**Now Includes Christmas Surprise - Book 6 Moments**
With the July 31, 2013 Release of Pottermore.com, the exploring experience of the Site for the Fans has completely changed. Now, its just not enough to Collect Objects or Potion Ingredients, we have to explore each pixel of the screen so as to fill that annoying progress bar. This Handy Pottermore Guide lists all the things to explore and collect for each Moment and Guarantees a full Progress Bar. Whether its that little spider in the Curtain of the Shrieking Shack or the Dust Cloud in Mr. Ollivandar's Shop, this Guide will help you find all. It will even give you Tips and Tricks ... whether it's Degnoming of the Garden or Finding the Hidden Hinkypunks.
In Addition, it will also bring in your notice the fine details of the wonderful artwork by Pottermore Team. For e.g. Did you notice the Toilet Seat in the Hospital Wing that Harry got in the First Book? Or Did you notice that the Gryffindor Hour Glass has maximum gems in Book 3 as they had Won the Quidditch Cup? Information in the Guide will Compel you to Explore the Moments again.
So get this Free Pottermore Guide on your Android Phone Today and start exploring Pottermore Website in a new Light.
Go to J.K. Rowling's website - pottermore.com. Sign up for an account there. Get sorted into a house. Then start exploring each moment. This guide will help you to fill the progress bar for each Moment. Select the Book, then the Chapter and then the Moment tab.
* Up to Date till the Latest Christmas Surprise - Book 6 Moments. All the First five Books' Installments are Included.
* A simple and handy guide to Pottermore Chapter Moments.
* Lists all the items to be Collected in each Moment.
* The Screen Shots of the Objects as well as their Locations are also displayed.
* List of all the Things to be Explored to Fill the Progress Bar.
* Lists the Various Details that is Relevant to the Potter Books.
For any Improvements and Suggestions Please contact via the Developer Email or Leave in the Review Section.
This Pottermore Guide is in no way Affiliated with J. K. Rowling, Sony, Warner Bros or any other Potter Publishing Media.
**Now you can show your Love and Support for this Pottermore Guide by buying the AdFree Version.**
Keywords: Pottermore, Pottermore Guide, Bar Fill, Harry Potter Books, Moments, Reference.
This ebook provides an extensive detailing of all the Harry Potter series books, characters, places, events, and magic. It offers critical commentary and analysis of the books and characters presented to help others better understand detailed situations. This ebook develops a comprehensive index which allows for easy lookup of information for reference readers. It minimizes unnecessary spoilers through a structured set of pages that allow the reader to explore storyline content as deep as he/she wishes to go.
You need Alphonso EBook Viewer to view this EBook. You will be prompted to download it for FREE when you open EBook. You can also download it from Google Play at http://bit.ly/EBookViewer
Visit Blog: http://bit.ly/AlphonsoBlog
EBooks Catalog: http://bit.ly/EBookCatalog
This app contains the following additional features:
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Access to exclusive extras like PDFs, wallpapers, and bonus content
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
Thank you for purchasing this app and supporting the show!
Please note, not all episodes may have exclusive extras.
You can organize your books, manage your book loans and even create a book wish list to help you find the best prices for the books you wish to buy and remember where you found them.
Share books with your friend with a simple text message to people in your contacts. Codex will get all the information your friends need about the book.
All book information can be downloaded from the Internet, including the book cover. If a cover is not available you can pick an image from your phone library to use has the book cover or take a picture of the book.
Codex also supports multiple languages with English, Portuguese, Polish and French translations.
With Codex you can:
* Add books to the list simply by scanning the book ISBN. The book data will be downloaded from the Internet.
* Add a book by typing the ISBN. If an ISBN barcode is not available is always possible to type the ISBN manually.
* Add a book by typing the book information. If the book has no barcode or is not possible to find the book information on the web the book data can be typed manually.
* Manage your loaned books. Each time you loan a book Codex helps you remember, allowing you to mark that book have loaned and setting the person you loaned it to from your contacts.
* Create a wish list with the books you wish to buy. Add a book you don't have and the store you found it. Each book can have multiple stores so that you can compare prices and choose the best price.
* Remember the location of the store where you found the books in the wish list. If you don't know the address Codex can get the GPS location for you.
* Filter your book by author, publisher or category.
* Easily find books in your wish list or books that you've loaned.
* Pick an image from your phone image library to use has a book cover. If you don't have an image from the cover just take a picture of it.
* Want to share this book with a friend? Just recommend the book. With Codex you can recommend a book with a simple SMS message. If your friend also has Codex in his phone Codex will get all the book information your friend needs.
* Multilanguage support with English, Portuguese and French.
* Importing and exporting book to CSV and XML so that they can be synchronized between devices.
* Search the books collection to easily find the correct book.
* When you lent a book you can set a due date and Codex will remember you when the due date is met. Codex will maintain a loan history for each book so that you know to whom you have lent it to.
Codex is free, you can use it without any restrictions for as long has you want. If you have any suggestions please feel free to contact the developer's team at email@example.com
Keywords: codex book manager catalog library organize loan wishlist contact message cover photo image scan barcode books ebook address gps location recommend phone sms store isbn friends share free online web internet read language export import cvs xml excel search
When you open CrowdWriting you will be presented with a plot
like the text above that you can continue anyway you like.
After adding your share to the story
you will be able to see what happend before you.
CrowdWriting is a platform that allows everyone
to write a story together by letting each user
to continue the story the way he wants.
liked CrowdWriting? awesome! please write us a review :)
The shocking thriller about terrible epidemic in Moscow which led to death of hundreds of people.
Amtgard is a non-profit educational corporation dedicated to the study and recreation of the medieval and fantasy eras and genres. Amtgard is also a live action role playing (LARP) game that endeavors to recreate individual and group combat from the periods mentioned above.
