It's a clean, simple, and easy to use application that allows you to study and synchronize your flashcards across multiple desktop computers and mobile devices. The desktop version of Repetitions is available to download for free and it integrates seamlessly with your mobile devices.
Now you can study anytime, anywhere with Repetitions!
Visit www.repetitionsapp.com to download the desktop version for free.
Repetitions 1.71 Features:
* Desktop Version Available for Free Download
* Import Existing Repetitions Databases, Mnemosyne 1.x Databases, Text Files, and Copy and Paste Data Using the Desktop Version
* Create New Databases
* Add, Edit, or Delete Cards
* Edit Your Database
* View Statistics
* Fullscreen Mode in Portrait and Landscape Orientation
* Support for Viewing Cards Formatted with HTML Tags
* Image Support
* Audio Support
* LaTeX and MathML Support
* Review Mode for Studying Cards Like a Traditional Flashcard Application
* Advanced Settings and Features
* Synchronization Support for Transferring Your Databases, Images, and Sounds Over Wi-Fi
* Bonus Kanji and Kana Databases Included for Studying Japanese
Repetitions is Ad-Free
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Project Twitter: @helloworld11
Please DO NOT make comments in Android Market for bugs / suggestions / Questions. I WON'T read it!
Please directly email to email@example.com or post issues in
, I will response as fast as I can!
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
The GRE/SAT M-Trainer (Mezmorize) is a spaced repetition flashcard application. It is useful for memorizing questions-answer pairs. A typical use case is studying GRE, LSAT, or SAT vocabulary words and their definitions. Mezmorize is also great for learning the vocabulary of another language.
Mezmorize intelligently schedules flashcards so that cards you have more trouble with are show more often than cards that you remember more readily. This leads to quicker learning and higher retention of information.
Mezmorize allows you to create flashcards within the application or to import a large set of cards all at once as long as they are in CSV form. CSV files can easily be created in Excel.
You to create categories of questions so you can focus on a specific subject at any given time.
The initial version of Mezmorize supports Text To Speech (TTS). Mezmorize will say the question for you when TTS is turned on.
Mezmorize can export your data in several forms to secure your database of flash cards or upload it to another device.
- Imports tab-delimted format and SuperMemo XML format! (learning data is not preserved, images are imported only when using the desktop version of the app)
- Custom scheduling: set the "spacing" for each of the buttons - poor, fair, good, and the multiplier for "good" to adjust learning pace!
- Full HTML support including styling and images
- Question and answer are scrolled together - ideal for flashcards with lots of text
You CANNOT create or modify cards on the app. You can, however, import courses that are created using SuperMemo or Ultramemo or Anki (exported using tab-delimited format) on the desktop. Please use the Ultramemo app on the PC or Mac (available for free on our website) to create and edit courses, then export them to the phone as XML files.
We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Quizlet started making problems on 2014-04-20 and might get replaced soon(Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!)
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
* Spaced repetition
* Optional deck level leitner system repetition.
* Download thousands of cards sets from websites StudyStack.com, Quizlet.com and FlashcardExchange.com
* Import cards from textfiles in csv format.
* Up to 4 card sides supported no physical constraints as all is digital.
* Create new or edit cards on your phone.
* Support decks with thousands of cards.
* Organize cards in groups.
* Text to speech
* Set your own icons for decks.
* Create backups of decks on the SD card.
* Activate and deactivate cards at will, no need to delete them.
* Organize flashcards in groups and activate or deactivate cards in group.
* No internet connection needed to function properly.
Ideal to build up a large collection of vocabulary for standardized language exams:
* English TOEIC, TOEFL
* Chinese HSK
* Japanese JLPT
* Korean KLPT
* Spanish DELE
There is a free slightly limited version available too if you want to see and try first. For the price of a cup of coffee, you'll be able to improve your knowledge for school, college, university and job in an efficient and effective way.
Wise Cards Google+ Circle https://plus.google.com/u/0/112308537270520638764/posts
* common word roots with examples
* variety of exercises (root->meaning, meaning->root, meaning->words etc.)
* traditional word cards
* roots list supporting searches by roots and meanings
* keeping track of learning progress
If you spot typos/mistakes, don't hesitate to let me know :)
With Mnemono studying becomes child's play: Thanks to the box system you can even memorize complex stuff in short time.
- Spaced repetition mode
- Free mode
- Import of Google Spreadsheets
- Import flashcards from flashcardexchange.com
- Data restauration after reinstallation
- Share your lists with friends
- Import from the free version into the ad free version
How does it work?
The flashcards are saved into lists that can either be created directly on the device or imported from different locations.
There are two different modes to study: either the free mode or the spaced repetition mode. In the free mode, the flashcards are shown one after the other and can be turned by a finger slide. In the spaced repetition mode, the flashcards are spread over five boxes. A new flashcard is put automatically in the first box. If you know the answer, the flashcard will be put in the next box or it will be thrown away, if it was in the last box. If you do not know the answer, the flashcard will be put in the first box, no matter where it was before.
