Grâce à cette application, vous pourrez prévoir le début de vos règles, votre date d’ovulation et votre période la plus fertile. Pour booster votre fertilité, cette appli vous propose de combiner plusieurs méthodes permettant d’établir avec précision les jours pendant lesquels vous avez le plus de probabilité de commencer une grossesse.
- Saisissez facilement la date de début de vos règles et la durée moyenne de vos règles dans le calendrier. Sur cette base, pourront être déterminées la date prévue de vos prochaines menstruations, la date de votre prochaine ovulation et votre période de fertilité la plus propice.
- Si vous le souhaitez, la méthode des températures vous permet également de déterminer la date de votre ovulation. Pour cela, rien de plus simple, il vous suffit d’enregistrer quotidiennement vos paramètres pour identifier votre phase d’ovulation.
- Autre possibilité, vous pouvez collecter l’aspect des glaires cervicales. En surveillant ces changements, il est possible de déterminer la période de fertilité.
- La combinaison de plusieurs indicateurs de fertilité vous permettra de prévoir avec plus de fiabilité votre période propice à la conception.
- Vous bénéficiez de notifications avec des alertes pour votre période de fécondité, votre date d’ovulation et la date de vos règles.
- Pour mettre toutes les chances de votre côté, Doctissimo vous propose des articles et des vidéos pour favoriser vos chances de grossesse, mieux comprendre votre cycle menstruel et votre période de fécondabilité ou bien vous alimenter avant de tomber enceinte
- Un FAQ vous permettra d’explorer toutes les potentialités de cette appli mais aussi de mieux comprendre les facteurs favorisant la fertilité et savoir quand consulter
- Un export des données renseignées sur plusieurs semaines est également possible.
Multilingue : Français, Brésilien, Chinois
Here are some reviews:
“Amazing, I love this app, works great.”
“Got pregnant first time around with this app.”
“Really good information, clear and simple layout, easy to use.”
My Ovulation Calculator is a simple and easy to use application to calculate the time of ovulation and determine the fertile period. By just recording the first date of your last menstrual period and the average number of days in your menstrual cycle, your ovulation date and your fertile period will be shown. Being intimate during the fertile period greatly improves the chances for you to conceive. The app also shows the expected date of delivery if you happen to conceive at that time.
This app is designed for Android Devices.
★★ Sensational ★★ By popular demand, the Fertility Calendar allows all Women to manage their menstrual cycle and their fertile periods.
Developed in collaboration with qualified Medical Practitioners at an international level, offering everyone the opportunity to monitor and check the progress of their pregnancy from their iPhone.
The sales leader in Italy, it has also conquered the hearts of many, many Women in Europe and South America.
★★ Do you want a child? Download iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility ! ★★
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility can help pregnant woman in a variety of ways, ranging from purely clinical advice to psychological, nutritional, aesthetic and general tips.
iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility is not meant to substitute a healthcare provider but assist them in dispelling many myths and false taboos that Women around the world are faced with during this delicate period in their lives.
• Revolutionary and captivating device for Women
• Useful advice and support, fun and intuitive for Mother
• Innovative and indispensable tool for the Gynecologist
For the Gynecologist the app is ideal in terms of convenience and managing their patients.
Functions for Women include:
• Automatic management of the menstrual cycle
• Statistics and forecasts for ovulation and fertility
• Daily register of symptoms and states of mind
• Tracker for sexual relations
• Notifications for contraception
• Display of luteal phase
• Super pregnancy modality
Functions for Mother include:
• Detailed information for each week of pregnancy
• llustrations of the fetus in each of the 9 months of pregnancy
• Calculation of expected delivery
• Display of duration of the cycle and pregnancy testing
• Register of symptoms and states of mind
• Data registration
• Pictures in 3D and 4D ultrasound
• Recommended Foods
• Yoga in pregnancy
• Counting kicks
• Register contractions
• Baby bag for purchases
Functions for the Gynecologist include:
• Obstetric rules
• Database their patients
• Planning and synchronizing appointments
• Fetal Biometry
• Calculation of the fetal weight
★★ iMom • Pregnancy & Fertility, a new opportunity for those who are giving birth to a new life! ★★
Charting app can be used with Billings method, designed with the Creighton model in mind. Compare 2 cycles and/or date range of days next to each other, including the temperature graphs.
