A high battery drain is often a limiting factor for a great user experience.
With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone, find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep and measure the effect of corrective actions:
- Spot drainers based on detailed information about the root cause
- measure the effect of actions to reduce drain, following a simple method
- detect changes in the awake/sleep profile and quickly find the causes (rogue apps)
In other words BetterBatteryStats helps you gettings the best experience with your smartphone.
Please don't use the rating system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.
If you experience problems with your superuser app keeping asking to grant su rights don't blame BetterBatterStats but try another superuser app instead.
Keywords: better battery stats, wakelock, kernel wakelock, partial wakelock, reduce battery drain, optimize battery life, save battery, battery drain, saving battery, network stats, alarms, CPU states
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used only for writing dumps to the SD. In case you don't need that feature please feel free to revoke that permission. It won't have any side effect besides disabling that feature
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS is obviously the permission to access the internal statistics and can not be revoked without making the app unusable (from Kitkat on BBS will have to be installed as a system app to access this permission)
- android.permission.DUMP from Kitkat on BBS can be installed as a system app to access this permission. It is required to access dumpsys without root for a better performance
- android.permission.INTERNET is required to access the online Knowledge-Base. You can revoke this permission
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE This permission can be revoked
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is required for cleaning references. Revoking this permission may affect the results of kernel wakelocks and custom reference until new references were saved
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is required to detect when the phone was turned on/off in order to store references for advanced diagnosis
- android.permission.DEVICE_POWER is required to detect when the phone is disconnected from the charger and store the corresponding kernel wakelock reference. Revoking this permission will lead to losing "since unplugged"
- android.permission.BLUETOOTH is required to fix a bug where the communication to the batteryinfo service stops working
- android.permission.READ_LOGS is required to allow logcat dumps to be saved. You can revoke this right and will lose only the ability to save logcats
BetterBatteryStats is open source so you can inspect/review/contribute and submit issues or feature requests. Please check the about dialog for further details.
*** Lollipop users read the info at the bottom ***
Unsolicited quotes from real users:
"It gave me about 2 hours more use with 30 minutes more screen on time. Saved me from buying a $25 battery."
"Just donated 5 Dollars to support this masterpiece.. Keep up the good work"
"[Amplify] just revolutionized the true meaning of wakelock managing"
"This module is awesome! I get less than a half percent drain per hour for idle standby. "
...and many more.
Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm, service, and wakelock on your device.
Here are some highlights:
- A beautiful design, inspired by Material Design principles
- A stable blocking engine
- Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms and wakelocks
- A growing list of descriptions of the alarms, services, and wakelocks in plain English (and 20 other languages)
- A new Pro package that lets you control any alarm or wakelock on the device
- An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or build it yourself
The In-App purchases allow you to unlock the Pro package that lets you customize the alarms, services, and wakelocks on your device. Without the pro package, you can control the worst battery hogs: NlpWakelock, NlpCollectorWakeLock, ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR, and ALARM_WAKE_ACTIVITY_DETECTION.
May you have a long [battery] life!
- Amplify uses the Xposed Framework and will install it for you if you don't already have it. -
*** Lollipop users ***
Xposed has a new Alpha build for Lollipop. For more information, read here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
For example, you can force the PowerManager to keep the screen on or have the CPU still running in standby mode or make sure the Wifi connection keeps running at full performance.
You can use it on any android phone or tablet.
Use it to keep the screen on in full brightness or dimmed mode during movies or slideshows.
To make sure the CPU is still running in the background doing your tasks when you press the standby button.
There is a "Donate Version" available if you wish to support my work.
What are the permissions used for:
WAKE_LOCK, to obviously be allowed to aquire wakelocks
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED, to start the app after device reboot
READ_PHONE_STATE, to be able to act on start/ending calls, allowing the app to aquire a lock just for the duration of the call
A few keywords to help people:
screenon,screen always on,keep awake,darken,dark3n,no sleep,nosleep,Keep on,WifiLock,Sleep Policy,WifiManager,CpuLock
You can select desired time for keeping CPU running and keeping screen and keyboard lamps on.
