Kindara is an ovulation and period tracker based on the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM), and can be used to understand your fertility, perimenopause, PCOS and more.
As Seen On: Huffington Post, NYTimes, CNN, Forbes, CBS, Society for Menstrual Cycle Research and This Week In Startups.
IF YOUR GOAL IS TO GET PREGNANT:
* Kindara has helped more than 50,000 women get pregnant
* By knowing your fertile window and ovulation timing, you can time sex to increase the likelihood of conception
IF YOUR GOAL IS TO AVOID PREGNANCY:
* Kindara is based on the Fertility Awareness Method, which is up to 99.6% effective when used correctly
* On non-fertile days, you can enjoy unprotected sex and still avoid pregnancy
* Use another form of birth control or abstain on fertile days to avoid pregnancy
* Kindara supports the Sympto-Thermal method and can be used for Natural Family Planning (NFP)
IF YOUR GOAL IS TO BETTER UNDERSTAND YOUR BODY:
* Gain visibility into conditions like anovulation, PCOS and hypothyroidism with Fertility Awareness
* Better understand hormone fluctuations resulting from menopause
* Understand your cycle when coming off of hormonal birth control
+ Calendar and fertility chart that accurately predict fertile days, ovulation and menstruation
+ Beautiful fertility chart with portrait and landscape display
+ Track basal body temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
+ Enter cervical fluid type for each day
+ Indicate peak days for your period and cervical fluid
+ Track sex and know high fertility days with our ovulation prediction
+ Enter menstruation timing to track your period
+ Track ovulation predictor kit results, cervical changes, PMS symptoms, spotting, pregnancy tests, alternative birth control used, cervix height/firmness and other data right on your chart
+ Daily journal entries to keep track of moods, doctor visits, etc
+ Extensive Knowledge Base - learn how to avoid pregnancy or get pregnant naturally
+ Get feedback and support from Fertility Awareness Method aficionados to help interpret temperature shifts, ovulation timing and cervical fluid peak days
+ Invite your practitioner to view your charts online
Kindara is a women’s health company based in Boulder, Colorado. Our mission is to help women feel confident and powerful about their bodies and reproductive health, regardless of their goal. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com to help us improve future releases.
"Whether you try Kindara 1st or last, you'll choose Kindara. Simply the best...Thank you, Kindara."
"After using Kindara for just one month, I found out I was pregnant again in September 2014! I appreciate this tool so much, it's been amazing to learn from and I thank everyone at Kindara for caring about women's health."
"For ten years, I suffered through the side effects of various oral and topical contraceptives, including weight gain, airsickness, and even ulcerative colitis. When I learned about Fertility Awareness, and found the Kindara app, it changed my life. I gave up birth control pills and never looked back! Today I am symptom-free and so much healthier thanks to Kindara."
"My girlfriends ask what's the best app for tracking your period and I tell them this one because it's so reliable. It's not a guessing game anymore. It's science and I love it. I have so much more confidence with my fertility awareness now than I ever have because of this."
“I continue to refer all my clients to your app :-)” Katinka Locascio, Herbalist, Doula, & Women’s Health Practitioner
"Thanks to Kindara, ten days post ovulation I saw that faint second pink line appear on the pregnancy test! I was very fortunate to have a healthy pregnancy, and delivered our rainbow baby girl on May 8th, 2014."
This modern natural family planning method has been researched extensively in efficacy trials. It is the only proven family planning method which allows you to manage your fertility simply by tracking your period. And CycleBeads is the only Android app in the world based on this scientifically tested method.
CRITERIA FOR USE
To use the CycleBeads app, you should have cycles between 26 and 32 days long**. Most women do, but not all. If you don't know if your cycle is in this range, the CycleBeads app can be used to track your cycle lengths. It will tell you if your cycles are in this range.
HOW TO USE
It’s simple! Enter the date your most recent period started.
Then, the app tells you what day of your cycle you are on, whether it is a fertile day or an infertile day, and when your fertile days will come this cycle. This information is all based on the Standard Days Method. You can use this to plan pregnancy, avoid pregnancy, or just as a period tracker.
• A calendar and a picture of CycleBeads that show you your cycle based on the start date of your period
• Customizable alerts telling you when you are on your fertile days, when your fertile window is ending, and when you are likely to start your next period
• Alerts reminding you to input your period start date or when you had a cycle outside the range of 26-32 days long
• A Notes feature to track key information for yourself, or to discuss with your health provider or partner
• Ongoing cycle data history so you can see the start dates of your previous cycles, the length of each cycle, and whether that cycle was in the range for using this method effectively.