Easily enter your daily information for your chart. Help remove the hassle out of keeping charting supplies on hand and on your person!
Take control of you fertility. For tracking ovulation and avoiding hormonal or barrier forms of birth control, whether you're trying to conceive or to avoid pregnancy this Natural family planning app is for you. Track your menstrual cycles, cervical mucus, Basal Body Temperature as well as other physical symptoms relating to your fertile days.
Kindara can help you take control of your reproductive health by recording your fertility signs, including basal body temperature, cervical fluid, cervix position, and more.
By charting basal body temperature, menstrual cycle length, and cervical fluid, Kindara is able to accurately predict ovulation and let you know when you’re most likely to become pregnant.
Kindara can also help you avoid pregnancy using the rules of the Fertility Awareness Method:
* Add a Cervical Fluid Peak indicator to apply the Peak +4 rule of the Fertility Awareness Method
* Add a Temperature Shift indicator to apply the Temperature Shift +3 rule of the Fertility Awareness Method and count the days in your post ovulation days of your cycle
* Interactive calendar and fertility chart that learns from your data and accurately predicts fertile days, ovulation, and menstruation
* Beautiful full screen fertility chart with portrait and landscape display
* Enter and track basal body temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
* Enter cervical fluid type and amount for each day
* Enter cervical fluid height and firmness for each day
* Indicate peak days for your period and cervical fluid
* Track sexual intercourse and know which days you are most likely to conceive by utilizing our ovulation prediction feature
* Track ovulation predictor kit results, cervical changes, PMS symptoms, spotting, pregnancy tests or other data right on your chart using the Custom Data feature
* Daily journal entries to keep track of moods, doctor visits, and anything else you like
* Comprehensive Knowledge Base to help you learn about the intricacies of your body
Connect & Share
* Interactive Community where you can connect with other users and promote productive cooperation
*Get feedback from women well-versed in the Fertility Awareness Method to help interpret your own temperature shifts and cervical fluid peak days of your cycle
* Invite your practitioner to view your charts online
* Seamlessly sync your account between your devices and our web portal
Kindara is a women’s health company based in Boulder, Colorado. Our mission is to help women feel calm, confident, and powerful about their bodies and reproductive health, no matter what their goal. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we know how to improve the app for future releases.
“Hands down - the best - Beautifully designed, scientifically accurate, clear and flexible enough to use for avoiding pregnancy or trying to conceive. My favourite, hands down, of the many apps I've tried.”
"Have used it to great success to get pregnant! Recommended it to a friend who also used it to get pregnant."
"Kindara impressed us from the 1st day we tried it (July 2012). The few features we once hoped for have been implemented. Communication with staff is like emailing sincere friends (quick replies, clear knowledge-based explanations, etc). Whether you try Kindara 1st or last, you'll choose Kindara. Simply the best...Thank you, Kindara."
“Simple and impactful - I am happy to report that after over a year of daily use of the Kindara app, I am now 14 1/2 weeks pregnant and have seen my little baby, heartbeat and little wiggles and all, healthy and growing in my belly for the first time! Of course I cried a few tears of joy and said some major prayers of thanks. I want to share those thanks with Kindara, as well. Kindara made it so easy to track the process of trying to conceive. I also greatly appreciated all of the videos and articles to help reassure and educate me on increasing my chances of conception…. The app is well designed and the team continues to make improvements for usability over time. I highly recommend the app to every woman I know to stay in touch with their bodies, whether trying to conceive or not.”
Period Tracker tracks your periods and can even predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, the app tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy. You can use it as Period Tracker for Irregular Periods or Ovulation and Fertility Calculator . Track your period, menstrual cycle, fertility days, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are! Period Calculator, Diary and Tracker learns from your inputs and makes better prediction of future periods and fertility windows through time. You can finally get relaxed about tracking your period and predicting your ovulation and fertility window.
