and more. It defeats censorship, it encrypts all your traffic, it hides your origin and identity, and it just makes things work that don't work without it. All you need is this app. There is a free service (called "FreeFreedom") available permanently to everyone who only needs occasional access and low bandwidth. If you need more, you can always upgrade later - once you know that it solves your problem and you need more than FreeFreedom provides.
Supported tunnel modes:
* ICMP ECHO (rooted phones only)
We have 28 tunnel servers in 9 countries.
Visit our webpage https://www.your-freedom.net/ for in-depth information about our service. We appreciate if you send us crash reports when asked by your phone. To contact us about this app, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to always receive the latest beta version instead of the production version and have all the latest features and bugs, please opt in at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/de.resolution.yf_android
Inspired by opensource community and in the hope of extending usage of OpenSSH on Android devices, the Mobile SSH was created. I truely hope that the tool will make convenient for users when they come to work on
some simple stuff on remote machines.
If you have any suggestions and feedback, please send me an email or visit me at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/feng-gao/18/17/b45/
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by PC Magazine and given the PC Magazine Editors' Choice denomination, Private Internet Access VPN provides multiple layers of privacy and security, including but not limited to:
IP Cloaking with Private Internet Access VPN
Hide your IP address in order to stop websites from tracking your browsing and search activity. Your internet activity is very personal and private. For safe browsing, always use protection.™
Data Encryption with Private Internet Access VPN
Stop snoopers and thieves from capturing your data transfers/internet activity with Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Public Wifi Security with Private Internet Access VPN
Protect yourself while on unencrypted public wifi networks or hotspots by using your own Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Unblock Websites with our VPN
Unblock blocked websites/geo-restricted sites when you are traveling abroad. With 9 countries available and over 461+ servers, you will be able to be "home" from anywhere with our VPN service.
Data Compression with Private Internet Access VPN
In many cases, our data compression is able to speed up internet activity! This is especially useful on mobile networks.
Our Android application provides most of the unique features of our desktop application, including but not limited to:
* Save your VPN login credentials
* Auto connect to VPN on start
* Auto connect to VPN on device boot
* TCP or UDP Connection Mode for VPN
* Various VPN ports including 80 and 443 via TCP (HTTP/HTTPS)
* Bind to different local port when connecting to VPN
* Check latency for best VPN connection
Private Internet Access VPN Service is available at https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
"Private Internet Access, one of Lifehacker readers' favorite VPN service providers, makes it easy to surf privately and securely from anywhere." -- Lifehacker
"There have been several Editors' Choice VPN services recently, as one product tops the next, but Private Internet Access out-performs and out-features the competition. With 4.5 stars, Private Internet Access sets the bar high and is truly the Editors' Choice, trumping all our previous favorites." -- PC Magazine
* Application is available for Android 4.0+ with Direct VPN Support
* Application is available for Android 2.0+ as a shortcut to the VPN Settings
USERS SAY ABOUT SERVERAUDITOR:
✔ Anthony Cartmell - “Best SSH client for Android An excellent app, which provides a powerful SSH terminal with many useful features for server administration from a mobile device.”
✔ Tom Laigna - “Good Best ssh client I've found. Easy to manage connections, easy to run simple commands.”
SO WHY THIS IS THE BEST SSH CLIENT?