Desired amount of time can be selected using the sliders. Lamp Dim, Bright or Off status can be selected using the options buttons.
Press activate button to start the CPU wake lock. you can see the notification when the CPU wake lock is running. You may use the deactivate button to release the lock, at any time, before the time expires.
* for unlimited time lock, set zero times and activate.
* app uses android native wakelocks.
* app displays adds
Key Words: CPU Lock, Wake Lock, Download Help, Lamp Lock, Light Lock, WiFi on, screen on
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
If you have a Tablet, then you'll want to check out the Professional Edition. It includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
• Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
• Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
• Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
☻support android 5.0(Lollipop)
Disable Service helps you to disable services running in the background such as "push service" ,"upload service" or "pull ad service" and so on.
(Note that:on 2.3,you have to enable the usb debugging mode)
(Thanks for your donation:吴彬海,John Georgiou,杜亚辉,Khrushch Pavel,秦森,沈明德,苏勇,刘啸天)
LifeHacker: "Plenty of apps save your battery life, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
During deepsleep mode, Wifi, 3G are turned off, background apps are stopped. Therefore, most apps are not working, including Facebook, Google Service, etc,. It then constantly wakes up in order to download email, sync Facebook status, etc,. It's defined by deepsleep frequency and woke up duration
In advanced mode (PRO), you can customize more parameters, including day/night settings, active period, screen timeout, sync strategy, ignored apps, etc,
☆ 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer. They varies on frequency, duration and other settings. The former is less disruptive, but save less battery and vise versa
☆ Custom profile (PRO) - for advanced users. If you need more customization, select this profile and modify it
☆ Custom profile settings
- Separate between weekday vs weekend settings
- Frequency: device is turned on DS mode at a selected frequency
- Duration: device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
- Wileless & network: control radio setting during DS on
- Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account, auto-sync
- Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during DS on
- CPU: Process twist - root only
- Night period: During this period, device is always in DS mode
☆ General settings
- Screen off delay: a short delay before DS start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggles
- Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when DS on, such as online music player
- Ingored recent apps: ignore recent apps
- Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
- Check background data: If selected, it will ignore DS mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
- Traffic threshold & traffic sampling frequency
☆ Tasker plugin, Locale plugin
☆ During deep sleep mode on, this app may disrupt your normal activities, such as your email notification comes with larger delay
☆ If your setting (ex. Wifi) is off, DS Battery Saver does not control it during DS mode on
☆ Tiếng Việt
It also features:
- keep GPS fix with a configurable timeout
- disable sync while playing (saves energy)
- "Settings" launcher icon for Android devices running on version 4.0.4 or lower.
- configurable "Autostart on Boot"
- possibility to disable display dim. Caution: Running on full display brightness WILL drain your battery!
- it's free
- easy to use
- no advertising
- no battery drain when screen is off or Ingress is not running
** Xposed framework is required http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 **
Intelli3G will intelligently manage your 3G connection and prevent your phone from losing battery when you are not using it. Intelli3G will put your phone on 2G network when it is your pocket. It will not disable your data like most other apps. You will still get all your notifications with minimal battery drain.
- Manual 2G/3G toggle
- Switch to 2G on screen off without interrupting any downloads
- Switch to 2G when you are connected to a WiFi network.
- Switch to 2G when data is disabled
- Switch to 3G on screen unlock
- Switch to 3G when bandwidth intensive apps are launched
- Disable service on call/hotspot/charge
Intelli3G featured on XDA:
I observed the below facts about the Nexus 4:
- On 3G idle, you lose around 3-4% battery per hour depending on your 3G network strength.
- On 2G idle, you will lose less than 1% per hour.
I realized that I was constantly disabling 3G to get through the day. Then, I wrote this app to replace all the manual toggling to conserve battery.
