The App offers scanned fatwa with stamp & signature (in urdu language) for a variety of subjects and issues relating to our everyday life.
The topics are categorised into sections for easy navigation (e.g. Quran o Hadees, jannat o jahanum, bidaat o munkarat, etc.), also provides the functionality to 'bookmark' the topics of interest for a handy reference.
The individual fatwa can be shared on via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
There is a comprehensive search module which lets the user search in both english and urdu.
User can directly post their question which will later be replied via email and also posted on the darulifta website.
*** Features ***
- General Fatwa
There are more then 40 different categories of fatwas like aqaid, shirk, roza (fast) namaz (prayer) and others
- Ask Fatwa
First android app that provide facility to ask fatwa online by your Aalim. No matter where are you sitting , if you need any guidance just ask to us and we will guide you.
- Binoria app updates continuously with new fatwas. Your asked fatwa will published so that others people can avail.
The main features of this purposeful application are:
• All six Kalmas are given in Arabic with correct pronunciation given in English on one page
• The name of each Kalma is also mentioned
• There are also Urdu and English Translation of every Kalma again given on single but separate page to clarify the meanings and message which every Kalma encloses
• The Audio of every Kalma is also available where expert people have recited these Kalma in beautiful fashion
• You can also share specific Kalma, its pronunciation and translation on facebook and twitter
• You can also mail the snapshot of any Kalma to your friends and relatives
This is the only app which provide you the easiest way to search Hadith on any topic you want quickly.
1. Complete Book of ahadith in Arabic
2. Last read chapter is saved.
3. easy readable user interface
4. Search any topic or word from
5. share hadith text with your friends
6. Enlarge font to read
Following is the list of topics about which you can find hadeth of prophet Mohammad PBUH, These ahadith describes you the right wat to lead life, the sunnah to follow, the right and successful path of Jannah.
7.Rubbing hands and feet with dust (Tayammum)
9.Virtues of the Prayer Hall (Sutra of the Musalla)
10.Times of the Prayers
11.Call to Prayers (Adhaan)
12.Characteristics of Prayer
15.The Two Festivals (Eids)
17.Invoking Allah for Rain (Istisqaa)
19.Prostration During Recital of Qur'an
20.Shortening the Prayers (At-Taqseer)
21.Prayer at Night (Tahajjud)
22.Actions while Praying
24.Obligatory Charity Tax (Zakat)
25.Obligatory Charity Tax After Ramadaan (Zakat ul Fitr)
27.Minor Pilgrammage (Umra)
28.Pilgrims Prevented from Completing the Pilgrimmage
29.Penalty of Hunting while on Pilgrimmage
30.Virtues of Madinah
32.Praying at Night in Ramadaan (Taraweeh)
33.Retiring to a Mosque for Remembrance of Allah (I'tikaf)
34.Sales and Trade
35.Sales in which a Price is paid for Goods to be Delivered Later (As-Salam)
37.Transferance of a Debt from One Person to Another (Al-Hawaala)
38.Representation, Authorization, Business by Proxy
40.Distribution of Water
41.Loans, Payment of Loans, Freezing of Property, Bankruptcy
42.Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata)
46.Manumission of Slaves
51.Wills and Testaments (Wasaayaa)
52.Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)
53.One-fifth of Booty to the Cause of Allah (Khumus)
54.Beginning of Creation
56.Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (pbuh) and his Companions
57.Companions of the Prophet
58.Merits of the Helpers in Madinah (Ansaar)
59.Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (pbuh) (Al-Maghaazi)
60.Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))
61.Virtues of the Qur'an
62.Wedlock, Marriage (Nikaah)
64.Supporting the Family
66.Sacrifice on Occasion of Birth (`Aqiqa)
68.Al-Adha Festival Sacrifice (Adaahi)
73.Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab)
76.To make the Heart Tender (Ar-Riqaq)
77.Divine Will (Al-Qadar)
78.Oaths and Vows
79.Expiation for Unfulfilled Oaths
80.Laws of Inheritance (Al-Faraa'id)
81.Limits and Punishments set by Allah (Hudood)
82.Punishment of Disbelievers at War with Allah and His Apostle
83.Blood Money (Ad-Diyat)
84.Dealing with Apostates
85.Saying Something under Compulsion (Ikraah)
87.Interpretation of Dreams
88.Afflictions and the End of the World
91.Accepting Information Given by a Truthful Person
92.Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah
93.ONENESS, UNIQUENESS OF ALLAH (TAWHEED)
this app is supported with Ads.
For ease of reading non-Arabic speakers, each verse (or Ayat) is accompanied by a transcript. Many options are available to facilitate learning suras.
The 99 Names of Allah(Asma Al-Husna), are the Names of God. Each representing a certain Attribute or Description of God. Allah(Swt) says in the Glorious Qur'an: "He is Allah (God), the Creator, the Originator, The Fashioner, to Him belong the most beautiful names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, do declare His praises and Glory. And He is the Exalted in Might, The Wise." [Quran 59:24]
★ App Features:
• Read all the 99 names in Arabic, English with Meanings
• Read the English Translation of the Meaning of Qur'an in Description for each name.
