- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Excel spreadsheets look better than ever on your Android tablet. When you edit or create spreadsheets, you can be confident they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. Excel has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free Excel app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Excel experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=519111.
Excel spreadsheets provide insight
• Formulas, tables, charts, comments, PivotTables, sparklines, conditional formatting are all there, so you see the whole picture.
• Excel spreadsheets look great, just as they do on your computer.
• View email attachments and access all your Excel spreadsheets from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because Excel knows what spreadsheets you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print Excel worksheets.
• Open file types like xls and xlsx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a spreadsheet, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Turn numbers into insights, with support for formulas, charts, tables, PivotTables, sorting, filtering, and more.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the spreadsheet.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the Excel experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• Android tablet with a screen size of 7 inches or larger
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X)
• ARM based processor
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit spreadsheets on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Droidsheet has the usual facilities for inserting, deleting, copying and pasting cells either individually or in blocks. together with a range of formatting options. The formatting options allow you to change your locale (County / Region), number formats, typeface, text size, font effects, text alignment, text colour, background colour, row height and column width.
A variety of functions are available including:-
Mathematical Functions: ABS(), ACOS(), ACOSD(), ASIN(), ASIND(), ATAN(), ATAND(), COS(), COSD(), EXP(), EXP10(), LOG(), LOG10(), POW(), SIN(), SIND(), SQRT(), TAN() and TAND().
Logical Function: AND(), NOT() and OR().
Selection Function: IF(), HLOOKUP() and VLOOKUP().
Text Functions: CONCATENATE(), LEFT(), LEN(), MID() and RIGHT().
Stats Functions are AVERAGE(), COUNT(), COUNTBLANK(), MAX(), MIN() and SUM().
Financial Functions: FV() and RRI().
Droidsheet also includes a powerful Macro Programming language that can be used for performing more complex calculations. This macro programming environment is based around a structured dialect of BASIC which includes ten data types (BOOLEAN, BYTE, SHORT, INTEGER, LONG, FLOAT, DOUBLE, COMPLEX, STRING and VARIANT) together with a variety of functions including mathematical, string manipulation, time and date, type checking, type conversion, and most importantly, some for manipulating spreadsheet cell values.
Your files are stored in either your devices internal memory or on an external memory card. The included file manager helps you organise your work and allows you to browse files and folders, create new droidsheet files, opening existing droidsheet files, duplicate files, rename files, copy files, cut files, paste files, delete files, create folders, rename folders, cut folders, pasting folders and deleting folders.
The free version of droidsheet is fully functionally however there are a number of upgrades available:-
1. Pro Version which includes all of the upgrades.
2. Macro Programs without size restriction.
3. Reading and writing of standard CSV files.
4. Multi-Level Undo / Redo Capability - the standard version only has single level undo / redo.
5. Access to help when WIFI / data connection is not available.
6. Removal of Adverts and Splash screen.
If you have any problems, find any bugs or have any suggestions for this app then please Email us directly using the link provided on this page. Leaving a one star ratings on Google Play does little to help fix the problem and is not as effective as sending us an email describing any problems you have seen.
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Polaris Office's document creation, editing, and saving features are all available without a network connection!
Polaris Office is a free office application suite optimized for Smartphones and Tablets to create, edit, or read Microsoft® Word, Excel, or Powerpoint documents and view PDFs on your mobile device.
Polaris Office is the one place for all your documents!
- Compatible with doc, docx, and txt formats
- Add, edit, and format headers, footers, endnotes, and footnotes
- Format text size, font, paragraphs, titles and more!
- View and edit modes
- Text reflow view mode optimizes document contents for your mobile screen
- Insert pictures, tables, charts, symbols and more!
- Compatible with ppt and pptx formats
- 34 slide transition effects
- Play slideshow from selected slide
- Change timing or interface of slide transitions
- View animations
- Format slides
- Add Notes
- Compatible with xls and xlsx formats
- Over 300 formulas for Arithmetic, Finance, Date/time, Statistical, Database, Look up and more!
