It's a clean, simple, and easy to use application that allows you to study and synchronize your flashcards across multiple desktop computers and mobile devices. The desktop version of Repetitions is available to download for free and it integrates seamlessly with your mobile devices.
Now you can study anytime, anywhere with Repetitions!
Visit www.repetitionsapp.com to download the desktop version for free.
Repetitions 1.71 Features:
* Desktop Version Available for Free Download
* Import Existing Repetitions Databases, Mnemosyne 1.x Databases, Text Files, and Copy and Paste Data Using the Desktop Version
* Create New Databases
* Add, Edit, or Delete Cards
* Edit Your Database
* View Statistics
* Fullscreen Mode in Portrait and Landscape Orientation
* Support for Viewing Cards Formatted with HTML Tags
* Image Support
* Audio Support
* LaTeX and MathML Support
* Review Mode for Studying Cards Like a Traditional Flashcard Application
* Advanced Settings and Features
* Synchronization Support for Transferring Your Databases, Images, and Sounds Over Wi-Fi
* Bonus Kanji and Kana Databases Included for Studying Japanese
Repetitions is Ad-Free
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you will forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website
The GRE/SAT M-Trainer (Mezmorize) is a spaced repetition flashcard application. It is useful for memorizing questions-answer pairs. A typical use case is studying GRE, LSAT, or SAT vocabulary words and their definitions. Mezmorize is also great for learning the vocabulary of another language.
Mezmorize intelligently schedules flashcards so that cards you have more trouble with are show more often than cards that you remember more readily. This leads to quicker learning and higher retention of information.
Mezmorize allows you to create flashcards within the application or to import a large set of cards all at once as long as they are in CSV form. CSV files can easily be created in Excel.
You to create categories of questions so you can focus on a specific subject at any given time.
The initial version of Mezmorize supports Text To Speech (TTS). Mezmorize will say the question for you when TTS is turned on.
Mezmorize can export your data in several forms to secure your database of flash cards or upload it to another device.
1. Improved adaptive algorithm from Mnemosyne, Supermemo, Anki.
2. Simple and power saving interface with rich functions. No hidden internet connection, No Ads!
3. Text-to-Speech, MP3/OGG/WAV audio
4. Download millions of flash card db to study Arabic, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French and also Computer, Religion and more from anymemo.org, flashcardexchange, quizlet or studystack
5. Download and upload from/to Dropbox
6. Import from StudyStack
7. Import flash cards from Mnemosyne, SuperMemo PPC XML files, CSV, Tab-separated TXT, QA Text files.
8. Export to Mnemosyne XML, TXT, QA Text
9. Small size, support APP2SD (Warning: No widget and notification if installed on SD card)
Donation: You can buy pro version on the market or donate through paypal link in anymemo.org. The Pro version has the same features as free version. Don't buy if you want more f eatures!
Project Twitter: @helloworld11
Please DO NOT make comments in Android Market for bugs / suggestions / Questions. I WON'T read it!
Please directly email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post issues in
, I will response as fast as I can!
- Imports tab-delimted format and SuperMemo XML format! (learning data is not preserved, images are imported only when using the desktop version of the app)
- Custom scheduling: set the "spacing" for each of the buttons - poor, fair, good, and the multiplier for "good" to adjust learning pace!
- Full HTML support including styling and images
- Question and answer are scrolled together - ideal for flashcards with lots of text
You CANNOT create or modify cards on the app. You can, however, import courses that are created using SuperMemo or Ultramemo or Anki (exported using tab-delimited format) on the desktop. Please use the Ultramemo app on the PC or Mac (available for free on our website) to create and edit courses, then export them to the phone as XML files.
We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
* Spaced repetition
* Optional deck level leitner system repetition.
* Download thousands of cards sets from websites StudyStack.com, Quizlet.com and FlashcardExchange.com
* Import cards from textfiles in csv format.
* Up to 4 card sides supported no physical constraints as all is digital.
* Create new or edit cards on your phone.
* Support decks with thousands of cards.
* Organize cards in groups.
* Text to speech
* Set your own icons for decks.
* Create backups of decks on the SD card.
* Activate and deactivate cards at will, no need to delete them.