★ Period Tracker for irregular periods
★ Menstrual Cycle Tracker, Diary and Calendar
★ Ovulation and Fertility days Calculator, Calendar and Tracker
★ Intuitive user interface with vital information at a glance.
★ Period Tracker, Calculator and Calendar
★ Notification Reminders about incoming period or fertility window.
★ Home screen Widget. Get the basic period data without even starting the application.
★ Use the 'Year' Calendar to see if the period will fall on the date of an event or appointment, or in the middle of your vacation.
★ PIN code privacy protection.
★ Track your periods for better prediction of future periods.
★ Learn the signals a woman’s body gives out when you’re approaching ovulation.
Period & Ovulation - Calendar and Tracker Features:
★ Record popular signs of ovulation like Basal Body Temperature.
★ Record your period and intercourse/sex information.
★ Store daily notes, symptoms, moods and more.
★ Plan ahead with unlimited predictions for your next periods, fertile days and ovulation.
★ Tracking helps to better predict fertility days and future periods.
We want to hear from you! Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Menstrual cycle, ovulation and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Diary Calendar / Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
** Over 500,000 Downloads! **
** Super! 84 Score on AppsFire **
** What Our Users are saying: ***
“I got pregnant!! Conception was the exact same day that this app read that I was ovulating. Happy Mother To Be!” - Lady Margarette
“This is an easy way to track my ovulation and periods” - Reneze
“This app is awesome!!! It’s very easy to use and if you want to get pregnant it’s the way to keep track.” - Jacqueline Adap
“Gives you exactly the info you want -- no extra fiddly bits. Perfect for baby planning!” - Sarah
Longing for a baby? The Ovulation Calculator can tip the odds of getting pregnant in your favor to help make your dreams a reality.
Each month you have a small fertile window, usually 10 to 18 days after the first day of your period. The Ovulation Calculator helps you quickly determine your most fertile days based on the date you provide and your cycle length:
● Enter the first day of your last menstrual period
● Enter the length of your menstrual cycle
The Ovulation Calculator instantly determines your 6 most fertile days in the current month and in each of the following 4 to 5 months, giving you a better understanding of your monthly cycle. The results also include the baby’s due date should you happen to conceive during that month.
Having easy access to this important information allows you to take advantage of your most fertile days and increase your odds of conception.
Whether you’ve been trying to get pregnant for a while or are just starting to think about having a baby, the Ovulation Calculator is a great first step towards your ultimate goal — a baby to love!
Natural Family Planning by Project Caruso is a new application created to assist in achieving and/or avoiding pregnancy for those using stamps, temperature, fertile/infertile, cervix observations, and personal notes. Please be advised this is not for educational use, you must know how to use NFP before downloading this app.
"Natural Family Planning (NFP) comprises the family planning methods approved by the Roman Catholic Church for both achieving and avoiding pregnancy. In accordance with the Church's teachings regarding sexual behavior in keeping with its philosophy of the dignity of the human person, NFP excludes the use of other methods of birth control, which it refers to as "artificial contraception." " -Wikipedia
•Seven Day History
•Crashlytics (Helps developers improve functionality)
•Rate this app
•Link to online support
Future Ambitions & Goals:
Ovia Fertility is much more than a period diary or fertility calendar, as it exceeds traditional methods, such as fertility charting and ovulation calendars, because it is the only tracker that learns your unique menstrual cycle and makes customized predictions based on the personal information you share. Our ovulation calculator even makes accurate predictions for women with irregular periods.
Developed by Harvard scientists and the nation’s leading fertility experts, Ovia Fertility makes it fun and easy to get pregnant by tracking your menstrual cycle, ovulation, and symptoms. Over 1.5 million users trust Ovia Fertility & Pregnancy.
