Requires an iTPMSystem (http://www.atbs.com.tw/product_TPMS_Module_E.htm)
* Displays tire pressure, temperature and voltage
* User configurable units for pressure and temperature
* User configurable notifications for low/high tire pressure (Sound, vibrate and LED)
* Auto night mode(dark color scheme) using the light sensor
* Night mode option for devices without light sensor
* Sensor discovery
* Screen Rotation
* Runs in the background
* Optional data logging in csv format to /sdcard/itpms
* English language, please contact me if you would like to help with a translation
How to Use:
1) Power on the iTPMSystem
2) Pair your device to the iTPMSystem unit, test with the Vendor supplied app and close it. If it doesn't work then this app probably won't either.
3) Launch iTPMSystem, you should see message that you are connected. You now need to wait for the sensors to start sending data through the iTPMSystem.
4) Once discovered map them to their wheel locations in the preferences.
Since this is open source, there is and will be no difference between the Play Store version and the version in git.
Please consider the Play Store version as a way to show appreciation and to help continue its development. Information on obtaining the source and building can be found on its web site. http://development.thecongers.org/home/mtpms