The Android ground control system for UAVTalk based flight controllers, such as those running software from Tau Labs or OpenPilot.
This application provides a number of interfaces to interact with the flight controller as well as audio alerts. There is the:
1. Object browser - use this to inspect or modify UAV objects on the flight side
2. Primary flight display - get a quick summary of the attitude, heading, altitude, and GPS status of the flight controller
3. Map display to see where the android device and flight controller are located
4. Controller - for flying via bluetooth or pipx (use with caution)
5. Logging - the application always creates logs when connected. Use this page to send them to people.
6. Alarms - check the status and source of any alarms
7. Tuning - adjust the tuning of your flight controler
8. OSG - Open Scene Graph 3D visualization of your flight controller
Remember to always fly away from people or property and with care. This software is released under the GPL and as comes with no warranty.