Cell Map plots the location and strength of all the cell transmitters that your phone is connected to. Just move closer to one for a better signal!
Cell Map can even locate transmitters that are too weak to make a call from, ideal for areas with poor signals.
3G connections typically only give information about one mobile mast, but switching your device to 2G will potentially allow you to view more cell sites and is recommended
4G locations can be found but this is not supported.
Help and support can be found at http://eartoearoak.com/software/cell-map
Please note that some phones currently have a 3G bug: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=43467 and will not show locations.
Are you getting calls from unknown number? Do you want to find from where that person is calling? Now you can use Mobile Number Tracker to find from which state/telecom operator a mobile number belongs to. It shows caller info during incoming call. You can also view the details of mobile number in the call log.
- Locate phone number area and state.
- Find address from map.
- Analyze you call logs information
- View call logs along with operators information
- Sleek UI
- No Internet connection required
- Updated Mobile number database.
- Regular updates
- Shows Caller Information during the call.
- Customize Caller Info display duration
Supports USA and India. Other countries will be added soon.
The MNP ported numbers are not traceable by the app.
- This app cannot show you the physical location of the caller.
- MNT(MobileNumberTracker) may also use Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage data in order to help build improvements to the app.
NOTE: For people upgrading, some *permissions* are being listed as new which are not in the app, this is a Android bug, check the permissions in your phone settings to confirm these permissions are absent. See https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63898
NB We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
Current network status may be displaying in the customizable widget.
Tags: GSM, 3G, CDMA, EVDO, signal detection, cell tower location, cellular network, cell location, cell id, cell coverage statistics, cell coverage map, network widget
For maximum response enable only 2G.
1. Colour Circle Green - Accuracy radius for your estimated position
2. Colour Circle Blue - Accuracy radius for maximum signal strength which also corresponds to the cell tower your phone is connected.
+++ OFFLINE: Even if the phone has no internet the position will be recorded and sent to the website when the phone gets back online
+++ WEBSITE: You can check the recorded route of the tracked device any time on any computer via the website http://track-my-family.appspot.com?k=g
+++ MULTIPLE PHONES: You can track multiple devices with one account (your children for example)
+++ INVISIBLE: The app can run in the background on the installed device. After the first login you can hide it from the app launcher (the list of your installed apps).
+++ HIGH RELIABILITY: The app is optimized for high reliability and low battery consumption. It only runs for 1 second every 10 minutes and can't be seen in the task manager
+++ HISTORY: The saved GPS points are stored and you can see it on the website!
+++ NO ROOT NEEDED: It runs on any phone and does NOT NEED ROOT or similar. Just install and track!
+++ ADD FREE: We will never show any advertisement/annoying popups or anything like that in the Android app
The app is helpful in order to find your own mobile phone if it is lost or stolen! It also helps you with your family, track your kids so no one gets lost. Or use it to reassure your jealous wife and send her your locations. Its up to you what you do with this app :)
1. Install this app on all devices that should to be tracked
2. Start the app (TMF) and enter your Gmail address, which you will also use to login and see the positions at http://track-my-family.appspot.com?k=h
3. The device will be tracked from then on
We collected your most common questions in our FAQ: http://track-my-family.appspot.com/index.jsp?page=faq
Search Keywords: where, track, tracking, find, spy, hide, record, gps, boyfriend, girlfriend, friend, love, spouse, partner, husband, wife, children
Install this App to your target phone to track its location.
You could monitor or track the target phone with a browser all you need to do is to remember the target phone ID, which could easily be sent from the application.
Alternative usage could be to place a phone into your car to track its location.
Help keep track of your kids or aged parents.
Once installed the app will run hidden in the background and auto start on reboot. Do not need to on your GPS, but you need to enable "Use wireless networks"
This App is optimized for maximum battery life, target phone will hardly notice any decease in battery life. Does not depend on GPS for location, uses Wifi and cell towers of the carrier to determine phone location.
Require the minimum number of permission for this type of Application
1) Storage to keep track of phone location
2) Your location, so as to be able to know it location
3) Network Communication, - to let others know where the phone is
4) System tools to run in background.
To stop the tracking just uninstall the app.
Phone tracker, Location tracker, Device locator, Car finder, cell finder, cell tracker.
- Monitor your Wi-Fi connection and disable it after a preset time if no network is connected.
- Schedule your connections; disable Wi-Fi or mobile data automatically during the periods you set (perfect during the night, you save battery and won’t be woken up by e-mails).
- Enable or disable Wi-Fi and mobile data for a preset time (i.e. if you plan to venture to the woods for a few hours).
- On/Off switches for both connection types are provided on the main screen of the application, for easy access.
(Mobile data functionality currently only works on devices with Android 2.3 and above, Wi-Fi works for older versions)
I hope you will find it useful, enjoy!
For suggestions about added and altered functionality and bug reports, please use mail rather than setting low score reviews, this makes it easier for me to overview and enables me to reply to you.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Needed to check Wi-Fi connection status.
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Needed to enable and disable Wi-Fi connection.
