★ Backup playlists online to your Google Drive
★ Restore them on any Android devices
- You can save multiple backups by using different folders in Drive
- A backup can be triggered in one click and is executed in background with a progress notification.
- A restore as well, you'll just need to swipe before clicking "Restore".
- There's a path substitution option if you have devices with different storage paths.
- This app backups only your playlists, not your audio files ! (so that a backup can be performed in a few seconds)
- Your audio files must have the same file names on your different devices.
- View and manage Google Drive files that you have opened or created with this app (you'll have to grant this permission when you'll connect to your Google account in PlaylistSync)
- Read external storage : to access the playlists.
- Write external storage : to restore the playlists. (some phones won't give write access to the playlists without this permission)
- Why no internet permission ? - You allow PlaylistSync to access and edit your Drive files. This is done through a Google Play Service, which has internet permission.
I can't see my playlists !
Some music players use their own playlists systems instead of the default one from Android, so PlaylistSync won't support them (Playlist Backup may help you with that).
Incompatible : Poweramp, Google Play Music, RealPlayer, etc.
Compatible : PlayerPro, Rocket Player, jetAudio, etc.
Files won't update/sync !
Settings → Applications → All applications → Google Play Services → Clear Cache.
How should my music files be named ?
If every single music file has a different name, it's fine. (For example : you shouldn't have multiple "audio01.mp3" in different folders)
Else, you'll maybe have to use the Path substitution option to make sure PlaylistSync finds the correct audio files on different devices.
Can I save multiple backups of the same playlists ?
Yes, just change the backup folder (Menu → Choose backup folder).
If you don't change it, previous backup files will be overwritten.
When should I bother with Path substitution ?
Both following condition should be fulfilled, else this option is useless :
- You have multiple audio files with the same name.
- You have devices that store you music differently, and you would like to sync playlists between them (/mnt/sdcard/Music/somefile.mp3 and on the other device : /storage/emulated/0/Music/somefile.mp3)
Where are the backup files ?
They are stored on your Google Drive.
In what format ?
They're basic text files with the .playlistsync extension.
They only contain a list of file paths (like .m3u files).
Can I move these files ?
Yes, but you'll have to do Menu → Choose Backup Folder → Select the correct folder to find them again.
Can I delete these files ?
Yes, but you'll lose your backup.
Why does PlaylistSync "work" offline ?
PlaylistSync uses the Drive API, Google Drive saves the backup files in some folder locally on the device. Then, Drive sync the files to the cloud as soon as an internet connection is available. However, the local files are still usable for backup and restore, even if they weren't saved online.
Managing music playlists with Androids stock music application isn't very convenient. My Playlist Maker enables you to manage your folder-organized music collection easily. You can generate separate playlists for each directory containing music files - just by pressing one simple button.
Attention: The stock music player app of older Samsung devices (Galaxy S 1 for example) seems to be incompatible with M3U-playlists!
This app will let you create new playlists in the classic way:
- selecting your favorite album
- selecting the song you love the most of your favorite artist
But it will even let you create a playlist selecting all the songs you saved in a specific folder on your SD card!
This will let you create easily and quilckly your playlist even if you have never set all the meta-information (title, artist, album, ecc) of your mp3 files.
This app will also let you edit your existing playlist, in order to keep them updated to your tastes!
It has even a backup & restore functionality, that will let you restore your playlists very quickly after a phone reset.
The format used to backup is the standard m3u in the folder "EasyPlaylist Backup".
Still reading? Download it NOW! :)
» Browse and play music by Albums, Artists, Genres, Songs and Folder
» Play list management: supports adding entire songs by album, artist or genres to the playlist
» Formats supported: AAC, AMR, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis and PCM
» Five band equalizer and Bass Boost
» Lock Screen Widget (Android 4.0 and above)
» Home screen Widget (4x1)
Now you can not install the player and use the standard system. For Xperia x10mini.., but the fit and the other.
Works only with external memory (sd-card).
Supports extensions: mp3, aac, 3gp, ogg, wav, wma, mp2, mp4, ape, flac, 3gpp.
Auto Playlist is fully automatic. After installation, start it once and exit. You are done! Whenever you change your music files on the memory card, Auto Playlist will silently update the playlists in the background.
- How do I use Auto Playlist?
- You don't use it. It works by itself, without your help. Just watch the playlists appear in the music player app.
- How do I select the folders and songs?
- You don't. Auto Playlist finds all folders and all songs on your SD card. You get one playlist for each folder.
- I added new songs to the SD card, how do I update the lists?
- Do nothing. Auto Playlist will detect the changes and update the playlists.
- Can I edit/delete the @-lists?
- You can, but Auto Playlist will undo your changes eventually.
- Where are the playlists?
- The playlists appear in your music player app.
