Perfect app - an example of great programming that does this task brilliantly. This is a superbly easy way to transfer gpx files downloaded on your hone from eg Strava, ridewithgpx etc using this app and the corresponding ConnectIQ app on your Garmin. I am using Android Marshmallow an the Garmin Edge 820.
Finally a way to import gpx files to my garmin in an easy way
* fixed crash on Android 4
* use sexagesimal format for min/km and min/mil
* fixed long titles serving
* serve long titles on request
* fixed bounding box in fit for negative lat/lon
* gexporter can now receive shared files
* various fit file fixes
* less data over bluetooth for the track list
Garmin Pilot is the most comprehensive suite of aviation tools for Android.
Downloads, stores, and displays Canadian topo maps for online or offline use.
Collect, classify and find Waypoints and Paths with export to KML, GPX and CSV