After the first import, crashes when launched, that's unfortunate. Other than that, this app does what is expected. Clearing app data does the trick but it's a bit of a hassle.
Does what it says it does. Crazy that Google calendar does not allow to import ICS... This app does. But the UI is painful...
Very useful, however recently discovered exported file includes events which have been deleted :(.
Best app to import your calendar
Ridiculous interface, defective functionality. Why does this app not allow me to tell it where the file is that I want imported? Having to guess where it is looking for it so I can copy it there is absolutely ridiculous. Not that it really matters. Even if you manage to leave a breadcrumb trail to the file it won't load it because error "T0". Save yourself the hassle and use a different app.
Did not work. Error code T0. Forces to import files from specific folder only and since the pathname is long I couldn't even read where exactly the location was.
* Fix another issues with all day events
* Fix issues with both all day event export and import
* Automatically refresh calendar information when changed outside the app
* Suggest filenames when saving to reduce required typing
* Developer mode changes for debugging user issues
* Fix importing calendars from emails (thanks to Fred Dupont)
* Fix an exception when exporting on some systems
* Use Android 6 runtime permissions
* New icon