Fake SMS/Text function was added!!
You can send fake sms/ text messages to yourself, or can make a fake sms/ text messages from other person.
The most professional and beautiful fake caller id and SMS/text application in Android Market! Get out the trouble, give yourself a fake-call id or sms (text messages) !
Simulate a fake caller id to rescue yourself from an awkward situation, like boring meeting, annoying conversation, meaningless interview...
The fake-call id won't charge you any fee, it is totally FREE.
Due to android system limitations, android 4.4 (code: kitkat) unable to use the fake SMS function.
- The name changed to "Call Assistant" when you installed fake call/sms (text messages) in you phone;
- Simulate Fake calling screen as real as your different phone: Samsung UI, Sony Erisson, HTC Sense,ICS, etc
- Customize fake caller id, picture, number, in-call voice and ringtone for a new fake call ;
- Schedule multi fake calls/sms (text messages) ;
- Customize and manage the different in-call voice and ringtones for each fake call/sms (text messages) ;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) quick set ;
- Schedule a new fake call/sms (text messages) at a specific time;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) logs
- Fake now, past, even in the future;
- Select fake caller id from your contacts;
- Also showed in your fake call history;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) ringtone ,vibration and fake call voice can be customized ;
- Play Fake voice after fake call answered;
- Share Fake caller id with your friends from Gmail, Messaging and Twitter;
- 6 different Android system message icons to choose for fake your message;
- 6 different Android system fake calling page to choose for your quick fake call;
Description of permissions for Fake Call:
1. Your messages;
This permission can insert the fake SMS into your real SMS log;
2. Your personal information
This permission can make a fake call from your contacts, and also insert to real call log;
3. Network communication
This permission is for bluetooth earphone and networks;
This permission can record and edit fake calling voices, which are stored in the SD card；
5. Hardware controls
This permission is to set a fake call or a message vibration;
6. Phone calls
This permission is for you can receive the real call during the fake calling;
7. System tools
This permission is to fulfill the fake call or message even after reboot the phone;
Please be noted: All permissions are ONLY for better service, we never collect user information.
New: Multi-window mode for Samsung Galaxy Note!
Limitations of this Free release: This free release displays ADs and miss some features like ability to recompute the whole history list when one history item is modified...
Fully customizable: font size, widget mode, show/hide memory buttons... Make it yours!
Online tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6A4F38BB80BDC248
Learn tips & tricks from the official page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Calculator-Mem/559361640797712
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/amwebexpert
Some of the available features:
- Percentage usefull feature for computing tips and taxes
- Tablet support (even support for multiple windows mode on the Galaxy Note tablet)
- Adjustable results history panel height
- Haptic feedbacks can be turned On / Off (see preferences)
- Always round amounts by setting number of decimals to 2
- Customizable larger fonts for elderly and visually impaired
- Calculation history and memory (select result, formula, copy to clipboard...)
- Digit grouping
- Landscape mode
- Can be used as an office calculator mode
- No Ads displayed / No internet access
- More widget templates and color choices
- You can change the height of the history panel
- Calculation history always saved (survive device reboot)
- And more...
"Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)"
M+, M-, MR, MS...
☆Root and Xposed framework required☆
Note: Check Trust System user and Uncheck Show notifications on SuperSU App
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2383484
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot useful features:
- Auto call recording ( For Galaxy S5 and newer devices )
-4 Ways Reboot
-Full Color/Transparency customization for Status bar and Notification drawer elements
-Secure Samsung Keyboard
-Option to keep "Add Call" button with Call recording menu
-Disable Camera shutter sound
-Flashlight trough volume button UP
-Skip Music with Volume buttons
-Save Call Logs View
-Enable Keyboard Symbols
-Enable Hangouts Calls trough cellular
-Enable Camera while calling
-Unlimited and Customizable Multi-View support
-Bypass Exchange Lock check
-Notification Panel Customization
-Long Home key behavior
-Long Back key to kill App (+ white list)
-Disable increasing ringtone
-Messaging Tweaks (raise limits and conversion)
-Disable Scrolling cache
-Enable Full rotations
-White/Colored Circle Battery
-Transparent Notifications panel
-Customize Clock format and size
-Customize Battery text helper size
-Customize Quick Settings buttons number per row
-Collapse Quick Settings after toggle
-2 line formatted date on the panel header
-Dark themed Multi-Window
-Disable Boot sound
-Customize Two line date header format
-White/Black Email App background
-Transparent Quick Settings buttons background
-Default hidden SMS logs
-Add Call button to Logs and Contacts list
-Disable Accounts icons on Contacts list
-Custimize Wifi AP Clients number
-Disable Launcher page rotation
-Add Exit button to browser
-SMS Automatic input mode
-Disable Call number formatting
-Enable unlimited Contacts joining
-Enable Gallery Rotation trough button
-Set default Browser view to Desktop
-Hide Wireless charging popup
-Hide Full Battery Notification
-Clock position Status bar
-Hide Headset icon and notification bar
-Disable TW DVFS
-Enable TW DVFS Boost Benchmark mode
-Hide Smart Stay, Alarm, NFC icons on status bar
-Launcher: Enable Scroll wallpaper and Hide Dock labels
-Disable Wake Home button
-Use separate Address field on Contacts
-Add Fast PIN unlock
-Added SMS sent time details
-Enable Screen ON options on Messaging App
-Disable low Battery warning
-Add custom carrier label on notification label
-Set low Camera battery level
-Change System Holo Dark/Light background
-Acces hidden Lockscreen shortcuts menu
-Disable SEAndroid/Knox notifications and container
-Disable volume control sound
-Disable low battery sound
-Auto Disable Knox notifications when Knox Apps are installed
-Set SELinux to Permissive mode on boot
-ScreenShot and ScreenRecord (Requires Busybox) on Power menu (KitKat FWs only)
-CM Numeric Circle battery (Kitkat Roms only)
-Screen Off animation (CRT/Fade) (Kitkat Roms only)
-Expand all notifications
-Enable Heads up notifications for Kitkat Builds (Optional ongoing notifications and display delay customization)
-And much more to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have a working Root access
- Download Xposed Installer, Run it and install Xposed framework then Reboot your device
- Open Xposed Installer, activate Wanam Xposed then Reboot you device
Why we need these Permissions:
- SuperUser: Reboot/Fast Reboot device and Xposed helpers
- Internet: Ads to support my work
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Notification Panel customization
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Save/Restore Backups
☆Use it at your own risk, i don't take any responsibility for any damage☆
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
* Custom background: you can use your own picture as background.
* Increment and decrement a count with very big buttons.
* Reset count to zero.
* Lock count.
* Sound effect.
* Count history.
* Resume previous counts.
* Can use volume up/down buttons.
* Share your counts with others.
* This is a free ad supported application.
Start from v4.0, this app acts as a license key to unlock the Pro features in BozaAlarm!. You must have the latest version of BozaAlarm! (free) installed on your phone.
!!! THIS APP WILL NOT SHOW IN YOUR APP DRAWER. !!!
After installing this, restart BozaAlarm! (by clicking Force stop in Settings/Applications) and you should now be running BozaAlarm! Pro. You can check this by pressing Menu > Settings, then under About this app it should say "BozaAlarm Pro! vX.XX"
For users who purchased previous versions, you need to create alarms from scratch in BozaAlarm!
* Unlimited number of alarms.
* No "Powered by BozaAlarm" in text message.
* No advertisements.