Free ovulation calculator and calendar
Period tracker and predictor
Expert articles on fertility and trying to conceive
Data-driven predictor of fertility and ovulation calculator
Track your Period and menstrual cycle
Moods and physical symptoms
Weight and nutrition
Ovulation tests and pregnancy tests
Activity and exercise
Basal body temperature (BBT)
Support for women with irregular periods who are trying to get pregnant
Receive detailed health summaries and statistics
Back up your data securely in the cloud
Chart your BBT, fertile days, cervical fluid (mucus), intercourse, and period
See when you’re fertile in future weeks with your Fertility Forecast
Your data is always secure and your account is free forever
#1 menstrual calendar, period diary, and predictor of fertile days
Ovia Fertility is the only fertility tracking app that integrates with wearable technology, such as FitBit and Withings to help couples trying to conceive get pregnant faster!
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
“I love being able to see my data and after trying other apps. This is by far the best app!”
“With an irregular cycle, it’s been extremely hard for me to track my fertility, but with Ovia Fertility, I love that MY data is being processed for ME.”
“BFP this morning! Conceived on cycle with Ovia after trouble for two years more or less. I honestly never thought I would have so much fun tracking my data, this has been a very enjoyable experience to conclude a very difficult time. I recommend it to all my friends who are trying.”
OVULINE IN THE NEWS
Featured in NY TIMES, The Boston Globe, CBS, Wired, TechCrunch, Mashable and more.
TechCrunch : “With Ovuline, the idea is to give women the power to improve their chances at conception by going beyond traditional means.”
Mashable: “Ovuline (Ovia Fertility) is a tracker that helps women keep tabs on their monthly cycles. The more information you input, the more intelligent it becomes when determining the prime time for babymaking...Number 1 must-have app for conception and pregnancy.”
THE SCIENCE BEHIND OVIA FERTILITY BY OVULINE
There are only a few days each cycle when a woman is fertile and can conceive. Many couples who are trying to conceive take longer than expected to get pregnant because they don’t know the right days. Ovia Fertility collects your unique menstrual cycle data and health information to predict your exact fertile window and free your mind from stress, improving your likelihood of conceiving.
Ovia Fertility has industry-best predictive engines built on millions of data points from more than 1.5 million users. By tracking your data, Ovia can help you make connections with other data you and millions of other women have entered to make Ovia the most accurate ovulation predictor possible. We use big data and machine learning to accurately predict your unique cycle so you know when to plan your romantic evenings and help you get pregnant faster.
This modern natural family planning method has been researched extensively in efficacy trials. It is the only proven family planning method which allows you to manage your fertility simply by tracking your period. And CycleBeads is the only Android app in the world based on this scientifically tested method.
CRITERIA FOR USE
To use the CycleBeads app, you should have cycles between 26 and 32 days long**. Most women do, but not all. If you don't know if your cycle is in this range, the CycleBeads app can be used to track your cycle lengths. It will tell you if your cycles are in this range.
HOW TO USE
It’s simple! Enter the date your most recent period started.
Then, the app tells you what day of your cycle you are on, whether it is a fertile day or an infertile day, and when your fertile days will come this cycle. This information is all based on the Standard Days Method. You can use this to plan pregnancy, avoid pregnancy, or just as a period tracker.
• A calendar and a picture of CycleBeads that show you your cycle based on the start date of your period
• Customizable alerts telling you when you are on your fertile days, when your fertile window is ending, and when you are likely to start your next period
• Alerts reminding you to input your period start date or when you had a cycle outside the range of 26-32 days long
• A Notes feature to track key information for yourself, or to discuss with your health provider or partner
• Ongoing cycle data history so you can see the start dates of your previous cycles, the length of each cycle, and whether that cycle was in the range for using this method effectively.
For more information on the research behind this family planning method, to watch a video on how it works, or to learn more about this family planning tool, visit www.CycleBeads.com
Millions of women around the world have used this method as birth control, to plan pregnancies, and just to better understand their cycles. A portion of the proceeds from sales of all CycleBeads products including the CycleBeads app, supports research to expand family planning options around the world, and help people make informed choices about their reproductive health.