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Home: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
• Take notes and more.
All spells are also added to a database so that spell names are searchable in a snap! Now including a completely customizable spellbook that knows how many spells a day you get, allows you to pick from just the spells you have in your personal book, and remembers what you have cast!
Originally designed with tablets in mind but we find it completely usable on a phone - particularly with that search function!
Designed to be usable with 1st Edition AD&D, Osric, Labyrinth Lord, Dungeons Dark & Deep and other similar "Old School" systems with minimal modification.
Pro version is Ad-Free and thus can request fewer permissions!
Then this app is exactly what you have been waiting for. Scan or type the ISBN and receive extensive informations about your books.
➡ Summery of all important features:
✓ Scan or type the ISBN
✓ Edit book details
✓ Favorites list
✓ Wish list
✓ Share books
✓ Import respectively export books
✓ Edit genres
✓ Take a picture of your book cover...
✓ ... or choose your book cover from the gallery
Hint: It's not an ebook reader!
Blio doesn't just put pages on a screen, it offers new possibilities.
a textbook becomes a classroom…
a cookbook becomes a kitchen…
and a fairytale, a place where dreams really do come true.
Because Blio is so much more than words.
We are an experience.
Bringing books to life is about more than just recreating the words on the page. That’s why we developed Blio.
Blio is smart enough to know that books are more than just words: there’s style, presentation, and a world of color. And smart enough to know all of that enhances your reading experience. That’s what you love about books. So books in Blio have the same layout, fonts, and full-color images that you enjoy in the print version of your favorite titles. Finally there’s an eBook reader that brings not only novels to life, but cookbooks, travel guides, how-to manuals, textbooks, and children’s books to life in vibrant color.
But eBooks should do more: they should leverage everything that the device you’re reading on is capable of. Blio does just that, with many books having read aloud by a text-to-speech voice (purchase required) or by an audiobook track, with words highlighted as they are spoken. You can look up words you might not be familiar with or get more information on a topic by searching Google, Wikipedia, and more without ever leaving your book. And Blio has a virtual library that you can view from anywhere, so you can access and read your books on any of your devices.
Try a whole new eBook experience with Blio, where books are more than words.
• Blio features a vast bookstore, including the best Children's books, popular new releases and New York Times Best Sellers
• Displays books in full color, with fonts, pictures, and layout as the publisher intended.
• Sync up to five devices so your books can go wherever you go.
• Access all of your content, and download it to your device from anywhere you have an internet connection.
• Multiple reading views, including fixed layout view, single page, dual page, and flowed view.
• Have Blio read to you, highlighting each word as it does.**
** for audiobooks, or rights-enabled books when TTS voice is purchased.
***Customizations by Android device manufacturers cause certain devices, mainly phones, to render EPUBs incorrectly causing undesirable behavior in text selection, page navigation, and text-to-speech. An error message will appear briefly in the Reading View for devices that fall in this category. Thank you for your understanding.***
***At this time, we do not support 3rd party DRM protected content.***
Most School Districts and school PTA's will reimburse the cost of this app.
Upon scanning the ISBN or entering the book title: the Grade Level Equivalent, Lexile Measure, DRA Level and Guided Reading Level are provided, along with a picture of the book cover. Our app also provides a listing of local public libraries in your area that have the book in stock. The database of books that are leveled consists of 850,000+books and counting.
As an additional benefit, this app is recommended to parents to allow them to make informed decisions when purchasing "just right books" for their children.
Most educators are always looking for ideas to save time. This app takes away the cumbersome task of typing in each book title to use many random sources to level books for students. Users need to download a free companion barcode scanner app in order to use the barcode scan option. Our voice/keyboard title input option is the preferred and fastest option based on Direct user feedback.
It is user friendly and saves the teachers, parents & non-profits many hours when leveling book libraries.
Save time when leveling books or book leveling, and your classroom leveled library will be the envy of other teachers and your students will be leveled readers who can read Leveled Books.
I plan to develop it with a focus on unifying different aspects of the development such that geological time scale, fauna, temperature and atmospheric properties are integrated visually in a way that makes the connections easy to remember.
It is my first app, and in this early iteration it contains little more than the names of the time spans. It is written using Qt, which makes extensive use of graphics acceleration hardware.
Important: This app depends on the well-known Qt installer Ministro, which you will be prompted to install automatically. Everything should work out flawlessly (I hope).
The non-lite version (soon to be released) will contain information about each time unit.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, bug reports and feature requests.
＜ 主な機能と特徴 ＞
● < 使用例 >
＜ 対応端末 ＞
＜ 動作確認 端末 ＞
Galaxy Nexus SC-04D
GALAXY S SC-02B
HTC Desire SoftBank X06HTII
Download our free app and log in with your Mofibo subscription to access thousands of books instantly. If you are not signed up yet, please visit mofibo.com and retrieve your free trial period.
What is Mofibo?
- Unlimited reading - thousands of books and audio books, accessible directly on your smartphone and tablet.
- Inspiration – our editors inspire you through our many customized categories and genres.
- Personal recommendations – helping you find the books you´ll love from our large catalogue.
- Customize your experience - adjust lighting, change text size, increase or decrease sound speed to fit your wishes.
- Easy access - save books for later on your reading list, and get access with a click of a button, even when you are offline.
- Intelligent search - find authors, titles, genres and much more – quickly and easy.
- Automatic bookmark - Mofibo remembers where you are in a book, even when switching between devices.
- Rate our books – share your opinions by rating the books you have read or, even better, write a review.
- Social features – follow your friends, share your experiences and help make Mofibo an even better reading experience.