New battery drain Over the last 3 days the app has been draining my battery at a rate of 5% an hour even without use. I normally drop 1% an hour and have never had an issue with older versions. This has been confirmed with gsam
MOB-IKE, MO' BATTERY I find it hard to wrap my head around the fact that Android doesn't ship with this functionality. Big thank you to all the strongswan devs for your work!
Perfect client for me to work in China Well, that is a very good client, even my wife likes it too. Working in China for a stint can be more frustrating without it.
Great app! I am a big unix fan and appreciate the guys who put so much effort to delevop this android app!
Google Project fi phones Unfortunately app doesn't work with the Android Nexus 6P phone?
Great client - easy to setup, easy to troubleshoot. Please add status message with the connection statistics (like i.e. OpenVPN client do) and app will be perfect!
# 1.6.1/1.6.2 #
- Fixes a crash when importing certificates
- Fixes an interoperability issue with Windows Server
# 1.6.0 #
- Configuration of the server identity. If set, it is sent as IDr during authentication and must match exactly (i.e. disables loose identity matching)
- Selection of the client identity with certificate authentication
- GUI changes: Removed progress dialogs, updated profile editor (order, labels, helper texts)
- NAT-T keepalive interval increased to 45s
- 64-bit build
HTTPS/UDP/FTP/DNS/ECHO tunneling, anonymization and anti-censorship solution