It is possible to import a list of flashcards from a spreadsheet in Google Documents. In this spreadsheet, the first column (A) must contain the questions and the second column (B) the answers. The first row (1) contains the descriptions of the columns and is not used for the list.
Create new subjects and learn them with different colors!
"Just Learn it the easy way."
With Learn Easy you can create flashcards on your Android Smartphone and learn them afterwards, all of this with a system of subjects based on colors, helping you to better memorize your cards.
You can also :
*send all or some of your cards to friends (still beta)
*save and restore your flashcards
*learn with different learning methods (see also Learn Easy Donate)
*learn with pictures instead of text only
*reset the knowledge of your subjects
*modify the cards afterwards
Learn Easy is only tested on Samsung galaxy s one with Android 2.3.4
If you encounter problems with the Application please send me an e-mail.
Please put a comment if you like this app and share it with others.
You can donate a small fee here:
Or under more from developer.
Permission to write on your external storage is only for the backup and restore function.
Flashcard app Learn Easy.
RecordCards allows you to be productive in those waiting times. Just add your german vocabluary and let RecordCards question you! RecordCards helps you to learn your vocabluary for long term memory and not only for short term memory, so it is like using a typical card box. You will be surprised how much you learn!
Adding record cards is easy - even with formulas! You can even publish your categories in the RecordStore or download categories of other users.
RecordCars offers the following features:
→ Organizing RecordCards in categories. For example, create a category for your physics formulas and your german vocabluary.
→ Create recitations that contain multiple categories. To prepare for a exam, you may combine several lections of vocabulary.
→ Support for formulas in LaTeX syntax.
→ RecordCards learns what you have learned. Record cards that you don’t know well are questioned more often than record cards that you know well.
→ Display your learning progress
→ You can write your record cards on your PC in a CSV format and import them into RecordCards.
→ Share categories with other users in the RecordStore.
With BRAINYOO you can create flashcards with text, images and multiple choice answers and learn them efficiently.
Learning content and the individual learning progress can be synchronized with the BRAINYOO cloud. So the app, desktop software and webversion are always up to date. This enables the user to learn location-independently.
It is now possible to create flashcards in the Mobile App. To make mobile learning as easy as possible, the editor is a light-version of the one in the desktop software and webversion. For formatting flashcards or inserting pictures, for example, you should use the desktop software or webversion.
With Mobile BRAINYOO, there are the learning methods long-term and random mode as well as a test mode available.
1.Long-term mode (so-called spaced-retrieval method)
BRAINYOO allows you to learn with the popular spaced-retrieval method. In this mode, the program presents the cards in increasing periods of time. The longer you learn, the less time you spend with each card until you have it memorized. This mode is especially good to train your long-term memory.
In this mode the cards are distributed not based on time periods but on probabilities. You can assign a percentage chance to each of the six virtual compartments and the cards appear according to this formula.
BRAINYOO also offers the option to review certain lessons without the usual process of repeating the flashcards. This mode is particularly well suited to learning before exams and tests. The good thing is you can change between the time-based and the lesson-based method anytime you like. Your progress in long-term memory mode will be saved and after the exam you can continue with your usual schedule.
Check out the Pro Version with more functions than the free one.
- create a bunch of decks with your vocabularies in the appropriate language
- edit your decks and define auto-translation languages
- insert vocabularies to your decks
- import and export decks and lists
- edit or delete single vocabularies from your list (Long click on a item in the vocabulary list)
- learn with Leitner system, up to five boxes
- choose a box and learn flashcard words. To see the corresponding word perform a simple click on the card and it turns around
- change the language order to learn vise versa (Click menu button in Vocabulary Box tab)
- use the GoTo button to jump to a specific vocable number within a box
- learn in random mode
Create vocabulary flashcard lists on your pc or export some lists from your dictionary websites and import them into your decks.
Use www.dict.cc access in import/export section to download vocabulary lists. Export lists from the website on your SD card download folder and import the list into your app.
The app supports "Move App to SD Card" only available for Android version 2.2 or higher.
The app is free and supported by Google Ads.
Buy the Pro Version which is ad free.
The app was tested on:
Nexus S Android 4.1
HTC Desire S Android 2.3.6
Motorola Defy Android 2.1
SuperMemo, SuperMemo for Palm OS, AnyMemo, Anki, AnkiDroid, Mnemododo, Mnemosyne, Memorión, MemoDroid, Memrise, OpenCards, SuperCard, memoCharger, Drill, FluxCards, FullRecall, Duolingo and many more... Are you fan of these programs? If yes, why don't you try PeterMemo Flashcards?
- Freeware (for non-commercial use).
- No ads. Created for passion.
