Have you had difficulty beginning or sticking with a meditation practice?
Do you want to bring a more peaceful attitude into your life?
Would you like to decrease your stress and anxiety?
Would you like a simple meditation to help you get to sleep?
By just launching an app you could bring more peace and happiness into your life.
Since 1991, Georgiana Lotfy, who created and narrated this app, has been helping people discover mindful meditation as a way to connect with the peace of staying in the present moment, free from regrets of the past and thoughts of fear about the future. In this way, she has helped thousands of people of all ages live happier, healthier lives. Room to Breathe Meditation can help you reduce stress, improve health, increase energy, strength, and help you to welcome the love and peace of God’s plan for you.
-Five minute Introduction and Instruction from your guide
-Guided breathing meditation of 15 minutes gives step by step instruction to focus on your breath and help reduce weary thoughts. If you have had problems meditating in the past, this is a simple and effective way to meditate and receive the benefits of meditation.
-Introduction and Guided Breathing Meditation are presented with options of soothing voice alone and with voice and calming music.
Maybe you’ve thought about meditation or tried everything possible to quiet your mind to meditate. Georgiana makes it easy to meditate and discover the gift of peace in this present moment. Being able to quiet your mind means a calmer more relaxed life. “Is that really true?” you may ask. With Room to Breathe, de-cluttering your mind is possible. It is a blessing of deeper meditation that we detach ourselves from our emotional reaction in order to discover peace and compassion we have within, in our inner core, the place where God is within us. Using the Breathe meditation contained in this program, you can achieve God’s greater peace and reduce stress in your life.
Listen and focus on your breath: To relax. To reduce stress, To help you sleep.
Listen anytime, once or twice a day, except when driving heavy machinery, like an auto or when full attention is necessary.
Listening to this meditation assumes no guarantee of health improvement. This breathing program is not a substitute for professional counseling or medical advice.
Created and Narrated by Georgiana Lotfy, LMFT, D.Min.
Produced, engineered and original music by Patrick von Wiegandt.
A Product of Pauline Digital – Pauline Books and Media.
keywords: mindfulness, breathing meditation, meditation, stress, anxiety, inner peace, relax, relaxation
The nature meditation music makes you be the most comfortable condition.
This meditation sound app help to calm down the angry.
Listening the nature sounds are very helpful for deep and peaceful sleep.
You can control the mind and body through meditation sounds when you want a deep meditation and yoga.
Nature meditation sounds consists of ten kinds of nature sounds.
1. Sound of waves
2. Sound of Owls
3. Sound of rain
4. Sound of burning firewood
5. Sound of stream water
6. Sound of birds
9. Theta brainwave(EEG) helpful for mediation.
10. Wind through bamboo forest
You can easily set time to play sounds through sliding the timer setting bar.
Loop play is default setting and you can change this play mode as click the timer setting icon which located on right upper position.
"Sound volume setting"
Volume of each sound can be adjusted individually.
It help to make variety sound by mixing sounds by yourself.
Each of these 10 kinds of nature sound can be played at the same time.
Each combination of sounds you can create the desired sound.
You can imagine something like making a bonfire on the beach listening to the birds singing.
You can concentrate on learning when listening the nature sounds even though noise are around you.
The nature meditation sound are the best way to appease a crying child.
With melodies that incorporates the application will allow a quick connection to your subconscious to achieve any chakra healing your body.
Mantras help you relax and have a quiet life because everyone knows we're constantly surrounded by stress.
Audio of the mantras of the 7 chakras.
The vibration of these sounds helps activate, strengthen and clean.
The energy points that govern the physical body and regulate the uptake and energy expenditure uninitiated or poorly developed spiritually are closed or slightly open; when we develop our etheric body.
The energies directed to an astral body also act on the physical body.
To balance the flow of energy and put in different order have to open them and exercise them. The stones of the vibrational energy, and help us to induce the desired effect.
Relax into her soothing words and let go fully into a deeply relaxing sleep. During this twenty six minute recording, you’ll be gently guided every step of the way to relax your whole body and mind. You can also set a wake-up alarm through the built-in alarm clock before launching the session.
Throughout this beautiful recording, you’ll be held by the music and sounds created by Ali Calderwood. Ali is an accomplished musician and healer who also produces the exquisite music of Anima.
