Features of the Study Econ mobile app include:
– Flashcards of every key term and definition from the textbook, and are customizable by chapters.
– Basic math review for those pesky formulas we sometimes forget. For example, how do you calculate a percent increase? Not sure? Well, it’s in the app!
– Customizable self-quizzes that allow for more practice and feedback.
– Matching game that helps learning key terms and concepts more engaging and fun!
– Search tool to look up any key term or concept found anywhere in the app.
The free version includes all the features of the app for first three chapters of microeconomics and macroeconomics. Obtaining access to the remaining chapters is completed through an in-app purchase.
What you can do with this app:
• browse for data by category, release, source and popularity or search by keywords or series ID;
• view and create custom graphs;
• store your favorite data series for quick and easy access;
• share your favorite data series or graphs via e-mail or post them directly to your Twitter or Facebook account;
• and receive the latest news on new data series, updates, and St. Louis Fed economic research.
The app is free to download.
If you encounter problems or have suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.