A fast blitz word game based on Scrabble.
Slightly different rules of the game:
1) Words can be composed very closely with other words (not like a crossword puzzle). Since only 1-2 minutes are given per move, it helps to quickly form words.
2) If a word is obtained in at least one of the vertical or horizontal directions, it is counted even if nonsense is obtained in the other direction.
3) After the move, the counted words are visible at the top-right and their value.
4) Points are awarded only for existing words in the dictionary. For letters just standing next to them, nothing is charged.
5) Otherwise, everything is according to the classics: The players have 7 letters that are randomly selected from the bag. Drag them to the game board. Letters can only be placed next to others. It is necessary to substitute the letters so that new words are obtained vertically or horizontally. The new word must contain at least one letter from the one already on the board.
The letters have different values. Rare letters give more points.
Play up to 220 points in normal mode and up to 100 in quick match.
There are special cells on the field that multiply the value of a letter or word, they are signed and highlighted in color.
- Online game player versus player.
- Quick match mode.
- Ranking of the best players.
- Simple intuitive interface.