Ali’s uniquely crafted music soundscapes within this guided meditation contains specifically designed combinations of healing frequencies which will have a deep, therapeutic effect on you. You will experience state of the art production techniques such as whispering echoed background vocals which pan from left to right across the stereo range.
This unique effect will help you relax deeper into the meditative sleep . You will also hear some 60 BPM digital sound effects as well as powerful subliminal suggestions that compound the therapeutic effect.
This meditation will leave you refreshed, renewed and resonating so much more from your heart and a place of stillness. From there, you’ll be able to attract towards you everything your heart desires, without your head getting in the way.
Do NOT listen while driving or operating machinery.
If you suffer with serious depression or epilepsy please consult your doctor before listening to this App.
This App Includes:
- Sleep Easily Guided Meditation (Running Time: 26:46)
- Set wake-up time (built-in Alarm Clock)
- How To Use This App
- About Shazzie & Ali eBook
- Diviniti Publishing Home
- Share This App
Developed by Arkenea Technologies (www.arkenea.com) for Diviniti Publishing Ltd.
Included for Free:
Accelerated Awakening- Archangel Michael
Upgrade Once for Only $9.95 to Access the Following:
Aura Cleanse- Archangel Uriel
Oneness Meditation Archangel Metatron
Healing Chamber of the Divine Archangel Raphael
The Angel Meditations found within this app will gently and lovingly guide you to lift in the energy of love to connect with the angelic realms, and the healing, guidance, and wisdom available therein.
Simply breathe, relax, and listen to experience the love and guidance from the angels. Angels are Divine messengers who are always willing to serve and assist when called upon but they won't interfere without your permission.
Remember to ask your angels for guidance and assistance! Then open your heart and be open to acting upon the guidance you receive.
Melanie Beckler is an internationally acclaimed and best selling author, channel, and founder of Ask-Angels.com. Her books, MP3 Angel Messages, Angel Courses and CD's provide a direct link to the love, frequency and wisdom from the Angelic and Spiritual Realms for hundreds of thousands of people all around the world.
These extremely popular meditation classes from the Meditation Society of Australia are now an app that feature a variety of meditation techniques including mantra, meditating with the breath and music, concentration and meditation on a object. The wonderful guided meditation audios for each class give you a fantastic aid to your own meditation, and will keep the whole process fresh and new. This is five separate classes on topics as basic as the mechanics of meditation right through to the meaning of life.
Om is regarded as the eternal sound which is there in the universe all the time. It is said to be the only sound you would hear when you go into deep meditation. OM is made of 3 sub-sounds A, U and M.
As per Mandukya Upanishad:
1) The "A" stands for the state of wakefulness, where our sense organs are active
2) The "U" stands for the dream state, in which inward experiences are available
3) The "M" represents deep sleep, when the mind is without desire
Apart from the basic Om chant, the following mantra chants are provided:
- Om Gam Ganapataye Namah (Ganesha Mantra) - Removes all obstacles, when starting a new task
- Om Namo Narayanaya - Tribute to Vishnu, the Supreme God and his avatars including Rama & Krishna
- Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha (Gayathri Mantra) - Tribute to Savitr (Sun before sunrise), the life giver
- Om Namah Shivaya - Tribute to Shiva/Mahadeva, the Supreme Destroyer
- Om Mani Padme Hum - Worshiping the Buddhist Sacred Lotus Flower
- Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya - Tribute to Krishna, Mukti (liberation) mantra
- Om Maha Mrityunjaya - Death-conquering mantra, a tribute to Rudra (Shiva)
- Om Ham Hanumate Namaha - Energy giving mantra, a tribute to Lord Hanuman
- Om Shreem Hreem (Shree Yantra / Sri Chakra Mantra) - Wealth & Prosperity giving tribute to Mahalaxmi
- Om Purnam Adah (Shanti Mantra) - Mantra for Peace
- Sarawathi Mantra - Wisdom Mantra
- Durga Mantra - Power Mantra
- Maha Mantra - Hare Krishna Hare Rama
- Om Saha Navavatu - for teachers & students
- Nam Myoho Renge Kyo (Daimoku)- Japanese lotus sutra
- Guru Mantra - a tribute to teachers
- Asato Ma Sadgamaya - for clearing the mind
- Surya (Sun) Mantra
- Namokar (Navkar) Mantra - Jain Mantra
- Shani (Saturn) Mantra
- Silent Meditation
- Green Tara Mantra (Om Tare Tuttare)
- Oneness Mantra (Moola Mantra)
- Universal Mantra (Sarveshaam)
- Mul Mantar (Sikh Ek Onkaar/ Ik Onkar)
- Soham Mantra (Breath/Chakra Meditation)
- Teyata Om Bekandze (Medicine Buddha Mantra)
If you are new to meditation, instructions are provided for a 108 chants meditation routine.
