* One-Touch Instant Relief - The Stopper Tab offers fast relief at your finger tips.
* Reminders 3-Minutes Before Your Stress Starts - The Stopper Tab can predict & shut down your routine reactions before the stress triggers.
* Meditation - The MyMeds Tab will structure and maintain your meditation practice.
* Revolutionary Tool to Resolve Traumatic Memories - The Resolve Tab helps surface and soothe past memories that fuel PTSD reactions.
* Complimentary Stress Is Gone Membership – Provides 24/7 access to online relaxation tools (PC and Mobile).
* Teaches Stress Stopper Breathwork – A/V animation to learn how to activate the relaxation response whenever you become stressed.
* Connect with a Coach – If your stress becomes unmanageable.
* Intuitive set-up and design
* Facebook Integration
* In App Browser
* Naturally calm stressful emotions
* Naturally quiet stressful thoughts
* Naturally stop a stress reaction
* Learn to fall asleep fast
The key to living PTSD FREE is using this app regularly. Every time you become stressed, press the app icon and breathe. Every time a Stress Stopper reminder shows up on your device, breathe along with the animation. When it’s time to meditate, give yourself the space to relax to improve your well-being. And finally, get to the root of the issue; use the Resolve Tab to heal those past memories that affect everyday life. These tools together help prevent future stress-related health problems such as panic attacks, anxiety, depression, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal diseases, migraines, sleep problems, chronic fatigue, ulcers, etc. Stress Is Gone developed this technology for veterans and active duty soldiers who suffer from PTSD.
The App is based on the latest scientific understandings of PTSD, and was modified from the U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs PTSD Coach app.
PTSD Coach Australia has been designed for use by Australian veterans and serving Defence Force personnel.
PTSD Coach Australia contains:
· Up to date information about PTSD and treatments for PTSD
· A range of symptom management tools and techniques.
· A PTSD assessment – allowing users to measure the severity of their symptoms over time, plot the results, and email them to a health professional.
· A scheduler that allows people to manage all their health appointments and activities.
· Information about where to find treatments and supports for PTSD in Australia– in the Defence health system, within the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and in the community.
Importantly: PTSD Coach Australia is not designed as a stand-alone treatment – ideally, it is a tool to use as part of your treatment. Health professionals can download clinical notes on this app from www.at-ease.dva.gov.au.
This app is based upon research in personality psychology and sponsored by a clinical psychologist. It is meant for self-help and personality assessment for personal improvement and determining relationship compatibility issues. Test yourself and your friends to compare test results. The results are meant as a guide to help you improve your life and your relationships.
How Compatible Is Your Relationship?
***Both you and your friend can take the tests and obtain compatibility info when you compare your results.
PURPOSE: To help discuss and analyze relationships.
Do You Really Know Yourself?
***Have a friend take a test about you and compare results.
CAUTION: Be prepared to learn things you might not want to know.
How Do You Compare to Friends?
***Compare your results to friends who take the tests on the same device or input their final test scores into your device.
***Post test results on Facebook.
What Is Your Ideal Self?
***Compare your results with your ideal results to see where you want to make changes.
This app includes 30 tests covering 88 personality characteristics:
*For self knowledge--your personal psychology
*For love and dating compatibility--find out issues that could cause problems in your relationship
*For understanding friendships, relationships--quiz others
*Examine self-esteem, work ethic, mental health and much more
*Based upon psychological research
*Links to CBT (cognitive-behavioral therapy) self-improvement articles and other questionnaires at ExcelAtLife.com
Some of the Tests Included:
**Comprehensive Personality Test -- 45 traits
**How Social Are You?
**Are You A Leader?
**How Happy Are You?
**Are You Conscientious?
**Perfectionist or Efficient?
**How Rational Are You?
**How Insightful Are You?
**How Creative Are You?
**How Romantic Are You?
**Do You Have Anxiety?
**Do You Have Depression?
**Your Work Style
**How Optimistic Are You?
**What Is Your Self-Concept?
**Do You Forgive Easily?
**Do You Have Anger Problems?
**How Persistent Are You?
**Do You Have Fear Avoidance?
**Do You Live Life Fully?
**How Stressed Are You?
**Are You Ambitious?
**How Do You Handle A Crisis?
How Mature Are You?