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Needed to enable and disable mobile data connection.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Needed to get mobile data connection status.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Needed to start services when device starts
Keywords: connection, wifi, 3g, data, manage, schedule
- saving log files with information about all cell towers
- map and radar views of cell towers
- signal strength plot
- integration with openstreetmap
- integration with opencellid.
Users can download and read the manual at http://cellsearcher.net/manual/readme_android_en.pdf
The official Jock application for cell phone tracking now It's enabled for public but not in real time.
Now you can track anyone by enter his number only and know where is him/her now and fooling him, Have fun
By track the SIM card and get Sim location on the map and get the phone type because of IMEL uses that number.(Not Get The Location in real time).
This app to track anyone in the world (Numbers's Country only).
★★★★★It's Exclusive application and uses new tracking technology but not in real time the Numbers's country only.
but you must use that application in a legal things like Joke with your children and your friends it's opened 24 hours.
* service providers uses that technology to locate any number in the world but the services provider uses it in real time.
to start tracking any number in the world and the application work nice there is a lot of things must be in the phone you trying to know his location:
* The phone must has a GPS Built in and the person you try to track turned it on
* The phone must Turned on
* The phone's country must be open the public track permissions on satellite
* The phone connected to the internet (Not important)
- No need to make account at any server
- No need to install the Application you try to locate
Sim Tracker Search for the Sim number and get the IMEI number uses that sim card and get the location (Joke)
★★★★★“Great App! Allows you to keep Joking tracking of a network of people and even let's you see how they have moved.
* This Application uses permission to locate any Sim Number's country in the world.
- A lot of countries lock the Public Tracking Permissions on the satellites.
- No other application has this technology because that application connect to your country satellite directly don't trust the fake applications.
- The Application not work in real time It gets the Number's country only.
* Sorry about no free version because by Buying that app you accept the Public tracking policy.
Enjoy now tracking location of your friends and your children and joke with them simply and don't forget to rate our product but you must use that Application legally.
*If you use it at illegal things that's on your own responsibility.
XtraSEC Mobile Security is a free Android security suite that helps user to protect their phone being stolen. XtraSEC provides some cutting edge and unique features to increase the chances for user to find back the lost phone and also prevent lost phone data leaked to 3rd party.
Note: If you have trouble uninstalling, go to Settings -> Location & Security -> Select Device Administrators and uncheck XtraSEC.
✔ Find My Phone(with auto turn on GPS)
✔ Phone alert (make your phone scream!)
✔ Remotely SPY capture photo (NEW!)
✔ SPY Auto capture on invalid lockscreen password entered
✔ Detect SIM replacement
✔ Remotely turn on WiFi or 3G data using SMS
✔ Remotely check battery info
✔ Remotely check telephony info
✔ Remotely phone lock with PIN
✔ Remotely phone and SD data wipe
✔ Wipe proof (XtraSEC survive on factory restore)
* Find My Phone
Get you phone location and displayed in Google Maps.
GPS will turn on automatically when needed. (System App required)
* Phone Alert (Make Your Phone Scream!)
Misplaced your phone inside your house somewhere? XtraSEC can make your phone scream at loudest possible even phone in silent mode! (Warning: Don't do this during meeting!)
* Remotely capture photo (NEW!)
Remotely capture photo from your phone camera.
You can choose either use front or back camera. Back camera will use if front camera doesn't exist.
If using SMS method, captured photo will send out by Email.
* Auto capture on invalid lockscreen password entered
If invalid lockscreen password entered, XtraSEC will auto capture using front camera and send out captured photo to owner Email.
This feature is for user using lockscreen pin, password or gesture.
* Remotely turn on/off Mobile data(3G)
Remotely turn on/off Mobile data 3G by sending an SMS to your phone using XtraSEC command.
* Remotely turn on/off WiFi
Remotely turn on/off WiFi by sending an SMS to your phone using XtraSEC command.
* Detect sim replacement
XtraSEC will send out an notification SMS when another SIM card is inserted into your phone.
If you have multiple SIM, please add all of them to sim whitelist.
* Remotely phone lock with PIN
Protect your misplaced phone by remotely locking it with a PIN code requirement. Without the correct PIN code, no one can access or use your device.
If someone try to break in the phone, XtraSEC will auto capture using front camera and send out captured photo to owner Email.
* Remotely phone and SD data wipe
No luck in retrieving your lost or stolen phone? Wipe it remotely using XtraSEC Mobile Security. Your phone may be in the wrong hands, but at least your personal information is not.
With option to wipe phone only or wipe entire phone including SD card.
Wipe proof, XtraSEC SMS commands still working even after phone wiped. (System app required)
* Remotely check battery info
Check your phone's battery information remotely! Use this feature to determine how much juice is left in your device while you tracking.
* Remotely check telephony info
Retrieve your phone's SIM card information remotely, including whether or not a new SIM card has been inserted. Useful information for a police report!
* Detect SIM Replacement is only for GSM phone.
* XtraSEC Mobile Security is a phone security application. Therefore, anonymous uninstallment is prevented. To uninstall, you must first disable the service, then proceed with an application uninstall as usual.
