Kindara is an ovulation and period tracker based on the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM), and can be used to understand your fertility, menopause, PCOS and more.
As Seen On: Huffington Post, NYTimes, CNN, Forbes, CBS, Society for Menstrual Cycle Research and This Week In Startups.
IF YOUR GOAL IS TO GET PREGNANT:
* Kindara has helped more than 50,000 women get pregnant
* By knowing your fertile window and ovulation timing, you can time sex to increase the likelihood of conception
IF YOUR GOAL IS TO AVOID PREGNANCY:
* Kindara is based on the Fertility Awareness Method, which is up to 99.6% effective when used correctly
* On non-fertile days, you can enjoy unprotected sex and still avoid pregnancy
* Use another form of birth control or abstain on fertile days to avoid pregnancy
* Kindara supports the Sympto-Thermal method and can be used for Natural Family Planning (NFP)
IF YOUR GOAL IS TO BETTER UNDERSTAND YOUR BODY:
* Gain visibility into conditions like anovulation, PCOS and hypothyroidism with Fertility Awareness
* Better understand hormone fluctuations resulting from menopause
* Understand your cycle when coming off of hormonal birth control
+ Calendar and fertility chart that accurately predict fertile days, ovulation and menstruation
+ Beautiful fertility chart with portrait and landscape display
+ Track basal body temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
+ Enter cervical fluid type for each day
+ Indicate peak days for your period and cervical fluid
+ Track sex and know high fertility days with our ovulation prediction
+ Enter menstruation timing to track your period
+ Track ovulation predictor kit results, cervical changes, PMS symptoms, spotting, pregnancy tests, alternative birth control used, cervix height/firmness and other data right on your chart
+ Daily journal entries to keep track of moods, doctor visits, etc
+ Vast Knowledge Base - how to avoid pregnancy, practice Natural Family Planning (NFP) or get pregnant
+ Get feedback/support from Fertility Awareness Method aficionados to help interpret temperature shifts, ovulation timing and cervical fluid peak days
+ Invite your practitioner to view your charts online
Kindara is a women’s health company based in Boulder, Colorado. Our mission is to help women feel confident and powerful about their bodies and reproductive health, regardless of their goal. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help us improve future releases.
"Whether you try Kindara 1st or last, you'll choose Kindara. Simply the best...Thank you, Kindara."
"After using Kindara for just one month, I found out I was pregnant again in September 2014! I appreciate this tool so much, it's been amazing to learn from and I thank everyone at Kindara for caring about women's health."
"For ten years, I suffered through the side effects of various oral and topical contraceptives, including weight gain, airsickness, and even ulcerative colitis. When I learned about Fertility Awareness, and found the Kindara app, it changed my life. I gave up birth control pills and never looked back! Today I am symptom-free and so much healthier thanks to Kindara."
"My girlfriends ask what's the best app for tracking your period and I tell them this one because it's so reliable. It's not a guessing game anymore. It's science and I love it. I have so much more confidence with my fertility awareness now than I ever have because of this."
“I continue to refer all my clients to your app :-)” Katinka Locascio, Herbalist, Doula, & Women’s Health Practitioner
"Thanks to Kindara, ten days post ovulation I saw that faint second pink line appear on the pregnancy test! I was very fortunate to have a healthy pregnancy, and delivered our rainbow baby girl on May 8th, 2014."
This modern natural family planning method has been researched extensively in efficacy trials. It is the only proven family planning method which allows you to manage your fertility simply by tracking your period. And CycleBeads is the only Android app in the world based on this scientifically tested method.
CRITERIA FOR USE
To use the CycleBeads app, you should have cycles between 26 and 32 days long**. Most women do, but not all. If you don't know if your cycle is in this range, the CycleBeads app can be used to track your cycle lengths. It will tell you if your cycles are in this range.
HOW TO USE
It’s simple! Enter the date your most recent period started.
Then, the app tells you what day of your cycle you are on, whether it is a fertile day or an infertile day, and when your fertile days will come this cycle. This information is all based on the Standard Days Method. You can use this to plan pregnancy, avoid pregnancy, or just as a period tracker.
• A calendar and a picture of CycleBeads that show you your cycle based on the start date of your period
• Customizable alerts telling you when you are on your fertile days, when your fertile window is ending, and when you are likely to start your next period
• Alerts reminding you to input your period start date or when you had a cycle outside the range of 26-32 days long
• A Notes feature to track key information for yourself, or to discuss with your health provider or partner
• Ongoing cycle data history so you can see the start dates of your previous cycles, the length of each cycle, and whether that cycle was in the range for using this method effectively.