We update CycleBeads regularly. Please send us any feedback or requests for improvements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CycleBeads tools including iCycleBeads, CycleBeads Android app, and CycleBeads Online are protected under patent.
* Arevalo M. et al., Contraception, 2002;65;333-338.
** According to data from the World Health Organization and analyzed by researchers at Georgetown University, approximately 80% of cycles are in the 26-32 day range.
- Customizable calendar with icons
- Customizable symptoms
- Cycle Report + Weight Chart + Basal Body Temperature Chart
- Smart Forecast: use historical data to forecast menstruation and ovulation
- Desktop widget
- Password protection
- Pregnancy Mode
- Backup/Restore data
Time limited trial
A través de un sencillo calendario, Quédate embarazada contribuye a aportar la ayuda necesaria para que una pareja pueda lograr tener un hijo, ofreciéndole consejos prácticos y estimando sus días más fértiles en función de unos parámetros de medición.
Quédate embarazada solicita en primer lugar un registro de toda aquella información útil sobre la pareja desde el punto de vista de la fertilidad: peso, edad, hábitos de vida, duración del ciclo menstrual, frecuencia de las relaciones sexuales…
Toda esta información se empleará, por un lado, para adaptar la aplicación al perfil de la mujer y permitirle llevar un control detallado de sus ciclos. Y por otro, para ofrecerle consejos prácticos que, en función de sus características, puedan ayudarle a lograr el embarazo.
Una vez elaborado el perfil de la pareja, la aplicación funciona como un diario que permite estimar los días de mayor fertilidad, o lo que es lo mismo, días en los que la mujer tiene la máxima capacidad reproductiva.
Quédate embarazada cuenta, además, con distintos parámetros de gran utilidad para afinar la determinación de dichos días fértiles, como por ejemplo la medición de la temperatura basal, la observación del moco cervical o el test de ovulación.
Su manejo es muy sencillo e intuitivo, siendo una aplicación de gran ayuda no sólo para la pareja, que podrá tener un mejor control y conocimiento de sus días fértiles, sino también para el especialista en reproducción asistida en caso de que, tras un tiempo prudencial, no se haya conseguido la gestación, ya que le aportará información de gran valor de cara a realizar un estudio de esterilidad.
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at email@example.com.
• This Menstrual Calendar is easy-to-use.
• Woman Calendar offers a very intuitive user interface.
• The program is password protected which helps you keep all your data in privacy.
• The program lets you set reminders.
• Woman Calendar / Feminap is completely customizable, allowing you to select the temperature format, customize the number of days of the different periods (cycle length, fertile period, menstruation, and luteal phase length) and the calendar colors and icons.
• It also has the ability to generate reports.
• Users can also add a note, symptoms, mood on any day of the month.
• Woman Calendar also offers a history which shows the numbers of cycles tracked, the estimated date of your next period, the first day of your last period, and if your cycles are regular or not.
• The program helps calculate ovulation and your fertile days.
• Menstrual Calendar can be used to show you which days are the best to have sexual relations if you want a baby.
Woman Calendar includes a number of other useful tools for you:
• Basal Body Temperature Chart (BBT)
• Weight chart
• Parameters of the body (chest, waist, hips)
• Kegel exercises
Lady Pill Reminder is the application you need to keep track of taking your birth control pills: easy, effective, and free!.
- Daily reminder, you won't forget to take the pill anymore.
- Reminder is automatically disabled for days you don't have to take the pill.
- Reminder is done through notifications (no more annoying alarms).
- You can choose the notification sound.
- You can enable/disable notification vibration.
- Notification led flashes with notifications (only if your device has a notification led).
- This app also reminds you that you have to buy pills when you have to start a new packet.
- Number of pills per packet customizable (so is compatible with all birth control pill types)
- The application displays the status of your pill packet.
- You can use the widgets "Lady Pill Widgets": It's a pack of 2 widgets for your home screen: one shows your pill calendar (so you can see future months predictions), and the other shows your current cycle day, and also shows you if you have to take pill today or not ("Lady Pill Widgets" is sold separately).