Note: This app replaces the existing MyChart app for Sutter patients. If you previously accessed My Health Online via the MyChart app, please discontinue use of the MyChart app and download this new, Sutter-specific app.
Use your My Health Online account at Sutter Health to manage your health information and send messages to your doctor and care team from your mobile device.
With Sutter Health’s My Health Online mobile app, you can:
- Message your doctor and care team
- Review test results
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule and manage your appointments
- Book same-day video visits
- View and pay your bill
- View your immunization history, medications and health reminders
- Access your family’s health information through proxy access
You will need to have an active My Health Online account before you can start using the mobile app. If you do not yet have a My Health Online account, you can find out how to register on our website: https://mho.sutterhealth.org
To learn more about My Health Online, visit our FAQs: https://mho.sutterhealth.org/myhealthonline/frequently-asked-questions.html
Have feedback or need help? Select Contact Support within the app.