* Application UN-Install Protection,
* Application Password Recovery.
* Turn On/off the app is useful for multiple SIM Card Users.
* Data Protected in this application.
Steps to proceed with Application UI:
* Step 1: Install Mobile Tracker from Google Play.
* Step 2: Set Up Password for your secure access.
* Step 3: Pick 4 Contacts and click save to store those contact numbers inside this app.
* Step 4: Go to Options and clicks uninstall security and activate it for uninstall protection.
How it works?
After mobile phone get stolen/lost, and when the new SIM card is inserted in the mobile, this app begins and automatically sends SMS from the SIM card which is inserted. Once the SMS is received, you can make a complaint on that number you received SMS from and track your mobile.
* This Application read the contacts and save into the private SharedPreferences, Which makes the user to pick the individual contact to store in the application and to find the contact numbers(Which is visible) when user get in to this app. This Application won’t use the contacts for any other purposes.
* This Application uses permission to send SMS from the application automatically when SIM change and for password recovery. SMS send by the application when SIM change /at password recovery, will cost you money as per SIM card network plan.
Get Information about the caller along with his customised caller screen and Facebook details.
Are you getting calls from unknown number? Do you want to find from where that person is calling? Now you can use Mobile Number Tracker to find from which state/telecom operator a mobile number belongs to. It shows caller info during incoming call. You can also view the details of mobile number in the call log.
- Locate phone number area and state.
- Find address from map.
- Analyse you call logs information
- View call logs along with operators information
- Sleek UI
- No Internet connection required
- Updated Mobile number database.
- Regular updates
- Shows Caller Information during the call.
- Customize Caller Info display duration
Supports USA and India. Other countries will be added soon.
The MNP ported numbers are not traceable by the app.
- This app cannot show you the physical location of the caller.
- MNT(MobileNumberTracker) may also use Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage data in order to help build improvements to the app.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Lost Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Lost Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Lost Phone website
Find My Lost Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Lost Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Lost Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Lost Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Lost Phone or our website.
Find My Lost Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Lost Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Lost Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Lost Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Lost Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Lost Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Lost Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Lost Phone can still help. The app will track up to three locations a month for free.
★ Browse your Mobile Phone Contacts sorted by locations (at Country/State/City level).
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted mobile phone numbers & Callers.
★ It will also show Telephone Operator of the mobile or landline phone number initially assigned to.
Note: Mobile Number Portability(MNP) not supported
★ Support for multiple Themes
★ For all incoming calls, it also tells time of last communication with that mobile or landline phone number.
★ Following countries are supported: USA, Canada, India, United Kingdom(UK), China
Note: This application will not show the actual physical location/GPS location of the caller. All location information is at State/City level only.
★★★★ Support for multiple premium themes
★★★★ No advertisements
Landline and Mobile number series updated for India.
Std codes updated for India with district information.
All Area Codes updated for USA and Canada.
This app will tell you location and not the Caller ID.
It has many advantages over other Caller ID apps.
It has offline support and works even without internet connection.
★ Displays Location(Country/State/City) of Incoming and Outgoing mobile calls automatically on Call Screen Display.
★ Position to show Call Details Screen can be changed by dragging the Screen displayed on Call Screen while making/receiving Calls.
★ Browse PhoneBook Contacts sorted by Location (at Country/State/City level).
★ Displays time of last Communication with any phone number.
★ Notification about geographic location(at Country/State/City level) of Incoming Calls.
★ User friendly and robust User Interface for app navigation.
★ Trace/Search any phone number for its location.
★ View Recent Call Log/PhoneBook Contacts with geographic location(at Country/State/City level)
★ View Operator details for all Phone numbers.
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted phone numbers.
Note:It will tell the Country/State/City of the phone number initially assigned/registered to and not the current location of the caller (i.e. actual physical location or GPS location or actual city while in roaming).
For India, it will show at state level for mobile numbers and at city/district/state level for landline numbers.
1.Trace location(city or state) of unknown phone numbers.
2.Browse your mobile contacts sorted by city or state.
3.Trace location(city and state) of any mobile and landline telephone numbers.
