The iPhone version of this app was featured in Wiley Publishing's book on Incredible iPhone apps and (for weeks) the app was ranked #1 on Apple's top charts for the Finance category.
Do you want to gauge the current state of the US economy with the latest economic indicators? Do you want to review historical data for patterns across recessions or patterns across Republican and Democratic presidencies?
Do you want to win arguments when people talk about issues like inflation, unemployment, trade, politics relating to the economy etc.? Do you want to make speculative predictions about the economy based on the latest Econ data and patterns from the past? Does economics or the financial world or investment or economic news interest you ?
This app will help you with all of that and more by giving you latest values of key economic indicators published by the Federal Reserve and tracking the history of these indicators across the past few months, years and decades. The app gives you straight news (i.e. economic data).
1. Latest values of key US economic indicators (Housing, Employment, Manufacturing, Inflation, Trade Deficit, weekly updates of Canadian,Mexican currency exchange rates , M2 Money stock, etc.) published by the US Federal Reserve.
2.Graphs to track economic data across many different time ranges (e.g. 1 year, 3 years, ...,40 years etc.)
3.Graphs that track USA economic data across Democratic and Republican presidencies and across Recession periods in America over the past several decades.
4.Help/Descriptions for most economic indicators
5. Data-value transformations (graphs can be charted on interesting y-axis transformations (e.g. continuously compounded annual rate of change, natural log etc.)
6. The app requires internet connectivity, but previously downloaded/viewed (saved) data can be viewed in offline mode without an internet connection.
7. The app has been optimized for phones and tablets. It works in both landscape and portrait mode and it supports multiple device sizes.
Download this app to see why Economy from Cascade Software Corporation was ranked #1 on Apple's top charts for the Finance category and why it was featured on the cover page of Wiley Publishing's book on Incredible iPhone Apps.
Economics is the social science that analyzes the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services. Political economy was the earlier name for the subject, but economists in the late 19th century suggested "economics" as a shorter term for "economic science" that also avoided a narrow political-interest connotation and as similar in form to "mathematics", "ethics", and so forth.
This Free Dictionary has:
More than 18000 entries of Economics Terms.
User can browse Offline.
User can keep track of previous searched result.
-There are many kinds of economic calculations that you often use in your work.
-Clear and concise design
Includes a lively discussion about the state of the US and world economy, including policy, politics, healthcare, incentives, wars, illicit drugs, debts and finance, and more.
Also includes deep integration with Groupick Polls, a way to quickly poll the US Economy population to get instant feedback on their point of view of the economy.
Charts include the US national debt, deficit, stock indices, S&P 500, mortgage rates, inflation, housing, gas prices, interest rates, currency, and more.
➢ Simple calculator (with voice functions can be activated)
➢ Calculate the percentage of a number (eg 20% of 100 = 20)
➢ Calculates a percentage increase (eg 100 + 10% = 110)
➢ Calculate discount (Ex. 100-20 = 80%)
➢ Perform a calculation over a hundred
➢ Perform a calculation in percent
➢ Find out what percentage is equal to a number
➢ Calculate the cost
➢ Calculate the revenue
➢ Calculate the profit (or profit)
➢ Calculate the loss
➢ Calculate the gross weight
➢ Calculate the net weight
➢ Calculate the tare
“FRED” Franklin Remote Electronic Deposit
“FRED on the Move” is a remote deposit service. You can take a picture of your check with your smartphone and deposit it to your Franklin Trust account. No special devices are required to use FRED on the Move and it is free for qualified members. This service does require that you are a member of Franklin Trust FCU.
Scheduling of economic events and indicators are constantly changing. We are proud to share these economic calendars with you. Useful for FOREX traders.
The purpose of the app is to identify and offer what we consider to be the best economic calendars. Try all of them and use the best you think for you.
All data is streaming, and updated automatically.
With features and information that helps Forex traders make better trading decisions.
Now 5 versions of calendars.
v2 optimised for several screens, small, tablets etc, in cn, ru, es and it, and with zoom.
v4 optimised for small screens.
INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRES!
Keywords:[economic, calendar, news, forex calendar, forex, events, economic calendar, market news, stocks news, financial news]
In the Market there are a lot of similar applications, but they are usually crammed with all sorts of economic bells and whistles. I'm not an economist, I'm a programmer and it's enough for me to keep expenses and display statistics, that's why I decided to create this application.
Language: EN, RU, DE
The main features of the free version:
- keeping of countless records of expenses. Expenses can be edited (short press), deleted (long press)
- kinds of expenses and currencies can be created directly in the creation of the flow
- kinds of expenses and currencies can be infinite set. Kinds of expenses and currency also can be edited (short press) and deleted (long press) from a separate list
- for the currency also introduced the abbreviation (can be a symbol or a three-letter abbreviation)
- output statistics of any kind of cost (or all at once), one of the existing currency. Statistics displayed as well as a graphic display
- when you add expense, types of expenses and currencies are displayed sorted by last treatment.
- limit system. For each currency, you can set a daily limit. And if you exceed this limit then this program will show you this. Also when the statistics is displayed, you can see how you exceed (or conversely, saved) money with respect to the limit for a defined period, for all kinds of expenses or for one of them, for any currency.
- nice interface
I hope you enjoy this application and will help you make clever spend.
Tags: cost accounting, saving, spending, statistics.
We promptly update actual values of Forex indicators online right after their release.
We hope that the mobile version of FxTeam economic calendar will become your easy-to-use compass in the Forex market.
Browse the economy!
With Blytic Economy’s full-screen interactive charts, browsing economic data is fun, allowing you to dive right in and interact with a dynamic visualization using all the swiping, tapping and pinching gestures you expect from your mobile device.
Become a leading economic forecaster!
Blytic Economy allows you to easily record your predictions about the future outcome of any data point, track the accuracy of your prior predictions as well as determine your overall accuracy for all your predictions.
If you wish to participate, the Blytic leaderboard will rank your overall accuracy against all other Blytic users.
Share your economic wisdom!
Each data point hosts an individual comment thread allowing you to easily participate in discussions of the latest trends or simply browse what others are saying.
Other features allow users to... manage favorites, download raw data and share chart images.
Some of the real-time trends currently included in Blytic Economy are:
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The S&P 500 Index
- The CBOE Volatility Index
- The State Street Investor Confidence Index
- Gold, Silver, Oil, Natural Gas, Gasoline and Diesel Price Indices
- Radar Logic Daily Home Price Index
- S&P/Case-Shiller Home Prices Indices
- New, Existing and Pending Home Sales
- Housing Starts and Permits
- The NAHB Housing Market Index
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Delinquency Indices
- Total Residential and Non-Residential Construction Spending Indices
- Producer and Consumer Price Indices
- The Traditional and U6 Unemployment Rates
- Initial and Continued Unemployment Claims
- Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization
- The Real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Index
- The OECD Composite Leading Index
- Total Retail and Food Service Sales
- Personal Income, Current Taxes and Savings Rate
… and many many more with new data points being added frequently.
Additionally, Trading Economics provides its users with accurate information for 232 countries including historical data for more than 300.000 economic indicators, exchange rates, stock market indexes, government bond yields and commodity prices. Our data is based on official sources, not third party data providers, and our facts are regularly checked for inconsistencies. TradingEconomics.com has received more than 66 million page views from more than 200 countries.
More from developer
The Econ Ed Live! App, which is a part of our award winning economic education curricula, allows you to visualize and understand how inflation and the cost of credit can affect your spending and savings decisions. What you find may surprise you!
With the app, you can:
• Investigate the cost of goods and services purchased in one year compared to another year.
• Use interactive graphs to compare inflation rates at various points in our nation’s history.
• Examine how interest rates, monthly payments and time can affect the overall cost of using credit.
• Play two challenge games to see how well you can estimate the cost of credit and the price of goods and services over time.
The app is free to download. If you encounter problems or have suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis' economic education and personal finance courses, please visit http://www.stlouisfed.org/education_resources/.