If you have had the following problems on your Nexus 4, do try this app
- You lose a significant amount of battery charge overnight.
- You see msm_hsic_host wakelock (related to 3G radio) eating away most of your battery.
- You get less than 3 hours screen on time on a full charge.
- If you are rooted, install Xposed framework from here http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk and reboot your device.
- After installing the app, enable the Intelli3G Xposed module and reboot
XDA support thread:
KitKat & Lollipop support with root requires
Battery Stats Plus detects and notifies battery draining apps. It collects and analyzes battery usage per app basic on your Android devices.
Usage attributes include CPU, CPU foreground, network, GPS, sensor, wake lock, and battery information. Statistic data is optionally uploaded on our cloud and shared with other users.
Cloud-based service to compare your battery lifetime and battery usage between your device and other devices.
☆ Analyze battery stats per apps
☆ Statistics on CPU, CPU foreground, data usage, GPS usage, sensor usage
☆ Auto-detect & notify battery draining apps (PRO)
☆ Estimate and monitor battery lifetime
☆ Cloud based service to compare device's battery performance
☆ Cloud based service to compare battery usage per app of your device and average usage (reported by other users)
Visit http://battery.rootuninstaller.com/start to see online battery stats
Notices: at the first run, some data items are missed since the app does not collect enough data to show on
kw: BetterBatteryStats, Better battery stats, battery saver
• Delivers longer battery life with fewer charges, acting as a battery life extender
• Intelligently learns how you use your Snapdragon-powered smartphone and optimizes your device without disabling smartphone functionality
• Requires no user configuration - Snapdragon BatteryGuru automatically learns and adjusts the smartphone settings so you don’t have to
After a brief 2-4 day introduction period, Snapdragon BatteryGuru learns the user’s behaviors and then notifies the user that it is ready to extend the battery life and improve the experience. Snapdragon BatteryGuru continues to operate in the background, deepening its understanding of the user and further optimizing the experience over time.
Snapdragon BatteryGuru battery saver app supports a majority of Snapdragon powered devices and we will continue to work to support additional Snapdragon powered devices. If you experience problems using this battery saver app, we'd really appreciate if you send us an email at email@example.com explaining your problem prior to leaving a review – we’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
Please note BatteryGuru is currently not supported on Android L.
Q. Why does BatteryGuru need permission to read contacts, call and SMS logs?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru now has a companion lockscreen app called Snapdragon Glance. Glance uses the behavioural learning engine of BatteryGuru to give an intelligent lock screen experience. One of the features of Glance is to suggest the next contacts you are most likely to call or SMS and to deliver this feature the contacts and call/SMS permission is required. The application doesn't read the content of the any messages and the data never leaves your device. If you don’t have Glance installed this data is not used by BatteryGuru, but it still needs to ask for the permission.
In the near future the dependency Glance has on BatteryGuru will be removed and these permission will no longer be needed.
Q. Why does Snapdragon BatteryGuru need to know my location?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru uses your location to know the places where you have access to Wi-Fi. It does not use GPS but instead uses Android’s low power network location mechanism to find your approximate location.
Q. Why is my Wi-Fi ON sometimes, when I’m expecting it to be OFF?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru’s Wi-Fi management feature turns Wi-Fi on when you need it and turns it off when you don’t, thereby saving you power. However, even when you don’t have Wi-Fi access Snapdragon BatteryGuru will periodically turn Wi-Fi on for few minutes to check if your ability to access Wi-Fi has changed. Likewise when you move to a new location, BatteryGuru will turn Wi-Fi on for a few minutes to check if Wi-Fi access is available. Fear not, turning on the Wi-Fi radio for a few minutes like this has little or no impact on your battery life.
=== 7 Days Refund Guarantee ===
Don't worry about the 15 minutes window, just relax and explore all the features. Refund requested in "Orders" of Google Play (or Google Wallet) within 7 days is guaranteed. (may take days to manually process). REQUESTS BY EMAIL WILL BE IGNORED.