For more information on the research behind this family planning method, to watch a video on how it works, or to learn more about this family planning tool, visit www.CycleBeads.com
Millions of women around the world have used this method as birth control, to plan pregnancies, and just to better understand their cycles. A portion of the proceeds from sales of all CycleBeads products including the CycleBeads app, supports research to expand family planning options around the world, and help people make informed choices about their reproductive health.
We update CycleBeads regularly. Please send us any feedback or requests for improvements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CycleBeads tools including iCycleBeads, CycleBeads Android app, and CycleBeads Online are protected under patent.
* Arevalo M. et al., Contraception, 2002;65;333-338.
** According to data from the World Health Organization and analyzed by researchers at Georgetown University, approximately 80% of cycles are in the 26-32 day range.
Period Tracker tracks your periods and can even predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, the app tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy. You can use it as Period Tracker for Irregular Periods or Ovulation and Fertility Calculator . Track your period, menstrual cycle, fertility days, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are! Period Calculator, Diary and Tracker learns from your inputs and makes better prediction of future periods and fertility windows through time. You can finally get relaxed about tracking your period and predicting your ovulation and fertility window.
★ Period Tracker for irregular periods
★ Menstrual Cycle Tracker, Diary and Calendar
★ Ovulation and Fertility days Calculator, Calendar and Tracker
★ Intuitive user interface with vital information at a glance.
★ Period Tracker, Calculator and Calendar
★ Notification Reminders about incoming period or fertility window.
★ Home screen Widget. Get the basic period data without even starting the application.
★ Use the 'Year' Calendar to see if the period will fall on the date of an event or appointment, or in the middle of your vacation.
★ PIN code privacy protection.
★ Track your periods for better prediction of future periods.
★ Learn the signals a woman’s body gives out when you’re approaching ovulation.
Period & Ovulation - Calendar and Tracker Features:
★ Record popular signs of ovulation like Basal Body Temperature.
★ Record your period and intercourse/sex information.
★ Store daily notes, symptoms, moods and more.
★ Plan ahead with unlimited predictions for your next periods, fertile days and ovulation.
★ Tracking helps to better predict fertility days and future periods.
We want to hear from you! Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Menstrual cycle, ovulation and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Diary Calendar / Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
★★ Sensational ★★ By popular demand, the Fertility Calendar allows all Women to manage their menstrual cycle and their fertile periods.
Developed in collaboration with qualified Medical Practitioners at an international level, offering everyone the opportunity to monitor and check the progress of their pregnancy from their iPhone.
The sales leader in Italy, it has also conquered the hearts of many, many Women in Europe and South America.
★★ Do you want a child? Download iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility ! ★★
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility can help pregnant woman in a variety of ways, ranging from purely clinical advice to psychological, nutritional, aesthetic and general tips.
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility is not meant to substitute a healthcare provider but assist them in dispelling many myths and false taboos that Women around the world are faced with during this delicate period in their lives.
• Revolutionary and captivating device for Women
• Useful advice and support, fun and intuitive for Mother
• Innovative and indispensable tool for the Gynecologist
For the Gynecologist the app is ideal in terms of convenience and managing their patients.
Functions for Women include:
• Automatic management of the menstrual cycle
• Statistics and forecasts for ovulation and fertility
• Daily register of symptoms and states of mind
• Tracker for sexual relations
• Notifications for contraception
• Display of luteal phase
• Super pregnancy modality
Functions for Mother include:
• Detailed information for each week of pregnancy
• llustrations of the fetus in each of the 9 months of pregnancy
• Calculation of expected delivery
• Display of duration of the cycle and pregnancy testing
• Register of symptoms and states of mind
• Data registration
• Pictures in 3D and 4D ultrasound
• Recommended Foods
• Yoga in pregnancy
• Counting kicks
• Register contractions
• Baby bag for purchases
Functions for the Gynecologist include:
• Obstetric rules
• Database their patients
• Planning and synchronizing appointments
• Fetal Biometry
• Calculation of the fetal weight
★★ iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility, a new opportunity for those who are giving birth to a new life! ★★
Top 1 in Health & Fitness Over 39 Countries.