- Standard Filters
- 24 different templates
- 20 2D/3D charts
- 173 different shapes
- Create, edit and share Word documents, Powerpoint slide show presentations, and Excel spreadsheets
- Open, view, and share PDF files.
- Attach PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints to emails
- Share PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints through email or Social Media
- 2 GB of Free Cloud storage
- Download and edit files from other cloud services (Google Drive, Drop Box, OneDrive, Box, uCloud and WebDAV clouds)
- Camera mode can take and insert pictures and videos to Word documents, Excel sheets, and Powerpoint slides
- Files are automatically saved locally to the current device in use
- Revised documents are updated on the cloud automatically
- Text reflow view mode optimizes file contents for your mobile screen
- Chromecast Compatible: Display your Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, or Powerpoint Presentations on your Chromecast connected display.
***Polaris Office now supports Google's Chromecast! Now you can display office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from your device onto your Chromecast connected display!***
-Remote control UI
-Optimized for viewing in meetings and/or presentations
-Prevents notifications, messages, and phone calls from interrupting presentations
- Export documents, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations and more as PDFs!
- Search within the content of documents. Keyword search results will also show keyword matches within documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs, and more!
- Increased security options for password protecting the application
- Increased storage space to 100GB
*Files opened in Polaris Office are saved on your local device automatically allowing users to read and edit files offline while having a back up saved on the cloud. Without a network connection files will NOT be saved to your cloud and cannot be shared through email or Social Media networks. These features require an internet connection.
Supported File Types:
Supported Languages :
English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian
- Homepage: https://www.polarisoffice.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/polarisoffice
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/polarisoffice
- For any inquiries go to Application > Settings > Customer Support or email us at email@example.com.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
"Light" release important limitation: sheet creation is not allowed although existing sheet can be edited
Other major limitations compared to the "Pro" release: slow to load sheets and use more memory. Advanced features like Cloud, Ordering, Filtering, Drop Down List support, rows freezing and BeanShell Macros are disabled and not all Excel Functions are supported (like VAR, VARP, ADDRESS... which are only supported by the Pro)
See "how-to's" online series: http://www.youtube.com/user/amwebexpert#p/u
Offers powerful data computation with support for 124 Excel functions, number and dates formatting, cut, copy, paste, undo, etc.
Regarding Android Market user's comments:
*** Email permission are required if you open Excel files attachments from your emails
*** Please contact us with any bug reports. Leaving complaints in the Market comments does not provide enough information to fix problems. If for some reason the Excel file does not open just send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For this free version Excel worksheets selection and new workbook creation are not allowed. However you can open/edit/save existing workbooks. Click on any cell to enter EDIT mode...
With Drive, you can:
* View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
* Search for files by name and content
* Easily share files and folders with others
* Set files or folders so anyone with a link can view, comment, or edit
* Quickly access recent files
* See file details and activity
* Enable viewing of files offline
From absolute Excel basics to advanced functions and VBA
This APP is completely FREE
You can visit our website www.masterexcel.net.
You can also change the text language in both the APP and the website.
Videos are in English language.
Quip is the productivity suite for the mobile generation. It combines chat, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets in one app — making collaboration fast and easy. Quip enables you to create and share docs from any device — including the iPad, iPhone, and the desktop — with your family, friends, or office.
