Current lap time, split times, delta times, stats, speech, side button operation and touch screen locking make Talking Stopwatch the ideal sports stopwatch for runners and athletes.
* Interval Speech
* Action Speech
* Data Export
* Display precision: 1/1000, 1/100, 1/10 & 1 second.
* Speech precision: 1/1000, 1/100, 1/10 & 1 second.
* 100 hours max duration.
* Large clear display with multiple views
* Total time
* Current lap time
* Lap times
* Split times
* Fastest lap
* Average lap
* Slowest lap
* Lap number
* Delta fastest lap
* Delta average lap
* Time notifications
* Lap time range
* Works with side buttons
* Screen stays awake
* Touch screen lock
* Runs in background
* Lap on/after stop
* Auto scales for hours and precision.
* Time measured with system time (1/1000 second)
* Speech actions configurable.
IMPORTANT: On first use after install you may be prompted to select a default TTS Speech Engine to use with the Stopwatch: we recommend you select 'PICO, 'SVOX' or 'IVONA'. Some devices may also prompt to download missing speech language data from PLAY. These are standard Android procedures to enable TTS Speech on your device.
If you have any problems enabling speech please refer to your device documentation.
Talking stopwatch is still an amazing free stopwatch without speech so please don't leave negative feedback for TTS speech issues.
Nothing extra! It is as simple as snow and the most convenient stopwatch.
Simple and quick controls.
Can be customized freely.
Accurate and reliable.
(You can open the menu by pressing MENU button on your phone.)
Very very easy to use stopwatch.
★Lap time, Split time.
★Custom function.(display size, Button size, Color, Font, Screen orientation)
★Export by email or SD-card.
Easy to use & understand.
Reliable with accuracy.
Stopwatch it Can be Custom freely.
-Export saved times to device memory.
-Toggle between laps and total time on the run.
-Easy scroll through laps while and after stopwatch have been activated.
-In app saved times viewer.
Stopwatch for Coaches is an easy to use stopwatch that allows you to keep times on up to 6 stopwatches at once. It has a single start button for all the chronometers, making it perfect to track times for multiple athletes in a race. Each stopwatch can hold its own laps that are conveniently displayed on screen and can be easily navigated by scrolling then with your finger.
To record a lap, just tap anywhere on the screen (outside from the laps area). It's a multitouch application, so you are also able to stop two or more different stopwatches at the same time.
This app was developed with the goal to help coaches of many sports, simplifying their work, and allowing then to focus on other activities such as watching their athletes. It can be used on many different sports like: swimming, running, rowing, and any others that involve racing and tracking times.
(Cronômetro para treinadores, Cronómetro para entrenadores, Stoppuhr für Trainer, ساعة توقيت للمدربين, 코치를위한 스톱워치, コーチのためのストップウォッチ, 秒表为教练, Stophorlosie vir afrigters, Chronomètre pour les entraîneurs, Χρονόμετρο για προπονητές, Cronometro per gli allenatori, Секундомер для тренеров, Đồng hồ bấm giờ cho huấn luyện viên, Stopwatch voor coaches, Štoparica za avtobuse, Секундамер для трэнераў, Antrenörler için Kronometre, Antrenörler için kronometre)
* Stop watch
* Minimalistic design
* Unlimited lap times
* Multiple named stop watch sessions
* Named timer presets
* 1/1, 1/10 or 1/100 seconds
* Fastest and slowest laps
* Average lap time
* Add/subtract time to timer without reset
* Runs in background
* Status bar notifications
* Automatic brightness (Does not affect general brightness settingson your device)
* Supports portrait and landscape mode
* Share function (Android 4.0 and higher)
* android.permission.VIBRATE: Required for vibration
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: Required for the alarm to be triggered when the device is in sleep mode
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required for saving the data on disk
Winner stopwatch is accurate and simple to use free application. The application's code was designed to give the most accurate time when the button was touched.
Winner stopwatch can display lap times in a list and also has a switch button to show total time or the current lap time on the main screen. This is very useful feature for a motor sport lap timing.
We have added short and nice button sounds to give you a notice when you touch the stopwatch buttons. One other cool feature is the tablet layout. Winner stopwatch has a clever UI that is also very useful on a tablet device and is not taking your whole screen.
Winner stopwatch version 1.0:
1. Reacts on button touch (not on press) to be the most accurate stopwatch.
2. Clever logic to measure the time on the exact touch so you don't loose a millisecond!
3. Sounds and vibration feedback.
4. Switch button to display TOTAL time or just the LAP time
5. List with the lap times.
6. Most tablet friendly UI
Winner stopwatch is perfect for timing sports, games, motor sport events and trainings! This is the best stopwatch for tablet use and it is free and ads free.