Top 5 in Health & Fitness Over 58 Countries.
Over 30,000,000 Android Users love Period Calendar.
Every woman loves Period Calendar, How great it is?
It does more than track your period. It can replace so many apps. I use it for tracking my moods and symptoms so I don't have to think so hard when my doctor asks me if anything is out of the ordinary. Plus it's super cute too.
Period Calendar, The best app to help track your period, cycle and ovulation, especially useful for those women wishing to conceive, or birth control, contraceptive.
Period Calendar is the easy application for girls as Period calculator or Fertile & Ovulation calculator and track ovulation, cervical mucus, fertility and my cycle with professional quality which you can check The pregnancy chance every day, keep fitness, BMI, lose weight, pill reminder, like your discreet diary, also period tracker for irregular periods.
Except the basic period cycle tracker function, girls can record anything about herself such as cycles, symptoms, moods, cervical mucus, intercourse, weight,BMI, temperature, BMI, note or pill reminder which you want contraceptive or birch control, also you can choose Backup data to Google account.
It is most simple period tracker for irregular periods, pink pad regular periods, pill reminder,but safe to keep your period ovulation tracker secret, pregnancy apps, can switch account if need to track another person, can send period ovulation tracker data to doctor through period tracker.
Period Calendar pregnancy apps is free with all features! Period tracker pill reminder light pink pad worth you try the cycle period tracker contraceptive light pink pad and won't let you down, period tracker for irregular periods.
Please note the notifications & widgets don’t work if move this app to SD card.
★ Check pregnancy chance every day from calendar
★ Contraceptive pill reminder (include pill, ring, patch & injection)
★ Google Account data backup and Restoration
★ Backup your period and lunacycle tracker data to phone or email
★ Cycle tracker, Period tracker for irregular periods
★ Unique period tracker pink pad diary design
★ Intimacy tracker, lunacycle
★ 43 symptoms and 64 moods to choose, cervical mucus
★ Pregnancy mode when get pregnant or finish pregnancy
★ Notification for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
★ Weight BMI, and temperature charts
★ Period ovulation tracker, cycle tracker, fertile tracker, period ovulation tracker Log management
★ Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
★Period ovulation tracker menstrual cycles pregnancy apps
★ Menstruation period, cycles, ovulation predict
★ Customer your personal period length, cycle length and ovulation, for irregular periods
★ Choose 1, 3 or all month data average as period cycle length
★ Security protections for period tracker light contraceptive
★ Multi accounts for period ovulation tracker
★ Restore Period tracker data from SD card and email
★ Multi language to choose
★ View or search all notes through timeline
Period Calendar is very safety, please contact us if you have any security question.
For filling e-mail address when setting password or backup data to gmail;
For Google account, Gmail, Dropbox, cloud storage data backup & restoration;
This permission is for starting up notification & widgets even reboot the phone;
For notification vibration;
For writing data to SD card & reading data from SD card;
Use Clue to:
+Know when your next period is coming.
+Get a reminder about your next period.
+Know which days you’re more or less likely to get pregnant.
+Track PMS, ovulation, sex, pain, mood, and cervical fluid.
+Find the unique patterns of your cycle.
Clue also includes:
+The fastest data entry of any period tracker available.
+In-depth descriptions about the menstrual cycle, complete with medical and scientific references.
+An algorithm that learns from the data YOU input. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
+The guarantee of no flowers, butterflies, euphemisms or pink - ever.
Recommended by Buzzfeed, The New York Times, Wired, TechCrunch, The Daily Mail, VentureBeat, and many more.
Please note: Clue is not a contraceptive.
**Please say hello**
We love hearing from Clue users. Send your feedback, questions and suggestions to email@example.com.
**Want more Clue?**
Our blog: http://blog.helloclue.com
**Note on compatibility**
Clue is not working as intended on the following devices running Android 4.0.4:
Sony Xperia U (ST25I)
Sony Xperia P (LT22I)
Sony Xperia Go (ST27I)
Sony Xperia Sola (MT27I)
Barnes & Noble Nook HD (BNTV400)
Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ (BNTV600)
We are trying to solve this issue but recommend upgrading to a newer version.
-- I ❤ MyDays -- Really!
Track & predict your period, ovulation and fertility.
Your menstrual calendar for young and older women.
⦿ Notification for coming Period & Ovulation !!