SHARE DOCUMENTS AND TASK LISTS
- Edit docs with your office co-workers
- Take notes in the office and edit them from your phone
- Share grocery lists with your family
- Organize task lists for home or the office
- Collaborate and chat with any group or team on docs and projects
- Collaborative task lists support real time checklists, so you know as soon as someone finishes a task
CHAT AND MESSAGING
- Real-time chat and messaging is integrated alongside your docs and spreadsheets
- You can access your chats on your phone, tablet, or computer so you never miss an update
- Chat works across all devices so you can communicate with anyone, no matter what phone, tablet, or computer they use
- Easily create group chats for your friends or office co-workers
- Full featured spreadsheets with support for over 400 functions
- Customized mobile keyboards that make editing spreadsheets a pleasure from any device
- Spreadsheets can stand alone or be embedded within any of your docs
- Collaboration on spreadsheets makes it easy to keep your office contact list or keep track of your friend's potluck dinner
- Spreadsheets supports cell by cell commenting and annotations
ACCESS ON ANY DEVICE, ANY TIME
- All of your chats, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets are available on all of the devices you use — phone, tablet, and desktop
- Easily review changes, comments, annotations to your docs and spreadsheets from your phone or in the office
- Offline support so you never lose access to your docs and spreadsheets
- Docs and spreadsheets are automatically synced across your devices when you come back online
IMPORT & EXPORT
- Import your docs from Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Box, Google Docs, and more
- Export docs to PDF and Microsoft Word
- Export spreadsheets to Microsoft Excel
- Import your address book from Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Microsoft Outlook or Google
Quip also works on the desktop (Mac and PC) at http://quip.com
DOZENS OF NEW FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS
INCLUDING AN ALL NEW GOOGLE INSPIRED DESIGN
OVER 330 MILLION USERS AND OVER 660,000 GOOGLE PLAY REVIEWS
VIEW, EDIT AND SHARE OFFICE DOCUMENTS ANYWHERE
FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE AND GOOGLE APPS
CNET “Best free office suite…”
USA Today “One of the best new apps…”
PC World “How good could a free office suite be? In this case, pretty darn good...”
Gizmodo "Essential app for your new Android phone or tablet...”
Techlicious “10 Free Android Apps Everyone Should Download...”
Economic Times “Best free document editing app...”
VIEW ANY FILE TYPE
WPS Office can open almost any file type including PDFS and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents. This means when you use WPS Office to open a document from your email or favorite cloud service, you can be sure it will look exactly the way it would on your PC.
CREATE AMAZING DOCUMENTS
WPS Office comes loaded with features similar to what you’d find on a PC office solution. This includes advanced text and paragraph formatting options as well as the ability to add and edit images, shapes, tables and charts directly into your presentation or document.
EASY FILE SHARING
With WPS Office you can share your files through email, Evernote and more. You can also share presentations with others other smartphones and tablets using Wi-Fi.
CONNECT TO YOUR CLOUD
Using WPS Office you can access and edit documents from your favorite cloud drive. When you are done editing, WPS Office will automatically save them back online.
ALL NEW TABBED DOCUMENT VIEWING
Easily move between and manage multiple open documents with WPS Office’s new Document Tab feature.
WPS Office Highlights
• One small app includes Presentation, Writer and Spreadsheets
• Uniquely designed for Android smartphones and tablets*
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Open almost any file format including DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, PDF and more
• Access documents from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and WebDAV
• Share documents and presentations using WIFI or DLNA
• Send documents through email and text message
• Save documents to the cloud
• Keep your work safe with auto-save and document encryption
• Works with both USB and Bluetooth keyboards
• Use familiar keyboard shortcuts such as Ctrl+C and Ctrl+P
• Full support for wireless printing (including PDFs!)
• Support for 47 different languages
• Fully compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint
• Insert and edit images, shapes, text boxes, audio and notes into presentations
• Insert charts and tables
• View notes in presenter mode
• Touch controlled laser pointer, pen and highlighter
• And more
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Word
• Advanced collaboration features including track changes, comments and spell check
• Save documents as a PDF
• Rich text and paragraph formatting features
• Find and replace
• And more
• Fully compatible with Microsoft Excel
• Includes dozens of formula and function shortcuts
• Supports pivot tables, freeze frames, sorting, table styles and more
• Insert charts, including bar, pie, line and column
• Edit cell categories (number, text, percentage, etc.)
