This app serves Theory and Actual on economic and finance.
There are four books, Economics, Great Depression, Finance, Financial Derivatives.
There are two web news, The Economist, Google Finance.
If you have click a term, it will be scrap.
The Terms Scrap will show your scrap terms.
In Terms Scrap, if you have click a scrap term, you can cancel scrap the term.
Our android app offers the following features:
- A complete view of your forex portfolio including watched accounts (as set up in the Myfxbook website)
- A real-time forex calendar with complete event data and notifications.
- An economic calendar widget.
- Economic Calendar alarm with custom ringtone and time interval.
- Real-time streaming rates for over 60 forex currency pairs and commodities.
- Real-time Forex charts with technical analysis and indicators.
- Real-time forex patterns analysis.
- Real-time forex news.
- Real-time price notifications.
- Real-time community outlook screen with custom notifications.
- Lightning fast user interface.
The app will keep you easily up to date with the forex markets with the help of the following sections:
- Portfolio: the portfolio section will show you your Myfxbook portfolio including a growth chart, quick stats and the current status of the account (trades, orders and history). Don't have a portfolio yet? Then go to our website and register a free account.
- Economic Calendar: be in sync with the markets up to the minute with our live economic calendar covering over 30 different currencies with easily readable data. Each event can be drilled down for an explanation and historic levels.
- Markets: you can view over 60 different currency pairs in truly real time, tick by tick (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD and more), including the changes in 9 different time-frames in just one glance. Want to be alerted of a specific price? No problem - just set up an alert (unlimited) and get notified in real time. The markets section shows you forex patterns in real-time in each and every timeframe in one simple screen.
- Forex Charts: enabling you to use technical analysis on the go with our high performance charts. Bundled with 5 drawing types (line, speed line, Fibonacci Retracement, Fibonacci fan, Fibonacci arc) and 9 indicators (SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands, RSI, Stochastic, MACD, envelopes, ATR and ADI). Instantly share your chart with your fellow traders.
- Forex News: the news section will show you a streaming feed of economic news items streaming in real time from major news providers - you can even view news of specific instruments (for example EUR, USD or Gold).
- Community Outlook: a real-time outlook for different currency pairs as can be seen in the Myfxbook website. Each pair will include the full data such as the amount of open positions, total volume and more. Set up unlimited notifications for different levels (for example if long sentiment is over 50%).
Unlike similar apps, ours is completely free and ad free! We hope you enjoy using it on the go while trading forex.
Some of our reviews:
- "Awesome Must have for any forex trader"
- "5 star Best application to help me monitor the market"
- "Brilliant! Can check my portfolio anywhere, anytime."
Please rate us and provide feedback so we can enhance the Myfxbook app even further - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Includes a lively discussion about the state of the US and world economy, including policy, politics, healthcare, incentives, wars, illicit drugs, debts and finance, and more.
Also includes deep integration with Groupick Polls, a way to quickly poll the US Economy population to get instant feedback on their point of view of the economy.
Charts include the US national debt, deficit, stock indices, S&P 500, mortgage rates, inflation, housing, gas prices, interest rates, currency, and more.
cnbce.com tarafından oluşturulan özgün haber içeriklerini ve imkb, hisse senedi, pariteler gibi finans verilerini cnbce.com Finans uygulaması sayesinde takip edebilirsiniz. Kendinize göre özelleştirebileceğiniz finans takip sayfanız ve haberleri daha sonra okumak için saklayabileceğiniz okuma listeniz gibi pek çok yenilikçi özelliği sizlere sunuyor.
Know more about your money with financial data and news from the world's top sources. Grow your finances with handy tools and calculators, anytime and anywhere.
Track major indexes from around the world, including NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, DAX, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225 and more. Also track currency exchange rates and commodity prices.
Add your favorite stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs to your personal watchlist. Get stock quotes, charts, trends, recommendations and detailed company profiles. Sign in to save your preferences.
Read the latest news and advice on business, finance, markets, technology, companies, small business, personal finance, saving & investing, spending & borrowing, credit, real estate, insurance, taxes, retirement, career & education, top stocks, budgeting and more from all major media sources, including Wall Street Journal (WSJ), CNBC, Reuters, Fox Business, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, Investopedia, MarketWatch, and more.
Get more from your money with financial and budgeting tools such as a mortgage calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, wealth estimator, and retirement planner.