- Learning basing on spaced repetition algorithm (optimal intervals between repetitions).
- You can learn foreign languages, medicine, geography, physics and many other....
- Fresh, light layout basing on Holo.Ligth Android theme.
- Gloves on control - unique feature allowing to control the most important functions with buttons only (ex. useful in winter when you have gloves on).
- Import of Q&A text files and SuperMemo 2.0 for PalmOS files (many flashcards program export Q&A format files thus in practice you can use indirectly many other databases).
- Full Unicode support and also import of 8-bit charset encoding files (you can learn any language you can only dream assuming that Android supports it).
- Full off-line work (you need Internet connection only for installing the program or for importing files, unless you have any local copy).
- Rich help system.
- Up to 6 fields in one card.
- Cards grouped by categories.
- Undo function.
- Creating and full databases editing on smartphone will be introduced in next versions (as for now only partial functionality is provided).
- Fair-play software - only permissions having the clear reference to the functionality are needed:
--- "control vibration" - for confirming operations in Gloves on mode,
--- "modify or delete the contents of your SD card" + (only in newer versions of Android) "test access to protected storage" - flashcards databases are kept on sdcard defined as main - internal flashdisk either external sd card depending on Android configuration.
You have guarantee that the program doesn't do anything suspicious, even permissions for Internet connection are not required.
- Smartphone/tablet with Android 4.0 or higher.
- Minimum 512MB RAM (more is recommended or even required if you work with huge databases).
- About 5 inches screen in portrait orientation is recommended (the application will work also with other screens and in horizontal orientation but it's not optimized thus some screens can look not as good as they should).
- Depending on the device in some cases sd card will be required.
- Program for a bit more advanced users (by advanced user I understand the user who knows how to download the file manually from Internet, unzip it and put in the specified directory).
- After installing please read the licence agreement (menu Help/Licence). If you do not agree with any of the licence points, you are obliged to uninstall the application and to destroy all copies of the software. By using PeterMemo Flashcards you confirm that you have read and accepted the license agreement.
- The names of other companies or names of other software were used only in order to identify the products. Author is not affiliated in any way with these companies/these applications and does not have any right to represent these companies/this software.
Tags: education, flashcards, flash cards, study, studying, foreign languages, learning, memory, memorization, spaced repetition, optimal intervals, test, quiz, vocabulary
"If I don't review I might as well not have spent the time learning in the first place. My problem has always been keeping track of what to review and when. Thankfully Revunote with Evernote makes it really easy."
Easy to use:
Step 1: Tag the notes (in Evernote) you want to review
Step 2. Synchronise Revunote
Step 3: Review and swipe the notes
"Revunote lets me review at my convenience - whilst I am commuting or anytime I have five minutes to spare."
Benefits of Revunote:
✔ Implements spaced repetition for you (1, 3, 7, 14, 30, 60 days)
✔ Review your notes anywhere. No need to be at your computer or connected to the internet.
✔ Helps you review actively (by recalling) rather than just passively (by re-reading)
✔ Take advantage of spare moments to review your notes.
✔ No messing about with tags; simply swipe and sync.
✔ No messing about with reports. A single list of all notes due for review.
✔ No need to remember what or when to review... Revunote tells you!
✔ Easy to setup.
✔ Picks out the few notes you need to review from among the 1000s you have.
"We are bombarded with information all the time and its so easy to access that we can fall prey to an 'in one ear, out the other' mindset - even toward things we want or need to remember. Revunote helps me to consciously make choices about what I learn."
Benefits of reviewing:
✔ Valuable knowledge is at your beck and call
✔ Contribute effectively in collaborative situations
✔ Stand out as knowledgable in your chosen field(s)
✔ Spend less time cramming
✔ Study more efficiently
"I did a training course earlier this year. I used Evernote to create some high quality notes and I used Revunote to help that information stick. As a result, my ability to apply what we covered is much improved over what it would have been."
Use it to:
✔ Keep current with professional developments
✔ Review lectures, presentations, training courses
✔ Pick up new skills like football, dance or martial arts
✔ Learn lyrics, poems, quotes or jokes
✔ Acquire languages
For students at school, college or university. For professionals engaged in continuous professional development. For people just interested in developing their hobby. Revunote with Evernote is an essential combination.
- Drives a review cycle at 1, 3, 7, 14, 30, 60 days
- Displays all your notes for review in one place
- Touch to open notes in Evernote
- Swipe to indicate review done
- Synchronises with your Evernote account
- Retains review history in the cloud
- Creates a review tag in your evernote account or synchronises with them if they already exist
- Widget to remind you from your home screen
Note: Revunote is a Free to Trial app (30 days). Thereafter it requires the purchase of an inexpensive key. It has no distracting app-vertising.
More from developer
It contains a fixed set of cards: the 50 states of the USA. The full version allows you to create and export your own cards from Mnemosyne (at a PC or Mac).