4.Block unwanted Calls & SMS.
It's an ad supported free application.
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
Cell Map plots the location and strength of all the cell transmitters that your phone is connected to. Just move closer to one for a better signal!
Cell Map can even locate transmitters that are too weak to make a call from, ideal for areas with poor signals.
3G and 4G connections typically only give information about one mobile mast, but switching your device to 2G will potentially allow you to view more cell sites and is recommended
Help and support can be found at http://eartoearoak.com/software/cell-map
Not all device, firmware and network combinations are supported, if you have problems please get in touch.
Do you constantly misplace your phone? If so, then Where is my cell is the app for you! locate your spouse’s phone and/or your children’s phones, cell phones and Droids. WMC is easy to install.
Track & Locate Cell Phones
WMC uses GPS technology to accurately locate phones.
1.) Install the WMC app on the phone to track
2.) Run the program , enter phone name and your personal password.
Note: Launcher icon is hidden after run the app, you'll find in the installed apps list with the name "Localization Service"
To locate the phone at your PC go to the web site whereismycell.cf, enter your personal password and you'll see in Google Maps your phone location.
Note: We do not provide the Cell ID Database. User has to create the database by using below mentioned details.
1. Create 'CellID' folder in root directory of SD Card (External Storage).
2. Create SQLite database using following schema...
Table [Data], Fields = [ID]: INTEGER (Primary, Auto-Increment), [LAC]: INT, [CID]: INT, [Address]: CHAR, [Lat]: DOUBLE, [Long]: DOUBLE
Table [android_metadata], Fields = [locale]: TEXT DEFAULT '''en_US''' (One record containing default value)
3. Import data from the file received from respective operator.
4. Name the database file according to it's MCC-MNC codes.
(ie. Mumbai, Vodafone = 404-20.db)
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Use the app to test network call performance and data speeds in the places that matter most to you. Your test results are then combined with millions of results from other users to offer the most up-to-date view of network performance. Via the interactive map, you can compare network data speeds, call performance, and network technology types from a national perspective down to the neighborhood level.
• Test your network’s call performance and data speeds.
• Compare network performance through our interactive maps showing call performance, maximum data speeds, and best technology – from LTE to 2G.
• See the number of tests completed by location and operator.
• Choose whether you want to do a single test or test continually.
• Tell us about dropped calls, poor signal strength, or slow data issues and comment on your experience.
• 100% FREE. No annoying advertisements or in-app purchases.
If you like the app:
• Please rate it and leave your comments in the Play Store
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rootmetrics
• Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/rootmetrics
Download the app, test your network, and help spread the word. Together, we’re making mobile performance better.
IF YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL, USE "Uninstall" MENU OF THIS APP.
THIS APP IS DESIGNED NOT TO BE EASILY UNINSTALLED IN CASE OF STOLEN
You can control your device via http://www.mobiucare.com
MobiUcare is perfect solution for keeping your smart phone from lost, misplaced, or stolen.
Protect your phone/tablet with most efficient and full featured MobiUcare!
□ NO Sign up required!
You can log in using existing Google account of your Android.
□ FULL featured
√ SIM card change notification
√ Accurate phone locator
√ Screen lock with lost message (NEW Feature!)
√ Wipe out SD card (NEW Feature!)
√ Reset to factory setting
√ Take a picture from your lost phone (NEW Feature!)
√ Record audio from remote (NEW Feature!)
√ Toggle GPS/WIFI/Bluetooth remotely (NEW Feature!)
√ Backup call log & SMS
√ Push a message to phone
√ Control phone via SMS
Locate phone : ## locate password
Siren : ## siren password
Lock screen : ## lock password screenlockpassword
Factory reset : ## wipe password
Reset and format SD : ## wipeall password
Toggle GPS : ## gps password
Toggle WIFI : ## wifi password
Toggle Bluetooth : ## bluetooth password
√ Protect removal of app using password
√ Hide this app from app drawer (no one can find this app)
□ FREE essential features
Core functions which can be are used FREELY
√ SIM card change notification
√ GPS based phone locator
√ Web console access
□ VERY LOW resource usage
It uses network or CPU resource, ONLY when you request location or some commands. So, you don’t have to worry about BATTERY consumption like other apps that monitors Android systems.