For more information on the research behind this family planning method, to watch a video on how it works, or to learn more about this family planning tool, visit www.CycleBeads.com
Millions of women around the world have used this method as birth control, to plan pregnancies, and just to better understand their cycles. A portion of the proceeds from sales of all CycleBeads products including the CycleBeads app, supports research to expand family planning options around the world, and help people make informed choices about their reproductive health.
We update CycleBeads regularly. Please send us any feedback or requests for improvements to email@example.com.
All CycleBeads tools including iCycleBeads, CycleBeads Android app, and CycleBeads Online are protected under patent.
* Arevalo M. et al., Contraception, 2002;65;333-338.
** According to data from the World Health Organization and analyzed by researchers at Georgetown University, approximately 80% of cycles are in the 26-32 day range.
Grâce à cette application, vous pourrez prévoir le début de vos règles, votre date d’ovulation et votre période la plus fertile. Pour booster votre fertilité, cette appli vous propose de combiner plusieurs méthodes permettant d’établir avec précision les jours pendant lesquels vous avez le plus de probabilité de commencer une grossesse.
- Saisissez facilement la date de début de vos règles et la durée moyenne de vos règles dans le calendrier. Sur cette base, pourront être déterminées la date prévue de vos prochaines menstruations, la date de votre prochaine ovulation et votre période de fertilité la plus propice.
- Si vous le souhaitez, la méthode des températures vous permet également de déterminer la date de votre ovulation. Pour cela, rien de plus simple, il vous suffit d’enregistrer quotidiennement vos paramètres pour identifier votre phase d’ovulation.
- Autre possibilité, vous pouvez collecter l’aspect des glaires cervicales. En surveillant ces changements, il est possible de déterminer la période de fertilité.
- La combinaison de plusieurs indicateurs de fertilité vous permettra de prévoir avec plus de fiabilité votre période propice à la conception.
- Vous bénéficiez de notifications avec des alertes pour votre période de fécondité, votre date d’ovulation et la date de vos règles.
- Pour mettre toutes les chances de votre côté, Doctissimo vous propose des articles et des vidéos pour favoriser vos chances de grossesse, mieux comprendre votre cycle menstruel et votre période de fécondabilité ou bien vous alimenter avant de tomber enceinte
- Un FAQ vous permettra d’explorer toutes les potentialités de cette appli mais aussi de mieux comprendre les facteurs favorisant la fertilité et savoir quand consulter
- Un export des données renseignées sur plusieurs semaines est également possible.
Multilingue : Français, Brésilien, Chinois
Period Tracker tracks your periods and can even predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, the app tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy. You can use it as Period Tracker for Irregular Periods or Ovulation and Fertility Calculator . Track your period, menstrual cycle, fertility days, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are! Period Calculator, Diary and Tracker learns from your inputs and makes better prediction of future periods and fertility windows through time. You can finally get relaxed about tracking your period and predicting your ovulation and fertility window.
★ Period Tracker for irregular periods
★ Menstrual Cycle Tracker, Diary and Calendar
★ Ovulation and Fertility days Calculator, Calendar and Tracker
★ Intuitive user interface with vital information at a glance.
★ Period Tracker, Calculator and Calendar
★ Notification Reminders about incoming period or fertility window.
★ Home screen Widget. Get the basic period data without even starting the application.
★ Use the 'Year' Calendar to see if the period will fall on the date of an event or appointment, or in the middle of your vacation.
★ PIN code privacy protection.
★ Track your periods for better prediction of future periods.
★ Learn the signals a woman’s body gives out when you’re approaching ovulation.
Period & Ovulation - Calendar and Tracker Features:
★ Record popular signs of ovulation like Basal Body Temperature.
★ Record your period and intercourse/sex information.
★ Store daily notes, symptoms, moods and more.
★ Plan ahead with unlimited predictions for your next periods, fertile days and ovulation.
★ Tracking helps to better predict fertility days and future periods.
We want to hear from you! Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Menstrual cycle, ovulation and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Diary Calendar / Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
* Easy to use period tracker
* Ovulation calendar options: symptoms, moods, weight, temperature, etc
* Period, Ovulation and medical exams reminders
* Fertility calendar with temperature charts
* Menstrual period history
* Track irregular periods
* Chat and Direct Messaging
* Share menstrual calendar data with your doctor or partner
* LadyCloud automatic backup and sync
* Baby boy or girl forecast
* Ovulation App portable to any smartphone
* Intimacy tracker
* Birth control pill reminder
* Ovulation calculator with cervical mucus tracker
* Free Ovulation calendar print option
* Fertility educational videos
* A personal diary for every woman
* Customizable tracker with themes
Why this app ? Ladytimer uses all available data such as ovulation tests, BBT and mucus to calculate and predict your actual ovulation time. It's done automatially and the complexity of the data analysis is hidden from the user, making the app simple to use yet very powerful. If you have occasional irregular cycles like almost 40% of women, then Ladytimer will be more accurate and reliable then the majority of apps that rely on simplistic average calculations.