• And more
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kingsoftwps
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/wps_office
Visit us at www.wps.com
* WPS Office supports Android 2.3 and above
We will ask for the following permissions:
1. Messages: Allow WPS to open email document attachments
2. Storage: Allow WPS to access and modify office documents on SD card
3. Network Communication and System Tools: Allow WPS Office to take advantage of features such as SharePlay and wireless printing
Docs To Go 4.0 contains best-in-class document viewing & editing at no charge. Options for connecting to multiple cloud storage accounts, desktop file sync, and opening password-protected files are available via in-app purchase.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for Android, iOS, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world and has been downloaded over 40 million times on Android.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Multiple file save & synchronization options – Save & sync directly to your Android device, desktop & laptop via USB*, and to various cloud services*.
• Technical support is available via email & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
NEW in v4.0:
• Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go ‘Viewer Edition’ users.
• App redesign – Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
• Cloud services support* – View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2013).
• View PDF files.
• Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services*, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application*.
• Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.).
• Localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Brazilian Portugese, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Polish, Czech.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets & numbering
• Find & replace
• View Tracked Changes
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files*
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• View charts
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files*
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• Effortlessly “flick” through slides
• Rehearse timing
• View speaker notes
• Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files*
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs*
*Select features only available via in-app purchase in Docs To Go, such as file access via cloud services, desktop sync (Windows only), and password-protected file support.
Forms Xpress is an easy-to-use Form & Data entry management app that helps you easily enter data using barcode scanner, camera, text selection box, and export the entered data to PC and online in spreadsheet or document format.
This is two weeks trial version. If you like it, please support us with Pro. Thanks!
HOW TO USE
With easy four steps,
1. Define your own data entry form
2. Enter data with Barcode Scanner, Camera, Text selection box ..
3. Review entered data
4. Export the data to PC & Google Drive and convert to CSV, Excel, Doc, Text format
Complete your hard work easy.
. Physical inventory count
. Cycle count
. Inventory in & out transactions tracking
. Asset tracking
. and more...
• Manage Worksheet/Spreadsheet
• Manage custom form
• with many input types
. Selection options
. Barcode number with Barcode scanner
. Image with Camera & Gallery
. Date & Time
. Date only
. Time only
• Create/edit data entry
• Export your data to
. Google Drive (Spreadsheet & Documents format)
. CSV files (Excel compatible)
. Text message & Email
• Extra feature
. Compatible barcode scanner list
. Backup/Restore (Manual & Online)
. Auto-backup scheduler
. Simple task list
. Simple expense list
Going forward, new features will be added to this version of the application only (eg, sort).
A simple spreadsheet application that boasts:
- complex formulas (as many brackets are you need)
- text style/size/colour, background colours, and borders applicable at the cell/row/column/sheet level
- insert/delete rows and columns
- adjustable column width/row height, including autowidth
- formula highlighting when editing to show referenced cells and ranges
- import and export CSV files
- freeze first row and/or column
- copy/paste cells and ranges
- built in keypad for quick data entry (press the K button for the full keyboard)
- complete backups of all files (nothing is truly overwritten)
- SORT! can sort by columns or rows. (paid version only)
plus much much more.
There is extensive documentation in the 'About' screen in the application.
Please note that this spreadsheet is _NOT_ directly Excel compatible. However, you can import CSV files from Excel, or save CSV files to load into Excel. Or OpenOffice. Or GoogleDocs. Or whatever other SpreadSheet application you normally use.
If you have any issues or find any bugs, please contact me at the email address listed against the app in the Market. Adding a comment typically means I don't have enough information to diagnose the issue.
Note: for the first run the app needs to be able to contact the Google servers for licence verification, so please ensure you are connected to a network. The information is then cached and a network connection will no longer be required to run the app.
This application is completely free, but please consider donating
This app uses twitter4j
Enter a message and the phone will display and vibrate the message in Morse Code.
Turn on the SMS option and the application will vibrate any incoming SMS messages for you in Morse Code.
(This application is free but backed by ads, and hence needs Internet access.)