· No ads or banners
· Universal - made natively for all popular mobile platforms
· XTerm, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· SSH key and password authentication
· PuTTY keys support
· Built-in RSA/DSA key generator
· Key import via SD card, File Manager Email
· Multiple SSH connections to the same host
· Local, Remote and Dynamic(SOCKS) port forwarding with built-in how-to
· Bluetooth keyboard support
· PIN code data protection
· Associate volume button or shaking gesture with actions, e.g Ctrl-Z or session closing
· 8 awesome color schemes and adjustable font size
· Landscape and portrait orientations support
· Built-in support. Feel free to ask a question if you stuck with something
· Adapted design for tablets with preview of active SSH terminal windows
· Automatic UNIX/Linux OS recognition, e.g Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Mac OS X etc
· Traffic compression
· Background mode and Android notification bar integration
TERMINAL TIPS & TRICKS
· Single tap to switch between Edit/Preview modes
· Toggle Preview mode to scroll through session log
· One finger swipes to simulate arrow keys
· Two finger swipes to simulate Page Up/Down and Home/End
· Double tap to simulate Tab
· Long press for Copy/Paste
· Pinch gestures to increase/decrease font size
· Customisable keyboard extension with arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt, and many other useful keys.
· Double tap on Ctrl or Alt makes them pushed.
· Secure client-side encrypted(AES-256) data synchronization across all your devices: Android, iOS and Google Chrome
· SFTP client and shell integrated SFTP widget. Classic double panel file manager that supports local and remote filesystems
· Tabs for fast switch between active SSH terminal windows. The best with external keyboard
· Export of ~/.ssh/config from desktop using Serverauditor command line tool
· Home Screen Widget for rapid access to hosts and active SSH connections
· Pattern lock
· SSH Agent Forwarding. SSH keys export to intermediate servers
· All new features that will be available as part of the premium subscription
Check out the official web site for information about other platforms https://www.serverauditor.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/serverauditor
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/105011221324719838905
Serverauditor is based on JSsh library http://www.jcraft.com/jsch
Developed by Crystalnix - http://www.crystalnix.com
✔ “The smaller size of UC Browser Mini lets it load pages noticeably faster than other browsing apps.” - Download.cnet.com
✔ “Fast. Clean interface. Plenty of customizable features to reduce data consumption." - PC Magazine
★ Tiny Size - Despite its small package, get a great browsing experience!
★ Navigation Cards (for India only) - Get local content & services (such as videos, cricket, etc) on your navigation.
★ Fast Browsing - Faster browsing mode for time and data usage saving.
★ Smart Downloading - Supports multiple, background, and cloud downloading with auto reconnection.
★ Control Videos with Gestures - Gesture commands added to control video progress and adjust volume.
★ Incognito Browsing - Incognito browsing protects your privacy.
★ Night Mode - Switch to night mode to read more comfortably at night.
★ More to Discover -Cloud Download, QR Code, Free Disk, Save Page, Text-Only, Full Screen, Data Usage, Check Network etc.
♥♥♥♥♥ The smaller size of UC Browser Mini lets it load pages noticeably faster than other browsing apps. Thanks to a desktop-like speed dial feature, getting to your favorite sites is even quicker. The app includes other features you love on your desktop like an incognito mode and a built-in downloads menu, too. You can turn on the app's "night mode" to invert the colors for even easier reading. - Download.cnet.com
♥♥♥♥♥ UC Browser is known for its speed and dependability. The browser uses high-end compression technology rendered by a server to provide faster browsing and less data usage. The UC Browser mobile web experience also delivers high-performance rendering with smooth animation capabilities for amazing visuals and excellent navigation. Since the browser has gone through several upgrades and continuously improves on performance, this is one mobile browser that almost never fails to disappoint its users. - About.com
♥♥♥♥♥ Fast. Clean interface. Plenty of customizable features to reduce data consumption." - PC Magazine
♥♥♥♥♥ I’m impressed with the fact that everything is noticeably faster and even the sites which take up a lot of bandwidth are a piece of cake for UC Browser. And hey, the browser boots up faster too! - AppStorm
★ Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award 2013 – Market Leadership in Mobile Browser Market (APAC)
★ Best Android Browser Award 2012 – About.com
★ Best Mobile Browser Award 2011 – About.com
Also check out UC Browser for Android and UC Browser HD for Android!