Have a good time training and racing with our stopwatch and if you have something in mind please write a review and we will make an update!
Whether you're a single athlete wanting to time yourself, or you're in charge of a participant, this versatile app is up to the challenge.
The full-featured app SportsTimer pro is also available in the Market.
Record all your laps and stay informed about each lap performance. This stopwatch can be controlled in all situations--even while you're moving--because it offers optional tactile feedback and additional control through the volume buttons. At the end of the action, you can check all your lap times, save the result in a time history or send the complete result to your friends. Optional you can export the data to your device's SD card. Your time history is saved in a file format that can be even opened and edited in Excel.
- display can contains the total and lap time
- recording of laps & elapsed times
- shows delta to best lap time
- Tactile feedback
- Control stopwatches by volume buttons
- Different layouts for landscape and portrait mode
- Saving up to 10 result in timing history.
-Save results to SD-card in csv-format
-Sharing results via email, sms, twitter etc
- Setup orientation mode
- Setup wake lock mode
- Can specify number of sets, set's duration and break time.
- Light on mobile devices.
- Sound alerts.
- Up to 99 hours.
Customize your workout to include:
+ Interval period
+ Rest period
You can add as many exercises/sessions as you wish to your workout unlike most gym timers. For example, to your workout you can add a 10 seconds Rest period, or even 10 seconds Rest + 5 seconds Interval to give you enough time to get ready for your next exercise.
Wish to perform 30 Push Ups or 50 Jumping Jacks with a 10 seconds rest? With the new Reps feature you can take your time to perform your exercises and when you're done press next.
Want to lose weight? You need to follow a balanced diet and perform timed workouts regularly. This timer is the best way to plan and time your workouts. If you want to do sport this interval timer is a must. Perfect for any training, abdominal exercises, cardio, weight loss, meditation, yoga practice, study timing, rest timing, work timer, kettle bell training, jumping jacks timing and thousand others.
New Features in Version 4:
+ Voice Feedback
+ Reps Mode - Press Next when you finish exercise, to move on to next.
+ Drag and Drop exercise movement
+ Swipe to Delete Workout or exercise
+ Color Code your exercises
Keywords: fitness, squats, sprints, weight-lifting, clock, countdown, alarm, digital, stopwatch, alarm clock, customize, upper back workout, routine, kettle bells, core, spinning, boot camp, repetitions, meditation, yoga
In addition to giving times and positions, photos are taken to capture runners crossing the finish line. The recording of times is given priority, so if a group of runners finish close together and the camera can't keep up some photo's will be skipped but times and positions will be recorded. Results can be shared by email/bluetooth etc..
Allows left and right handed operation and also control via volume buttons, camera button or headset buttons.
It's simple to use but try it out before using it to time an event to make sure it works as you require and try it out "in the field" to work out where to stand to reliably capture useful photo's of runners at finish line. For more details see the website
If you use it, whether it's for timing a race, a parkrun, a trip the shops or anything else I'd really like to hear any comments. Any feature requests let me know.
21st May 2013 - just realised there's a beta option in Google Play, if you want to try out beta versions join this google group https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111118292718498335143
and you should be able to get a beta version from here https://play.google.com/apps/testing/uk.co.mrdw.photostopwatch
although I'm not convinced it's working ... if anyone tries it out - let me know (only difference at the moment is that in settings the version will have beta in it e.g. "23beta")
If you like Photo Stopwatch, but aren't interested in getting updates to the app., or have a problem with the latest version then "Photo Stopwatch Classic" is worth trying, it is basically a copy of version 23, which has been reasonably stable.
This app works as a stopwatch and timer, and can therefore be used for any sport.
The number of visible stopwatches depends on the current height of the display.
There can be started multiple stopwatches and timers - the number is only limited by memory.
The timers can be started individually and simultaneously.
All timer and countdown-timer are also running in the background, ie when the app is minimized, the sound / beep also be played.
Each stopwatch can be turned into a timer.
Simply select the desired timer (white area) and enter the time.
To switch to the timer, simply put the time back to zero.
For the timer, all internal and external Ringtones can be used.
The volume level can be managed independently from the device setting.
* Each stopwatch can be renamed or deleted (select the white area)
* Another stopwatch can be added always
* The number and names of the stopwatch will be restored during a restart of the app.
* Timer for swimmers (function to calculate the stroke rate).
* An external button can be connected, and performs the function of the button "lap" from 1.Timer.
