Fantastic Just what I was looking for. A calendar at least as good as the one on my very old Nokia but which did not insist on synching. All I tried were far worse than Nokia. But this gives me a full feature calendar with no sync required. Clever hack. Google shouldn't have needed you to fix the flaws in their calendar.
Simple and easy I just wanted my calender to be stored on my phone and backed up there. This app is perfect for setting up the calendar and their other calendar app works great to export the Google calendar to a local file and then import it into the locally stored one. Thanks guys!
Clearly there are still bugs. For me, it creates calendars, but no way to display them, only knows to display the default "clouded" calendar. Someone said this app does nothing...Amen.
Very necessary Very necessary. I really hate this damned cloud trend.
Have a shared and private calendar! How to use: 1. Open app, press "+"; 2. give name & color; 3. Open Google calendar and create event. Near the top is your email address or account name, click it; 4. Choose offline calendar and finish adding the event.
This is exactly the thing I needed! Suprised it's not a part of android by default. Thank you for this vital app!
* New icon
* Fix crash on Android 2.3
* Material design
* Fix crash with CMs privacy guard (thanks to Clemens Buchacher)
* An alert is displayed when Offline Calendar is installed on sd card and will not work properly
* Preparations for Import/Export (Required extra app is not released right now)
* Add saturation/value bar to color picker (allows black/white)
* Improved design following Android Design Guidelines
- Many internal bug fixes