• Listen to the Audio for each name (Requires Pro Version)
• Universal App Works with almost all types of Android powered devices including phones and tablets.
• Share via Email and SMS.
• New user interface
• Audio control (Requires Pro Version)
• Play Audio Names in Background (To Play All names you need to Purchase the in-app)
⇓ Download Now and Memorize the 99 names of Allah(Swt) today ⇓
DISCLAIMER: It should be remembered that Quran was revealed in Arabic language. Translations are actually Interpretation of the Quran. No translation of the Quran can be hundred percent accurate, nor it can be used as a replacement of the original Quranic text in Arabic. In this app we have tried to provide verses from the mostly acceptable Interpretation of the Quran in English by Muhsin Khan. If you come across any mistakes please report them to us by contacting us via: http://www.ImranQureshi.com. May Allah (Subhanahu Ta'ala) accept this service from all of us, please remember us in you're Dua's.
This Islamic Dua app shows both English and Arabic version of the Dua along with the English Transliteration which users who don't know Arabic can use to memorize easily.
Informative and Useful Application,a great guide for our life,our dealings in life,both social and economic. Islamic Stories- is actually a book form of the Life of Sahaba,a collection of over 100 Islamic stories of the Prophet (PBUH)and sahaba for you.
Islamic Stories-Life of Sahaba is a source of Islamic information for Muslims that strengthen your Imaan(faith) and motivate you to do good deeds,habits,follow the right path and make your Life comfortable and better,make akhirat better.
- Easy to use interface
- Social Media Sharing
- Text size can be customized for reading.
Support us through your Feed back!
1. Prophet Adam
2. Prophet Idris (Enoch)
3. Prophet Nuh (Noah)
4. Prophet Hud
5. Prophet Salih
6. Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham)
7. Prophet Isma'il (Ishmael)
8. Prophet Ishaq (Isaac)
9. Prophet Yaqub (Jacob)
10. Prophet Lot (Lot)
11. Prophet Shuaib
12. Prophet Yusuf (Joseph)
13. Prophet Ayoub (Job)
14 . Prophet Dhul-Kifl
15. Prophet Yunus (Jonah)
16. Prophet Musa (Moses) & Harun (Aaron)
17. Prophet Hizqeel (Ezekiel)
18. Prophet Elyas (Elisha)
19. Prophet Shammil (Samuel)
20. Prophet Dawud (David)
21. Prophet Sulaiman (Soloman)
22. Prophet Shia (Isaiah)
23. Prophet Aramaya (Jeremiah)
24. Prophet Daniel
25. Prophet Uzair (Ezra)
26. Prophet Zakariyah (Zechariah)
27. Prophet Yahya (John)
28. Prophet Isa (Jesus)
29. Prophet Muhammad
It is a collection of 40 Hadith Qudsi. But what is Hadith Qudsi and how do they differ from other Hadith? Hadith Qudsi are the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) as revealed to him by the Almighty Allah. Hadith Qudsi (or Sacred Hadith) are so named because, unlike the majority of Hadith which are Prophetic Hadith, their authority (Sanad) is traced back not to the Prophet but to the Almighty. Among the many definitions given by the early scholars to Sacred Hadith is that of as-Sayyid ash-Sharif al-Jurjani (died in 816 A.H.) in his lexicon At-Tarifat where he says: "A Sacred Hadith is, as to the meaning, from Allah the Almighty; as to the wording, it is from the messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). It is that which Allah the Almighty has communicated to His Prophet through revelation or in dream, and he, peace be upon him, has communicated it in his own words. Thus Qur'an is superior to it because, besides being revealed, it is His wording."
* 40 Hadiths
* Easy Browsing of Hadiths
* Share Hadith via Email
Stories of Sahaba's is a collection of 31 stories about the companions of prophet Muhammad(pbuh). The following sahaba's heart-warming stories are included:
1. The First Caliph, Abu Bakr (R.A.)
2. The Second Caliph, Umar (R.A.
3. The Third Caliph, Uthman (R.A.)
4. The Fourth Caliph, Ali (R.A.)
5. Hamza (R.A)
6. Bilaal (R.A)
7. Khalid ibn al-Walid (R.A)
8. Abbad Ibn Bishr (R.A.)
9. Abdullah Ibn Jahsh (R.A.)
10. Abdullah Ibn Mas'ud (R.A.)
11. Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.)
12. Abdullah Ibn Umm Maktum (R.A.)
13. Abdullah ibn Abbas (R.A.)
14. Abu Ayyub Al-Ansari (R.A.)
15. Abu Dharr Al-Ghifari (R.A.)
16. Abu Hurayrah (R.A.)
17. Abu Musa Al-Ashari (R.A.)
18. Abu Ubaydah ibn Al-Jarrah (R.A.)
19. Abu-d Dardaa (R.A.)
20. Asmaa Bint Abu Bakr (R.A.)
21. Habib Ibn Zayd Al-Ansari (R.A.)
22. Ikrimah Ibn Abi Jahl (R.A.)
23. Muadh Ibn Jabal (R.A.)
24. Musab Ibn Umayr (R.A.)
25. Ramlah Bint Abi Sufyan (R.A.)
26. Rumaysa Bint Milhan (R.A.)
27. Sad Ibn Abi Waqqas (R.A.)
28. Salman al-Farsi (R.A.)
29. Suhayl Ibn Amr (R.A.)
30. Ubayy Ibn Kab (R.A.)
31. Uqbah Ibn Aamir (R.A.)
The stories are very motivating and perfect for Bedtime or Leisure reading!