This app is sponsored by a psychologist trained in clinical psychology specializing in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT). Keep in mind that research-based personality tests may be repetitive, obvious, and even boring to take (especially the longer ones). The purpose is to help you honestly assess yourself and give guidance.
New Tests Will Be Added On Updates. Test results are saved and can be password protected.
Tara helps you to take better care of your mental health. Tara keeps track of your mood, anxiety, sleep and stressors. If you are taking any medications, Tara reminds you to take them daily. If you need to see a doctor, Tara helps you to find the best doctor for you. Tara allows you to maintain your health history. Tara does all this while keeping your identity anonymous. Tara’s patent-pending technology allows you to share your identity with your doctor and no-one else. Tara is a cloud based service which means that you can access the service on your smartphone, on a tablet and on a computer (http://www.TaraTheNurse.com). You can get a new phone and your data will still be there.
At this moment, it is recommended the user to download the app only if they have been asked to by their physician.
Are you a mental health professional who would like to get more patients that match your specialty? Would you like your new patients to be triaged before you see them for the first time? Would you like to give your patient’s the ability to fill out their health histories on their device either from home or in your waiting room? Would you like to enable your patients to monitor their symptoms and medication adherence between appointments? If so, Tara the Nurse is for you.
- This color is nature similar color.
- If you stare about 3 minutes you can relieve the eye fatigue.
□ [Feel-Good colors]
- The treatment of depression or charging energy helps.
- If you are stressful or angry you stare this color.
□[Energy recovery a good color]
- Will aid in the recovery of energy by stimulating blood circulation.
- Good for menstrual cramps, anemia.
□ [Colors to improve concentration]
- Will help to alleviate insomnia and tension.
- Helps to improve mental ability and concentration.
The following cases, you can see the effect.
1. If the eyes are tired
2. Games or use the computer for an extended period of time
3. Before the exams or break time between the test subjects
4. White-collar workers
5. When I feel depressed
6. Get anemia
7. Period cramps
8. Before we go to sleep if you have insomnia
9. When using smart phones for a long time
10. Improve concentration when needed
11. When you get stressed
1. You can relieve the eye fatigue.
2. Helps to improve concentration.
3. Helps to relieve stress.
4. Feel-good effect.
5. Will help to alleviate insomnia and tension.
This app contains a 16 minute video discussing PTSD and traumatic stress - sharing with you important and often overlooked signs and symptoms of trauma and covering approaches you can use on your own to recover from past traumas and anxiety. In addition to the video, this app includes 2 guided imagery audio programs with bilateral music backgrounds that will help to calm your mind and reset your nervous system. Also included is 1 bilateral music soundscape with brainwave frequencies designed to help you relax your mind and body.
There are also 10 other in-app purchases with previews in case you want additional programs to help you address the symptoms of PTSD and traumatic stress.
In total this app includes:
- 1 video (16 minutes)
- 2 audio programs (30 minutes each program - guided imagery and visualization with binaural beat music backgrounds)
- 1 music soundscape (26 minutes - bilateral, binaural beat music)
Chromotherapy is the use of color in healing and restore physical and emotional balance. Has been used by man since the ancient civilizations.
Chromotherapy made the list of the main alternative therapies recognized by the World Health Organization since 1976.
It is based on the therapeutic properties of each of the seven colors of the rainbow.
Color therapy is a natural and practical alternative, it does not dispense medical treatment. Unlike can be used in parallel.
Download the app, and get the benefits of color always at hand.
You can locate a specific symptom by searching for it in a ‘Disorder’ category like OCD, or Depression; or you can simply look for the symptom alphabetically.
Once you find the symptom you are looking for, please click on it.
You will see a short paragraph providing you with actionable, helpful suggestions in dealing with the symptom.
You will also see some links at the end of the text, which will link you to more resources and tools on the SoundMindz.org site.