Simply track your start period day every month. After that the app calculates the menstrual cycle for you. Enter your morning body temperature for precise fertility tracking. The app will use it to calculate ovulation. See when you are more likely to conceive a boy or a girl.
Enter and track symptoms, moods, notes, weight, intimacy, ovulation tests, birth control pills, etc for any day. Chat with other Ladytimer app users.
Your period tracker data can be saved online and imported to any smartphone when needed. Never lose your calendar data when switching phones. LadyCloud synchronization does it all automatically for you.
It's very easy to share your period calendar with your doctor or partner. Chose the data you wish to share.
— Ladytimer • the most advanced menstruation calendar —
- Customizable calendar with icons
- Customizable symptoms
- Cycle Report + Weight Chart + Basal Body Temperature Chart
- Smart Forecast: use historical data to forecast menstruation and ovulation
- Desktop widget
- Password protection
- Pregnancy Mode
- Backup/Restore data
Time limited trial
Natural Family Planning by Project Caruso is a new application created to assist in achieving and/or avoiding pregnancy for those using stamps, temperature, fertile/infertile, cervix observations, and personal notes. Please be advised this is not for educational use, you must know how to use NFP before downloading this app.
"Natural Family Planning (NFP) comprises the family planning methods approved by the Roman Catholic Church for both achieving and avoiding pregnancy. In accordance with the Church's teachings regarding sexual behavior in keeping with its philosophy of the dignity of the human person, NFP excludes the use of other methods of birth control, which it refers to as "artificial contraception." " -Wikipedia
•Seven Day History
•Crashlytics (Helps developers improve functionality)
•Rate this app
•Link to online support
Future Ambitions & Goals:
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at email@example.com.
'Fertility Diary 2015' is your simple, easy to use, elegant fertility,ovulation and period tracker and calendar.Just mark your first day of your period and the app does the rest.The app calculates your most fertile days and considers your menstrual cycle's possible fluctuations to help you avoid unwanted pregnancy or find out the most prospective days for conceiving a baby boy or girl.
● Period,Fertility,Ovulation,menstrual cycle monthly calendar and tracker.
● Supports cycle from 21 to 41 days.
● Pregnancy and Baby Gender prediction. (maybe baby)
● Maintains Period log and shows average cycle length.
● Tells most fertile days for Conception.
● Tells you expected due date if conceived today.
● Personalised home page which tells you your chances of conceiving for today and previous,last ovulation and period dates.
● Personalised calender shows dates marked with intimacy,ovulation days, fertile days, menstruation days and baby gender prediction.
● Mark Intimacy with ease of a click.
● HD Display
● Universal App ( Works on all android phones and tablets)
● Premium version - No Ads and no In app purchase
● Discreet icon name “F.D. 2015”
This app does pinpoint the 'high fertile' Days. But you can come pregnant also on other days! Usage on your own Responsibility.
Ovia Ovulation & Period is better than a period diary, fertility calculator, or a menstrual cycle and ovulation calendar. It is the only smart tracker that learns your unique menstrual cycle. Based on personally recorded information on your period cycle, the app helps you recognize your fertility period or avoid it, even if you have irregular periods.
Developed by Harvard scientists and the nation’s leading fertility experts, Ovia Ovulation & Period makes it simple to manage your reproductive health. Over 1.5 million users trust Ovia Fertility & Pregnancy.
Track Critical Health Data
- Free ovulation and fertility tracker, calculator, and calendar
- Track moods, cervical fluid, basal body temperature for early signs of pregnancy(or conception?)
- Track symptoms for the entire body including sleep and lifestyle
- Track intercourse, weight, exercise, blood pressure, medications, and nutrition
- Record ovulation tests and pregnancy tests
- Ovia will use this data to create accurate, easy-to-understand fertility and health charts
- Receive updates on your fertility score and receive daily articles on fertility and conception
- Set goals based on BMI and customize weight, exercise, nutrition, and sleep goals
Free Key Features
- Support for women with irregular periods who are trying to get pregnant
- Receive detailed health summaries and statistics
- See when you’re fertile in future weeks with your Fertility Forecast with a monthly calendar showing your ovulation day, upcoming period, and fertile window.
- Your data is always secure and your account is free forever
- MyQ will help uncover connections between your health history and potential fertility issues you may experience
- Involve your partner with your Ovia Fertility account through Partner Share
Learn everything about conception and pregnancy through daily articles written by clinically validated professionals
Connects with FitBit and Withings to help couples trying to conceive to get pregnant faster!
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
“I love being able to see my data and after trying other apps. This is by far the best app!”
“With an irregular cycle, it’s been extremely hard for me to track my fertility, but with Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker , I love that MY data is being processed for ME.”
