The app works very well. But in the end I've decided it doesn't match my workflow well. I've used for a long time a simple text file to manage tasks, similar to markdown; the advantage is that I can create (long) notes in the same place, that I can create subtasks with arbitrary levels and that I can move tasks around between multiple sections: tasks to do today, tasks to do soon, long term tasks and completed tasks. I can also render that in a smaller font with compact lines to see more content.
Where are my notifications? Really like the app except for the fact that I can't get notifications consistently! Seems to pick and choose when it wants to work!
The best one I tried many apps and this is most perfect. It's for people who need structure and flexibility combined.
A lot functionality in a small package. Best app
Thanks for the useful IAP's. Please unbundle notifications for Android Nougat.
Simple and smooth Great app. Just what I need
* Show description in expanded notifications
* Fix duplicate tags
* Fix audio notes
* Fix file attachments in Android 7
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
* Update Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, and Swedish translations
* Fix Google Play Services issue
Use Evernote to make notes, remember everything and collaborate on any project.