These will enable you to delve deeper into your situation and achieve further resolution of your difficulties.
This is a very simple, yet effective tool for improving your mental health.
Everyone has mental health, whether it be good or bad, and the more we can talk about it and understand it, the more we can help those with mental health issues.
You can find all of the information in one place. An easy to find guide to Mental Illness issues and an action plan for our own mental health and what to look out for in our friends.
People at risk can be recognised by changes in their Behaviour, Thinking and Feelings. Find out what to look for.
An easy guide to the things our brains need to function properly, simple things like Water, Sleep, Nutrition and Personal Boundaries.
If someone is becoming mentally unwell, they are generally unable to help themselves. Use this App to get assistance early before the problems become more serious.
Also contains information on coping strategies for the family of someone with a mental health problem.
Ideal for students, parents, teachers, counsellors and friends.
Used extensively in schools by Guidance Officers, Teachers, Nurses and Chaplains.
This is the full version of the Toxic Thinking App. It's Free and it has no annoying Ads or Up-Selling.
* Questions to Ask Mental Health Experts
* Mental Health Symptoms
* Relating to Others with Disabilities
* Understanding Mental Illness
This is the most comprehensive report on mental health you will ever read! Not only does it include detailed information about numerous types of mental illness but it also includes tips on how to relate to individuals with mental illness.
This comprehensive special report covers the following topics:
* Mental Health and Traits
* Mental Health Secrets
* Antidepressants in Mental Health
* Medicines in Mental Health
* Therapeutic Strategies in Mental Health
No stone is left unturned in this comprehensive report! You won’t want to miss out on this!
Is the fact that you would like to get a grip on how to manage your mental health but just don't know how making your life difficult... maybe even miserable?
First, you are NOT alone! It may seem like it sometimes, but not knowing how to get started with making your mental health better is far more common than you’d think.
Your lack of knowledge in this area may not be your fault, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t -- or can’t -- do anything to find out everything you need to know to finally be a success with getting your mental state to a better place!
So today -- in the next FEW MINUTES, in fact -- we’re going to help you GET ON TRACK, and learn how you can quickly and easily get your mental health issues under control... for GOOD!
With this product, and it’s great information on good mental health will walk you, step by step, through the exact process we developed to help people get all the info they need to be a success.
In This Book, You Will Learn:
How Stress Can Impact Mental Health
Ways To Relieve Stress
ADHD And Bipolar Disorder
Self Help For ADHD And Bipolar Disorder
Why You Need To Address Your Spiritual Health
And so much more!
Using a Christ-centered, empowerment based model we seek to understand the individual not just as a person with an illness or problem but as a person with psychological, cultural, and spiritual strengths that can be utilized in their journey of recovery. Our desire is:
1. To encourage mental health screening, assessment and referral to services.
2. To provide information and resources that will increase an individuals' ability to advocate for him/herself and to maintain psychiatric stability.
3. To increase awareness of mental illnesses, symptoms, relapse signs, and available coping strategies.
4. To facilitate the development of support networks that will encourage socialization, decrease feelings of isolation, and assist individuals with integration into family, social, and community activities.
5. To raise the level of awareness concerning mental illness within the target population and to contribute to the number of people who seek help for mental health concerns.
6. To provide comprehensive mental health interventions to all members of society.
More from developer
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
- Introduction Narrative to the Benefits of Tactical Breathing
- Tutorial on how to use Tactical Breathing
- Practice Mode to help you learn
- Settings Page to change voice gender and graphics preferences
- Excerpt Page provided by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman that displays several chapters from his book
Key features of the app include:
Interactive Decision Trees: Helps identify the best interventions and timing of services for patients in order to optimize quality of care and clinical outcomes.
Symptom Management: Identifies clinical practice guidelines for the management of common symptoms following mTBI.
Provider Assessments: Provides frequently used assessments and scoring of tools used with mTBI patients.
Relevant DoD ICD-9 Coding: Consolidates all appropriate codes enabling efficient documentation.