* Stories of 31 Sahabis
* Easy Browsing of Stories
* Mark any Story as Favorite
* Change Font Size
* Email Story
* Universal App works with almost all devices
Adam , Idris (Enoch) , Nuh (Noah) , Hud , Salih , Ibrahim (Abraham) , Isma'il (Ishmael) , Ishaq (Isaac)
Yaqub (Jacob) , Lot (Lot) , Shuaib , Yusuf (Joseph) , Ayoub (Job) , Dhul-Kifl , Yunus (Jonah)
Musa (Moses) & Harun (Aaron) , Hizqeel (Ezekiel) , Elyas (Elisha) , Shammil (Samuel)
Dawud (David) , Sulaiman (Soloman) , Shia (Isaiah) , Aramaya (Jeremiah) , Daniel
Uzair (Ezra) , Zakariyah (Zechariah) , Yahya (John) ,
Prophet Isa (Jesus)
The following division to 7 equal portions is by Hamza Al-Zayyat
Al-Fatihah (chapter 1) through An-Nisa' (chapter 4) consisting of 4 surahs.
Al-Maida (chapter 5) through At-Tawba (chapter 9) consisting of 5 surahs.
Yunus (chapter 10) through An-Nahl (chapter 16) consisting of 7 surahs.
Isra' (chapter 17) through Al-Furqan (chapter 25) consisting of 9 surahs.
Ash-Shuara' (chapter 26) through Ya-Seen (chapter 36) consisting of 11 surahs.
As-Saffat (chapter 37) through Al-Hujarat (chapter 49) consisting of 13 surahs.
Qaf (chapter 50) through An-Nass (chapter 114) consisting of 65 surahs.
Some of the Amazing Features of the App includes:
• Arabic Uthmani Script - Read the Quran in beautiful uthmani font specially optimized for the Android platform.
• Almost 40 Free Translations - Get the biggest collection of Quraan translations with Free access to all of them.
• Translations include: English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Persian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Turkish, Urdu, Bengali, Hindi, Malayalam & lots more...
• Advanced Koran Search Engine allows you to:
- Search the Arabic Quran text
- Search almost all the different language translations
- Use advanced search operators in your search queries
- Easily share the verses from you're search results
• Organize you're daily Kuran reading with features like:
- Bookmarks (continue reading from where you left)
- Tags (create tags like: Zakat, Fasting etc & save verses to them)
- Notes (add you're own notes to the verses)
Note: Free Version lets you create 1 Bookmark, Note and Tag!
• Verse by verse audio recitation ( Quran Mp3 ) in 3 different languages: Arabic, English and Urdu/Hindi. (Requires PRO UPGRADE for All 114 chaper. First Chapter is Free!)
• Advanced Audio features like:
- Play, Rewind, Stop and Pause
- Play any verse(Aya) individually or Play the complete chapter(Sura)
- Listen to the recitation in the background
- Aya (Verse) Repeat & Sura (Chapter) Repeat play options
• Share the Quran's Arabic Text & Translation using:
• Intelligently Designed Reading Interface that has features like:
- View sura/chapter titles in English and Arabic.
- Get additional info about any sura with a single tap.
- Jump to any verse in the chapter with a tap and a scroll.
- Tap 2 scroll feature to allow scrolling with minimum effort.
- Quickly change font sizes with couple of taps.
- Switch between chapters, translations & recitations with couple of taps.
- View Multiple Translations at the same time - (Requires Pro Upgrade).
• Universal App - Works with Almost All Android Phones & Tabs.
Download Right Now - It's FREE!
DISCLAIMER: It should be remembered that Quran was revealed in Arabic language. Translations are actually Interpretation of the Quraan. No translation of the Quran can be hundred percent accurate, nor it can be used as a replacement of the original Quranic text in Arabic. In this app we have tried to provide the mostly acceptable Interpretations of the Coran in various languages. If you come across any mistakes please report them to us by contacting us via: http://www.ImranQureshi.com. May Allah (Subhanahu Ta'ala) accept this service from all of us, please remember us in you're Dua's. Jazak Allah!
Jangan lupa kasih rate & review nya ya :)
Once installed you do not need Internet connection. Browse to any chapter or part from the menu. Swipe right or left to move to next or previous page. Or you can also tap on the left edge to move to the next page or tap on the right edge to move to previous page.
Within the community Al Fazl serves as a vehicle for the moral upbringing of the members, preaching the true teachings of Islam Ahmadiyya and preservation of the history of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.
The app loads the latest daily edition available on the web www.alfazl.org and can also download from over 4,000 archived online.
The app loads the latest weekly edition available on the web www.akhbarbadrqadian.in and you can also download and view old editions available online.