Select a picture from the gallery, resize it, and set it as a wallpaper.
* Image 2 Wallpaper introduces a brand new UI in v2.0. You can go back to the classic UI with the "Back to Classic UI" button.
You can also activate this application via "Intent". Select a picture in the gallery or another app, and "share" it with this application.
- Both phone and tablet are supported.
- Resize selected image as you want or to fit to the home screen. In addition, you can keep the size of the image (Dot by Dot, DbD).
- Align the image arbitrary, or snap it to the edge of the home screen or the wallpaper.
- Tile the images or retain margins (borders).
- Set the color of the margins.
- Rotate, flip, crop the image.
- Save the image to the storage.
- Apply image effects: Gray scale, Sepia toning, Color level auto adjustment, Brightness adjustment, Contrast, Saturation, Gamma correction and Blur.
- No wallpapers included.
- Live wallpapers are not supported.
* Cropping uses a lot of memory. If you get an out of memory error, please crop the image with the gallery etc. before using it with this app.
* About the lock screen wallpaper: since Android OS doesn't provide standard APIs for this operation, this app cannot do anything directly. However, if you save the resized image, you can set it to the lock screen from the gallery with your device's standard tools.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Russian and German (and improved English): Thanks to Alexey Eberhardt.
Polish: Thanks to Dawid Holko.
Turkish: Thanks to Can Elalmis.
Spanish (version 1): Thanks to Alfredo Diaz.
Chinese (version 1): Thanks to milfin.
(Texts in Spanish and Chinese added in version 2.0 is by machine translation.)
Just Get it Free!
- Retina wallpapers (640x960) for iPhone4 display.
- korea Various idol and Star photos & Handwriting wallpapers
- New Wallpaper Added Daily
- Share by Facebook, Twitter, Email
- Search & Bookmark your favorite wallpapers
Easily and quickly get the various wallpapers shared many on-line users,
Share good wallpapers with your friends on Kakao talk, Facebook.
- Be usable in Wi-Fi zone and 3G network.
- If you have questions about Mokey Free wallpaper, visit to Mokey Twitter.
Download this heavenly beautiful Jesus Live Wallpaper application and remember that God is always with us no matter how hard our life is. This FREE app will bring you hope and joy and it will never let you down.
How to install:
Home -> Press Menu -> Select Wallpapers -> Select Live Wallpapers -> Select Jesus Live Wallpaper from the list
This wonderful Jesus Christ live wallpaper has a wonderful background of blue sky and clouds and the image of Jesus that appears from the clouds and fades away, then reappears after a couple of seconds. It reminds you that many times we seem to lose our religion but there is always a proof that God is in all of us and gives us hope and strength to survive the hardest times.
What is the trial for you today? What is your tribulation? Have you found the secret to peace, the knowledge that Christ has overcome the world so no matter what your affliction you have a lasting hope? Christ is victorious over sin and Satan! Christ is victorious over death and Hell! Christ has promised eternal blessings to the adopted children of God! Believer, have peace! Christ has overcome the world.
For questions, comments and suggestions related to "Jesus Live Wallpaper" application please email me at email@example.com
Please rate the app if you like it - thanks!
Only for 2.1+ devices that support Live Wallpapers.
- Keep Center/Move on Home Screen Offset
- Unlock Screen Sound (Selectable)
See website FAQs Section for support.
Create and customise multiple cubes in your My Cubes gallery, and quickly swap between them.
Specify the exact pictures you want in Single and Custom style, or choose Album style and let Photo Cube randomly update the pictures from an SD card album.
Easily choose pictures from your phone, or from online galleries like Flickr and Picasa, seeing full 3D previews of your choices.
Shake your phone to bounce the cube around the screen, or to refresh your cube's picture from the album.
Quickly change the change the size, position, rotation style and speed of your photocube.
Select from a wide variety of beautiful frames that can be shown around your pictures.
Try a little photo-editing and add some special effects to your photos such as black & white, vintage, vignettes and other fun colour filters.
Choose a background image, background colour and add transparency and blur effects.
Share your cube creations with other Photo Cube users via Bluetooth or Email.
Take screenshots of your favourite cubes and share to Facebook, WhatsApp, Email and anywhere else.
Double tap the wallpaper to bring up the Quick Size and Position screen, simply drag your photo cube to the required size and position.
Backup your My Cubes gallery to and from SD card.
Example photos courtesy of photostock:
Instructions: (1) After downloading, go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) Go to Menu > Wallpaper > Live Wallpaper to customize settings and set it as your wallpaper.
TO USE : Home screen -> long touch -> Wallpaper -> Live wallpaper -> aCircuit Board
- Binary Clock as Led
- Moving Fan
- Blinking lights as led
- Touch Event on conductor
- Sort of fans
Start with Double Tapping!!
LEAVE FEED AS A COMMENT!
Network, Bluetooth, GPS : To show them as led whether they are turned on or off.
In this live wallpaper the word Allah appears and disappears in the sky and symbolizes constant changes in our lives and reminds you to always cherish your faith.
How to install:
Home -> Press Menu -> Select Wallpapers -> Select Live Wallpapers -> Select Allah from the list
This application is FREE for all the Islam believers around the world who want to find their inner peace and happiness.
When you download Allah Live Wallpaper all you will enjoy the wonderful image of the sky and Allah that is appearing from the clouds and disappearing slowly. It reappears after a couple of seconds to show you that your faith will never fade away.
Allah is a word for God in Islamic world. In Arabic, the word means simply "the God." It is used mainly by Muslims. Allah is a word for God. In Arabic, the word means simply "the God."
According to Islamic belief, Allah is the proper name of God, and humble submission to His Will, Divine Ordinances and Commandments is the pivot of the Muslim faith. "He is the only God, creator of the universe, and the judge of humankind." "He is unique (wāḥid) and inherently one (ʾaḥad), all-merciful and omnipotent." The Quran declares "the reality of Allah, His inaccessible mystery, His various names, and His actions on behalf of His creatures."
There is No God but Allah, and the Prophet Mohammed is His Messenger!
For questions, comments and suggestions related to "Allah Live Wallpaper" application please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please rate the app if you like it - thanks!
Worship Lord Ganesha, the destroyer of all obstacles, right on your Android device. Install this animated live wallpaper which has nice flowers falling effect whose motion is controlled by your device magnetic sensor. The flowers move like they are moving in real life.
Thanks to Box2D physics which made this type of realistic motion possible.
1. Beautiful images of Lord Ganesha
2. You can always control the speed of frames or no. Of images that you want to see on your android phone.
3. Speed of rotation of frames i.e. frames per second.
4. Control of Flowesrs movement and Box2D physics
Instructions: (1)After downloading, go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) Go to Menu > Wallpaper > Live Wallpaper. Tap “Settings” to customize the look and performance.
New Backgrounds added daily.
Android 4.4 Users: Bug has been FIXED.
Categories: Funny,Cute,Quotes, Sunsets,Beaches,Cars,Girly,Guys,Games,Flowers,Models,Love,Christmas,Military,Money,Sports,City,Scary,Money,New Years,Music,Movies,Animals,Space, ...
40 million downloads.
Set Contact Icons. #1 iPhone Wallpaper app. Uses (but not endorsed by) Flickr API.