* Organize flashcards in groups and activate or deactivate cards in group.
* No internet connection needed to function properly.
Ideal to build up a large collection of vocabulary for standardized language exams:
* English TOEIC, TOEFL
* Chinese HSK
* Japanese JLPT
* Korean KLPT
* Spanish DELE
There is a free slightly limited version available too if you want to see and try first. For the price of a cup of coffee, you'll be able to improve your knowledge for school, college, university and job in an efficient and effective way.
Wise Cards Google+ Circle https://plus.google.com/u/0/112308537270520638764/posts
Create new subjects and learn them with different colors!
"Just Learn it the easy way."
With Learn Easy you can create flashcards on your Android Smartphone and learn them afterwards, all of this with a system of subjects based on colors, helping you to better memorize your cards.
You can also :
*send all or some of your cards to friends (still beta)
*save and restore your flashcards
*learn with different learning methods (see also Learn Easy Donate)
*learn with pictures instead of text only
*reset the knowledge of your subjects
*modify the cards afterwards
Learn Easy is only tested on Samsung galaxy s one with Android 2.3.4
If you encounter problems with the Application please send me an e-mail.
Please put a comment if you like this app and share it with others.
You can donate a small fee here:
Or under more from developer.
Permission to write on your external storage is only for the backup and restore function.
Flashcard app Learn Easy.
RecordCards allows you to be productive in those waiting times. Just add your german vocabluary and let RecordCards question you! RecordCards helps you to learn your vocabluary for long term memory and not only for short term memory, so it is like using a typical card box. You will be surprised how much you learn!
Adding record cards is easy - even with formulas! You can even publish your categories in the RecordStore or download categories of other users.
RecordCars offers the following features:
→ Organizing RecordCards in categories. For example, create a category for your physics formulas and your german vocabluary.
→ Create recitations that contain multiple categories. To prepare for a exam, you may combine several lections of vocabulary.
→ Support for formulas in LaTeX syntax.
→ RecordCards learns what you have learned. Record cards that you don’t know well are questioned more often than record cards that you know well.
→ Display your learning progress
→ You can write your record cards on your PC in a CSV format and import them into RecordCards.
→ Share categories with other users in the RecordStore.
With BRAINYOO you can create flashcards with text, images and multiple choice answers and learn them efficiently.
Learning content and the individual learning progress can be synchronized with the BRAINYOO cloud. So the app, desktop software and webversion are always up to date. This enables the user to learn location-independently.
It is now possible to create flashcards in the Mobile App. To make mobile learning as easy as possible, the editor is a light-version of the one in the desktop software and webversion. For formatting flashcards or inserting pictures, for example, you should use the desktop software or webversion.
With Mobile BRAINYOO, there are the learning methods long-term and random mode as well as a test mode available.
1.Long-term mode (so-called spaced-retrieval method)
BRAINYOO allows you to learn with the popular spaced-retrieval method. In this mode, the program presents the cards in increasing periods of time. The longer you learn, the less time you spend with each card until you have it memorized. This mode is especially good to train your long-term memory.
In this mode the cards are distributed not based on time periods but on probabilities. You can assign a percentage chance to each of the six virtual compartments and the cards appear according to this formula.
BRAINYOO also offers the option to review certain lessons without the usual process of repeating the flashcards. This mode is particularly well suited to learning before exams and tests. The good thing is you can change between the time-based and the lesson-based method anytime you like. Your progress in long-term memory mode will be saved and after the exam you can continue with your usual schedule.
Check out the Pro Version with more functions than the free one.
- create a bunch of decks with your vocabularies in the appropriate language
- edit your decks and define auto-translation languages
- insert vocabularies to your decks
- import and export decks and lists
- edit or delete single vocabularies from your list (Long click on a item in the vocabulary list)
- learn with Leitner system, up to five boxes
- choose a box and learn flashcard words. To see the corresponding word perform a simple click on the card and it turns around
- change the language order to learn vise versa (Click menu button in Vocabulary Box tab)
- use the GoTo button to jump to a specific vocable number within a box
- learn in random mode
Create vocabulary flashcard lists on your pc or export some lists from your dictionary websites and import them into your decks.
