This is a small tool to help you to add Wi-Fi configuration to the system for public wireless LAN service(Mzone) by NTT docomo, including roaming access. Once you have configured it, you can simply turn on Wi-Fi at the areas where the service is available and connect to it without opening the web browser.
Please note that:
1. This isn't an official android application from NTT docomo. please don't ask them for anything happening on this application.
2. Accessing through the roaming access point causes some extra fee. please check it out on NTT docomo's web site before using it.
3. Please be careful if you are about to add the roaming access point's configuration permanently because you may be charged the roaming fee without any warnings once it has been connected.
4. This might not works in the future due to the changes in the infrastructure or Android SDK's API.
5. I'm expecting this to work properly but NO WARRANTY AT ALL.