Here at 8tracks, we have the perfect playlists for you. We know you sometimes want music for working out, making out, or rocking out -- or the perfect soundtrack for the office or the bedroom or the beach. You want to hear your favorite genres, whether you’re into indie rock or hip-hop, country or deep house, punk or pop. And you want to connect with others who've similarly awesome music taste.
8tracks offers all of those things. You can pick from 2m playlists, lovingly curated by people 'round the world. You'll discover great new music and cool people, with less repetition and more fun.
New in 3.2:
✓ Slightly updated material design, slightly sexier app
✓ Now displaying artist info so you can learn more about the people behind the music you love
✓ Favorite tracks from your notification screen so you don’t even have to go back into the app to show some love
✓ Onboarding screens where we lovingly teach you how to lovingly use the app that loves you back
✓ Told some bugs to get lost and never show their sorry faces in this town again
New in 3.1:
✓ We added Chromecast support, so now you can beam 8tracks playlists to your TV Starship Enterprise-style.
✓ Those bugs that were giving you trouble? We told ‘em to scram!
✓ You can once again sort by trending, newest, and popular. We’re giving the power back to the people.
New in 3.0:
✓ Momma’s got a beautiful new look
✓ Animated playlist covers like we’re in Harry Potter or something
✓ 8tracks Timeline: review playlists you’ve heard and upcoming playlists, travel through time and space
✓ New Home screen: automatically shows what you listen to most
✓ Sleep timer: go to sleep whenever the heck you want without leaving the app running
✓ Tumblr sharing, in addition to Facebook, Twitter, text, email, link, Tinder (just kidding…maybe)
✓ Performance improvements and bugs swatted
✓ Sidebar access to your playlist collections
- Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost,
- Gapless playback
- Lyrics (supports both embedded lyrics and online lyrics via MusixMatch)
- Automatic artwork downloading
- The best user interface of any music player in the Play Store
- Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode
- Sleep timer
- Extremely customizable widgets
- Last.fm Scrobbling
Features available only in the paid version (Shuttle+)
- id3 tag editing
- Folder browsing
- ChromeCasting to your TV
- Tons more themes
Shuttle Music Player contains everything you need in a music player... and a little bit more. It is the music player of choice for your Android device!
Check out http://www.shuttlemusicplayer.com for more info.
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
- More than 50 million tracks with access to SoundCloud and Deezer
- Smart Music Library with a global search (browse all music catalogues at once)
- A Curent Playlist to prepare your party sets in advance
- edjing World: Your own eDJ profile page to promote your talent to your fans!
Nothing can stop you. You're the DJ.
With edjing, users can create their own mixes and share them directly on Facebook, Twitter and Google+!
"The only multi-platform track-mixing app currently on the market" - Techcrunch.com
"After they demoed their iPad app for me at LeWeb earlier this month, I went from intrigued to impressed." RUDEBAGUETTE
“edjing is more than just a successful app, it stands out by its wide range of effects offer and its smooth usage.” Androidmag.de
‘’ABSOLUTELY INSANE! Love this app!’’ - Even Further
‘’Great app I love this app I did a friends birthday party and everyone though I had some expensive dj equipment’’ - Gregory Rudolph
“ Love it this app...100% real, entertainment and lots of fun. Experience like real DJing .. tq for making this app.” - Solomon King
- Access to your local music library to mix all your tracks
- SoundCloud: Enjoy access to SoundCloud and Mix all the music you love!
- Deezer: Mix the whole Deezer music library (for Deezer Premium Plus members): more than 30 million tracks
- Global Search tool to simplify and unify the music search experience by browsing all music at once
- Current Playlist
- edjing WORLD: access to your edjing DJ profile and boost your audience
- An unlimitted Cloud storage space to access to your mixes anywhere
- Sharing function to share your mix on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- 2 Turntables + Cross Fader
Free DJ effects (FX): Cue point, Flanger, Loop, Echo, equalizer, Scratch
Pitch on Vinyl…
- Wide Sound Spectrum for optimum Beats localization
- BPM synchronization (sync)
- Possibility to record your mix: recording in High Definition CD quality, wave format
- "AutoMix" mode for automatic transitions between titles of your playlists
- Ability to remix mp3 files of more than 1 hour
- A store to access all the features of the app
JUST LIKE A REAL DJ WOULD:
Access and mix millions of tracks from SoundCloud and Deezer.
Realize professional-like transitions thanks to the crossfader. Match the beats manually or click on the Sync button to synchronize the bpm (beats per minute) of your tracks and achieve seamless transitions.
Add all the effects you like and keep reinventing the music you love! Scratch or add special DJ sound effects to enrich your mix and create new sounds!
Enjoy a wide range of free DJ sound effects FX: scratch, flanger, pitch, equalizer, cue point, loop, echo,…
You can also get more awesome DJ effects via our in-app Store!