Use www.dict.cc access in import/export section to download vocabulary lists. Export lists from the website on your SD card download folder and import the list into your app.
The app supports "Move App to SD Card" only available for Android version 2.2 or higher.
The app is free and supported by Google Ads.
Buy the Pro Version which is ad free.
The app was tested on:
Nexus S Android 4.1
HTC Desire S Android 2.3.6
Motorola Defy Android 2.1
"If I don't review I might as well not have spent the time learning in the first place. My problem has always been keeping track of what to review and when. Thankfully Revunote with Evernote makes it really easy."
Easy to use:
Step 1: Tag the notes (in Evernote) you want to review
Step 2. Synchronise Revunote
Step 3: Review and swipe the notes
"Revunote lets me review at my convenience - whilst I am commuting or anytime I have five minutes to spare."
Benefits of Revunote:
✔ Implements spaced repetition for you (1, 3, 7, 14, 30, 60 days)
✔ Review your notes anywhere. No need to be at your computer or connected to the internet.
✔ Helps you review actively (by recalling) rather than just passively (by re-reading)
✔ Take advantage of spare moments to review your notes.
✔ No messing about with tags; simply swipe and sync.
✔ No messing about with reports. A single list of all notes due for review.
✔ No need to remember what or when to review... Revunote tells you!
✔ Easy to setup.
✔ Picks out the few notes you need to review from among the 1000s you have.
"We are bombarded with information all the time and its so easy to access that we can fall prey to an 'in one ear, out the other' mindset - even toward things we want or need to remember. Revunote helps me to consciously make choices about what I learn."
Benefits of reviewing:
✔ Valuable knowledge is at your beck and call
✔ Contribute effectively in collaborative situations
✔ Stand out as knowledgable in your chosen field(s)
✔ Spend less time cramming
✔ Study more efficiently
"I did a training course earlier this year. I used Evernote to create some high quality notes and I used Revunote to help that information stick. As a result, my ability to apply what we covered is much improved over what it would have been."
Use it to:
✔ Keep current with professional developments
✔ Review lectures, presentations, training courses
✔ Pick up new skills like football, dance or martial arts
✔ Learn lyrics, poems, quotes or jokes
✔ Acquire languages
For students at school, college or university. For professionals engaged in continuous professional development. For people just interested in developing their hobby. Revunote with Evernote is an essential combination.
- Drives a review cycle at 1, 3, 7, 14, 30, 60 days
- Displays all your notes for review in one place
- Touch to open notes in Evernote
- Swipe to indicate review done
- Synchronises with your Evernote account
- Retains review history in the cloud
- Creates a review tag in your evernote account or synchronises with them if they already exist
- Widget to remind you from your home screen
Note: Revunote is a Free to Trial app (30 days). Thereafter it requires the purchase of an inexpensive key. It has no distracting app-vertising.
* INTELLIGENT UND ZEITSPAREND ÜBEN *
Du entscheidest, wie du lernst:
• Lernkarteisystem nach Sebastian Leitner (Langzeitgedächtnis)
• Prüfungsmodus (Kurzzeitgedächtnis)
• Favoriten (nur die als Favorit markierten Karten)
* ALLE FUNKTIONEN *
• Echtzeitsynchronisation der Lernkarten und des Lernstandes
• Individuelle Auswahlmöglichkeiten beim Lernen: Aktiviere bzw. Deaktiviere Kategorien innerhalb eines Kartensatzes
• Markiere Dir wichtige Lernkarten als Favoriten
• Einfach zu bedienende, intelligente Suchfunktion
• Detaillierter Überblick über Deinen aktuellen Lernstand
• Einstellung der Zeilenausrichtung: linksbündig oder zentriert
• Keine Internetverbindung erforderlich
• Intuitive und benutzerfreundliche Bedienung
• Tablet-Fähigkeit der App
• Darstellung und Abfrage der Multiple Choice Fragen
Gefällt Dir die Repetico App? Dann freuen wir uns auf eine Rezension im Play Store. Hast Du Verbesserungsvorschläge? Dann schreib uns einfach eine Mail an email@example.com.
