Good but issues moving between wifi/3g On Android >= 5.0.1 there is a problem when moving between wifi and mobile networks, forcing you to restart the connection manually. I see there is an issue #865 registered in their bug tracker so guess it will be fixed soon.
Data problems Good at getting me on to my VPN but is using way to much data. Even when connected to Wi-Fi it still ate through 80MBs on my cell network. This is a serious problem that needs to be fixed.
IPv6 and IPv4 work great Both IPv6 and IPv4 inside the VPN work as of Android 5.0. IPv6 doesn't work properly in Android 4.4.4. App is easy to configure, and log output is useful.
Drops and Disconnects Worse than useless. Makes being online impossible bec it turns the connection off. Then you turn it on. Then off. Then you turn it on. Then it turns off. Constantly. NG.
Cannot get it to work Would be great if not that I cannot select a certificate - screen dims and nothing can be done apart from going back to profile configuration.
Works great. I spent 30 minutes farting around with the built-in VPN client tool from Samsung and couldn't connect to my Windows VPN server, but I installed this and literally just typed in my login and password and it worked, connected in like 1/2 a sec, confirmed it's working.
# 1.5.0 #
- Fixes roaming between networks on Android 5 and newer
- New advanced profile settings: MTU, server port, disable split tunneling
- EAP-TNC does not require a client certificate anymore
- Fixes a linker issue on Android M
# 1.4.6 #
- Fixes an information leak vulnerability (refer to our blog for details).
# 1.4.5 #
- Based on strongSwan 5.2.1, which adds e.g. improved MOBIKE handling and support for IKEv2 fragmentation
- Adds basic support for EAP-TLS
- Enables PFS for IPsec SAs
HTTPS/UDP/FTP/DNS/ECHO tunneling, anonymization and anti-censorship solution