⦿ Multi User support
⦿ Multiple languages (en,de,it,es,fr,cn,tw)
⦿ Add personal info regarding birth control; notes, intercourse, pill, ..
⦿ eMail History to yourself or your Doctor
⦿ Basal metabolic temperature (BMT) Chart
⦿ 4 Widgets
⦿ Customizable colors
* "its the only tracker that even predicts my Irregular period right "
* Love It After 2 Months Of Using I Got Pregnant WiT My Baby Boy, Hes 4 Months Old Now.
* Great Help This app is awesome. It keeps me on track and there are no surprises.
MyDays is the perfect and simplest Calendar for every woman.
(not just for women, many men find MyDays useful for understand their partner's cycle, too)
- Please feel free to send me an email with any concerns, problems or
suggestions: androchris @gmail.com.
I will answer all your questions ASAP.
I can't answer directly in the Android Market. Thank you!
Information, Hints & Tips:
- Get the Pro Version to disable all Advertisements!
Check the "About" page for more Infos.
- Info about Permissions:
Internet Access: To enable "Web based Community Chat"
Call Status: To disable Ads while Calling
Shortcuts: To allow Shortcuts "AFTER" u requested one.
No automatic setting of Shortcuts!
Bookmarks: See Shortcuts
Contacts: To share an Ad-Information "AFTER" u requested to do.
Location: To get better individualist Advertisings in the free Version.
Your 5-star ratings keep me working!
Winner of 2014 Webby for best Health & Fitness app, Glow is an elegant, data-driven ovulation calculator and period tracker designed to help you take control of your reproductive health.
IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
+ Innovative ovulation calculator and fertility charts, powered by sophisticated data analysis.
+ Forecast your ovulation and upcoming period with period tracker predictions that get smarter over time.
+ Community and partner support, not found other ovulation calculators.
+ Personalized reproductive health and fertility insights based on your ovulation, period, and menstrual cycle.
+ Reminders for your medications, birth control and/or other contraception.
FILLED WITH PREMIUM FEATURES FOR FREE
+ Email yourself a PDF of your ovulation results, and other health data.
+ Sync your health profile (including period tracker data and ovulation days) to the cloud.
+ Sync with other health apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
+ Fertility treatment support for IVF or IUI patients.
+ Refill your birth control prescription at Walgreens or Duane Reade.
+ More than a ovulation calculator—the only period tracking tool that focuses on overall women’s health.
+ Daily Health Awareness log helps you record over 40 different health signals, including BBT, cervical mucus, sleep, stress, weight, exercise, ovulation calculator and more.
+ Set medication, ovulation, contraception, and period tracker reminders.
+ Make beautiful charts of your menstrual, ovulation, and fertility data.
+ Review past periods, menstrual cycles and ovulation dates to better understand your fertility.
+ Five-day and monthly calendar views on period tracker show your next fertile window, ovulation day, upcoming period.
+ Get support from the vibrant Glow Community, unavailable on other ovulation calculator.
+ Continue your journey on Glow Nurture, Glow’s Pregnancy app.
+ Mirror app for your partner.
Let us know if you have any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Easy to use period tracker
* Ovulation calendar options: symptoms, moods, weight, temperature, etc
* Period, Ovulation and medical exams reminders
* Fertility calendar with temperature charts
* Menstrual period history
* Track irregular periods
* Chat and Direct Messaging
* Share menstrual calendar data with your doctor or partner
* LadyCloud automatic backup and sync
* Baby boy or girl forecast
* Ovulation App portable to any smartphone
* Intimacy tracker
* Birth control pill reminder
* Ovulation calculator with cervical mucus tracker
* Free Ovulation calendar print option
* Fertility educational videos
* A personal diary for every woman
* Customizable tracker with themes
Simply track your start period day every month. After that the app calculates the menstrual cycle for you. Enter your morning body temperature for precise fertility tracking. The app will use it to calculate ovulation. See when you are more likely to conceive a boy or a girl.
Enter and track symptoms, moods, notes, weight, intimacy, ovulation tests, birth control pills, etc for any day. Chat with other Ladytimer app users.
Your period tracker data can be saved online and imported to any smartphone when needed. Never lose your calendar data when switching phones. LadyCloud synchronization does it all automatically for you.
It's very easy to share your period calendar with your doctor or partner. Chose the data you wish to share.