=== Disclaimer ===
Some of these experimental features are still in early stage. They may not work on all devices & ROMs. They are included only for advanced users with sufficient knowledge about what they really mean and how to correctly use them. These features may crash your apps, or even brick your phone in the extreme cases. I will try my best to avoid those situations, but I don't take responsibility about the possible consequences. For your safety, please do a NANDroid backup before activating these features.
It is safe to purchase and install, since nothing is affected until any of the experimental features is enabled explicitly.
=== Experimental Features ===
◆ Boost mode (requires Xposed)
Android framework is patched to allow Greenify to perform hibernation and other operations without the slow root routine. Besides, Boost mode also improves compatibility of many features in Greenify.
◆ Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
Beware, most system apps are critical to the basic functionality of your device, once greenified, you may lose some part of usability. If something bad happens, degreenify the system apps you recently greenified and reboot, or deactivate this experimental features of Greenify and reboot.
◆ Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
Google service framework is patched to allow the GCM (Google Cloud Message, a.k.a. C2DM) broadcast to wake the hibernated apps, thus you can greenify some apps without losing the ability to receive push message.
Attention: Not all apps use GCM as push mechanism, some apps create their own connection for push in background service, thus can't benefit from this patch and their push messages can never survive hibernation. Please DO NOT ask for that, it's just a "mission impossible" in practice. Instead, ask their developer to adopt the more RAM-and-battery-friendly GCM push.
◆ Keep Notifications after Hibernation
Android framework is patched to keep notifications from being removed when application hibernates.
◆ Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
Android framework is patched to track which app implicitly woke your hibernated apps. You can decide whether to cut-off the wake-up path to avoid further wake-ups.
◆ Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
Block the the abuse (via a vulnerability of Android up to 4.2) used by some apps to keep themselves from being killed by Android. This abuse leads to undesired apps "Not Hibernating" due to false "Perceptible" state in Greenify.
PS: For Android 4.3+, this can also remove the annoying permanent notification from some apps, which was hidden in pre-4.3 system.
=== Xposed Installation ===
1. Download and install Xposed installer: http://goo.gl/CKTWXZ
2. Install the “Framework" in the "Xposed Installer" and activate "Greenify" in "Modules".
=== Why do I need to install another framework for some features to work? ===
Since these experimental features all need OS level patches, traditionally they can only be applied with ROM modding, which is highly device-specific and ROM-exclusive. Xposed framework is a new hope to do finer grained tiny patches in a ROM-independent way. Thanks to Xposed framework, you can enjoy these experimental features of Greenify without replacing your ROM.
=== Feedback and further discussion ===
Visit the community: http://goo.gl/MoszF or XDA forum: http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE
Wakelock Detector FULL PACK unlocks all features (Widgets, Knowledge Base)
Requires ROOT Access in Android 4.4 KitKat or later
Ever wondered why your smartphone screen does not turn off automatically when it should have, the screen wakes up all of a sudden or you find your phone battery drained even when you exited apps and turned off the screen? This might be due to wakelock holding apps. ”Wakelock Detector” helps you to detect battery draining apps in your Android phone by checking wakelock usage history. Now you can easily find out what keep your phone awake and drain your battery when it is idle!
“Wakelock” is a mechanism of power management service in Android OS, which can be used to keep CPU awake (Partial wakelock) and keep the screen on(Full wakelock). Applications which use wakelock privilege improperly leads to situations where the CPU or phone screen stays active without user's knowledge and thus causing dramatic battery drain.
“Wakelock Detector” shows wakelock usage statistics for all applications, which ever held wakelock since boot. By default it displays CPU wakelocks sorting by the longest usage time. Further, you can choose Screen wakelock type to see screen related wakelocks. For instance, if your screen is keeping on even after screen timeout or your screen turns on randomly by itself, then you can choose Screen wakelock type on the top (Brightness icon) to see which apps are using screen wakelock. Furthermore, if you are interested in currently running applications then you can change sorting type to "Active" which shows active running applications on the top. For further details please refer to FAQ inside Settings.