Discover more at http://www.ucweb.com/
Follow us on:
Comments, questions or suggestions? Join UC Forum: http://forum.ucweb.com/
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla marketing: In order to understand the performance of certain Mozilla marketing campaigns, Firefox sends data, including a Google advertising ID, IP address, timestamp, country, language/locale, operating system, app version, to our third party vendor. Learn more by reading our Privacy Notice here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/firefox/
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
Orbot is the only app that creates a truly private internet connection. As the New York Times writes, “when a communication arrives from Tor, you can never know where or whom it’s from.” Tor won the 2012 Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Pioneer Award.
★ ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES: Orbot is the safest way to use the Internet on Android. Period. Orbot bounces your encrypted traffic several times through computers around the world, instead of connecting you directly like VPNs and proxies. This process takes a little longer, but the strongest privacy and identity protection available is worth the wait.
★ PRIVATE WEB SURFING: Use with Orweb, the most anonymous way to access any website, even if it’s normally blocked, monitored, or on the hidden web. Get Orweb: https://goo.gl/s3mLa
★ PRIVATE CHAT MESSAGING: Use Gibberbot with Orbot to chat confidentially with anyone, anywhere for free. Get Gibberbot: https://goo.gl/O3FfS
★ PRIVACY FOR APPS: Any installed app can use Tor if it has a proxy feature, using the settings found here: https://goo.gl/2OA1y Use Orbot with Twitter, or try private web searching with DuckDuckGo: https://goo.gl/lgh1p
★ PRIVACY FOR EVERYONE: Tor can help you confidentially research a competitor, get around the Facebook block at school, or circumvent a firewall to watch sports at work.
★ PRIVACY MADE EASY: Check out our fun, interactive walkthrough: https://guardianproject.info/howto/browsefreely
★ IT’S OFFICIAL: This is the official version of the Tor onion routing service for Android.
***Expert Root Mode***
★ UNIVERSAL MODE: Orbot can be configured to transparently proxy all of your Internet traffic through Tor. You can also choose which specific apps you want to use through Tor.
***We Love Feedback***
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Orbot is free software. Take a look at our source code, or join the community to make it better: https://gitweb.torproject.org/orbot.git
★ ABOUT TOR: https://TorProject.org
★ MESSAGE US: Are we missing your favorite feature? Found an annoying bug? We’d love to hear from you! Send us an email: email@example.com
★ HELP US BRING ORBOT TO YOUR COUNTRY: We’re trying to get Orbot into as many languages as possible. Right now it’s in: Arabic (العربية), Basque (Euskara), Bulgarian (български език), Chinese (中文简体), Czech (Čeština), Danish (Dansk), Dutch (Nederlands), English, Farsi (فارسی), French (Français), French (Français), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Hebrew (עברית), Hungarian (Magyar Nyelv), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語) Korean (조선말), Latvian (Latviešu), Malaysian (بهاس ملايو ), Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Português), Russian (Русский), Spanish (Español), Swedish (Svensk), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
If Orbot isn’t in your language yet, we’d love to have you join our translation team: https://goo.gl/6hni4
The Guardian Project makes apps that are designed to protect your security and anonymity. The protocols that we use are widely regarded as the state of the art in security technology. While we are constantly upgrading our software to combat the latest threats and eliminate bugs, no technology is 100% foolproof. For maximum security and anonymity users must utilize best practices to keep themselves safe. You can find a good introductory guide to these topics at https://securityinabox.org
#1 antivirus engine (rated by AV-TEST)
☆ Speedy: Optimized for web browsing to make surfing a breeze.
☆ Small: Tiny app size ensures your device keeps running smoothly.
CM (Clean Master) Browser is an ultra lightweight mobile browser which can protect you from malicious threats and still give you rapid browsing speed.
► Browsing speed acceleration
• Preload mechanism to speed up browsing
► Fraud prevention
• Warns you when browsing potentially fraudulent or malicious websites.