Tablet and Smartphone with USB-host function.
The external button, you can order from me - price and more info at: http://filippo-software.de
* In each timer can be set a beep before the last "X" seconds.
The number of "X" beep can be adjusted.
* In each stopwatch can record up to 3 laps, in the Pro-version no limit.
* The time of the round, depends on the setting, shown in km/h or min/km.
* The list can be displayed in tables or as a text.
* By "Share" you can send or save the list - for later if you want.
A big thank you to Andrea Greco for the help he has given me during development.
I am grateful for any comments and feedback, because this could only help to make this app better.
For problems or questions please contact me via e-mail.
Unfortunately we can not respond to comments on Google-Play.
German, Italian, English
* Manage an unlimited number of stopwatches concurrently
* Start, stop and collect split times and laps as a group or individually
* Import a list of athletes from a text file on the SD card or Google Drive
* Search for a stopwatch by name
* Sort results
* Export a CSV string of your session results to Gmail, Twitter etc.
* Keep screen on option
* Timing continues robustly when the app is closed and device powered down
Here are two example use cases:
1. Timing a running race: everybody starts at the same time, but runners cross the finishing line individually.
2. Rowing seat racing: have a look at the video to see how to get the time for each race and each athlete's cumulative time.
If you experience any problems, please add a comment first so I am less likely to receive multiple messages about the same defect.
(This is identical to the paid version of Multiple Stopwatch except that it has an advert at the bottom of the portrait-mode list. Internet permission is required for adverts.)
It doesn't matter what workout you do - whether you run, use it for cycling, sprint, tabata, weightlifting, hiit, cardio, boxing or martial arts. It is suitable also for lot of "home trainings" like the ones found on bodyrock.tv! It can also fully substitute your Gymboss interval timer or other timers you'd otherwise need to carry in gym! The best thing is that this app is always with you, because it's on your phone.
You can always set your own training schedule with number of rounds, workout time and rest time. Before exercise you can set up preparation time and after you finish use relax time for cooldown. Import, Export, Download and Upload your training plans!
http://itimer.info - This site is a great addition to Android app itself. You can find here all the information about Interval Timer, some tips & tricks, all the user uploaded training plans and many more. Check it out after you're done with your workout.
Interval Training Timer:
- Logs of your training
- Gives you awards as you workout
- Allows you to set own sounds, vibrations and colors
- Is ready for import and export of your exercises, stats and awards to SD card
- Allows you to download and upload the training to the Internet
- And share them with the world!
- Combine various training into one long session in Extended Training
Tip: If you hear the counter through the external speakers even when the headphones are plugged in - you can always go to the preferences and un-check the "Use alarm volume". !!
Tip: If your background music is disrupted with every sound timer makes, you just have to disable "use alarm volume" in options
If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, send me an email ;)
Free AD supported version!
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
Press start to begin.
Press lap to add lap time.
Press reset to reset timer.
Hold reset for few seconds to clear laps list.
Key words : time, timer, clock, stoper, countodown
The app features simple and quick controls.
Can be customized to match your favorite color and size.
Select the display that most suits your taste.
Perfect for every timing situation like sports, cooking, work and so on!
For Gmail, click the "Download" button to play the animated GIF.
If it cannot play your GIF correctly, please send it to me, I will try to fix it ASAP.
- Can open photo by sharing from your Gallery app, Browser and Dropbox, etc...
- Hold your finger on the three buttons at the bottom can pinch zoom, erase mask and show the original image by using multi-touch
- The exported images will be stored in //Pixelizer
Keywords: lightroom, photoshop, brush, drawer, filter, blur, pixelize, pixelization, digital image processing, mosaic
The purpose of this app is for the random reboot issue on Eee Pad Transformer TF101. Since I found that the machine will not reboot if it didn't asleep.
Please don't install and rate this app if you don't need it.
In HTC One M8, we are hard to open any taken images in other Image Explorer app. HTC Photo Editor can only be opened with the Camera. This app provide a shortcut to open image with HTC Photo Editor.
Note: This app doesn't have UI, you will see "Open with HTC Photo Editor" when sharing image.
1. Enable mock location
2. Open the app
3. Switch to the app that you want to test
4. Drop down the notification bar, click the "Toggle" button in GPS Joystick notification
5. Close the notification bar, you will see a red dot on the center of the screen
6. Click on the red dot, it will become green dot
7. Drag the green dot to a direction, a green line will appear. The GPS location will be mocked along the direction.
Note: The north of the compass of your testing app must be pointing to the screen top.