# shows both CPU wakelock (Partial wakelock) and Screen(Full wakelock) ;
# merges wakelocks of corresponding app into one expandable view for better user experience;
# currently active running applications are shown in red color;
# allows easy sorting options by Running state , Wakelock time and Alphabetical order;
How to use:
#1 Charge your phone above 90% and unplug cable (or just reboot the phone)
#2 Give it a time (1-2 hours) to accumulate some wakelock usage statistics
#3 Open “Wakelock Detector”
#4 Check the apps on the top, if they show very long wakelock usage time then you found the cause of your battery drain!
We are working on improving the performance of the “Wakelock Detector” by adding new features regarding wakelock issues users usually face. We are trying to follow up all your comments. And we know that the application is not ideal yet. We would appreciate if you send us email before giving negative comments in the Play Store. Your feedbacks are always welcome!
* MIUI users - Make sure that battery service is turned on.
XDA - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector/
HowToGeek - http://www.howtogeek.com/142654/find-out-which-apps-are-keeping-your-android-awake-with-wakelock-detector/
LifeHacker - http://lifehacker.com/5993706/wakelock-detector-shows-you-the-apps-that-keep-your-phone-awake
DotTech - http://dottech.org/103671/android-review-wakelock-detector/
Temefy - http://temefy.com/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/wakelockdetector
Wakelock PPT [recommended] - http://goo.gl/7WgGz
Are you tired of going through every updated application on the Play Store to see what the developer has changed? Changelog Droid solves this problem by fetching all the information directly from the Play Store after or before you update them.
Stay up to date!
Changelog Droid will check the Play Store in the background and notify you when updates are available.
The better wishlist!
Add apps that you haven't installed by simply sharing them from the Play Store to Changelog Droid and keep track of updates without wasting storage space.
All kinds of useful!
Use Changelog Droid to launch or uninstall apps, open the system's info page or go directly to the Play Store to update your apps.
Build a history!
Changelog Droid will build a complete version history so you can keep track of every change made to your apps.
- All the recent changes directly from the Play Store
- Update notification and manual update check
- Version history containing all changelogs
- Observe apps that you don't have installed
- Blacklist apps that you don't want to update
- Quick Search for all of your apps
- DashClock extension
Check out the Premium Version without ads and with cool Themes!
Because there is no official API for the Play Store Changelog Droid may not find some of the available updates. Please try the "Intense Check" option to increase the results.
If error should occur, please contact me instead of giving a negative rating.
If you would like to help translating Changelog Droid to your language, please visit http://www.getlocalization.com/changelogdroid.
- Internet: Access the Play Store
- Access Network State: Check connection status.
- Get Accounts, Use Credentials, Manage Accounts: Get authentication token for the Google account, required for accessing the Play Store
- Receive Boot Completed: Registering background service for update checking.
- Wake Lock: Assure that internet is connected when checking for updates in background.
- Google Services: Obtain Android ID automatically
- Vibrate: Vibrate for notifications
- External Storage: Import/Export
A system suite to monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access or pro version) ♦♦
In-app purchase can be made to remove ads
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data
◊ System app uninstaller
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, f-sync control
◊ Safe: auto-restore CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, CPU, memory
► Status bar notifications
◊ CPU, memory, sd, optionally with graphics in drop-down
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
► Terminal Emulator
◊ Command history
◊ Share commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
Device Control does NOT root your device! It requires a rooted device.
To root your device, do a google search.
This application comes without warranty, only use it if you are 100% sure what you are doing!
I am NOT responsible for any damage to your device that may occur.
Improper use can make the system unstable, so please inform yourself if you are unsure about a certain feature!