Interactive Links: Allows user to have direct access to additional resources with a touch of a finger.
CBT-i Coach is intended to augment face-to-face care with a healthcare professional. It can be used on its own, but it is not intended to replace therapy for those who need it.
CBT-i Coach is based on the therapy manual, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia in Veterans, by Rachel Manber, Ph.D., Leah Friedman, Ph.D., Colleen Carney, Ph.D., Jack Edinger, Ph.D., Dana Epstein, Ph.D., Patricia Haynes, Ph.D., Wilfred Pigeon, Ph.D. and Allison Siebern, Ph.D. CBT-i has been shown to be efficacious for insomnia for both Veterans and civilians.
CBT-i Coach was a collaborative effort between VA’s National Center for PTSD, Stanford School of Medicine, and DoD’s National Center for Telehealth and Technology.
experience (for example, combat, deployment experience, or sexual assault), the PE Coach mobile
application (app) may be part of the solution. PE Coach is designed to be used during psychotherapy
provided by a behavioral health professional who is trained in Prolonged Exposure (PE) therapy. By
itself this smartphone app is not sufficient to treat posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). PE Coach is
not a self-help tool. However, military Veterans, Service members, and others with symptoms of PTSD
who are receiving PE treatment can work together with their therapist to use the tools in this app
during PE therapy to process the traumatic experience and reduce anxiety and fear.
The app will guide you through the exercises assigned by your therapist and allows you to track and
record your progress in treatment. In addition, the app provides you with techniques such as controlled
breathing that will help you tolerate and decrease your distress. PE Coach will help you remember and
track your upcoming therapy sessions. You and your therapist will be able to audio record your sessions
directly onto your phone so that you can review them later as part of your treatment.
This app is based on the Oxford University Press treatment workbook for PE, “Reclaiming your Life
From a Traumatic Experience”. The app was designed with military Service members in mind but will be
useful to any trauma survivor participating in PE treatment.
External Links: The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United
States Department of Defense (DoD) or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) of the linked websites, or
the information, products or services contained therein. The DoD/VA does not exercise any editorial
control over the information you may find at these locations. All links are provided consistent with the
stated purpose of these DoD/VA products.
BioZen was developed as a pilot project to study the feasibility of using smartphones to receive signals from biosensor devices. The National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2) is a Department of Defense organization that evaluates new technologies for telemental health. BioZen represents an approach to mobile monitoring of biosensor devices that may be further developed to support future projects. No further development or enhancements to BioZen are planned.
Using BioZen requires compatible biosensor devices (see listing below). These devices and BioZen are not designed or intended for psychological therapy or medical treatments.
BioZen can display several brain wave bands (Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma) separately, as well as combinations of several bands using algorithms that may indicate relevant cognitive states, such as meditation and attention. BioZen features a meditation module that represents biometric information with user-selectable graphics that change in response to the user's biometric data.
Biofeedback data is recorded in real time, so users can observe relationships between recorded biophysiological data and their behavior. Users' can create notes to document and categorize their recording session. BioZen automatically generates graphical feedback from the recording sessions to allow users' to monitor their progress over time.
The Provider Resilience home screen gives a quick snapshot of the user’s overall resilience rating – generated through user self-assessments – and a reminder clock showing how long since the user last took a day off. Compassion fatigue, burnout, and secondary traumatic stress ratings can also be viewed in automatically generated graphs, allowing users to monitor their professional quality of life over time.
Provider Resilience also features stress-busting and compassion satisfaction-building tools. Videos by service members describing the positive impact health care providers had in their battles with stigma, depression and other issues help users remember why they do what they do. Stretches, daily reflection cards, and Dilbert comics give users a break from daily stress.
Provider Resilience was developed by psychologists at the National Center for Telehealth & Technology, the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury.