Automatically sync your watchlist across MSN Money on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the stocks you care about.
Track major indexes from around the world:
- Asia-Pacific: NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, NIFTY, SHANGHAI COMPOSITE, S&P/ASX 200, HANG SENG, KOSPI, KLCI, NZSE 50, etc.
- Americas: NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA, IBOVESPA, etc.
- Europe: CAC 40, ATX, BEL 20, OMX COPENHAGEN 20, OMX HELINSKI 25, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, etc.
Track commodity prices: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Cotton, Sugar, Wheat, Corn, etc.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES
Track currency exchange rates: USD/ EURO, USD/ YEN, USD/ CAD, POUND/USD, USD/ YUAN, USD/ INR, USD/ FRANC (CHF), USD/ WON, USD /KRONA KR, etc.
Track Microsoft (MSFT), Google (GOOG/GOOGL), Nokia (NOK), Facebook (FB), Apple (AAPL), Twitter (TWTR), Alibaba (BABA), and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
- Economic indicator descriptions
- High impact forex events calendar included
- Filter economic indicators according to country, indicator class, impact, time zone
- Multiple countries selection
- User-friendly interface
- Save your money on mobile internet by getting exactly the data you need
- Positive or negative FX impact displayed
Don’t trade financial markets without our forex economic calendar! Because …. Speed matters!
Just first app from us focused on financial markets for you to be the best traders.
Stay in touch with market pulse!
-There are many kinds of economic calculations that you often use in your work.
-Clear and concise design
We promptly update actual values of Forex indicators online right after their release.
We hope that the mobile version of FxTeam economic calendar will become your easy-to-use compass in the Forex market.
- Access breaking news and top stories from over 45 categories including Economy, Technology, Politics, Personal Finance, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Emerging Markets, Funds, Energy Markets and many more.
- Get the latest news on companies in your Watchlist and on key events in the business world such as the Debt Crisis, Elections, Davos, G8, Earnings etc.
- Get the latest market data for global Equity Indexes, Bonds, Futures, Commodities & Currencies.
- Personalize the markets that are most important to you and get instant access to them.
- Track, manage and analyze your personal holdings (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies etc.) with powerful performance charts, including summary visualizations by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
- Access detailed company pages that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
Tools & Visualizations:
- Get an instant snapshot of how the world markets that are important to you are performing by personalizing the command center on the home screen.
- Utilize analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed.
- Hover over headlines to see article previews
- Hover over tickers within news articles for the latest market data on your tablet
- Annotate and save your notes within Bloomberg+ on your tablet
- Watch Live Bloomberg TV, customized for your region of the world or select a different region for a new perspective
- Choose top videos from the home page, news sections or from within articles.
- Use the portable HD video player to watch videos uninterrupted, while browsing the app.
- Listen to insightful interviews and analysis from the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment.
- View slideshows and photo galleries that highlight the latest news from around the world.
- Access the latest stock price and news for companies, people and topics mentioned in articles
- Synchronize your Watchlist with Bloomberg.com and also access it via the web
- Share articles using Email, Facebook or Twitter
- Search for news and stock quotes
- Adjust font size and contrast within news articles to maximize readability
The world’s leading financial app for smartphones and mini tablets delivers real-time, streaming quotes for all financial instruments including Stocks, ETFs, Bonds, Commodities, Forex, Indices, Futures and Bitcoin. Our live Economic Calendar ensures you’re immediately in the know about announcements and events that move the markets.
Build and customize your own portfolio to track your positions. Use our cutting edge technical analysis, live charts, breaking news and opinion & analysis. INVESTING.com’s Android app is a one-stop-shop for traders and investors.
So what really makes us better?
■ Real Time - Live quotes for over 40,000 financial instruments, traded on over 70 global exchanges.
■ Economic Calendar - Global economic events with results in real time.
■ Live Charts - Track price movements for financial instruments.
■ Portfolio - Build your own customized portfolio as a personal tracker to monitor your favorite financial instruments.
■ Breaking News - Alerts on major global economic events as they happen.
■ Opinion & Analysis - Get the latest reports from the financial industry’s top experts.
■ Technical Analysis - Live signals based on our advanced technical indicator system, perfect for trading.
■ Emerging Markets - Extensive coverage of economies outside of the Group of Ten (G-10)
The INVESTING.com Stocks, Forex, Futures & News app is currently available in:
English, Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean (South Korea), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Russian, Spanish (Spain), and Turkish.
