By far, the best messaging app released (besides Windows Live Messenger). UI is more sleek and intuitive than whatsapp, the ability to store content on a cloud is excellent, and the widgets available are super hilarious and gratifying. Not to mention its features like video messages and file transfer capacity. Best remarks to its developers.
I LOVE IT. I've been using it for about 4 years now and it has been a pleasure to journey with the app and its updates. One thing I'd like to suggest is video calling. Maybe not in groups bc that may be difficult to do. But at least being able to video call a contact through the app would be AMAZING!!!! 5 STARS for the work done so farrr. Keep it up guys!
I seek help from the telegram app team...the app was working fine a month ago...but now it always shows "connecting"...and doesnt get connected...i like and preffer this app over whatsapp and want to use it...request from telegram app team to help me out... Telegram app team not helping out its users and thts very annoying...i had to edit my comment as i was getting no response from the team...
Works great for a while but then I can't enter text or press send at various different times. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Also, it could show when your contacts are "active now" much like on Facebook messenger. OnePlus 5 device.
i used to love telegram, until something like a virus prompts telegram to open and brings me to a channel and asks me if i want to join in. this happens while I'm playing games/or in any other app on my phone.the other app just closes and telegram just opens and does this. the channels are clearly just wanting to have more subs so there is a virus that does this and i don't know how to stop it. happens nearly 10 times a day. sent a feedback directly to telegram but no answer... please fix this or tell me what to do!
1. Please make tick symbol to distinguish of sent, delivered and read messages. As far, this only sent and delivered tick are given. 2. Please enable multiple contact to send chat. So, when we want to broadcast message, we should not create a channel at first. 3. Don't forget, the most common thing is Video call feature. 4. Please enable selecting chat, so when we want to delet chat with person, we should not take it manually by deleting them one by one. 5. Please disable the autoplay voice message (not auto download), it's annoying.
New in version 4.6:
- New granular settings for auto-downloading media.
- Link previews for Instagram posts and tweets with multiple photos will now show all the media as an album.
- Embeddable HTML-widget for messages in public channels and groups (available when viewing t.me links to messages in web-browsers).
- Added support for albums to Secret Chats.
- Added full support for MTProto 2.0.