Construction began on 21 September 2004, with the exterior of the structure completed on 1 October 2009. The building officially opened on 4 January 2010, and is part of the new 2 km2 (490-acre) development called Downtown Dubai at the 'First Interchange' along Sheikh Zayed Road, near Dubai's main business district. The tower's architecture and engineering were performed by Skidmore, Owings and Merrill of Chicago, with Adrian Smith as chief architect, and Bill Baker as chief structural engineer. The primary contractor was Samsung C&T of South Korea.
→ Tallest existing structure: 829.8 m (2,722 ft) (previously KVLY-TV mast – 628.8 m or 2,063 ft)
→ Tallest structure ever built: 829.8 m (2,722 ft) (previously Warsaw radio mast – 646.38 m or 2,121 ft)
→ Tallest freestanding structure: 829.8 m (2,722 ft) (previously CN Tower – 553.3 m or 1,815 ft)
→ Tallest skyscraper (to top of spire): 829.8 m (2,722 ft) (previously Taipei 101 – 509.2 m or 1,671 ft)
→ Tallest skyscraper to top of antenna: 829.8 m (2,722 ft) (previously the Willis (formerly Sears) Tower – 527 m or 1,729 ft)
→ Building with most floors: 163 (previously World Trade Center – 110)
→ Building with world's highest occupied floor
→ World's highest elevator installation (situated inside a rod at the very top of the building)
→ World's longest travel distance elevators: 504m (1,654 ft)
→ Highest vertical concrete pumping (for a building): 606 m (1,988 ft)
→ World's tallest structure that includes residential space
→ World's second highest outdoor observation deck: 124th floor at 452 m (1,483 ft) When it first opened, the observation deck was the highest outdoor observation deck in the World, but it has since been surpassed by Cloud Top 488 on top of Canton Tower.
→ World's highest installation of an aluminium and glass façade: 512 m (1,680 ft)
→ World's highest nightclub: 144th floor
→ World's highest restaurant (At.mosphere): 122nd floor at 442 m (1,450 ft) (previously 360, at a height of 350 m (1,148 ft) in CN Tower)
→ World's highest New Year display of fireworks.
→ World's second highest swimming pool: 76th floor (world's highest swimming pool is located on 118th floor of Ritz-Carlton Hotel at International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong).
Eiffel Tower Wallpapers - is a collection of more than 40 beautiful high resolution images for your Android device.
The application allows you to choose any wallpaper and install it on your device in one touch.
- Only Eiffel Tower HD images
- Only the choicest, bright images!
- Resize image to fit any device
- Add to favorites
- Sort images by rating and views
- Only the highest image quality Full HD
Comment, this will allow us to improve the app for you!
Interesting facts about Eiffel Tower:
- The Eiffel Tower (French: La Tour Eiffel) is an iron lattice tower located on the Champ de Mars in Paris. It was named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel, whose company designed and built the tower. Erected in 1889 as the entrance arch to the 1889 World's Fair, it has become both a global cultural icon of France and one of the most recognizable structures in the world. The tower is the tallest structure in Paris and the most-visited paid monument in the world; 6.98 million people ascended it in 2011. The tower received its 250 millionth visitor in 2010.
- The tower is 324 metres (1,063 ft) tall, about the same height as an 81-storey building. During its construction, the Eiffel Tower surpassed the Washington Monument to assume the title of the tallest human-made structure in the world, a title it held for 41 years, until the Chrysler Building in New York City was built in 1930. Because of the addition of the antenna atop the Eiffel Tower in 1957, it is now taller than the Chrysler Building by 5.2 metres (17 ft). Not including broadcast antennae, it is the second-tallest structure in France, after the Millau Viaduct.
- In January 1956, fire broke out suddenly damaged the upper part of the structure.
- In 2002, the number of visitors to the tower exceeded 200 million.
- In the winter of 2004/2005 at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower was first filled the ice rink for advertising Paris as a candidate for the adoption of the Summer Olympics in 2012. Since the rink on the first floor of the tower is filled regularly.
These images are high resolution (HD Wallpapers) look great on Android devices with any screen resolution!
■ Sakura will continue down always.
■ Sakura are available to you when you touch.
Do not worry, such as billing and advertising content because it is not simple at all.
※ Setting: Home → Menu → Wallpaper → Live Wallpaper
※ AndroidOS2.1 more
To popular live wallpaper series asobiapp developers
Best Bets full!
It can be various KiraKira, cool system cool, simple system pay, free trial sense!
Adult male from female children from feelings to color to design ways.
I some various things of spring, summer, fall and winter season, heart, Christmas, as well as Halloween!
- For installation, follow the 3 easy steps: open after download, press "Set as Active Theme" and select the theme from the following page!
- The incredible HD screenshots we prepared will convince you this is a must download theme!
- This theme uses GO Keyboard, so if you do not have it installed, you will be redirected to a download page!
- For your comfort, the menus for this theme come with 48 different language translations!
If you enjoyed this theme, take the time to RATE and COMMENT after you install! Also, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or questions you have and keep visiting to check out all our latest surprises!
This theme uses a free font which can be found at http://www.1001fonts.com/blackchancery-font.html#more