The app works very well. But in the end I've decided it doesn't match my workflow well. I've used for a long time a simple text file to manage tasks, similar to markdown; the advantage is that I can create (long) notes in the same place, that I can create subtasks with arbitrary levels and that I can move tasks around between multiple sections: tasks to do today, tasks to do soon, long term tasks and completed tasks. I can also render that in a smaller font with compact lines to see more content.
The best one I tried many apps and this is most perfect. It's for people who need structure and flexibility combined.
A lot functionality in a small package. Best app
Thanks for the useful IAP's. Please unbundle notifications for Android Nougat.
Simple and smooth Great app. Just what I need
Simply WOW I've tested almost all the related apps and this one is by far the greatest. Love the in depth settings and the ways in which I can customize the widget. The only thing that I'm missing is having the date for each task on the right side of the title and not below (widget). It would look so much better. On a galaxy s6 the font for the date is very small on the widget, even at maximum size and it's very tiring to the eyes
* Show description in expanded notifications
* Fix duplicate tags
* Fix audio notes
* Fix file attachments in Android 7
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
* Update Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, and Swedish translations
* Fix Google Play Services issue
Use Evernote to make notes, remember everything and collaborate on any project.