This app is open source
Device Control is an app to control several features of your device as well as some nice extra features like a Tasker, App Manager, Editors, Entropy Generator, Wireless Filemanager and more.
With Device Control you can tweak and edit:
[+] Device specific features like Knock-On, vibration strength, screen color temperature, LCD power reduce, ...
[+] CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers, ...
[+] GPU frequencies, governors, ...
[+] Kernel specific extras like intelli-plug and intelli-thermal by faux, msm dcvs toggle, mpdecision toggle, power scheduling, power efficient workqueues ...
[+] Voltage Control, Fast Charge and more
Note: Features need to be supported by your device. Unsupported features are getting automatically hidden!
It also can monitor:
[+] Your cpu and battery temperature
[+] Time in state of your cpu
[+] Maximum, minimum and current frequency as well as the governor of your cpu (fully multicore aware and toggle able auto refreshing intervals)
Extra tools like:
[+] Tasker (automatic fstrimming, screen off and on actions ...)
[*] Example: You can configure it to automatically toggle your cpu's frequency to a very low value once your screen turns off, to save battery, and restore the value when you are using your phone again.
[+] Editors (vm, sysctl, build.prop, ...)
[+] Quick tweaks (vm, build.prop, ...)
[+] Wireless Filemanager, allows you to access your device's sdcard / internal storage via any webbrowser
[+] App Manager to view information about the app, kill it, view them on Google Play Store, disable / reenable your apps to prevent them from running and hiding them from launcher
Device Control can automatically restore your settings on boot (sections to restore need to be checked in preferences)
Device Control is 100% ad free and will always be.
No need to spend money, you get every feature without paying or donating.
Device Control is in active development, if you like to contribute to the development or just buy me a beer, you can donate via in app purchases!
Donations are not required but highly appreciated!
Explanation of permissions:
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To read your ip address to display it at the Wireless Filemanager
ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Device Control requires root to function properly.
BILLING: For the optional in app donations.
INTERNET: Required for our built-in error reporting service to submit bug reports.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for the Wireless Filemanager
READ_PHONE_STATE: For better detection of your device.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To restore your tweaks on boot up of the device.
VIBRATE: To test the vibration strength.
CLEAR_APP_CACHE: To clear the app cache via the app manager
GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: To display size statistics at the app manager
GET_TASKS: To allow to detect running apps and kill them via the app manager
READ_PHONE_STATE: To get device informations
DELETE_CACHE_FILES, DELETE_PACKAGES, REBOOT, DEVICE_POWER: Used by NamelessRom to execute some actions without using superuser / root rights. These permissions are not granted on other roms as the app signature does not match.
We are looking for translators and would really appreciate if you could help us out!
(choose your language and go to "packages/apps/DeviceControl")
- Can open photo by sharing from your Gallery app, Browser and Dropbox, etc...
- Hold your finger on the three buttons at the bottom can pinch zoom, erase mask and show the original image by using multi-touch
- The exported images will be stored in //Pixelizer
Keywords: lightroom, photoshop, brush, drawer, filter, blur, pixelize, pixelization, digital image processing, mosaic
For Gmail, click the "Download" button to play the animated GIF.
If it cannot play your GIF correctly, please send it to me, I will try to fix it ASAP.
In HTC One M8, we are hard to open any taken images in other Image Explorer app. HTC Photo Editor can only be opened with the Camera. This app provide a shortcut to open image with HTC Photo Editor.
Note: This app doesn't have UI, you will see "Open with HTC Photo Editor" when sharing image.
1. Enable mock location
2. Open the app
3. Switch to the app that you want to test
4. Drop down the notification bar, click the "Toggle" button in GPS Joystick notification
5. Close the notification bar, you will see a red dot on the center of the screen
6. Click on the red dot, it will become green dot
7. Drag the green dot to a direction, a green line will appear. The GPS location will be mocked along the direction.
Note: The north of the compass of your testing app must be pointing to the screen top.