- Play various Om/Aum mantra chant endlessly
- Pauses chant on receiving phone calls
- Lots of configuration options
- NO Ads, NO Permissions!
- Small size & SD Card install
- Runs in the background and does not drain your battery
Om/Aum has great spiritual significance in Hinduism, Buddhism & Jainism. It is also considered to have great healing powers. Regular Om chanting can help you overcome depression, loneliness, insomnia (sleep disorders) & stress. It could also help you quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism by strengthening your mind.
This tool can help those who are familiar with various forms of meditations including Vipassana (Mindfulness), Zen/ZaZen, Vedanta (Transcendental), Taoist Qi gong, Reiki, Sparsh, Hindu Dharma (Indian), Chakra, Kundalini, Yoga and Pranayama.
This tool can also be used to play the auspicious Om sound in the background during pujas (prayers), archanas (offerings to God), aarti, stuti and other religious ceremonies.
Different sounds have different effects on human psyche. The sacred utterances (chants) of Sanskrit Mantras provide us with the power to attain our goals and lift ourselves to a higher level of consciousness.
Daily chanting of Om or just playing it in your home can improve your concentration, good luck and good health. Even after you switch off the Om chants, it keeps playing in your mind and sustains the peace!
Vishnu is the Supreme god in the Vaishnavite tradition of Hinduism.In the Puranas, Vishnu is described as having the divine colour of water filled clouds, four-armed, holding a lotus, mace, shankha (conch) and chakra (wheel). Vishnu is also described in the Bhagavad Gita as having a 'Universal Form' (Vishvarupa) which is beyond the ordinary limits of human perception or imagination.
In almost all Hindu denominations, Vishnu is either worshipped directly or in the form of his ten avatara, most famous of whom are Rama and Krishna.
This app is dedicated to bhagwan vishnu.
This is a continuation of the meditation classes from the Meditation Society of Australia. They feature a variety of meditation techniques including mantra, meditating with the breath and music, concentration and meditation on a object. The wonderful guided meditation audios for each class give you a fantastic aid to your own meditation, and will keep the whole process fresh and new. This is five separate classes, each with a guided meditation audio..
A free relaxation-only app is available for evaluation. You can get it from the "more from this developer" option in the market, or at:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high quality voice audio and music, this is a very large app. Android sometimes has problems installing very large apps. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK for install issues if you have not done the following things:
1) Make sure you have enough free space on your phone (both on SD and internal storage).
2) Check your OS version. The app will only install to SD card if your OS supports it (Android 2.2 and up).
3) Restart your phone to clear the cache before trying to install.
4) If possible, download and install while on wifi
• Trained, clear voice
• 7 total Meditation, Sleep and Relaxation scripts (see screenshots)
• Automatic install to SD card (if available) / move to SD
• High audio quality
• Proprietary audio mixer so you can adjust the volume contrast of the voice and music tracks to your liking (see screenshots).
• Music tracks rotate randomly through the session to increase variety and re-playability.
• Total audio length: about 1.5 hours
A wifi connection is recommended (though not necessary) for downloading this app due to its size. (Size is due to high quality audio files).
Please also check all of our hypnosis apps:
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
And many more sessions to come! We will also be bringing you sessions in a female voice so you may choose which you prefer.
SEO: hypnosis, self help, meditate, meditation, alcohol, Alcoholism, cessation, quit smoking, stop smoking, smoking, weight loss, lose weight, hypnotherapy, hypnotherapist, therapy, therapist, medical, medicine, professional, OCD, Obsessive Compulsive, relaxation, relax, hindu, buddhist, buddhism, tao, taoism, religion, ancient, yoga, new age, medicinal, medicine, nature, natural, control, calm, suggestion, suggestions, free, therapeutic, therapy, hypnotic, mystical, mysticism, dynamic, audio, reading, guided, holistic
A captivating meditation guide full of stunning images and multimedia experiences…
Millions of people visit Sedona, Arizona each year, drawn by its amazing red rocks, striking sunsets, and sense of peace.