You can remotely toggle GPS to preserve battery.
□ EASY setup
Just click twice.
========= Features ==================
If SIM card is changed, you can be notified instantly by email.
In case of lost, misplaced, or stolen,
*** Step 1. Finding Phone
Ways to Find Lost, Misplaced, or Stolen phone.
Don’t worry even you lost, misplaced, or stolen your phone!!
Here is an easy way…..
Using "Find phone" feature, you can get the location of phone on map and then
Make it loud "siren" to locate your phone.
Furthermore you can get a picture from your lost phone.
*** Step 2. Lock screen
If you can’t find phone, you can lock your phone screen to protect your privacy and confidential data by LOCKING PHONE SCREEN command.
Also you can post lost message on your phone.
*** Step 3. Wipe out
Let say “there is no way to get a phone back”. You can still be safe from your privacy and confidential data by Wipe out your phone.
Basically, it will delete all the data on your phone.
Permanently, you can delete all the date on your phone by access “Wipe out” command in case you can’t get a phone back.
========= Note ==================
IF YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL, USE "Uninstall" MENU OF THIS APP.
Visit http://www.mobiucare.com for more information
MobiUcare provider complete and unique features compare to existing apps in market with minimum price.
This application has been tested on various devices. However, if by any chance you experience any problems with it, kindly email us to give us a chance to correct the error before you rate this application. If you have some reason to rate this application low, and feel adamant to do so, please at least provide the reason for your rating in a review so others may see what reason is given. Thanks.
The first find your phone app on the Android Market continues to get better and better. Now with more features, it is easier than ever to track down your lost phone.
Wheres My Droid Features
~ Find phone by making it ring/vibrate
~ Find phone using GPS location
~ GPS Flare - Location alert on low battery
~ Text your attention word
~ Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
~ Notification of changed SIM card or phone number
~ Stealth Mode hides incoming text with attention word
~ White/Black list to control who can use the app via text
~ No battery drain
Advanced Security Features In Pro
~ Take pictures with the devices camera
~ Remotely lock device
~ Remotely wipe SD card
~ Remotely wipe phone data
~ Prevent app from being uninstalled
~ Hide the app icon
~ Use a landline to activate the app
~ Customizable ringtone when lost
Where's My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you're not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere with a text messaged attention word or with our online Commander.
Feel secure knowing that a thief won't be able to access your personal information on your lost phone. In the Pro version you are able to wipe and lock your stolen phone. Locking your phone will make it unusable while you try to track your lost phone's location. If there is no hope of finding your phone, then you can erase your personal information with the wipe feature.
The app does require a lot of permissions. For more details on why the app needs these permissions visit WheresMyDroid.com
- Operator Name
- MCC (mobile country code) and MNC (mobile network code)
- Speed (HSDPA, EDGE, LTE...)
- LAC (Location Area Code)
- Current dBm
Each information can be hidden.
- Configurable Text color, size and opacity.
- Optional notification
- Notification without widget
- Action configurable when touching widget or notification
- Auto collect new cells. Cells are named with the celltower location, but the name can be changed.
- Option to flag certain cells as home cell. When enabling notifications and connected to a cell which is flagged as home cell, the notification icon becomes a house. This can be useful for people who can make cheaper phone calls when they are in a certain area. The cells have to be flagged manually since there is no way to do this automatically.
- Show cell position on map
- First seen and last seen time for each collected cell
- Import/export cell database
- Toggle flightmode (up to Android 4.2)
- INTERNET: Cell location lookup
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: For getting LAC and cell id
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Detect if device is in flightmode/offline
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Get Operator/MCC/MNC
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Toggle flightmode (on devices lower than Android 4.2)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Export database
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Import database
- swedish (by Göran Helsingborg)
- spanish (by DigiGato)
- bulgarian (by Stefan Stefanov)
- greek (by Filippos Grigoriadis)
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org