Works excellently with mikrotik router v6.38.1 using vpn type IKEv2 Certificate. I loved it.
Can't connect to Mikrotik routers with user/pass combo or certificate. The log says the peer doesn't want ecp256, instead it requests modp4096. However the negotiation doesn't work any longer from that point on. It would be nice to have a "show even more advanced settings" section, where I could manually set dh group for example...
Turns out the issue below was due to an overlay issue with another app - turning off the app corrected the problem - therefore now 5 stars as the VPN works as described with little to no effect on speed. After the latest update the app will no longer allow you to select "ok" when starting the vpn. Works as describe only after the initial setup then once you've disconnected you are unable to connect again - "cancel" option works ,but "ok" no longer functions. Previous version worked as describe.
StrongSwan does not automatically boost when my phone restarts.
No problems here, does exactly what I expect it to do.
Upgrade broke connection Thanks guys, it works now. Although the new persistent notification is pretty annoying. Previously: Can't connect anymore with 1.7 and 1.7.1. peer didn't accept DH group ECP_256, it requested ECP_512_BP
# 1.8.0/1.8.1/1.8.2 #
- Supports importing VPN profiles from files
- Simplified Chinese translation (1.8.1)
- Fixes an issue while disconnecting on certain devices (1.8.2)
# 1.7.1/1.7.2 #
- Re-adds support for ECC Brainpool DH groups
- Fixes a crash on older Android releases
# 1.7.0 #
- Permanent notification while connected (or connecting)
- Supports the ChaCha20/Poly1305 AEAD and Curve25519 DH algorithms
- Logs the installed DNS servers
- Switch to BoringSSL
HTTPS/UDP/FTP/DNS/ECHO tunneling, anonymization and anti-censorship solution