In his book, The Call of Sedona: Journey of the Heart, Ilchi Lee describes his own personal meditation journey in Sedona, and in the process shows how anyone can discover awakening, purpose, and fulfillment by experiencing the true spirit of Sedona—even without stepping onto Sedona’s soil.
Now Infinity Brain brings the wisdom of Ilchi Lee’s book to you in a multimedia format.
With this app you can experience the spirit of Sedona every day wherever you are. In it you’ll find:
• 8 audio meditations set to music with 24 breathtaking full-screen photographs of Sedona.
• inspirational messages from the book.
• a map and directions to Sedona’s famous vortex sites.
• videos introducing you to Sedona and the book.
Featuring Voice Talents of Shondra Jepperson and Bob Coates
Raja Yoga Meditation is a simple way to enjoy a positive and peaceful state of mind. Just plug in your heaphones, sick back and enjoy - in a tea break, after a busy day or before a stressful meeting. Pick a meditation that feels right for you at this moment and see how it can shift your mood towards optimism, openness and calm.
Meditation lounge not only helps you feel good, it can help turn around difficult situations by giving you more calm and understanding to use when you need it most.
New to meditation? How about listening to a 15 min meditation routine. Why not make meditation as part of your daily routine and achieve inner peace? If you already do, you can use this app as a simple yoga music for relaxation and meditation.
✽AUM Translation from Upanishad in English:
OM is composed of 3 sub-sounds, 'a', 'u' and 'm'. The fusion of these 3 elements is AUM / OM.
- "A" stands for the state of wakefulness.
- "U" stands for a dream state.
- "M" symbolises to relax and sleep.
1. Repeat option to repeat the chants 101,501,1001 and 5001 times.
2. Pause and Resume the Omkar chants.
3. Rotating galaxy animation for increased concentration during the om chants.
4. You can also run this app in the background by pressing the phone's home key when the app is running.
5. This tool can act as a meditation music app free for those who are familiar with various forms of meditations including Vipassana (Mindfulness), Zen/ZaZen, Vedanta (Transcendental), Taoist Qi gong, Reiki, Sparsh, Hindu Dharma (Indian dhyan ), Chakra, Kundalini, Yoga and Pranayama.
✽Advantages of OM Chanting:
1) Improves ones concentration and memory capacity by stimulating the yoga chakras.
2) When used with yoga daily workout, it cleanses the mind & controls the emotions.
3) Improves the finance & invites nature bliss.
4) Om meditation sounds fills the atmosphere with positive thoughts.
5) Best meditation music for sleeping, as it relaxes physically, mentally and emotionally.
6) Regular Om chanting can help to overcome depression, sleep disorders & stress.
7) Chanting om for relaxation could also help to quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism.
8) It has healing powers equivalent to that of all the medicines.
✽Om mantra & its significance:
It is the sound which is eternal in the universe all the time. It is believed to be the only sound you hear when you go into deep meditation. Om/Aum has great spiritual significance in Hinduism, Buddhism & Jainism. Famous songs & mantras of all Indian Gods starts with om. Download this om meditation music audio app free today & listen to the om mantra chanting!
This app includes a Virtual Diya and Damru for prayer, also includes option to change Lord Shiv Images, Shivlings etc.
Shivji is one of the trinity of gods in Hinduism, known as the Trimurthi. The three main gods are Vishnu, Brahma and Shivji. These gods represent, respectively, creation, maintenance and destruction. Shivji is also known as Shiva. The "ji" is added to the end of the name to designate respect. There are innumerable manifestations of Shivji. These forms arose at different stages in Indian history, and now form the mythology surrounding Lord Shiva.
Shiva is the god of the yogis, self-controlled and celibate, while at the same time a lover of his spouse (shakti). While of course many hindu deities are associated with different paths of yoga and meditation, in Shiva the art of meditation takes its most absolute form. In meditation, not only mind is stopped, everything is dropped. In deep meditation or samadhi, even the object of the meditation (like a mantra) is transformed into its formless essence, which is the essence of everything and everyone. Thus Shiva stands for letting go of everything in the world of forms. The path of Lord Shiva is the path of the ascetic yogi.
Please note free apps may contain ad which may support us to generate more free live wallpapers and applications for you. Thank you.
The application is easy to use as a single timer, and also has the option to use complete meditation schedules. Apart from that, the battery consumption is low.