Engineering & Technology (E&T) is the only UK engineering magazine to cover such a breadth of engineering subjects including power and energy, electrical, electronics, transport, telecoms, IT, manufacturing and the built environment.
Award winning magazine
This award winning magazine is packed with inspiring articles, lively debate, interesting facts and authoritative coverage; making it an exceptional read for anyone with a professional or ‘at-home’ interest in the world of science, engineering and technology.
"Very insightful on new developments"
“It covers everything I need to know”
Source: E&T reader survey 2012
E&T magazine is published by The Institution of Engineering and Technology.
How to get E&T magazine:
The app is free to download.
You can then select the issues you’d like to download.
Free for IET Members:
Members of The Institution of Engineering & Technology (The IET) get free access to issues from within the app. Log in using your name and membership number and let us know what you think by posting a review
Don’t just take our word for it – go to our app and download the free sample February 2018 issue for yourself.
If you enjoy the magazine why not purchase other single issues (£13) or set up an annual subscription so you get a new issue every month.
Our purchase offers within this app
Annual subscription: £95 for 10 issues
Single issues: £13 per issue
IET Members: free access
• Gain free access if you are already a member of the Institution of Engineering & Technology
• Free sample issues available within the app
• Packed with inspiring stories, fantastic graphics and multimedia extras
• Read about the latest challenges and discoveries in the world of engineering and technology.
• Learn how technology is shaping our world
• Authoritative, quality content with you at all times.
• 10 issues per year
• Bookmark your favourite articles
• Share your comments with other readers