Did not work. Error code T0. Forces to import files from specific folder only and since the pathname is long I couldn't even read where exactly the location was.
Exactly what I need... to import from ics file as my office email does not allow external connection. The only problem I faced is it dies not detect duplicate when I use different devices to import. Hope this can be resolved.
Yay! I tried to do this with iCal and was very frustrated. Moved calender from samsung to gmail. Really easy.
It's not bad it does what it's supposed to do and I really liked it until I realized that it also exports deleted calendar appointments it's not very usefull if you want to stay current on another device the settings for duplicates does not work no matter what you choose duplicate handling I'm looking for an export app
Doesn't work Only exports calendars created by Offline Calendar, by the same developer, and even that doesn't work. It couldn't find the calendar created.
doesn't work for importing ics file from trello
* Fix issues with both all day event export and import
* Automatically refresh calendar information when changed outside the app
* Suggest filenames when saving to reduce required typing
* Developer mode changes for debugging user issues
* Fix importing calendars from emails (thanks to Fred Dupont)
* Fix an exception when exporting on some systems
* Use Android 6 runtime permissions
Synchronize your events using CalDAV, FTP, HTTP, WebDAV, ics files, WebCal-feeds