StrongSwan does not automatically boost when my phone restarts.
No problems here, does exactly what I expect it to do.
Upgrade broke connection Thanks guys, it works now. Although the new persistent notification is pretty annoying. Previously: Can't connect anymore with 1.7 and 1.7.1. peer didn't accept DH group ECP_256, it requested ECP_512_BP
The app used to work fine for over a year but the latest upgrade keeps failing with error AES key size not supported. In other words I just updated the app and now it wont connect. Nothing was changed on the server side. How can I revert back to the older version?
Works perfectly Just switched from OpenVPN. Network switching without needing to renegotiate keys and such is a much better user experience. Would love to see some features around connecting or disconnecting based on the current connected network.
Cool app. This app is amazing! Works better than native VPN client. Just the Wi-Fi tethering does not work. It would be great to be able to share internet connectivity when connected to VPN via 3G/4G.
# 1.8.0 #
- Supports importing VPN profiles from files
# 1.7.1/1.7.2 #
- Re-adds support for ECC Brainpool DH groups
- Fixes a crash on older Android releases
# 1.7.0 #
- Adds a permanent notification while connected (or connecting), which should prevent Android from terminating the VpnService instance when low on memory.
- Supports the ChaCha20/Poly1305 AEAD and Curve25519 DH algorithms
- Validation of port and MTU
- Logs the installed DNS servers
- Uses BoringSSL instead of OpenSSL
HTTPS/UDP/FTP/DNS/ECHO tunneling, anonymization and anti-censorship solution