* Application UN-Install Protection,
* Application Password Recovery.
* Turn On/off the app is useful for multiple SIM Card Users.
* Data Protected in this application.
Steps to proceed with Application UI:
* Step 1: Install Mobile Tracker from Google Play.
* Step 2: Set Up Password for your secure access.
* Step 3: Pick 4 Contacts and click save to store those contact numbers inside this app.
* Step 4: Go to Options and clicks uninstall security and activate it for uninstall protection.
How it works?
After mobile phone get stolen/lost, and when the new SIM card is inserted in the mobile, this app begins and automatically sends SMS from the SIM card which is inserted. Once the SMS is received, you can make a complaint on that number you received SMS from and track your mobile.
* This Application read the contacts and save into the private SharedPreferences, Which makes the user to pick the individual contact to store in the application and to find the contact numbers(Which is visible) when user get in to this app. This Application won’t use the contacts for any other purposes.
* This Application uses permission to send SMS from the application automatically when SIM change and for password recovery. SMS send by the application when SIM change /at password recovery, will cost you money as per SIM card network plan.
Get Information about the caller along with his customised caller screen and Facebook details.
Are you getting calls from unknown number? Do you want to find from where that person is calling? Now you can use Mobile Number Tracker to find from which state/telecom operator a mobile number belongs to. It shows caller info during incoming call. You can also view the details of mobile number in the call log.
- Locate phone number area and state.
- Find address from map.
- Analyse you call logs information
- View call logs along with operators information
- Sleek UI
- No Internet connection required
- Updated Mobile number database.
- Regular updates
- Shows Caller Information during the call.
- Customize Caller Info display duration
Supports USA and India. Other countries will be added soon.
The MNP ported numbers are not traceable by the app.
- This app cannot show you the physical location of the caller.
- MNT(MobileNumberTracker) may also use Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage data in order to help build improvements to the app.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on Twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or Instagram not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass as it points you towards the connected cell tower.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
We map - Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
Cell Map plots the location and strength of all the cell transmitters that your phone is connected to. Just move closer to one for a better signal!
Cell Map can even locate transmitters that are too weak to make a call from, ideal for areas with poor signals.
3G and 4G connections typically only give information about one mobile mast, but switching your device to 2G will potentially allow you to view more cell sites and is recommended
Help and support can be found at http://eartoearoak.com/software/cell-map
Not all device, firmware and network combinations are supported, if you have problems please get in touch.
Note: We do not provide the Cell ID Database. User has to create the database by using below mentioned details.
1. Create 'CellID' folder in root directory of SD Card (External Storage).
2. Create SQLite database using following schema...
Table [Data], Fields = [ID]: INTEGER (Primary, Auto-Increment), [LAC]: INT, [CID]: INT, [Address]: CHAR, [Lat]: DOUBLE, [Long]: DOUBLE
Table [android_metadata], Fields = [locale]: TEXT DEFAULT '''en_US''' (One record containing default value)
3. Import data from the file received from respective operator.
4. Name the database file according to it's MCC-MNC codes.
(ie. Mumbai, Vodafone = 404-20.db)
Use the app to test network call performance and data speeds in the places that matter most to you. Your test results are then combined with millions of results from other users to offer the most up-to-date view of network performance. Via the interactive map, you can compare network data speeds, call performance, and network technology types from a national perspective down to the neighborhood level.
• Test your network’s call performance and data speeds.
• Compare network performance through our interactive maps showing call performance, maximum data speeds, and best technology – from LTE to 2G.
• See the number of tests completed by location and operator.
• Choose whether you want to do a single test or test continually.
• Tell us about dropped calls, poor signal strength, or slow data issues and comment on your experience.
• 100% FREE. No annoying advertisements or in-app purchases.
If you like the app:
• Please rate it and leave your comments in the Play Store
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rootmetrics
• Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/rootmetrics
Download the app, test your network, and help spread the word. Together, we’re making mobile performance better.
This application has been tested on various devices. However, if by any chance you experience any problems with it, kindly email us to give us a chance to correct the error before you rate this application. If you have some reason to rate this application low, and feel adamant to do so, please at least provide the reason for your rating in a review so others may see what reason is given. Thanks.
- Operator Name
- MCC (mobile country code) and MNC (mobile network code)
- Speed (HSDPA, EDGE, LTE...)
- LAC (Location Area Code)
- Current dBm
Each information can be hidden.
- Configurable Text color, size and opacity.
- Optional notification
- Notification without widget
- Action configurable when touching widget or notification
- Auto collect new cells. Cells are named with the celltower location, but the name can be changed.
- Option to flag certain cells as home cell. When enabling notifications and connected to a cell which is flagged as home cell, the notification icon becomes a house. This can be useful for people who can make cheaper phone calls when they are in a certain area. The cells have to be flagged manually since there is no way to do this automatically.
- Show cell position on map
- First seen and last seen time for each collected cell
- Import/export cell database
- Toggle flightmode (up to Android 4.2)
- INTERNET: Cell location lookup
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: For getting LAC and cell id
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Detect if device is in flightmode/offline
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Get Operator/MCC/MNC
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Toggle flightmode (on devices lower than Android 4.2)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Export database
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Import database
- swedish (by Göran Helsingborg)
- spanish (by DigiGato)
- bulgarian (by Stefan Stefanov)
- greek (by Filippos Grigoriadis)
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current network status may be displaying in the customizable widget.
Tags: GSM, 3G, CDMA, EVDO, signal detection, cell tower location, cellular network, cell location, cell id, cell coverage statistics, cell coverage map, network widget
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
★ Browse your Mobile Phone Contacts sorted by locations (at Country/State/City level).
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted mobile phone numbers & Callers.
★ It will also show Telephone Operator of the mobile or landline phone number initially assigned to.