— Ladytimer • the most advanced menstruation calendar —
• This Menstrual Calendar is easy-to-use.
• Woman Calendar offers a very intuitive user interface.
• The program is password protected which helps you keep all your data in privacy.
• The program lets you set reminders.
• Woman Calendar / Feminap is completely customizable, allowing you to select the temperature format, customize the number of days of the different periods (cycle length, fertile period, menstruation, and luteal phase length) and the calendar colors and icons.
• It also has the ability to generate reports.
• Users can also add a note, symptoms, mood on any day of the month.
• Woman Calendar also offers a history which shows the numbers of cycles tracked, the estimated date of your next period, the first day of your last period, and if your cycles are regular or not.
• The program helps calculate ovulation and your fertile days.
• Menstrual Calendar can be used to show you which days are the best to have sexual relations if you want a baby.
Woman Calendar includes a number of other useful tools for you:
• Basal Body Temperature Chart (BBT)
• Weight chart
• Parameters of the body (chest, waist, hips)
• Kegel exercises
Natural Family Planning by Project Caruso is a new application created to assist in achieving and/or avoiding pregnancy for those using stamps, temperature, fertile/infertile, cervix observations, and personal notes. Please be advised this is not for educational use, you must know how to use NFP before downloading this app.
"Natural Family Planning (NFP) comprises the family planning methods approved by the Roman Catholic Church for both achieving and avoiding pregnancy. In accordance with the Church's teachings regarding sexual behavior in keeping with its philosophy of the dignity of the human person, NFP excludes the use of other methods of birth control, which it refers to as "artificial contraception." " -Wikipedia
•Seven Day History
•Crashlytics (Helps developers improve functionality)
•Rate this app
•Link to online support
Future Ambitions & Goals:
Ovia Ovulation & Period is better than a period diary, fertility calculator, or a menstrual cycle and ovulation calendar. It is the only smart tracker that learns your unique menstrual cycle. Based on personally recorded information on your period cycle, the app helps you recognize your fertility period or avoid it, even if you have irregular periods.
Developed by Harvard scientists and the nation’s leading fertility experts, Ovia Ovulation & Period makes it simple to manage your reproductive health. Over 1.5 million users trust Ovia Fertility & Pregnancy.
Track Critical Health Data
- Free ovulation and fertility tracker, calculator, and calendar
- Track moods, cervical fluid, basal body temperature for early signs of pregnancy(or conception?)
- Track symptoms for the entire body including sleep and lifestyle
- Track intercourse, weight, exercise, blood pressure, medications, and nutrition
- Record ovulation tests and pregnancy tests
- Ovia will use this data to create accurate, easy-to-understand fertility and health charts
- Receive updates on your fertility score and receive daily articles on fertility and conception
- Set goals based on BMI and customize weight, exercise, nutrition, and sleep goals
Free Key Features
- Support for women with irregular periods who are trying to get pregnant
- Receive detailed health summaries and statistics
- See when you’re fertile in future weeks with your Fertility Forecast with a monthly calendar showing your ovulation day, upcoming period, and fertile window.
- Your data is always secure and your account is free forever
- MyQ will help uncover connections between your health history and potential fertility issues you may experience
- Involve your partner with your Ovia Fertility account through Partner Share
Learn everything about conception and pregnancy through daily articles written by clinically validated professionals
Connects with FitBit and Withings to help couples trying to conceive to get pregnant faster!
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
“I love being able to see my data and after trying other apps. This is by far the best app!”
“With an irregular cycle, it’s been extremely hard for me to track my fertility, but with Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker , I love that MY data is being processed for ME.”
“BFP this morning! Conceived on cycle with Ovia after trouble for two years more or less. I honestly never thought I would have so much fun tracking my data, this has been a very enjoyable experience to conclude a very difficult time. I recommend it to all my friends who are trying.”
Featured in NY TIMES, The Boston Globe, CBS, Wired, TechCrunch, Mashable and more.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND OVIA FERTILITY BY OVULINE
There are only a few days each cycle when a woman is fertile and can conceive. Many couples who are trying to conceive take longer than expected to get pregnant because they don’t know the right days. Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker collects your unique menstrual cycle data and health information to predict your exact fertile window and free your mind from stress, improving your likelihood of conceiving.
Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker has industry-best predictive engines built on millions of data points from more than 1.5 million users. By tracking your data, Ovia can help you make connections with other data you and millions of other women have entered to make Ovia the most accurate ovulation predictor possible. We use big data and machine learning to accurately predict your unique cycle so you know when to plan your romantic evenings and help you get pregnant faster.
Grâce à cette application, vous pourrez prévoir le début de vos règles, votre date d’ovulation et votre période la plus fertile. Pour booster votre fertilité, cette appli vous propose de combiner plusieurs méthodes permettant d’établir avec précision les jours pendant lesquels vous avez le plus de probabilité de commencer une grossesse.
- Saisissez facilement la date de début de vos règles et la durée moyenne de vos règles dans le calendrier. Sur cette base, pourront être déterminées la date prévue de vos prochaines menstruations, la date de votre prochaine ovulation et votre période de fertilité la plus propice.
- Si vous le souhaitez, la méthode des températures vous permet également de déterminer la date de votre ovulation. Pour cela, rien de plus simple, il vous suffit d’enregistrer quotidiennement vos paramètres pour identifier votre phase d’ovulation.
- Autre possibilité, vous pouvez collecter l’aspect des glaires cervicales. En surveillant ces changements, il est possible de déterminer la période de fertilité.
- La combinaison de plusieurs indicateurs de fertilité vous permettra de prévoir avec plus de fiabilité votre période propice à la conception.
- Vous bénéficiez de notifications avec des alertes pour votre période de fécondité, votre date d’ovulation et la date de vos règles.
- Pour mettre toutes les chances de votre côté, Doctissimo vous propose des articles et des vidéos pour favoriser vos chances de grossesse, mieux comprendre votre cycle menstruel et votre période de fécondabilité ou bien vous alimenter avant de tomber enceinte
- Un FAQ vous permettra d’explorer toutes les potentialités de cette appli mais aussi de mieux comprendre les facteurs favorisant la fertilité et savoir quand consulter
- Un export des données renseignées sur plusieurs semaines est également possible.
Multilingue : Français, Brésilien, Chinois
* track, visualize and analyze your menstrual cycles
* savely and naturally prevent pregnancy based on NFP
* maximize chances of conception (predict the time window of highest fertility)
* explore interactions between your body and psyche
* track your physiological and psychological symptoms and well-being in the course of pregnancy
Lady Cycle implements the Symptothermal Method of the Natural Family Planning (NFP) workgroup.
* the safest method of natural contraception (Pearl-Index up to 0.3, comparable to the pill if correctly applied)
* natural, not accompanied by any systematic side effects, compared to hormonal contraceptives
* was successfully tested on numerous cycles
* contains all information you need: help-guides, manuals, first step guide
* password protection of personal cycles
Especially dedicated to:
* women that use the Symptothermal Method of the Natural Family Planning (NFP) workgroup
* women that would like to learn more about themselves
* women that appreciate advanced analysis, visualization, and statistical tools for easy usage
Reasons to get Lady Cycle:
* High Standard & Safety
Lady Cycle determines your personal day of ovulation, fertility and menstruation based on the data you enter, using the rules of the NFP workgroup. It does NOT rely on a stereotype 28-day cycle template that leads to incorrect estimates! Neither does it rely on methods which are considered to be unsafe such as the calender method (Knaus & Ogino), the temperature method, or the cercival mucus method (Billings).
* Easy to Use
Just enter your basal body temperature and cervical mucus quality. Your current cycle is automatically visualized and your fertility state is always visible on the main page.
* Adaptive System
The longer you use Lady Cycle to keep track of your monthly cycles, the more exact and narrow your fertile period can be estimated.
* Biological Knowledge
Learn about the biological characteristics of your monthly cycles and their specific phases easily.
Explore your monthly cycle: Lady Cycle provides you with an elaborate tool box to explore your personal cycles. Your data on psychological and physiological well-being is integrated with your cycles and being statistically evaluated, and visualized to assist you in finding interrelations between your body and mind.
* No unnecessary clicks
Easy and Quick Data Entry (also of previous cycles)
* Calender Widget and Legend
* Data Backup (Import and Export)
* Journal of psychological and physical symptoms and well-being
Lady Cycle was developed privately financed by two scientists in the fields of psychology and neuroinformatics. Please do not hesitate to contact us for feedback, suggestions and feature requests to email@example.com.
Visit our homepage with a tutorial and more information: http://www.ladycycle.com/