The Navy Leader’s Guide for Managing Sailors in Distress is your one-stop shop for information on issues that affect your Sailors and guidance on what leaders like you can, or must, do. Based on the Navy & Marine Corps Public Health Center website of the same name, the Navy Leader’s Guide mobile app puts the resources you need to respond to almost any issue affecting your Sailors right in the palm of your hand. Whether at sea or ashore, you can find information on a range of topics, including dealing with a Sailor’s substance abuse, rules for ordering a command directed evaluation, procedures for convening a medical board, resources for Sailors dealing with sexual assault, and how to support your personnel after the death of a shipmate.
The Navy Leader’s Guide is divided into six broad topics: Stress, Mental Health & Substance Abuse, Medical Concerns, Personnel & Family, Sexual Misconduct, and Sailor Self-Care. Each topic features several sub-topics and provides an overview of each issue and its impact, tips on how to identify and address the concern, your role and responsibilities regarding the issue (including links to relevant instructions and regulations), links to additional Navy, DoD and other resources, and a brief quiz allowing you to test your comprehension using realistic scenarios.
Topics and sub-topics covered in the Navy Leader’s Guide app:
1. Stress (Operational Stress Control, Work Stress)
2. Mental Health & Substance Abuse (Alcohol & Drugs, Anxiety & PTSD, Command Directed Evaluations, Depression, Hospitalization, Suicide Prevention)
3. Medical Concerns (Medical Treatment Problems, Medical Evaluation Boards)
4. Personnel & Family (Critical Incidents, Death of a Unit Member, Domestic Violence, Financial Problems, Legal Problems, Marital Problems, Special Family Needs, Separation/Retirement)
5. Sexual Misconduct (Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment)
6. Sailor Self-Care (Resiliency, Self-Care Strategies)
Convenient, concise and portable. The Navy Leader’s Guide for Managing Sailors in Distress gives you all the rules, regulations and resources you need to support the health and safety of your personnel. Download this free app today.
Patients can use the VHB to store a variety of rich multimedia content that they find personally supportive in times of need. For example, a patient can include family photos, videos and recorded messages from loved ones, inspirational quotes, music they find especially soothing, reminders of previous successes, positive life experiences and future aspirations, and affirmations of their worth in their VHB. A patient can also collaborate with their provider to create coping cards to use in response to personal problem areas they experience. Finally, the VHB provides the patient with positive activity planning, distraction tools, and interactive relaxation exercises including guided imagery, controlled breathing and muscle relaxation.
• Keep informed about the latest HR news in the MHS
• View current and archived HR news articles
• Quickly search for HR related articles by title or content
• Browse open job opportunities within the organization, complete with convenient links or instructions to apply
• Stay on top of upcoming HR events and important deadlines
• Find quick contact information for the MHS HR department
• Accessibility features for ease of use
Operation Care Package features
• 30 increasingly difficult levels in 3 different worlds
• Fun, physics-based obstacles for all ages
• Game challenges – invite your friends and family to play
Operation Care Package helps kids relax and take their mind off worries about their deployed parent, moving, and other stresses that come from being a military kid. Plus, it’s really fun! Test your aim today!
You can also play Operation Care Package and find more free games, activities and ways to cope with the challenges of being a military kid at the award-winning website www.MilitaryKidsConnect.org. This online community provides access to age-appropriate resources to support military children ages 6-17. Operation Care Package and MilitaryKidsConnect.org were developed by the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2), a Department of Defense agency. T2's mission is to lead the development of telehealth and technology solutions for psychological health and traumatic brain injury to improve the lives of our nation's warriors, veterans and their families.
Global Gab features:
• Five languages from around the world
• Different difficulty levels suitable for all ages
• A surprise with each completed game
Global Gab helps kids feel connected to their deployed parent and learn a little bit about the rest of the world. Try Global Gab today! Hoy! Al-yawm! Oneul!
You can also play Global Gab and find more free games, activities and ways to cope with the challenges of being a military kid at the award-winning website www.MilitaryKidsConnect.org. This online community provides access to age-appropriate resources to support military children ages 6-17. Global Gab and MilitaryKidsConnect.org were developed by the National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2), a Department of Defense agency. T2's mission is to lead the development of telehealth and technology solutions for psychological health and traumatic brain injury to improve the lives of our nation's warriors, veterans and their families.