Good but issues moving between wifi/3g On Android >= 5.0.1 there is a problem when moving between wifi and mobile networks, forcing you to restart the connection manually. I see there is an issue #865 registered in their bug tracker so guess it will be fixed soon.
MOBIKE support on android This supports IKEv2 key exchange allowing MOBIKE (reacquiring VPN in the background when lost) which simplifies mobile VPN life. Simple enough to use and the log file reader helps tons for troubleshooting initial setup.
Decent app, routing issues, see comments App connects however it doesn't seem to create the routes in the leftsubnet fields outlined in my ipsec.conf. not able to ping anything on those networks, only able to ping other ips connected to VPN. I'm currently running the latest CyanogenMod build for my nexus 6.
Data problems Good at getting me on to my VPN but is using way to much data. Even when connected to Wi-Fi it still ate through 80MBs on my cell network. This is a serious problem that needs to be fixed.
IPv6 and IPv4 work great Both IPv6 and IPv4 inside the VPN work as of Android 5.0. IPv6 doesn't work properly in Android 4.4.4. App is easy to configure, and log output is useful.
# 1.5.0 #
- Fixes roaming between networks on Android 5 and newer
- New advanced profile settings: MTU, server port, disable split tunneling
- EAP-TNC does not require a client certificate anymore
- Fixes a linker issue on Android M
# 1.4.6 #
- Fixes an information leak vulnerability (refer to our blog for details).
# 1.4.5 #
- Based on strongSwan 5.2.1, which adds e.g. improved MOBIKE handling and support for IKEv2 fragmentation
- Adds basic support for EAP-TLS
- Enables PFS for IPsec SAs