I can't tell you how bad it is just stopped stopped stopped stopped stopped
Don't work Will not work with note 4. Cannot get it to connect. Even if it did, its useless because you cannot setup a new board. Pids is the only thing that is nice about it, but it still won't do that because it won't connect. Y'all need to catch up to cleanflight.
How can I connect it? Bluetooth or OTG instead?
I liked it!
Tau Labs OpenPilot Use full for me.. thanks dev team
Shithouse Only basic tuning. If you want this for tuning a multi rotor, don't bother.
- POI tracking mode https://vimeo.com/90408445
- Major overhaul of navigation structure, now uses navigation drawer
- Make map show the path and also preserve zoom level between views
- Improvements to tablet layout for portrait and landscape mode
- Fix layout issues for higher resolution screen with the attitude widget
- Improved browser behavior when rotating
- Map resumes at location previously at when rotating