“BFP this morning! Conceived on cycle with Ovia after trouble for two years more or less. I honestly never thought I would have so much fun tracking my data, this has been a very enjoyable experience to conclude a very difficult time. I recommend it to all my friends who are trying.”
Featured in NY TIMES, The Boston Globe, CBS, Wired, TechCrunch, Mashable and more.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND OVIA FERTILITY BY OVULINE
There are only a few days each cycle when a woman is fertile and can conceive. Many couples who are trying to conceive take longer than expected to get pregnant because they don’t know the right days. Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker collects your unique menstrual cycle data and health information to predict your exact fertile window and free your mind from stress, improving your likelihood of conceiving.
Ovia Ovulation & Period Tracker has industry-best predictive engines built on millions of data points from more than 1.5 million users. By tracking your data, Ovia can help you make connections with other data you and millions of other women have entered to make Ovia the most accurate ovulation predictor possible. We use big data and machine learning to accurately predict your unique cycle so you know when to plan your romantic evenings and help you get pregnant faster.
Get the best Period and Ovulation free tracker
Period and Ovulation Tracker takes all the guesswork out of tracking your period and predicting your ovulation window.
Want to know when to expect next period? Trying to conceive? Then you are in the right place! Get the Period and Ovulation Tracker application and never get caught off guard by your period again.
This Period and Ovulation Tracker tracks your periods and can even predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, Period and Ovulation Tracker tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy.
* Period and Ovulation calendar
* Colors indicate the meaning of a day: Red (Days of the period), Yellow (Infertile Days), Blue (Fertile days)
* Backup and Restore data
* Calendar and List view
***** Some comments
"Cool period and ovulation tracker app"
"I love ovulation tracker"
"Period and Ovulation tracker is very easy to use"
"Now we can track my fertility with period and ovulation tracker"
"I really like Period and Ovulation tracker. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events."
"Period and ovulation tracker is the ultimate menstrual free app"
Warning: Period and Ovulation Tracker is not recommended to use this calendar to avoid pregnancy! There are more accurate methods, like measuring the basal body temperature.
If you like Period and Ovulation Tracker, please rate it.
Want to see beautiful, interactive images for every week of your pregnancy? Join more than 4 million users who already use this Pregnancy App to follow their pregnancy.
Our Pregnancy+ App can also be personalized for dads, grandparents and other family members.
Many happy parents and healthcare providers find this App easy to use and very informative.
Everything you need in one Pregnancy App!
- DAILY pregnancy info
- Color and scan images
- Personal diary
- Personal weight log
- Log doctor appointments
- Diet, exercise and labor info
- Kick counter
- Contraction timer
- Baby shopping list
- 1000s Baby names
- Baby size guide
- Pregnancy week by week info
- And much more …
Pregnancy+ is recommended by healthcare providers and pediatricians. This Pregnancy App was created by Health & Parenting together with leading healthcare professionals.
The team of Health & Parenting wish you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
Charting app can be used with Billings method, designed with the Creighton model in mind. Compare 2 cycles and/or date range of days next to each other, including the temperature graphs.
Easily enter your daily information for your chart. Help remove the hassle out of keeping charting supplies on hand and on your person!
Take control of you fertility. For tracking ovulation and avoiding hormonal or barrier forms of birth control, whether you're trying to conceive or to avoid pregnancy this Natural family planning app is for you. Track your menstrual cycles, cervical mucus, Basal Body Temperature as well as other physical symptoms relating to your fertile days.
** Over 500,000 Downloads! **
** Super! 84 Score on AppsFire **
** What Our Users are saying: ***
“I got pregnant!! Conception was the exact same day that this app read that I was ovulating. Happy Mother To Be!” - Lady Margarette
“This is an easy way to track my ovulation and periods” - Reneze
“This app is awesome!!! It’s very easy to use and if you want to get pregnant it’s the way to keep track.” - Jacqueline Adap
“Gives you exactly the info you want -- no extra fiddly bits. Perfect for baby planning!” - Sarah
Longing for a baby? The Ovulation Calculator can tip the odds of getting pregnant in your favor to help make your dreams a reality.
Each month you have a small fertile window, usually 10 to 18 days after the first day of your period. The Ovulation Calculator helps you quickly determine your most fertile days based on the date you provide and your cycle length:
● Enter the first day of your last menstrual period
● Enter the length of your menstrual cycle
The Ovulation Calculator instantly determines your 6 most fertile days in the current month and in each of the following 4 to 5 months, giving you a better understanding of your monthly cycle. The results also include the baby’s due date should you happen to conceive during that month.
Having easy access to this important information allows you to take advantage of your most fertile days and increase your odds of conception.
Whether you’ve been trying to get pregnant for a while or are just starting to think about having a baby, the Ovulation Calculator is a great first step towards your ultimate goal — a baby to love!