Note down anything that you want to learn (foreign language vocabulary and grammar, law, science etc.) either on your phone or on the http://www.pocketcram.com web site instead of the tiny phone screen, download it to your phone and store it into your long-term memory efficiently by repeating it whenever you have free time - on your daily commute, waiting in a queue, just at any time you feel like it. The information that you want to learn is stored in the form of flash cards.
★ Learn more at: http://pocketcram.com/about.jsp ★
★ Embedded help ★ Most parts of the app feature help windows and small hints.
★ Easy editing of cards on the web instead of on the phone ★ You can create your cards comfortably on the http://www.pocketcram.com web site using your notebook or desktop computer with a big screen, real keyboard and the ability to easily copy and paste from web dictionaries or any electronic documents. No need to type them on tiny mobile phone keyboards. You can then download the cards to your phone and learn them when you have an opportunity. Of course you can always create and edit cards on your phone.
★★★ Check out this short guide to editing cards on the web: ★★★ http://pocketcram.com/editor_guide.jsp
★ Efficient learning with spaced repetition ★ Based on SuperMemo 2, it is also similar to the Leitner system. Instead of merely always repeating all your cards in a random order PocketCram asks you more often to repeat the cards that you are struggling to memorize while rarely bothering you with the cards that you can recall easily. This way you can invest your limited time into the cards that really need your attention.
★ Manual test scheduling ★ PocketCram suggests to you when a particular card should be repeated based on your performance but you can always override it and choose the date manually.
★ Cram modes ★ Instead of following the spaced repetition schedule you can also repeat all your cards at once in random order or repeat only the cards that you failed to recall the last time you tested them.
★ PocketCram keeps your cards safe: ★
- Upload your cards to the http://www.pocketcram.com web site with a single tap
- Automatic e-mail backup - you can tell PocketCram to automatically send all your cards in a zip archive to your e-mail every couple of days so that your cards are always safely backed up in your own mailbox.
★ Download cards already made by other people ★ Cards can be imported to PocketCram from http://www.flashcardexchange.com, http://www.studystack.com, http://quizlet.com or from CSV, SuperMemo and Mnemosyne XML files. You can upload your own cards to http://www.flashcardexchange.com and sychronize changes between your phone and http://www.flashcardexchange.com in both directions.
★ Speech capability ★ When you are taking a quiz your phone can read the tested questions and answers aloud using text-to-speech capability.
★ Notifications ★ You can be notified that you are supposed to be learning cards according to the spaced repetition schedule in several ways - with e-mail messages, Android system notifications and widgets.
★ Translation ★ When writing a card you can have its parts translated to a different language.
★ Organization of cards ★ Cards can be organized in tidy folders in case you want to learn many different subjects.
★ Inverse testing ★ You can enable swap of questions and answers during testing.
★ Changing of your learning priorities ★ You can temporarily "deactivate" card if you are not interested in learning them in the present time.
★ Watch your learning progress ★ In three different graphs.
★ Detection of duplicate cards ★
★ Learn more at: http://pocketcram.com/about.jsp ★
With Mnemono studying becomes child's play: Thanks to the box system you can even memorize complex stuff in short time.
- Spaced repetition mode
- Free mode
- Import of Google Spreadsheets
- Import flashcards from flashcardexchange.com
- Data restauration after reinstallation
- Share your lists with friends
- Import from the free version into the ad free version
How does it work?
The flashcards are saved into lists that can either be created directly on the device or imported from different locations.
There are two different modes to study: either the free mode or the spaced repetition mode. In the free mode, the flashcards are shown one after the other and can be turned by a finger slide. In the spaced repetition mode, the flashcards are spread over five boxes. A new flashcard is put automatically in the first box. If you know the answer, the flashcard will be put in the next box or it will be thrown away, if it was in the last box. If you do not know the answer, the flashcard will be put in the first box, no matter where it was before.
It is possible to import a list of flashcards from a spreadsheet in Google Documents. In this spreadsheet, the first column (A) must contain the questions and the second column (B) the answers. The first row (1) contains the descriptions of the columns and is not used for the list.
More from developer
It contains a fixed set of cards: the 50 states of the USA. The full version allows you to create and export your own cards from Mnemosyne (at a PC or Mac).