Note: Mobile Number Portability(MNP) not supported
★ Support for multiple Themes
★ For all incoming calls, it also tells time of last communication with that mobile or landline phone number.
★ Following countries are supported: USA, Canada, India, United Kingdom(UK), China
Note: This application will not show the actual physical location/GPS location of the caller. All location information is at State/City level only.
★★★★ Support for multiple premium themes
★★★★ No advertisements
Landline and Mobile number series updated for India.
Std codes updated for India with district information.
All Area Codes updated for USA and Canada.
This app will tell you location and not the Caller ID.
It has many advantages over other Caller ID apps.
It has offline support and works even without internet connection.
★ Displays Location(Country/State/City) of Incoming and Outgoing mobile calls automatically on Call Screen Display.
★ Position to show Call Details Screen can be changed by dragging the Screen displayed on Call Screen while making/receiving Calls.
★ Browse PhoneBook Contacts sorted by Location (at Country/State/City level).
★ Displays time of last Communication with any phone number.
★ Notification about geographic location(at Country/State/City level) of Incoming Calls.
★ User friendly and robust User Interface for app navigation.
★ Trace/Search any phone number for its location.
★ View Recent Call Log/PhoneBook Contacts with geographic location(at Country/State/City level)
★ View Operator details for all Phone numbers.
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted phone numbers.
Note:It will tell the Country/State/City of the phone number initially assigned/registered to and not the current location of the caller (i.e. actual physical location or GPS location or actual city while in roaming).
For India, it will show at state level for mobile numbers and at city/district/state level for landline numbers.
1.Trace location(city or state) of unknown phone numbers.
2.Browse your mobile contacts sorted by city or state.
3.Trace location(city and state) of any mobile and landline telephone numbers.
4.Block unwanted Calls & SMS.
It's an ad supported free application.
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
CellMapper works on both tablets (with or without a cellular radio) and cell phones. The map is available in Android 2.2 or later due to Maps API only supporting this version of Android or later.
- Displays map of mapped (or calculated) towers, and currently connected tower
- Displays advanced CellID info (LTE: RSRP, RSRQ, SNR, CQI, Timing Advance for LTE-TDD. CDMA: ECIO, EVDO ECIO, SNR. UMTS: PSC)
- Advanced processing of data if is uploaded to the site (per sector coverage of cell tower, signal trails, advanced cell tower location triangulation) (optional)
- Local calculation of cell tower points (enable feature in Change Provider dialog)
- Support for both Google Maps and OpenStreetMaps
Note: The data on the site and within the app is generated shortly after it is uploaded Locally calculated (less accurate) data is available instantly from within the app.
Currently supported networks:
- CDMA (limited, many phones do not implement the API correctly)
To start contributing, simply go into the Settings screen and enable "Live Upload." Once this is enabled, simple press the home button and CellMapper will run in the background and send data as you move. You can always close CellMapper by using the menu and selecting exit on the main screen.
View your results at CellMapper.net
IF YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL, USE "Uninstall" MENU OF THIS APP.
THIS APP IS DESIGNED NOT TO BE EASILY UNINSTALLED IN CASE OF STOLEN
You can control your device via http://www.mobiucare.com
MobiUcare is perfect solution for keeping your smart phone from lost, misplaced, or stolen.
Protect your phone/tablet with most efficient and full featured MobiUcare!
□ NO Sign up required!
You can log in using existing Google account of your Android.
□ FULL featured
√ SIM card change notification
√ Accurate phone locator
√ Screen lock with lost message (NEW Feature!)
√ Wipe out SD card (NEW Feature!)
√ Reset to factory setting
√ Take a picture from your lost phone (NEW Feature!)
√ Record audio from remote (NEW Feature!)
√ Toggle GPS/WIFI/Bluetooth remotely (NEW Feature!)
√ Backup call log & SMS
√ Push a message to phone
√ Control phone via SMS
Locate phone : ## locate password
Siren : ## siren password
Lock screen : ## lock password screenlockpassword
Factory reset : ## wipe password
Reset and format SD : ## wipeall password
Toggle GPS : ## gps password
Toggle WIFI : ## wifi password
Toggle Bluetooth : ## bluetooth password
√ Protect removal of app using password
√ Hide this app from app drawer (no one can find this app)
□ FREE essential features
Core functions which can be are used FREELY
√ SIM card change notification
√ GPS based phone locator
√ Web console access
□ VERY LOW resource usage
It uses network or CPU resource, ONLY when you request location or some commands. So, you don’t have to worry about BATTERY consumption like other apps that monitors Android systems.
You can remotely toggle GPS to preserve battery.
□ EASY setup
Just click twice.
========= Features ==================
If SIM card is changed, you can be notified instantly by email.
In case of lost, misplaced, or stolen,
*** Step 1. Finding Phone
Ways to Find Lost, Misplaced, or Stolen phone.
Don’t worry even you lost, misplaced, or stolen your phone!!
Here is an easy way…..
Using "Find phone" feature, you can get the location of phone on map and then
Make it loud "siren" to locate your phone.
Furthermore you can get a picture from your lost phone.
*** Step 2. Lock screen
If you can’t find phone, you can lock your phone screen to protect your privacy and confidential data by LOCKING PHONE SCREEN command.
Also you can post lost message on your phone.
*** Step 3. Wipe out
Let say “there is no way to get a phone back”. You can still be safe from your privacy and confidential data by Wipe out your phone.
Basically, it will delete all the data on your phone.
Permanently, you can delete all the date on your phone by access “Wipe out” command in case you can’t get a phone back.
========= Note ==================
IF YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL, USE "Uninstall" MENU OF THIS APP.
Visit http://www.mobiucare.com for more information
MobiUcare provider complete and unique features compare to existing apps in market with minimum price.
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.