Finally, record your mixes and share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ thanks to the "Sharing" feature. You can record up to a whole hour of mixing.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TURNTABLES WITH SKINS:
Choose your skin and mix like a pro!
- Neon Skin for electrifying turntables and many others to discover
YOU ARE THE DJ! Play. Mix. Share
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with realistic DJ effects.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback!
Join the edjing community on:
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077/posts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/edjing
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eDJingFrance
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/edjingofficial
Key Features :
- 5 band graphic equalizer
- Built in mp3 cutter
- Lockscreen play
- Home screen widgets
- Bass and treble equalizer adjustment
- Plays MP3, MIDI, WAV, Raw AAC files
- Create and edit playlist
Features include (but are not limited to) :
- Customizable 5 band equalizer with presets
- Over 30 different themes
- Album art manager
- Tag editor for music files
- Batch selection – for selecting multiple songs at once
- Custom lockscreen
- Reconfigurable interface
- Resource management options
- Chromecast support for a TV listening experience
- Video browser and player
- Embedded lyrics support
- Sleep timer
- Playlist manager
- Podcast bookmarks
- Add music “Up Next”
- Scrobbling support
- M3U and M3U8 playlist support
Upgrade to Rocket Player Premium for:
- More audio formats: alac, tta, ape, mpc, wav, flac, wv and wma (except lossless and copy protected)
- 10 band graphic equalizer
- plus many more features, compare here: http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/Free-vs-premium-and-cloud
Subscribe for cloud features:
- Playlist backup and syncing between devices
- Album Art downloading
- Auto Tag editing
Combine with iSyncr for metadata syncing.
Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/FAQ for more information.
© 2015 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
I have published the latest release as a separate app.
For much more functionality you should download the new one.
This is the ultimate Playlist Manager !!!
It has unique features you will not find with other playlist apps such as offering a query builder to create custom playlists.
For this version visit::
I have over 500 albums on my device with more than 5700 tracks. Creating (very) large playlists is a breeze without locking your device!!!
A special feature is the ability to create your playlists automatically. It will select the music for you!!!
--- Or ---
create playlists based on folders, genre, composer, year, decade, artist, album, recently added or create your own selections/combination?.
In short, you can create playlists from whole music folders(*) or create them based on Genre, Year, Artist, Composer or Decade or even select music based upon when they were added to your collection. It also provides customised playlist creation.
The playlists can then be played in the android music player or other players
(*) to play music located on attached drives, you must mount the drive so that the media scanner can add that music to its database. The version New Playlist Manager is able to build smb m3u playlists from music based on nas and PC shares.
For those wanting to use their playlists on other devices or with other android music players such as Poweramp, this app allows export of m3u playlists both in Unix or Windows Format.
Popular music players such as Poweramp use their own databases to store mp3 metadata and playlists which are not available to other android players.
If you have Poweramp installed, this app will offer tags such as "Rating" and "Times Played" so you can create native android playlists from these too.
To make android playlists available in Poweramp, follow the instructions on the web page or watch the video clip on my website.
The main screen lets you create playlists with random selections, either albums or tracks.
A single click on the selected playlist will add a randomly selected complete album or track from your collection.
Main Features :
+ easily create your own native android playlists
+ rename playlists
+ delete all playlists
+ generate random playlists automatically (users can set the limits)
+ Create Playlists using your preferred playlist name
+ Create Playlists of your music folders, Artist, Genre, Year, Composer, Decade or recently added with one click
+ Create Playlists by creating your own combination through query building
+ allows you to customise the background and font colours.
+ drag and drop to rearrange your tracks
+ one click deduplication
+ integration with Poweramp tags such as "Rating" , "Number of times played"
+ Delete single Playlists and/or delete music on your sdcard
+ remove selected tracks from any playlist, move tracks to top of playlist
+ play a single track by clicking it
+ export m3u playlists (Unix or Windows format)
+ maintain the m3u playlists
+ Fully parameterized preferences
+ Move to sdcard to preserve phone memory
+ experimental option to play the playlist (not many apps exist that can handle external play requests) You are welcome to try
+ comprehensive support website http://www.playlistmanager.webspace.virginmedia.com/
+ on-going development and enhancements
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
One of the most gorgeous and powerful music player for Android!
You can manage your musics easily, Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 20 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding, and these also make your music player get the next level experience.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs.
* 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* Five band equalizer.
* 22 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Gorgeous background skins, 20+ Gorgeous background images for your choice. You also can choose your own picture as background.
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
* Headset support. Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Custom Playlist
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
We have always believed that music player experience can be something more. This is exactly why we have created this Ultra Music player.
- 5 band graphic equalizer
- Browse and play your music by albums , artists , songs and playlists
- Built in mp3 cutter
- Create and edit playlist
- Lockscreen play
- Plays OGG , WAV , MIDI , AAC , MP3 , AAC files
- Home screen widgets
- Music search
- Bass and treble