► Malicious download protection
• Scans apk file downloads for malware, keeping your device secure
► User Agent
• Supports user agent switching to access desktop sites
► Speed dial
► Security & Privacy
• Do-not-track settings
• Option to keep history, cookies, and passwords saved
► Page Translator
► Text search
► Font size adjustment
► Personalized bookmarks
► Gesture control for video playing
► Card tabs for multi-tab control
► Search engine switch
- Adds Pop-ups blocking to filter annoying ads
- More flexibility of management to control the content display on Homepage
- Enhances Homepage animation to make user interface more friendly
- Fixes of download related issues
- Adds local weather information in the Homepage
- Delivers the latest, hot news of the world in the Hompage
- Revision of Speed Dial for more delightful design
- Further reduction of size to 1.69MB, lighter and faster
- Speed acceleration of start-up
- More compatible with flash support
- "Paste & Go" in the address bar brings you to the website in just one click!
- Extends speed dial default icons
- Bug fixes
- Enhance speed dial with more websites to place
- Long press any speed dial icon to move or edit
- Quick return to homepage via “home” button in the current tab
**Join us to build your dream browser together! Beta community on Google+: http://bit.ly/1mJKaXh, join now!
Other apps from us on the Play Store:
Clean Master - Free Optimizer:
Battery Doctor (Battery Saver):
- Avoid SMS and phone call charges: Send unlimited messages and make free video and voice calls over your 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection
- Make high-quality video and voice calls
- Group chat with friends, family, roommates and others
- Share photos and videos
- Express yourself with hundreds of free stickers!
- Encrypted chats and calls
- Optimized for Android tablets
With imo beta, users can preview and try new and experimental IM features. However, the beta app is less stable than the official imo instant messenger app. For the latest stable version, download our official app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imo.android.imoim.
We're actively adding new features to the beta app, so please send us feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read every email!
* Free high-quality video and voice calls
* Share pictures and video with friends
* Create groups with friends, family, roommates and more
* Easily share and explore photos in your groups
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
Help to translate ProxyDroid: http://crowdin.net/project/proxydroid/invite
PLEASE ROOT YOUR DEVICES FIRST
TIPS: Press MENU button to find a "Recover" option that would help you to recover / reset the proxy settings when you get something wrong.
** FEATURES **
1. Support HTTP / HTTPS / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy
2. Support basic / NTLM / NTLMv2 authentication methods
3. Individual proxy for only one or several apps
4. Multiple profiles support
5. Bind configuration to WIFI's SSID / Mobile Network (2G / 3G)
6. Widgets for quickly switching on/off proxy
7. Low battery and memory consumption (written in C and compiled as native binary)
8. Bypass custom IP address
9. DNS proxy for guys behind the firewall that disallows to resolve external addresses
10. PAC file support (only basic support, thanks to Rhino)
1. Bleeding edge techniques with Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
2. Low resource comsumption, suitable for low end boxes and embedded devices.
3. Avaliable on multiple platforms, including PC, MAC, Mobile (Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
4. Open source implementions in python, node.js, golang, C#, and pure C.
Visit our project site for more details: http://www.shadowsocks.org
1. To setup your own server, please refer to: http://www.shadowsocks.org/downloads
2. To view the source codes or build your own apk, please refer to: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android
Copyright (C) 2015 Max Lv
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Other open source licenses can be found here: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android/blob/master/README.md#open-source-licenses
BEFORE YOU START
1. ROOT your android devices.
2. Update your server to the latest goagent (2.1.17).
1. This app is DESIGNED ONLY FOR those guys blocked by firewallI.
2. There exists a DNS Proxy function to solve the DNS Pollution problem in China, which fetches pre-defined HOSTS files from our server. All these HOSTS files and source codes are open to public.
3. The default server (proxyofmax.appspot.com) with a free quota of 1G bandwidth per day is only for testing. To use this app securely and safely, please deploy your own server and use it instead of the default proxy.
This project is licensed under GPLv3.