SEO: lookout, phonelocator, phone locator, wheres my droid, mobile locator, mobile phone locator, norton, netqin, webroot, avg, Bitdefender, McAfee, eset, Kaspersky, avast, Anti-Theft, avira, Cerberus, NQ Mobile
★ Browse your Mobile Phone Contacts sorted by locations (at Country/State/City level).
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted mobile phone numbers & Callers.
★ It will also show Telephone Operator of the mobile or landline phone number initially assigned to.
Note: Mobile Number Portability(MNP) not supported
★ Support for multiple Themes
★ For all incoming calls, it also tells time of last communication with that mobile or landline phone number.
★ Following countries are supported: USA, Canada, India, United Kingdom(UK), China
Note: This application will not show the actual physical location/GPS location of the caller. All location information is at State/City level only.
★★★★ Support for multiple premium themes
★★★★ No advertisements
Landline and Mobile number series updated for India.
Std codes updated for India with district information.
All Area Codes updated for USA and Canada.
This app will tell you location and not the Caller ID.
It has many advantages over other Caller ID apps.
It has offline support and works even without internet connection.
★ Displays Location(Country/State/City) of Incoming and Outgoing mobile calls automatically on Call Screen Display.
★ Position to show Call Details Screen can be changed by dragging the Screen displayed on Call Screen while making/receiving Calls.
★ Browse PhoneBook Contacts sorted by Location (at Country/State/City level).
★ Displays time of last Communication with any phone number.
★ Notification about geographic location(at Country/State/City level) of Incoming Calls.
★ User friendly and robust User Interface for app navigation.
★ Trace/Search any phone number for its location.
★ View Recent Call Log/PhoneBook Contacts with geographic location(at Country/State/City level)
★ View Operator details for all Phone numbers.
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted phone numbers.
Note:It will tell the Country/State/City of the phone number initially assigned/registered to and not the current location of the caller (i.e. actual physical location or GPS location or actual city while in roaming).
For India, it will show at state level for mobile numbers and at city/district/state level for landline numbers.
1.Trace location(city or state) of unknown phone numbers.
2.Browse your mobile contacts sorted by city or state.
3.Trace location(city and state) of any mobile and landline telephone numbers.
4.Block unwanted Calls & SMS.
It's an ad supported free application.
Keywords: mobile locator, mobile number locator, phone locator, phone number locator, trace number, trace mobile, mobile location, phone location, telephone location, location information, contact location, Caller location, Caller info, Caller details, mobile locator, trace mobile, trace phone, incoming call alert, outgoing call alert, locate phone, track phone, phone tracker, mobile tracker, phone number to location, caller information, location info
signal strength of the tower. See how the towers change as you move. Have fun :) No Internet connection required!
If you enjoy this app check out "Map My Cell Tower" which has a map and saves your cell tower locations. Internet connection is required!
when new SIM is inserted it turns on packet data internet automatically on phone boots and,
If GPS is on when phone boots from new SIM, the SMS contains the details of latitude ,longitude, accuracy, city and country. You can get the address by providing the latitude,longitude values manually in google maps search bar. The order should be latitude,longitude while entering the values in google maps.. For ex.(37.42233,-122.083) is Google Dr, Mountain View, CA 94043.
In case, If the GPS is off when the phone boots from new SIM, the SMS contains the details of Current network related location codes such as GSM local area(Tower)code, cell id, mcc+mnc(network and state)code,for ex.(405+803 is Aircel-Karnataka)and country Iso. You can make complaint by providing these details and find the lost mobile.
The SMS will receive for every 1 minute with the location updates from the new SIM.
* Application Data Protected.
* Application On/Off function.
* Application Uninstall Protection Added.
* This Application read the contacts and save into the private SharedPreferences, Which makes the user to pick the individual contact to store in the application and to find the contact numbers(Which is visible) when user get in to this app. This Application won’t use the contacts for any other purposes.
* This Application uses permission to send SMS from the application automatically when SIM change and for password recovery. The application will sends SMS for every 1 minute with the location updates from the new SIM/at password recovery, will cost you money for every SMS as per SIM card network plan.
+ + + Scare your friends with the Mobile Tracker because you can locate them by simply entering their phone number or serial number of the unit and always exactly know where they are and even what they do ! + + +
The Mobile Tracker works on the basis of the following radio data : GSM, GPRS , UMTS, LTE , GPS Based on the number of the mobile phone `s builds the Mobile tracker connect to the nearest mobile phone base station , and then checked at the central station where the mobile phone has registered . Can Because should log into the phone at the same time always in a plurality of base stations of the mobile tracker then the exact location of the mobile phone charge which is then displayed on the map.
+ + + Scare your friends even more by telling them in advance that they should turn off their cell phones before they ortest you ! Because even without turning on the phone works with the Mobile Tracker location ! + + +
No credit card or credit? At Amazon you have even more payment options:
What your friends do not know : The Mobile Tracker is a fun app ! It only works if your friend and enable the mobile phone is what you want to locate right next to you , because it shows the current location of your mobile phone. Nevertheless, a huge shock to your friends is guaranteed because they do not know the yes ! :-)
So have fun at places and shocking , frightening and make jealous!
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.