Get real time price quotes of your favorite financial assets. Choose from popular stock markets such as: Dow Jones, S&P 500, Nasdaq, FTSE 100, Dax, Nikkei 225. Stocks: Google, Apple, Facebook, Procter & Gamble, Bank of America. Forex Rates: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, Bitcoin. Commodities: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas.
The INVESTING.com app for Android delivers a broad spectrum of financial markets data with high performance and functionality in one efficient, easy to use app so you’ll never miss a minute of financial market activity, even when you’re on the go.
We respect our user's privacy; we need the following permissions from you:
+ Network Communication -We need to check the device's Wi-Fi status
+ Your accounts - For enabling you to share an article with friends
+ Storage - For us to store Offline data if needed
+ System tools- Reduction of Data and battery consumption
+ You are welcome to send us any further questions to email@example.com
The US Economic Calendar app is a tool to keep you informed of what is going on in the US financial markets. A unique feature of the app is the possibility to alert you before new economic data is released. The alarm trigger can be custom configured, so you can decide yourself when to receive the reminder. Another key feature is the weekly calendar. The calendar shows a nice overview of the most important past, current and upcoming economic data releases. Never miss out on an trading / investment opportunity ever again! So you don't get overwhelmed with information you can filter out all irrelevant categories. If you need to know more about the upcoming or past events, there is a details section where all the necessary data and analysis can be read.
Economic calendar app's core features:
- Real-time alerts (notification reminders)
- Calendar with overview of weekly events
- Detailed description of economic events with in-depth analysis
- Focus on US economy
- Filter events in the economic calendar, so you only see the most important information
The economic calender app is ideal for an investor, trader or daytrader specializing in:
- Futures contracts
- Forex or FX
- econoday (econoday.com)
More data sources will be added soon
One of the core features of this economic calendar app is it's alerts or reminders feature. You can set the reminder before or after the event to receive notifications on your mobile device.
- Sync economic calendar with your calendar
- Add source: Forex Factory ( fx factory, www.forexfactory.com)
economic calendar alert notification economy events US data
“FRED” Franklin Remote Electronic Deposit
“FRED on the Move” is a remote deposit service. You can take a picture of your check with your smartphone and deposit it to your Franklin Trust account. No special devices are required to use FRED on the Move and it is free for qualified members. This service does require that you are a member of Franklin Trust FCU.
Past guests include:
- Bill Clinton, Former United States President
- George Soros, Chairman, Soros Fund Management
- Dr. Mohamed El-Erian, CEO and co-CIO of Pimco
- George Papandreou, Prime Minister of Greece
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund
- Bloomberg Radio live 24-hours a day
- Bloomberg shows and interviews available on demand
- Offline listening. Save/download shows and interviews
- Latest market data on companies
- Charts as they are referenced during a show or interview
- Bios of guests
- Customizable scrolling ticker
Shows available on demand include:
- Bloomberg Surveillance with Tom Keene
- The First Word with Ken Prewitt
- The Hays Advantage with Kathleen Hays
- Taking Stock with Pimm Fox and Courtney Donohoe
- Bloomberg On the Economy with Carol Massar & Mike McKee
- Bloomberg Law (the latest on regulation and securities law)
- ETF Report (Bloomberg's exchange-traded funds report)
The iPhone version of this app was featured in Wiley Publishing's book on Incredible iPhone apps and (for weeks) the app was ranked #1 on Apple's top charts for the Finance category.
The app gives you the latest values of key economic indicators (Unemployment, GDP, Housing, Inflation, M2 Money Stock, S&P 500 etc). Its graphs track USA economic data across Democratic and Republican presidencies, across recessions and across many different time ranges.
The Econ Ed Live! App, which is a part of our award winning economic education curricula, allows you to visualize and understand how inflation and the cost of credit can affect your spending and savings decisions. What you find may surprise you!
With the app, you can:
• Investigate the cost of goods and services purchased in one year compared to another year.
• Use interactive graphs to compare inflation rates at various points in our nation’s history.
• Examine how interest rates, monthly payments and time can affect the overall cost of using credit.
• Play two challenge games to see how well you can estimate the cost of credit and the price of goods and services over time.
The app is free to download. If you encounter problems or have suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis' economic education and personal finance courses, please visit http://www.stlouisfed.org/education_resources/.